Author Topic: China and their fakes  (Read 5633 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: China and their fakes
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2014, 06:45:28 AM »
The infamous Chery Amulet crash test...

Why is it infamous?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2014, 06:51:03 AM »
Toyotas were known for rust. And so were Porsche 911s. And Brits, well quality control were curse words.
The Chinese tend to skirt around things. Like if you gave them a recipe for A banana split, they'd purposes forget the banana, and put banana flavoring in...never mind it's a "banana" split.

I did a real LOL at this one.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2014, 07:15:16 AM »
Chinese people are the most untrustworthy people in the world next to Indians.  I would trust a negro with my money before handing a penny over to a chinaman or indian.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2014, 08:26:48 AM »
Chinese people are the most untrustworthy people in the world next to Indians.  I would trust a negro with my money before handing a penny over to a chinaman or indian.
\
I've got a 3 developers on my team, one 45 year old Chinese guy and two mid 50's Americans.  The Chinese guy shows up on time and prepared to meetings, graciously accepts the tasks he gets, communicates effectively during the sprints and produces his deliverables on time.  The two older American developers sponge up time "architecting" solutions that are already done, complain about early meeting times, that they have to put time and expenses into two different systems, that they don't get to choose which tasks to work on and have constant excuses why their work is blocked.  The only advantage they have is they "talk" better in front of the client.

I'd drop them in a minute if I could.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2014, 09:17:29 AM »
\
I've got a 3 developers on my team, one 45 year old Chinese guy and two mid 50's Americans.  The Chinese guy shows up on time and prepared to meetings, graciously accepts the tasks he gets, communicates effectively during the sprints and produces his deliverables on time.  The two older American developers sponge up time "architecting" solutions that are already done, complain about early meeting times, that they have to put time and expenses into two different systems, that they don't get to choose which tasks to work on and have constant excuses why their work is blocked.  The only advantage they have is they "talk" better in front of the client.

You are giving an example of work ethic.  Did I mention work ethic?  Asians and Indians will put in a lot of work hours, but trust them with money?  fuck no.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2014, 09:33:03 AM »
I am contacting Kim right now to launch a missile at them.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2014, 11:02:32 AM »
Why is it infamous?

i think it was only a 35 mph crash test , and it was ruled that "almost no chance to survive crash"

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2014, 12:48:32 PM »
My father had the misfortune of selling some of the first Hondas that were sold here in Holland. Yes, they were total shit. Engines were good, but QC was nonexistent and they rusted like they'd never seen a coat of primer.

Compare those to american and British cars and to some degree some Germans during those time and u are in for a surprise  ;D

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2014, 03:05:04 PM »
the funny part of this thread is that a bunch of americans complain about chinks and their products on a bodybuilding board with the computer, phone, or whatever made in china

and guess what,

chinks don't give a shit, they don't even read getbig,

because we don't produce and manufacture any more

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2014, 05:16:29 PM »
This!

I've worked for both Japs and Chinks. With Chinks you are more likely to get in trouble for wasting stuff. For Japs, you got in trouble for doing a half ass job. Even the bathrooms had to be clean enough to do open heart surgery.

Japs > Chinks and all other Asians (haven't made up my mind about Koreas thought)
Jap women FTW all day everyday.
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2014, 05:18:09 PM »
the funny part of this thread is that a bunch of americans complain about chinks and their products on a bodybuilding board with the computer, phone, or whatever made in china

and guess what,

chinks don't give a shit, they don't even read getbig,

because we don't produce and manufacture any more

Getbig.com is probably blocked in China

Far too many secrets revealed here.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2014, 06:42:36 PM »
\

I'll give them that. The Chinese worker-bee class are like no other. They work themselves to death and give no back talk to their Overlords. That's why they are going to be the next super power. Americans have gotten soft and complacent. The Chinese are hungry, greedy and discipline. The drone working class just accepts suffering as a normal part of life and seem to passively comply and accept their station in life.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2014, 06:55:59 PM »
They work themselves to death and give no back talk to their Overlords.

Fucking retards

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2014, 07:11:25 PM »
Fucking retards

Unfortunately those retards are going to be running the world.

Like all third world countries there's no middle class. With China you have at the very top the few bright and ruthless ruling class. At the other end you have this unimaginably huge and expendable working class solely at their mercy.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2014, 07:16:39 PM »
Unfortunately those retards are going to be running the world.

The ones working themselves to death for $2 a day , are not going to run shit .

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2014, 07:46:39 PM »
Hard to rule the world when they have a one birth max cap in some areas.  All those little chinny boys won't be hooking up with too many girls. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2014, 08:51:58 PM »
The ones working themselves to death for $2 a day , are not going to run shit .

What? Are you serious? They are the ones who do all the shit. All the manufacturing and production. Their cheap labor is what's killing us economically.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2014, 08:54:33 PM »
Hard to rule the world when they have a one birth max cap in some areas.  All those little chinny boys won't be hooking up with too many girls. 

It's because there are billions of them already. Part of their dominance in the world is their sheer numbers. Haven't you heard how the yuan is moving closer and closer to being the international currency?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2014, 08:56:47 PM »
What? Are you serious? They are the ones who do all the shit. All the manufacturing and production. Their cheap labor is what's killing us economically.
Manufacturing is starting to move away from China. The Chinese workers have started to demand more. And sales of Luxury cars are slowing down now as well. Now, manufacturing is moving more to African nations, and other Asian nations. Even China is moving manufacturing to Africa.
 You can only exploit the "cheap labor" force of billions for so long.  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2014, 09:03:40 PM »
Manufacturing is starting to move away from China. The Chinese workers have started to demand more. And sales of Luxury cars are slowing down now as well. Now, manufacturing is moving more to African nations, and other Asian nations. Even China is moving manufacturing to Africa.
 You can only exploit the "cheap labor" force of billions for so long.  

OK, if you say so. Maybe African production is going up but that doesn't mean China manufacturing is going down. I don't see to many products that say "Made in Africa". Virtually everything nowadays comes from Asia.

But I'm not going to argue. America role is getting weaker not because we are getting softer and lazier but more and more complacent. We just take it granted that we will always be a super power and the leader in the world. Other nations that were more powerful and lasted a lot longer than we did eventually had to take a back seat.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2014, 09:28:06 PM »
OK, if you say so. Maybe African production is going up but that doesn't mean China manufacturing is going down. I don't see to many products that say "Made in Africa". Virtually everything nowadays comes from Asia.

But I'm not going to argue. America role is getting weaker not because we are getting softer and lazier but more and more complacent. We just take it granted that we will always be a super power and the leader in the world. Other nations that were more powerful and lasted a lot longer than we did eventually had to take a back seat.
Chinese manufacturing is slowing down, their economy is slowing down. Chinese workers are demanding more. The Chinese have set up manufacturing in Ethiopia and other African nations. The slogan for many African nations is "Invest, not aid"...many companies are the Obama Administration are considering certain African nations. the problem is that we (the US) have certain stipulations with dealing with dictators and human rights violators in Africa, and do not allow our companies to manufacture or deal with said countries. funny, how this doesn't apply to China.

I agree, our role is getting weaker...just look at your Heroin thread. We are a nation whose people are more invested in getting high, drunk, our looks, and materialism than we are about our wellbeing---jobs, physical, spiritual, and mental. And the politicians know this.
Look at the thread TA started---Bill Nye "owning" Ham. Notice the adversarial tone that we as a nation have taken up with one another.  We are more focused on being adversaries with each other than the growth of our nation.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2014, 09:40:32 PM »
Chinese manufacturing is slowing down, their economy is slowing down. Chinese workers are demanding more. The Chinese have set up manufacturing in Ethiopia and other African nations. The slogan for many African nations is "Invest, not aid"...many companies are the Obama Administration are considering certain African nations. the problem is that we (the US) have certain stipulations with dealing with dictators and human rights violators in Africa, and do not allow our companies to manufacture or deal with said countries. funny, how this doesn't apply to China.

I agree, our role is getting weaker...just look at your Heroin thread. We are a nation whose people are more invested in getting high, drunk, our looks, and materialism than we are about our wellbeing---jobs, physical, spiritual, and mental. And the politicians know this.
Look at the thread TA started---Bill Nye "owning" Ham. Notice the adversarial tone that we as a nation have taken up with one another.  We are more focused on being adversaries with each other than the growth of our nation.

curious, I have never seen any blacks who are so into china and chinese stuff,

why are you so interested in china?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2014, 09:55:47 PM »
curious, I have never seen any blacks who are so into china and chinese stuff,

why are you so interested in china?
It comes from several reasons. Back in college before it was en vogue, I read a ton of books on China...and have a lot more that I haven't read since then, literally about 15-20 books.
Also, if you look at how the Chinese is trying to ingratiate itself with Africans using a slogan of "together the Chinese and African can defeat the West"....using a " You can trust us we're not white" theme. I believe that the Chinese should be watched with a decerning eye, due to this maybe the second raping of Africa.
And, if you visit any Chinese websites, they tend to have this mentality of the kid who just inherited millions of dollars...brash, arrogant, insolent, and full of oneself.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2014, 10:40:05 PM »
It comes from several reasons. Back in college before it was en vogue, I read a ton of books on China...and have a lot more that I haven't read since then, literally about 15-20 books.
Also, if you look at how the Chinese is trying to ingratiate itself with Africans using a slogan of "together the Chinese and African can defeat the West"....using a " You can trust us we're not white" theme. I believe that the Chinese should be watched with a decerning eye, due to this maybe the second raping of Africa.
And, if you visit any Chinese websites, they tend to have this mentality of the kid who just inherited millions of dollars...brash, arrogant, insolent, and full of oneself.

Yes - a good part of my family is as your describe.

One thing few people in the west understand, is that the Chinese have a very different concept of time. I remember my grandmother telling me that Japan would pay for their war crimes (and her husband was Japanese!). I was young at the time but even then, when she started saying '100 years, 400 years, doesn't matter. China will make them bow down", I was surprised.

Look at what China has done to Tibet. Send in some workers first (well, in this case after the military). Pay them well so that they'll stay. Send in some more. Start to infiltrate the local population. Slowly introduce more and more aspects of chinese culture (even if it takes a few generations). Eventually, you have a place that once upon a time wasn't Chinese, but now is.

Same thing is happening now in Burma with all the road builders. They're not going home and more and more are moving in.

Same thing will happen in Africa. That's where their world domination will start and it won't look like much (because it's Africa), but it's just a stepping stone, and with such a long term perspective, it'll only be a small piece of the puzzle for them.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2014, 10:52:46 PM »
Yes - a good part of my family is as your describe.

One thing few people in the west understand, is that the Chinese have a very different concept of time. I remember my grandmother telling me that Japan would pay for their war crimes (and her husband was Japanese!). I was young at the time but even then, when she started saying '100 years, 400 years, doesn't matter. China will make them bow down", I was surprised.

Look at what China has done to Tibet. Send in some workers first (well, in this case after the military). Pay them well so that they'll stay. Send in some more. Start to infiltrate the local population. Slowly introduce more and more aspects of chinese culture (even if it takes a few generations). Eventually, you have a place that once upon a time wasn't Chinese, but now is.

Same thing is happening now in Burma with all the road builders. They're not going home and more and more are moving in.

Same thing will happen in Africa. That's where their world domination will start and it won't look like much (because it's Africa), but it's just a stepping stone, and with such a long term perspective, it'll only be a small piece of the puzzle for them.

And that is what I believe many Africans don't realize. They have set up Chinatowns in various African countries...I have read articles where slowly, you started seeing  a few trucks with Chinese written on them, and then you start to see more. And in Ethiopia, there are pictures of a boot factory where they show the dominate languages from order. And Chinese is on top.
Stupid Mugabe gets Chinese Ak-47 knocks offs so that he can shoot his people and remain in power.