Author Topic: Anybody use heroin?  (Read 21631 times)

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
Re: Anybody use heroin?
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2014, 06:47:16 AM »
I only use heroin when I am really strung out on crack. It helps take off the edge.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2014, 06:57:37 AM »
Its the most horrible substance on earth. It is pure evil in the form of black death. It reels you in by taking your pain away and giving you feelings of warm, fuzzy, euphoria.... and then drops you and leaves you in a puddle of sweat, vomit, and feces while you shake in horrible agony, every nerve ending is lit up like a chritsmas tree from just being alive... and just a drop will end the pain and make you ok... until a few hours later, when you wind up back in a puddle of sweat, vomit, and shit.

you have been warned.

Extremely true.

There is a reason why heroin is almost synonymous with various deadpeople throughout history.

Ive seen people kick heroin. Brutal. Grown men shaking, shitting, crying, seizures.

Believe it or not, kicking heroin isn't as bad as kicking years and years of boozin' cold turkey. People literally die from that. 

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2014, 06:58:25 AM »
When i was hospitalised for a year for pancreatitus, i was given 200mg morphine+60mg oxycodone+8mg xanax+40mg valium ed the whole year. For about 1,5 more year i was still given the same but about half the dose. Never did them before my illness. I could never stop it afterwards. Now I get subutex and 4 mg of xanax. Tried heroin twice but did'nt like it and never cared for it again, seems expensive, too uneven in quality...but what do i know from 2 times ? Opiates are heaven and hell at the same time....
MIRAGETROPIN

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2014, 07:02:24 AM »
When i was hospitalised for a year for pancreatitus, i was given 200mg morphine+60mg oxycodone+8mg xanax+40mg valium ed the whole year. For about 1,5 more year i was still given the same but about half the dose. Never did them before my illness. I could never stop it afterwards. Now I get subutex and 4 mg of xanax. Tried heroin twice but did'nt like it and never cared for it again, seems expensive, too uneven in quality...but what do i know from 2 times ? Opiates are heaven and hell at the same time....

Do you feel all those meds were necessary? Or did the doc's just keep you loaded up so they didn't have to deal with it?

Doctors are pieces of shit sometimes. Most of them prefer to keep you loaded to the gills than actually do anything.

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2014, 07:09:56 AM »
When I was a commercial airline pilot, it helped me relax and concentrate when landing.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2014, 07:13:01 AM »
I like to  use it when operating large machines

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2014, 07:14:56 AM »
Is a heroin overdose a painful, scary, "violent" death?

Or does the user calmly & unknowingly just slip away into a coma/sleep ----> death

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2014, 07:26:24 AM »
it's an opiate, so you feel warm and fuzzy.. and content.

I get that feeling from posting on getbig.   Why don't junkies just come here instead?

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2014, 07:26:30 AM »

Or does the user calmly & unknowingly just slip away into a coma/sleep ----> death

All the people I spoke to that had died from a heroin overdose, said it was generally ok.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2014, 07:40:50 AM »

Or does the us calmly & unknowingly just slip away into a coma/sleep ----> death
option b. They fall asleep and never wake up.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2014, 07:48:51 AM »
I get that feeling from posting on getbig.   Why don't junkies just come here instead?

Shizzo has shown numerous times, that for weak minded individuals the withdrawals are frightening

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2014, 08:03:39 AM »
option b. They fall asleep and never wake up.

That doesn`t sound too bad. Just sayin.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2014, 08:11:36 AM »
That doesn`t sound too bad. Just sayin.

I would never commit suicide, but if I had to do it to avoid torture or something I would chose morphine/heroin overdose and then read some classic getbig threads while laughing myself into the abyss. 

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2014, 08:23:09 AM »
Unfortunatly yes, all those drugs were needed. If I had to go through it again not being able to walk (wheelchair for a loong time...). Having 7 drain tubes in you at once so only thing I could do was lay in bed/sleep. They wake me up for several bloodwork tests every night.

5 docs tell me and my family I have 3-6 months left to live? I think the drugs saved my life. How they dealt with it afterwards when I told them I was addicted was horrible though! MF just cut me off everything! Had to buy morphine tabs, crush them up and inject them for WAY to long (and I used to hate addicts...).  

I had to move to another city to get help.

I am very stubborn and use less than what they tell me to. As little of everything as possible. Did not take my subs today, half dose yesterday. Chills are starting to come now. Tried detox, treatment fascillities (4 diffrent...) and ALWAYS same result. After detox of subs come opiate cravings, this have led to 3 relapses on morphine (i've given it up right away each time, but then been back on subs again).

I've had other docs who overprescribe though. Time to take my med bro!
MIRAGETROPIN

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2014, 08:25:17 AM »
Q: Anybody use heroin?

A:  Ever? Sure. Recently? No. Dirty ol' black tar Mexican heroin. Smoked it, main lined it. Not my thing. Real steep dose/response curve. A little too much, is way too much. 
a

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2014, 08:25:41 AM »

It`s a fun party type drug,far less dangerous than fast food.
 ::)

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2014, 08:29:40 AM »

It`s a fun party type drug,far less dangerous than fast food.
 ::)

I just rubbed off one

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2014, 08:32:23 AM »
On the plus side, it's pretty straightforward existence living in a smackhouse - wake up, find money somehow, buy some gear, go home immediately and shoot up gear, fall asleep, REPEAT (occasionaly add in 'eat a discounted sandwich and some tic tacs' between 1 & 2)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2014, 08:33:44 AM »
could just be DOMS after following a 60 set bicep workout he read Kamali does in Flex

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2014, 08:35:35 AM »
could just be DOMS after following a 60 set bicep workout he read Kamali does in Flex

Hahahahahaha killed me  ;D

Tendonitis of peace

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2014, 08:40:34 AM »
Unfortunatly yes, all those drugs were needed. If I had to go through it again not being able to walk (wheelchair for a loong time...). Having 7 drain tubes in you at once so only thing I could do was lay in bed/sleep. They wake me up for several bloodwork tests every night.

5 docs tell me and my family I have 3-6 months left to live? I think the drugs saved my life. How they dealt with it afterwards when I told them I was addicted was horrible though! MF just cut me off everything! Had to buy morphine tabs, crush them up and inject them for WAY to long (and I used to hate addicts...).  

I am very stubborn and use less than what they tell me to. As little of everything as possible. Did not take my subs today, half dose yesterday. Chills are starting to come now. Tried detox, treatment fascillities (4 diffrent...) and ALWAYS same result. After detox of subs come opiate cravings, this have led to 3 relapses on morphine (i've given it up right away each time, but then been back on subs again).

Yikes man. Horrible situation. As long as youre functional.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2014, 09:15:44 AM »
T

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2014, 09:47:47 AM »

Wow, horrible! Have heard similar stories getting hooked on opiates serious shit!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2014, 10:15:34 AM »
I just rubbed off one

would it be gross rubbing one off to you rubbing you off to junkie pics?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2014, 10:21:45 AM »
Since it's in the news so much I've started to get curious about it. What is it about this drug that makes it so addicting? What feelings do you get from this drug that you don't get from any other drug?

Now I read that they found 70 bags of heroin in Philip Hoffman's pad. So if comes in powdered form? So, if that's the case, how do you make it into an injectable?

How much worse is heroin than say coke or pain killers like oxy?
yah comes as powder, dont ask how i know,i have never tried this drug btw.but seen ppl doing it

can sniff the powder, can smoke it from aluminuim foil,by heating from downside, and can inject.

they say they feel relaxed.

on the addictive scale, it really does you in cocaine is childsplay compared to this.some studies say the addiction power is equal or stronger than cigaretes, but many can neevr ever come down.

very dangerous drug dont even think about using it

n