Author Topic: Anybody use heroin?  (Read 21653 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Anybody use heroin?
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2014, 10:24:31 AM »
I remember John Travolta researching for the Pulp Fiction scene when hes driving the car after shooting up.
He said the nearest thing to heroin was drinking a bottle of tequila and lying in a warm bath up to your ears.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2014, 10:36:46 AM »
no, but i wouldn't mind giving it a whirl.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2014, 11:37:15 AM »
When I was a commercial airline pilot, it helped me relax and concentrate when landing.

:)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2014, 11:46:34 AM »
Since it's in the news so much I've started to get curious about it. What is it about this drug that makes it so addicting? What feelings do you get from this drug that you don't get from any other drug?

Now I read that they found 70 bags of heroin in Philip Hoffman's pad. So if comes in powdered form? So, if that's the case, how do you make it into an injectable?

How much worse is heroin than say coke or pain killers like oxy?

I'm tempted to try it when reading your long winded post's.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2014, 12:05:01 PM »
nobody here use that, we're not dumb,

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2014, 12:14:41 PM »
nobody here use that, we're not dumb,

ehhhh  :-[

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2014, 12:22:52 PM »

What drugs are on commercial nowadays? Illegal over here (everything is illegal here!)

This is about 100 y/o
MIRAGETROPIN

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2014, 12:44:24 PM »
Obviously the way it is consumed extremely effects the high and how fast one gets addicted to the substance

Many smoke it

Few snort it

Many pin it

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2014, 12:44:56 PM »
A fool's choice.

Face reality and live with the pain of living.

Be a man and be strong.

Simple Simon

« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2014, 12:46:17 PM »
Its very moreish apparently.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2014, 12:50:33 PM »
Krokodil is better. Much better value.

O

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2014, 02:26:01 PM »
When i was hospitalised for a year for pancreatitus, i was given 200mg morphine+60mg oxycodone+8mg xanax+40mg valium ed the whole year. For about 1,5 more year i was still given the same but about half the dose. Never did them before my illness. I could never stop it afterwards. Now I get subutex and 4 mg of xanax. Tried heroin twice but did'nt like it and never cared for it again, seems expensive, too uneven in quality...but what do i know from 2 times ? Opiates are heaven and hell at the same time....

jesus... when I had pancreatitis all I got was 2mg diluadid 4-5x a day while in the hospital for 10days then was discharged with a script for 100 5mg vicodins with 1 (maybe 2?) refills.

that was the first time.. the second time I only got a script for 40 vicodins with zero refills.  :-\

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2014, 02:49:20 PM »
it's an opiate, so you feel warm and fuzzy.. and content.

heroin comes in powder and tar. you can inject both. tar you'd have to break down with lemon juice before mixing with water (or vinegar? I dunno. never banged heroin)

powder you'd just mix with water in a spoon and heat over a flame till it dissolves. some ppl put a little sponge/ciggerette filter to soak up the mixture and then stick the needle into the sponge/filter and draw out the liquid, thinking the filter will filter out toxins... I dunno, but I don't think that's gonna work too well, plus I'd think you'd lose some active ingredient in the filter. if it were me, I'd just heat in a spoon and shoot it.

never got high off heroin. I tried smoking a $10 thing of tar once though, but I didn't inhale the smoke right or something because I didn't feel anything. lol.. probably a good thing I didn't. I ended up saying "fuck this... this is retarded." and tossed it. lol

If you're using water, and I am assuming tap water, doesn't this cause the risk of infection to go way up? I don't think a sponge or filter will make it safe.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2014, 02:51:03 PM »
Don't get too curious bro, you have a herion addict physique already so no need to dabble with it.

LOL!

OK, now that was funny!

dustin

« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2014, 02:56:28 PM »
I've never smashed heroin before but I've smoked it along with opium and other poppy extracts way back in the day. There's a different high than pills probably because of the different alkaloids in different preparations. I tried out of curiosity and thankfully never enjoyed the high. But I can see how alluring it is.

If I didn't get so much nausea from opiates I can really understand why people like it. You get killer euphoria but I don't like the inebriated type of high, never did. And then because of seeing friends and family get hooked on opiates, I swore them off outside of acute injuries like when I broke my hand or if I get dental work done like extractions, etc.

I used to watch my dad hit that shit in his veins. Him and the other "street kids" he hung out with didn't realize how important it was to use new rigs. They were pretty stung out, just sharpening them and running them under tap water to clean them off (don't worry, they wiped it down with their fingers after too... ugh). I had lots of bacteriostatic water because my friend bought a flat, so I set them up with that and boxes of slin pins because I get them free. They would just cook it up in a special spoon they got from a headshop, mix the H, draw into syringe and bang it back once they've secured a good vein. It's insane to watch. It's like a ritual. I can see it becoming SUPER habitual and kind of reflected on how I prep to shoot gear. But when I pin gear there's no high. These guys fall back in their chair and try explaining the immense rush of euphoria, but they usually can't talk because they're so immersed in euphoria and start nodding off.

I obviously like to feel good as much as the next person, but I don't know if I ever want to feel THAT good. That's why people chase the high. When you know how good you can feel it must really destroy you inside trying to get to that level again. I am pretty much too scared to use Tylenol 3s and Demerol even, just because I've seen how addicted family members have become. I don't know if I'd ever get that addicted if I tried using opiates habitually so I just stay the fuck away. I know people with very strong wills who've just had a few unfortunate life circumstances compound and lead to crushing addiction. I can tell that no one intends on becoming strung out. It's just that things compound so quickly and you get so stressed. The only way to take the edge off is to get high and go down that shitty path. People look just one step ahead but not far enough to see the hell they're moving towards. That scares the shit out of me. Being lost like that. That's why I empathize with addicts so much. I know they can be shitty and totally lose their soul, but at one point they were just like us. :-\

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2014, 03:04:31 PM »
I`ve seen junkies get water out of a puddle to shoot dope,a fucking puddle of water in a parking lot.

Fast food is much more unhealthy by the way!  :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2014, 03:06:49 PM »
I`ve seen junkies get water out of a puddle to shoot dope,a fucking puddle of water in a parking lot.

Fast food is much more unhealthy by the way!  :D
I've done it.. I was so sick I couldn't move, puking, etc... opened the door in the parking lot of the grocery store where I met the dealer, sucked some water out of a puddle, and made my dope up with puddle water... my reasoning was that you boil the water when you burn the dope down... but in reality it was disgusting.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2014, 03:08:09 PM »
I've done it.. I was so sick I couldn't move, puking, etc... opened the door in the parking lot of the grocery store where I met the dealer, sucked some water out of a puddle, and made my dope up with puddle water... my reasoning was that you boil the water when you burn the dope down... but in reality it was disgusting.
I hear ya` brother,I`m happy for you that you got out alive man.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2014, 03:10:56 PM »
Its the most horrible substance on earth. It is pure evil in the form of black death. It reels you in by taking your pain away and giving you feelings of warm, fuzzy, euphoria.... and then drops you and leaves you in a puddle of sweat, vomit, and feces while you shake in horrible agony, every nerve ending is lit up like a chritsmas tree from just being alive... and just a drop will end the pain and make you ok... until a few hours later, when you wind up back in a puddle of sweat, vomit, and shit.

you have been warned.

:o

fuck that, why would someone even touch this shit with a 10 ft pole
follow the arrows

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2014, 03:11:20 PM »

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2014, 03:16:08 PM »
I had a terrible opiate problems for a couple of years right after college. It's amazing the people you end up hanging out with when you get into that life. People I would never even talk to ended riding shot gun next to me on the way to the hood to score. I tried dope a dozen times or so. The euphoria is.the best feeling you could ever imagine. I've been clean for years thank god. Everyone in my home town in my age group got hooked bad on opiates. Most of my friends actually eventually ended up getting clean. We were all pretty clean cut athletes just made some retarded decisions thought we were invincible.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2014, 04:13:55 PM »
Get dope known as "Persian" it's from Afghanistan. It comes in powdered from, its brown in color, as opposed to the white colored gank sold in bindles people get that are meant to cook up and shoot. The Persian is expensive, but well worth it. put a small amount on a piece of tin foil, heat from below, enjoy. It's amazing shit.

The Persian killed Jerry Garcia of the Grateful Dead at age 53. He cared about nothing else, very sad

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2014, 04:17:08 PM »
i'm prob one of the biggest substance abusers on this board and I can say I hate heroin without even trying it. I had oxy's from a surgery and they made me nauseas to a painful degree. I can't even take Benadryl that sinking feeling makes me puke.

lucky me

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2014, 04:47:15 PM »
Can't believe how many hardcore drug addicts are here on a Bodybuilding site.....

Oh wait....

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2014, 04:48:31 PM »
I'll pass
T