Author Topic: Anybody use heroin?  (Read 22083 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Anybody use heroin?
« Reply #200 on: February 05, 2014, 06:02:27 PM »
It still puzzles the mind why someone with no interest in lifting/training is on a bodybuilding board? Obviously most of the discussions around here have nothing to do with bb but it's the common thread that brought us here. The running joke that Shizzo doesnt train isnt a joke at all, he acknowledges it! Pretty much why he is always the punchline, always the epic fail. No connection to the one constant about us all, we train

Shizzo is a funny guy

He doesn't have to train actively right now (i am sure he trained before reaching his 40s) to be a mainstay on the Getbig-forum.

What he brings to the table (currently) is pure entertainment.

Some of us older members have slowed down our training regimen these days, as we have passed 40.

Groink and Wes are quite special though, great rolemodels for their age, that they still train as actively as before and still respond well to supplements.

We have people from many different paths in life on Getbig, and it's always interesting and refreshing to see the perspective from someone in Shizzo's shoes as well.

Every forum (regardless of area, be it cooking, bodybuilding, dating, technology etc), needs a Dave Czech, Jean Francois Papillon and a Shizzo to make people think out of the box and keep them on their toes every now and then.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #201 on: February 05, 2014, 06:10:24 PM »
LMAO! Considering how much time he spends on this board crying out for attention it just dawn on him that he take a small fraction of that time to better himself.

"Not a glimmer of will power" is right.

And he wonders why people find him so contemptible.

Just truly a low life piece of shit without a friend in the world.
Ok you gullible POS. Answer me a real question now. Do you consider yourself a drug addict? Would the life you know end, if steroids were taken away?

Lets get deeper. I am no heart throb, but you are just plain ugly. The only hope you ever had in life was to "train to get the girls". But where did that get you? You have looked like a complete fool in front of thousands of people in recent weeks. I thought you were a man of his convictions?

Steroids only gave you a slightly bigger, leaner version of the dogshit body god gave you.

You know you got dealt a shitty hand in life.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: February 05, 2014, 06:25:21 PM »
+1 Pellius scalp...... +1 Shockwave scalp.  All in a days work.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #203 on: February 05, 2014, 06:27:11 PM »
Shizzo is a funny guy

He doesn't have to train actively right now (i am sure he trained before reaching his 40s) to be a mainstay on the Getbig-forum.

What he brings to the table (currently) is pure entertainment.

Some of us older members have slowed down our training regimen these days, as we have passed 40.

Groink and Wes are quite special though, great rolemodels for their age, that they still train as actively as before and still respond well to supplements.

We have people from many different paths in life on Getbig, and it's always interesting and refreshing to see the perspective from someone in Shizzo's shoes as well.

Every forum (regardless of area, be it cooking, bodybuilding, dating, technology etc), needs a Dave Czech, Jean Francois Papillon and a Shizzo to make people think out of the box and keep them on their toes every now and then.

Shut up Kwon.

The dipshit gets in the way of every legitimate discussion, then claims some sort of victory when people respond.

He entertains the way a fly entertains your food.
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: February 05, 2014, 06:28:35 PM »
Shut up Kwon.
Kwon has a right to his opinion.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: February 05, 2014, 06:29:10 PM »
I like to suck cocks
Send Scott Markey a PM then Grape Drank

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #206 on: February 05, 2014, 06:31:12 PM »
Shut up Kwon.

The dipshit gets in the way of every legitimate discussion, then claims some sort of victory when people respond.

The board needs at least one Shitsoul cock sucker. I mean, everybody hates him and realizes he has lost all touch with reality. I mean the guy constantly claims victory while getting brutally owned that only he can't see. Knowing that he has just one guy on here with his nose up his ass gives him hope.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: February 05, 2014, 06:32:06 PM »
Shut up Kwon.

Brutal post edit.  ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: February 05, 2014, 06:33:32 PM »
The board needs at least one Shitsoul cock sucker. I mean, everybody hates him and realizes he has lost all touch with reality. I mean the guy constantly claims victory while getting brutally owned that only he can't see. Knowing that he has just one guy on here with his nose up his ass gives him hope.
You are grasping at Strawmans now. You yellow-bellied, turncoat.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: February 05, 2014, 06:33:58 PM »
Shut up Kwon.

LMAO! Classic!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #210 on: February 05, 2014, 06:35:00 PM »
Once, I took ECA 3 times in one day.   crazy shit brah.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: February 05, 2014, 06:36:11 PM »
LMAO! Classic!
Lol! What a stage 5 clinger. Pellius is scared shitless right now. He is caught in limbo. Am I pro Gh15 or pro Getbig?

Pellius, you have been punked. Bitch.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: February 05, 2014, 06:36:30 PM »
What Grape Drank doesn't seem to comprehend is, that what he finds entertaining is very very different from others.

The things Purple Ape enjoys to watch and find to be prime-entertainment (Black Entertainment Network, Sanford and Son, Cosby Show etc) is slow torture for others.

Shizzos way of creating reactions and the responses he makes from others,  is more hilarious to watch than a prime Monty Pythons Flying Circus-episode.

Every forum needs one Shizzle, one Dave Czech and one Jean Francois Papillon.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: February 05, 2014, 06:40:17 PM »
What Grape Drank doesn't seem to comprehend is, that what he finds entertaining is very very different from others.

The things Purple Ape enjoys to watch and find to be prime-entertainment (Black Entertainment Network, Sanford and Son, Cosby Show etc) is slow torture for others.

Shizzos way of creating reactions and the responses he makes from others,  is more hilarious to watch than a prime Monty Pythons Flying Circus-episode.

"They" don't like it when you go against the establishment. However, most of gtebig should agree that Pellius is a spy, gullible, opportunistic, POS.

A mod elf is supposed to go down with the ship.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: February 05, 2014, 06:42:00 PM »

That makes me even more proud that Shitsoul started a thread about me getting under his skin more than anybody on this board. It is hilarious the way I effortlessly get him to have a frantic, hair pulling, key board pounding, meltdown.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: February 05, 2014, 06:47:28 PM »
That makes me even more proud that Shitsoul started a thread about me getting under his skin more than anybody on this board. It is hilarious the way I effortlessly get him to have a frantic, hair pulling, key board pounding, meltdown.
That, i do nothing about.

What i am saying is, that every forum needs a character or two that thinks outside the box and doesn't conform like the others.

Makes the forum much more refreshing than having everyone agree on everything.
Gets very stale and boring after a while.

People have their own different way of doing it.

Johnny Falcon is a very entertaining poster as well, but does it in a more subtle way than Shizzle.

Another legend worthy of mention is Dave Czech.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: February 05, 2014, 06:52:54 PM »

That is because I am worried about you. You are butt-ugly, and rely on steroids for an existence.

You are in your 50's. Life is almost over for you. Gh15 has fucked you in the ass, and you are still waiting for that next phone call.  Take your satellite ears, fish lips, and cro-magnon head back to Gh15.

Maybe you can beg for forgiveness.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: February 05, 2014, 07:09:08 PM »
Ok you gullible POS. Answer me a real question now. Do you consider yourself a drug addict? Would the life you know end, if steroids were taken away?

Lets get deeper. I am no heart throb, but you are just plain ugly. The only hope you ever had in life was to "train to get the girls". But where did that get you? You have looked like a complete fool in front of thousands of people in recent weeks. I thought you were a man of his convictions?

Steroids only gave you a slightly bigger, leaner version of the dogshit body god gave you.

You know you got dealt a shitty hand in life.
Shizzo drowning at sea and desperately reaching for a life preserver. You've pulled this "I'm better looking than you" card several times now when Pellius is owning you into oblivion. You're a bald ugly troll. Despite being 10-15yrs your senior, he's got all his hair. He lifts on the reg, eats right, and unlike you is still trying to improve knowledge and physique wise. Such a weak card to pull and you can't even get it right. Don't forget the fact he would hand you your ass IRL. Pellius>Shitsoul

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: February 05, 2014, 07:14:02 PM »
Shizzo drowning at sea and desperately reaching for a life preserver. You've pulled this "I'm better looking than you" card several times now when Pellius is owning you into oblivion. You're a bald ugly troll. Despite being 10-15yrs your senior, he's got all his hair. He lifts on the reg, eats right, and unlike you is still trying to improve knowledge and physique wise. Such a weak card to pull and you can't even get it right. Don't forget the fact he would hand you your ass IRL. Pellius>Shitsoul
Shitsoul? Stop trying to bait further arguments. Pellius is ugly, gullible, and desperate for his next shipment. Hair does not make monkees look attractive. Pellius looks like the missing link.
He has veins though.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: February 05, 2014, 07:17:12 PM »
That, i do nothing about.

What i am saying is, that every forum needs a character or two that thinks outside the box and doesn't conform like the others.

Makes the forum much more refreshing than having everyone agree on everything.
Gets very stale and boring after a while.

People have their own different way of doing it.

Johnny Falcon is a very entertaining poster as well, but does it in a more subtle way than Shizzle.

Another legend worthy of mention is Dave Czech.

Oh no, don't get me wrong. I like having him on the board. Every board needs a village idiot. He fits the part ideally. Right down to the way he looks. He has that Down's Syndrome look going.

I'm a big fan of Falcon too, although I liked him better before. He just seems like he's gone off the deep end and I feel bad for him. I mean that guy is what? 6'4" and the best White Man genetics I've seen. Coupled that with his model good looks during those days. Just hate to see such a waste.

Shitsoul was always off the deep end and a waste so I don't feel bad for him. He's just fun to have around and bully around and get him to meltdown. Sometimes I worry that I might push him too far because I know how sensitive he is and how this board defines his life. I just don't want his suicide hanging over my head.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: February 05, 2014, 07:19:53 PM »

That's part of the Shitsoul charm. When you are an alcoholic your mind just does not work right. You're whole perception is skewed. He's so removed from reality that it's in a perverse way kind of fascinating.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: February 05, 2014, 07:21:50 PM »
Oh no, don't get me wrong. I like having him on the board. Every board needs a village idiot. He fits the part ideally. Right down to the way he looks. He has that Down's Syndrome look going.

I'm a big fan of Falcon too, although I liked him better before. He just seems like he's gone off the deep end and I feel bad for him. I mean that guy is what? 6'4" and the best White Man genetics I've seen. Coupled that with his model good looks during those days. Just hate to see such a waste.

Shitsoul was always off the deep end and a waste so I don't feel bad for him. He's just fun to have around and bully around and get him to meltdown. Sometimes I worry that I might push him too far because I know how sensitive he is and how this board defines his life. I just don't want his suicide hanging over my head.
Shit.  ;D I will always know that I am not the ugliest fucker on here. You are even justifying me now. Stop back tracking.  I dont like you. You stood your ground (with Gh15) and lost. Why do you stay?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: February 05, 2014, 07:23:17 PM »
That's part of the Shitsoul charm. When you are an alcoholic your mind just does not work right. You're whole perception is skewed. He's so removed from reality that it's in a perverse way kind of fascinating.
Guess what, you are getting played.

You are not as smart as you think you are.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: February 05, 2014, 07:24:30 PM »
Congrats on a 200+ post thread Pellius. I do that every week.

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
« Reply #224 on: February 05, 2014, 07:38:08 PM »
I once smoked it (H) unknowingly btw.