Author Topic: Libtards like to site CBO...Why didn't they post this one?  (Read 2968 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Libtards like to site CBO...Why didn't they post this one?
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2014, 10:48:22 AM »
Naw Tony, I wasn't doing that.  I just wanted to bring up the "job lock" argument and was too lazy to write much but when I google the term (intent on doing a SC-style copy pasta) I saw a Paul Ryan video where he was arguing the same point and, silly me, I thought your average conservatard might listen to him more than, say, Bernie Sanders.

BTW, ya misspelled "hilarious".  :)  --  Which is no biggie -- I'm convinced you can spell when you want to but fer fuck's sake, doesn't your browser check the spelling automatically?  Are you using Netscape or what?
I wasnt necessarily saying you b/c I dont believe you have ever said that but many a liberal have on this board.

hahah I have the spell check button but Im not worried about spelling and grammer here so I dont use it ;)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2014, 10:56:03 AM »
I wasnt necessarily saying you b/c I dont believe you have ever said that but many a liberal have on this board.

hahah I have the spell check button but Im not worried about spelling and grammer here so I dont use it ;)

Ah, Ok.

I don't use the Spell Check soft button either (to need to do that would be a bother, I agree). My browser automatically makes a wavy little red line under any word it thinks is misspelled as soon as I type it (when I hit the spacebar). 

For Firefox, go to Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> General, and then check box that says "Check my spelling as I type".

BTW, that box was checked by default -- I didn't know it was there until I looked right now.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2014, 10:58:25 AM »
I use IE and Im sure there is a setting for it but like I said I am not worried about grammer and spelling here.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2014, 11:01:36 AM »
I use IE and Im sure there is a setting for it but like I said I am not worried about grammer and spelling here.

Internet Exploder?  Hope you have a good anti-virus program...

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2014, 11:28:42 AM »
Job lock?

So now democrats are bringing back a term made famous by Hillary Clinton.

All of you are morons if you think democrats were thinking of resolving the dreaded "job lock" when they came up with crapcare.

The loss of 2.5 million workers is a consequence of this stupid law and the only thing that libtards can come up with to condone it is to repeat the words "job lock" and "freedom".

Libtards are pathetic.

EHEHEHEHEHE!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2014, 04:25:19 PM »
I noticed how no one answered my question as to how the reps were going to relieve ppl of "job lock" was it on the backs of the tax payer?