Author Topic: what r ur aims in bodybuilding?  (Read 5676 times)

ironrocks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
what r ur aims in bodybuilding?
« on: January 12, 2006, 03:40:30 AM »
                        my aim is to build naturally:   bicep 16.5, neck16.5,calves17,chest 45 n waist 30 inches.

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
Re: what r ur aims in bodybuilding?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 04:02:57 AM »
Get as big as I can with the aid of all means at my disposal, with the least amount of, if any, damage to my health.

Oh yeah, and have decent shape and conditioning.

I do this for me and no one else.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 07:32:47 AM »
                        my aim is to build naturally:   bicep 16.5, neck16.5,calves17,chest 45 n waist 30 inches.

Depending on your structure that will be very easy to get.

my goals are to be as powerfull as possible. i like fuctional strength, the size comes with it if you eat right.

8)

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 08:05:18 AM »
At 33 years of age: Keeping the muscle size on hold (don't want or need any more) and the strength advancing. Great challenge (and fun) to keep upping my personal best in lifts. Weight training is something you do for a whole life time. Good Luck.

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2006, 09:34:31 AM »
To get really big and really lean...  Most guys only accomplish one or the other.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2006, 11:47:32 AM »
i don't even really know
bodybuildersreality.com

Tailz

• Getbig II
  • Are you bullet proof? THEN STFU!
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2006, 01:35:08 PM »
Get a little bigger and strong as granite... haha  ;) makes up for my short height 5'5''

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2006, 02:09:33 PM »
To get really big and really lean...  Most guys only accomplish one or the other.

Agreed, that combo would be sweet.....

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2006, 03:35:35 AM »
My aims at the moment are just to get back into decent shape health wise.As I mentioned elsewhere it was going on close to 4yrs I had never even so much as looked at a weight.I have now been back to my training for 2 weeks & loving it.I had noticed my own health going downhill & decided it was time to get off my a$$ & do something about it.I'm glad I did.

newdumbell303

• Getbig II
  • "get serious..."
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2006, 11:04:37 PM »
to become as large and lean as possible. Through good cutting phases I should be able to accomplish, although bulking is so much fun  ;D .

Goals right now:

get a bigger chest while still keeping my bodyfat below 10%

Goals for this year:

bigger chest (as said above)
Increase arm size at least 1-2" (at my age it should be obtainable)
to smash my delts as hard as possible every single workout

Legs are usually no problem, theyll be my main focus next year probably
As for back...I need to get my lat spread a little wider, other than that I have descent thickness. This too will probably be a goal for next year.

dontknowit

• Getbig III
  • Masino's clit is kidnapped
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2006, 04:47:08 AM »
My goal,

keeping a younger appearence. And I'm succeeding. Most of the older BB can acclaim that. They don't only feel younger, they actually look younger to.

Most obvious are girls. As soon if they hit the time to get a daytime job they age like lightspeed.

I sometimes meet people who I haven't see in a long time, and the give me best compliment you can get,
you haven't changed a bit. I respond the same but just out courtesy.

runnerbabe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2006, 10:35:57 AM »

my goals are to be as powerfull as possible. i like fuctional strength, the size comes with it if you eat right.

Yes, I want to be powerful and toned. Nice muscles don't necessarily mean you are strong.  I love lifting almost as much as I love to run--and that's really saying something! ;D

BigIronMike25

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2006, 12:10:16 PM »
I JUST WANNA look SICK, absolutely SICK!!!!   big as possible with crazyass veins!!!!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2006, 12:32:32 PM »
I wanna look powerful, i don't care if im not completly symetrical and in perfect 4% bodyfat shape.
bodybuildersreality.com

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2006, 12:39:43 PM »
To look like this:

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2006, 12:44:18 PM »
ya they all look awesome
bodybuildersreality.com

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2006, 01:33:51 PM »
19" arms, 50" chest, and 32" legs without drugs.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
  • I will never be a memery
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2006, 03:06:40 PM »
I wont to be as big and intimedating as posible.
unknown

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2006, 06:30:17 PM »
I JUST WANNA look SICK, absolutely SICK!!!!   big as possible with crazyass veins!!!!
I'll second that! As big as possable and as conditioned as I can get... and whatever that takes you can believe I'll be doing it, taking it or whatever that means.

In short, my goals is simple, and that is to be the best BB I can be and to go as far with it as I can. Professional... I seriously doubt it, I am realistic. But absolutely nothing would be cooler then seeing myself on the cover of a Mag huge and ripped to shreds ;D Even though I hate Muscle & Fitness that's the one I want, because everyone sees that one. It would be so sweet to know that all the people who I've ever known were seeing that cover in the checkout lane at the grocery store saying "Holy Shit... I know that guy." Especially all the ones who have doubted or questioned my way of life... but in the end all of them can go screw themselves.

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2006, 07:15:25 PM »
i never can really make up my mind....

but i've decided on the fuzzy goal of not too huge to be scary (since i'm tall) and definitely always cut.
:-)

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2006, 07:35:51 PM »
Why are some ppl. so hung up on the size issue? Believe me, as a person thats been at both ends of the spectrum I would much rather have the "illusion" of being huge than actually being there.I have been as high as 277 lbs. at my height (6' 2") & I have also been as low as 180 lbs. & I must say that the lower end is way more healthy on your system.Right now I would like to get healthy as I have been a diabetic for the last few yrs. but take no medicine to control it.Exercise does wonders for my body in that regard.Before becoming a diabetic my normal weight w/no training was in the 225-235 lb range.Before calling me a fatty at that height & weight I must also say my pant size was only a 34" but can't say that for the 277 lb. weight.At that weight I was a bloated pig w/a doulble chin!!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2006, 11:14:28 PM »
Why are some ppl. so hung up on the size issue? Believe me, as a person thats been at both ends of the spectrum I would much rather have the "illusion" of being huge than actually being there.I have been as high as 277 lbs. at my height (6' 2") & I have also been as low as 180 lbs. & I must say that the lower end is way more healthy on your system.
hey thats there aim, let them achieve there goal. All our goals are not the same.

PhoenixBuff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2006, 06:52:55 AM »
I'm no bodybuilder by any means and I eat whatever I freaking feel like eating.  My goal is to stay in good shape and look larger than the average joe without drugs.

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2006, 02:49:54 PM »
I have nothing against a persons aims quickerblade.I just have to wonder if these ppl.are training just for the size alone which I feel myself isn't/not going to give them a great physique that will impress ppl. I have absolutely nothing against size but it's when size is trying to be achieved just for the sake of being big that i have to wonder.Size w/everything being proportionate rules in my book.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2006, 07:38:52 PM »
I have nothing against a persons aims quickerblade.I just have to wonder if these ppl.are training just for the size alone which I feel myself isn't/not going to give them a great physique that will impress ppl. I have absolutely nothing against size but it's when size is trying to be achieved just for the sake of being big that i have to wonder.Size w/everything being proportionate rules in my book.
I agree with you totally, but i say let them get the size they want and they can tinker with it when they reach it, its not too hard bulking up its getting ripped and keeping most muscle, thats what they will probably do anyway

I dont know much people that love the big smooth fat gut look.