Author Topic: Black guy genetics  (Read 11822 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Black guy genetics
« on: February 05, 2014, 06:50:48 AM »
I just love training," he says. "My problem is I don't consume enough food, I know is very bad. I still do my best. It has been my dream to compete and I hope to be on the Musclemania™ stage someday."

Deshaun87

• Getbig II
Re: Black guy genetics
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 06:51:33 AM »
We are the master race

supernaturalbodybuilder

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 06:52:06 AM »
good look

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 06:57:33 AM »
so a guy whos on all buffet of drugs went to visit his family in his home-continent and pretends he trains urban style.

i see.
n

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 07:10:57 AM »
Higher standard of living than vince goodrum.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 07:12:19 AM »
Bertil Fox's son

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 07:13:40 AM »
no food but can afford roids?

lol @ "deshaun" and "supernatural" supporting the superiority of black genes .. no such things my friend .. he looks good though

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2014, 07:16:16 AM »
Black dudes tend to have waaay better genetics for muscle separation than any other race. Also tend to have really round, full delt genetics. Ive known tons of them who didnt lift weights at all but still had impressive delts/delt tie -ins and abs. They can get lean/ripped seperation much, much easier than most

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2014, 07:19:45 AM »
Give "dat botha" more protein and a solid cycle for a year and you've got the next flex wheeler on the way.
S

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2014, 07:20:06 AM »
Black dudes tend to have waaay better genetics for muscle separation than any other race. Also tend to have really round, full delt genetics. Ive known tons of them who didnt lift weights at all but still had impressive delts/delt tie -ins and abs. They can get lean/ripped seperation much, much easier than most

Dont try and argue with cleanest natural, his belief is if he cant do it nobody can.

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2014, 07:22:28 AM »
yes, very true .. deep separation creates excellent illusion.. also the shape of the body

this kid has a very good build and is very lean .. so on roids he'd be pro in two years .. something does not add up

army of cum, where did you get the photo? link?

here's me as a teenager  ;D
Fucking hell not another Sev pic, this thread is about people with good genetics, not 4 weeks a year bodybuilders.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2014, 07:23:59 AM »
so a guy whos on all buffet of drugs went to visit his family in his home-continent and pretends he trains urban style.

i see.

I have been to Nigeria many times and regularly saw construction workers and fighermen that looked like this, trust this ain't drugs, those guys could not afford a pot to piss in but they looked like NPC pros.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2014, 07:24:37 AM »
yes, very true .. deep separation creates excellent illusion.. also the shape of the body

this kid has a very good build and is very lean .. so on roids he'd be pro in two years .. something does not add up

army of cum, where did you get the photo? link?

here's me as a teenager after 8 months two years of lifting  ;D

Who the fuck are you kidding? 8 months of working out and you decide to slap on a posing thong, right? Were you using AAS here as well? ::) ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2014, 07:27:53 AM »
Who the fuck are you kidding? 8 months of working out and you decide to slap on a posing thong, right? Were you using AAS here as well? ::) ::)
yes, I was very much into competing and posing haha no aas ..practicing posing before my first competashun at home

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2014, 07:30:17 AM »
Pics were from a recent trip to Uganda I took

Even the toddler has good delts

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2014, 07:30:27 AM »
I have been to Nigeria many times and regularly saw construction workers and fighermen that looked like this, trust this ain't drugs, those guys could not afford a pot to piss in but they looked like NPC pros.
haha maybe they look like that to you up close from bellow the navel point of view

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2014, 07:32:45 AM »

Yeah, West Africans in general have crazy bodybuilding genetics. Quite a lot of Nigerians live in London where I live. Even the ones who don't work out have very visible muscle definition/separation.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2014, 07:33:38 AM »

i see.

LMAO  :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2014, 07:51:45 AM »
yes, I was very much into competing and posing haha no aas ..practicing posing before my first competashun at home
Competitions take place on stage, not at home.
Have you got a pic of you onstage?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2014, 07:54:28 AM »
Competitions take place on stage, not at home.
Have you got a pic of you onstage?
I did not go to a photographer in a gstring and ask him to take photos of my ass  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2014, 08:00:59 AM »
I did not go to a photographer in a gstring and ask him to take photos of my ass  ;D
I take it you got onstage with other competitors and comparisons were made and you did a posing routine?

Strange after all these years they have never seen the light of day yet you post pics like these.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2014, 08:01:26 AM »
an open letter and offer to 'ukbeth', the 48 year old queen of getbig.

well, simpleton, in the spirit of good nature and since im such a fucking wonderful guy, im feeling generous enough to make you a one time offer.

since being humiliated by me after posting your pic from your 'glory days' when you competed in what looks to be the womens physique, you have spent an odd amount of energy trying to salvage whatever dignity you think you have left. heres a tip, nancy, you have none. save yourself the time and effort.

that being said i feel badly for you. clearly the 'concepts' you follow when dieting just do not work, or else you wouldnt look about as sturdy as a 1/4 inch pane of glass. you see, NOBODY, who uses anabolics like you have admitted to should have any excuse to look so poorly once dieted down.

you should be full, shredded, round and dense- much like gal and -and not need the amount of lasix you pushed to end up looking so frail, empty and flat. you look thin, unimpressive, wasted and weak- which i feel also parallels your personality to a T.

i have heard your actually considering doing another show. if you dont want to end up looking like you belong in the bikini class, i stongly urge you to contact gal or i for personal training. i am currently training someone for a mens physique show using the concepts gal and i have outlined in our upcoming book, and he looks phenominal. i cant see him not winning this thing outright.

if you want to be competitive at your next show, and not get pushed around like the mop your body resembles, get at me.

alabama ftw

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2014, 08:03:07 AM »
Pics were from a recent trip to Uganda I took

You go to Uganda to take pics of naked hebrews? ??? Shhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii t

Simple Simon

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2014, 08:04:53 AM »
an open letter and offer to 'ukbeth', the 48 year old queen of getbig.

well, simpleton, in the spirit of good nature and since im such a fucking wonderful guy, im feeling generous enough to make you a one time offer.

since being humiliated by me after posting your pic from your 'glory days' when you competed in what looks to be the womens physique, you have spent an odd amount of energy trying to salvage whatever dignity you think you have left. heres a tip, nancy, you have none. save yourself the time and effort.

that being said i feel badly for you. clearly the 'concepts' you follow when dieting just do not work, or else you wouldnt look about as sturdy as a 1/4 inch pane of glass. you see, NOBODY, who uses anabolics like you have admitted to should have any excuse to look so poorly once dieted down.

you should be full, shredded, round and dense- much like gal and -and not need the amount of lasix you pushed to end up looking so frail, empty and flat. you look thin, unimpressive, wasted and weak- which i feel also parallels your personality to a T.

i have heard your actually considering doing another show. if you dont want to end up looking like you belong in the bikini class, i stongly urge you to contact gal or i for personal training. i am currently training someone for a mens physique show using the concepts gal and i have outlined in our upcoming book, and he looks phenominal. i cant see him not winning this thing outright.

if you want to be competitive at your next show, and not get pushed around like the mop your body resembles, get at me.

meltdown

Care to post a picture of this guy in top shape compared to your top shape and let people decide for themselves?
Full body shots with all the mandatory poses.
You can dig out your contest photos if you like.

supernaturalbodybuilder

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2014, 08:06:02 AM »
in this thread: whites who can't accept reality which is that africans have superior bodies