Author Topic: Black guy genetics  (Read 11821 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Black guy genetics
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2014, 08:06:24 AM »
Well guys and gals just one more thread before I hang up my sixguns on this forum.
I would like to say I have enjoyed it here but TBH its been a massive letdown.
I signed up here after I was told it was a brutal forum that took no prisoners what a joke that turned out to be.
It's a den of insecure losers who come across as tough as nails but when it gets down to it they just cant cut it.
I would get more of a fight on a knitting or cookery forum.

Respect to Galeniko and booty, two people who dont take themselves too seriously and enjoy the banter.  
As for the meltdown guys, you know who you are.  

I will let you take satisfaction in saying you ran me off the forum, it will after all boost you sagging egos.
Normally running someone off a board is destroying them in an argument, not ganging up and saying "nobody likes you here" :'(

Enjoy your soppy forum guys, Im off to find people who can actually debate and argue without going into a meltdown.

I may respond again if anyones up for it, but certain people are off limits due to their fragility, so I will probably ignore them. (You know who you are bigmc you dummy )

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2014, 08:08:23 AM »
in this thread: whites who can't accept reality which is that africans have superior bodies
good to know you are into dark meat

Simple Simon

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2014, 08:09:33 AM »
Well guys and gals just one more thread before I hang up my sixguns on this forum.
I would like to say I have enjoyed it here but TBH its been a massive letdown.
I signed up here after I was told it was a brutal forum that took no prisoners what a joke that turned out to be.
It's a den of insecure losers who come across as tough as nails but when it gets down to it they just cant cut it.
I would get more of a fight on a knitting or cookery forum.

Respect to Galeniko and booty, two people who dont take themselves too seriously and enjoy the banter.  
As for the meltdown guys, you know who you are.  

I will let you take satisfaction in saying you ran me off the forum, it will after all boost you sagging egos.
Normally running someone off a board is destroying them in an argument, not ganging up and saying "nobody likes you here" :'(

Enjoy your soppy forum guys, Im off to find people who can actually debate and argue without going into a meltdown.

I may respond again if anyones up for it, but certain people are off limits due to their fragility, so I will probably ignore them. (You know who you are bigmc you dummy )

strawman.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2014, 08:10:12 AM »
haha maybe they look like that to you up close from bellow the navel point of view

You tell me, you are the one most familiar with fellating other men.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2014, 08:11:00 AM »
is this your best comeback niggerian lover?

Simple Simon

« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2014, 08:11:18 AM »
Yep.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2014, 08:12:58 AM »
is this your best comeback niggerian lover?

You mean "Nigerian"? lol I ain't then one posting paragraphs about about the physiques of black men. So far that has been you lol.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2014, 08:13:26 AM »
haha .. you must have gone through many many postings of mine to find that ..you are really pathetic lol

that is a australian kickboxer .. cool dude.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2014, 08:15:54 AM »
You mean "Nigerian"? lol I ain't then one posting paragraphs about about the physiques of black men. So far that has been you lol.
You are not the sharpest tool are you?

;D

supernaturalbodybuilder

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2014, 08:16:08 AM »
good to know you are into dark meat
i tell it how it is

blacks have better bodies whites have better brains

deal with it

Simple Simon

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2014, 08:16:34 AM »
haha .. you must have gone through many many postings of mine to find that ..you are really pathetic lol

Dont forget your contest pics.    ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2014, 08:29:55 AM »
This forum is freakin awesome.

Witnessing grown men meltdown behind keyboards and sulking like little girls is entertaining  ;D
S

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2014, 08:31:46 AM »
I have been to Nigeria many times and regularly saw construction workers and fighermen that looked like this, trust this ain't drugs, those guys could not afford a pot to piss in but they looked like NPC pros.

I believe it was these type of lean, muscular gentlemen that caused Sr. Falcon to embark on one of his prior journeys and experimentation with different foods.
Y

Simple Simon

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2014, 08:33:15 AM »

Its a boy from Australia who does kickboxing.
Dont over hype the guy please.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2014, 08:34:41 AM »
This forum is freakin awesome.

Witnessing grown men meltdown behind keyboards and sulking like little girls is entertaining  ;D
do you know that scorpio is code for getting fucked in the ass while he pinches your nipples? just like a scoprio with his stinger and claws .. so why did you choose it?

Simple Simon

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2014, 08:36:39 AM »
do you know that scorpio is code for getting fucked in the ass while he pinches your nipples? just like a scoprio with his stinger and claws .. so why did you choose it?
Its hardly a surprise that you know what it means now is it?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2014, 08:39:22 AM »
i tell it how it is

blacks have better bodies whites have better brains

deal with it

Techinically speaking (in general tems too):

Brain power is debatable, as Jews excell when it comes to accumulating wealth and succes, they are the power behind wall street after all and a quick look at the Rothschilds in Europe back in the day reaffirms this. When it comes to maths Asians excell exceedingly well here too and tend to be disproportianely high in numbers at top universities. Physically in athletisism African genes are supperior, agility and explosive power is way ahead of any other race.

However, looking at all the above 3 traits, each one lacks strongly on one of the other traits, whereas the European male can compete with a certain level of success in all 3 areas, making him overall the most rounded and complete specimen.
S

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2014, 08:40:59 AM »

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2014, 08:41:52 AM »
"Straight alpha males" should not be that knowlegable...stop digging your self a whole mate  ;)
S

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2014, 08:45:02 AM »
"Straight alpha males" should not be that knowlegable...stop digging your self a whole mate  ;)
straight alpha males should be dumb or ignorant? BTW, thanx for the compliment. I like how you immediately realized your place in the pecking order.

BigCyp already brutalized you haha

"I can't believe you would treat me this way bro? Just the other day I was grabbing some sweet potatoes at the store and I overheard some guy boasting that you were able to fit all 12 inches of his cock in your mouth, and sing the whole of Bohemian Rapsody before he blew his load, and I said "Hey that's bullshit man, skorp10 doesn't know all the words!"

Simple Simon

« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2014, 08:53:24 AM »
straight alpha males should be dumb or ignorant? BTW, thanx for the compliment. I like how you immediately realized your place in the pecking order.
CN, you really need to come out of the closet, its not good for you long term.
I don't recall seeing a photo of you looking anything like intimate with a woman in all the hundreds you have posted.
Lots of shots with guys though.

People dont need a "gaydar" to notice how gay you look.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2014, 08:55:16 AM »
CN, you really need to come out of the closet, its not good for you long term.
I don't recall seeing a photo of you looking anything like intimate with a woman in all the hundreds you have posted.
Lots of shots with guys though.

People dont need a "gaydar" to notice how gay you look.
this is coming from a middleaged married akward creepy loner who posed in a GSTRING and posted it publicly so that other men could admire him.

Simple Simon

« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2014, 08:56:31 AM »
this is coming from a middleaged married akward creepy loner who posed in a GSTRING and posted it publicly so that other men could admire him.
strawman, its not about me.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2014, 08:58:27 AM »
strawman, its not about me.
haha ukjeff  ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2014, 08:59:45 AM »

BigCyp already brutalized you haha
Is this your idea of brutalize me? jeez these internet nerds are something....don't you worry about me boldy nut, im 6ft3 sub 8% bf of jacked muscle, you would be embrassed to stand next to me in real life, so make the most of this keyboard you diseased homo.
S