Author Topic: Black guy genetics  (Read 11816 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Black guy genetics
« Reply #125 on: February 06, 2014, 05:10:51 AM »
About penis size, the ones who give the most importance to penis size are ourselves (men) and not women. It makes we feel confident and manly.
For women it's just painfull and hard to put in mouth if size is extreme.
you straight falco? :D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #126 on: February 06, 2014, 05:38:37 AM »
mostly black women.

different races of women are built to handle dick differently. Blsck women have gashes designed to fit giant black dick, asians have tiny vaginas meant to fit tiny asian penis, and whites and latinas are somewhere in the middle.

of course theres variations within each race,  but men and women from each race are generally designed to fit together. Asian women dont fit blacks well, and conversely, asian men will swim in a black hole.

ALL women love huge powerful cocks

deceive yourself all you want

anabolic halo knows the TRUTH

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #127 on: February 06, 2014, 06:08:25 AM »

its genetics brah. Some love them, some dont. Some are built for huge cocks, others arent. Its that simple.

Deshaun87

• Getbig II
« Reply #128 on: February 06, 2014, 06:34:22 AM »
Black men are the superior humans.  Sorry to upset the getbig racists with the hard cold truth.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 06, 2014, 06:45:39 AM »
you straight falco? :D

Yes. That's not the point.
I have a normal sized penis and the only girls wich whom i can slam and pound with all force are slightly chubby ones, because their big ass don't allow my average penis to cause internal damage.
With all the slim ones i have to take it more gently or use sexual positions wich wouldn't allow full penetration. With my perfectly average penis i always cause gags during blowjobs (maybe i haven't found a deepthroat wonder yet) ;D
So, unless the women has a deeeeeeeep vagina and a freeway like mouth i see no real advantages with having a gigantic african johnson.

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: February 06, 2014, 06:51:41 AM »
mostly black women.

different races of women are built to handle dick differently. Blsck women have gashes designed to fit giant black dick, asians have tiny vaginas meant to fit tiny asian penis, and whites and latinas are somewhere in the middle.

of course theres variations within each race,  but men and women from each race are generally designed to fit together. Asian women dont fit blacks well, and conversely, asian men will swim in a black hole.

I will have to strongly disagree. All the black women I've been with (went through a faze when I was young) were tight more so b than white woman.sadly never been with an Asian.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 06, 2014, 07:01:33 AM »

From a visual point of view it's obviously plausible that a big penis is more exciting to a woman than a oriental thumb like penis sample, but during intercourse a normal sized johnson will be more practical.
Same as big boobs. I love big natural boobs, i mean really big stuff. During preliminaries it's the most exciting think ever to me, but during intercourse and when changing positions they always get in the way and you have to stop to put the fun bags to this side or to the other or "stop for a while my boob got stucked in my arm", if you catch my drift. :D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 06, 2014, 07:07:47 AM »
To all of you racists, black or white, did you had any real life bad experiences that you wouldn't had with someone off your own race, or is it just something that your mommy and daddy told you to be: a hater?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #133 on: February 06, 2014, 07:12:47 AM »
Black names of Peace :D (Yassenneh = Hennesay backwards!)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #134 on: February 06, 2014, 07:19:51 AM »

I will have to strongly disagree. All the black women I've been with (went through a faze when I was young) were tight more so b than white woman.sadly never been with an Asian.
thats probably why they were sleeping with you and not other black dudes.

Women tend to seek out cocks guys that fit them.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #135 on: February 06, 2014, 07:39:44 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #136 on: February 06, 2014, 07:46:58 AM »

Crazy, isn't it?
lol @ the last couple. I dont think you want to go to with the "violent criminal" angle, it will end badly for you.

goomba420

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: February 06, 2014, 07:52:09 AM »
lol @ the last couple. I dont think you want to go to with the "violent criminal" angle, it will end badly for you.

Please, enlighten me.

Funny part is, I could go on, and on.. I am not discrediting the white race. I am putting it into perspective how silly it is to portray them as gorillas, overweight, and criminals.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #138 on: February 06, 2014, 07:57:49 AM »
Please, enlighten me.

im not going to get into it, (because frankly I just dont care) but be prepared to be bombarded with stats showing that the majority of violent criminals and rapists are black. Your couple examples of crazy white people are nothing compared to the percentage of violent criminals that blacks make up in the modern world...

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #139 on: February 06, 2014, 08:00:39 AM »
Please, enlighten me.

Funny part is, I could go on, and on.. I am not discrediting the white race. I am putting it into perspective how silly it is to portray them as gorillas, overweight, and criminals.

You are obviously a negro. Hitler was a great man although a very evil one. No black man could achieve what he did.

goomba420

• Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: February 06, 2014, 08:00:48 AM »
im not going to get into it, (because frankly I just dont care) but be prepared to be bombarded with stats showing that the majority of violent criminals and rapists are black. Your couple examples of crazy white people are nothing compared to the percentage of violent criminals that blacks make up in the modern world...

Let me do that for you.

Forcible rape
Percent Distribution: White  65.0% Black 32.9%

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

Now, you have proven yourself to be not only stupid, but ignorant as well. This forum loses credibility by the day with idiots like you.

alabama ftw

« Reply #141 on: February 06, 2014, 08:03:45 AM »

You are obviously a negro. Hitler was a great man although a very evil one. No black man could achieve what he did.
Not even wiggs? Hitler and soul chrusers racism is nothing compared to getbigs own hebrew.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #142 on: February 06, 2014, 08:04:36 AM »
Let me do that for you, you ignorant fucking retard.

Forcible rape
Percent Distribution: White  65.0% Black 32.9%

Blacks are 12% of the population genius. Whites are seventy-ish.  Do the math.

goomba420

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: February 06, 2014, 08:07:50 AM »

Blacks are 12% of the population genius. Whites are seventy-ish.  Do the math.

I'd rather you do your own math, dumbass. For anybody wondering, I am NOT a negro - I simply cannot stand ignorance.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #144 on: February 06, 2014, 08:08:26 AM »
Let me do that for you, you ignorant fucking retard.

hey fuckhead, im not the one that gives a shit, the other getbiggers are going to bombard you with statistics of violent crimes and how the majority (especially in the US) are comitted by blacks, AGAINST whites. I dont care to rehash it as its be done to death amd literally every single thread this happens in turns out with someone lkke y o u oosting a pic of hitler, and then 5 other getbiggers posting stats on how 90% of prison of prison inmates are blacks, and how the majority of rapes are blacks on whites, and the majority of murders are comitted by blacks, over and over ad infinitum.

there is always a guy like you that posts one stat list, and then 10 others debunk yours with other stat lists... yours literally has no information on who made it, where it came from, what population they were doing... etc...

you better get it because others are going to start tearing you up...

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #145 on: February 06, 2014, 08:09:22 AM »
I'd rather you do your own math, dumbass. For anybody wondering, I am NOT a negro - I simply cannot stand ignorance.

You must be unable to stand yourself because you so damn dumb you can't do basic math.

goomba420

• Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: February 06, 2014, 08:14:20 AM »
You must be unable to stand yourself because you so damn dumb you can't do basic math.

Over half of these inmates are in jail because of non-violent crimes. Most are in for dealing or possessing weed, thanks in part to the 'blacks are bad and do drugs' mentality that people like you possess.

African Americans serve virtually as much time in prison for a drug offense (58.7 months) as whites do for a violent offense (61.7 months)
http://www.naacp.org/pages/criminal-justice-fact-sheet

I was pulled over and a buddy had a blunt in his pocket. What happened? The cop threw it onto the ground. Meanwhile there are COUNTLESS high school acquaintances of mine that are in jail because a random stop-and-frisk found a bag of weed on them. You are ignorant. You should go into politics!

In 2002, blacks constituted more than 80% of the people sentenced under the federal crack cocaine laws and served substantially more time in prison for drug offenses than did whites, despite that fact that more than 2/3 of crack cocaine users in the U.S. are white or Hispanic

Now, if you're going to tell me that people that smoke weed deserve to be in jail, then this argument is over. Like it or not, this country is changing. We aren't in the 1960's anymore.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: February 06, 2014, 08:20:43 AM »
Over half of these inmates are in jail because of non-violent crimes. Most are in for dealing or possessing weed, thanks in part to the 'blacks are bad and do drugs' mentality that people like you possess.

I was pulled over and a buddy had a blunt in his pocket. What happened? The cop threw it onto the ground. Meanwhile there are COUNTLESS high school acquaintances of mine that are in jail because a random stop-and-frisk found a bag of weed on them. You are ignorant. You should go into politics!

Total bullshit.  You're just making excuses and creating scenarios that fit your bullshit theory.  Don't use stats if you don't know how to use them.  You need to just shut your dick hole.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: February 06, 2014, 08:25:38 AM »
Blacks get longer jail times because they are more likely to have previous offenses.

Deshaun87

• Getbig II
« Reply #149 on: February 06, 2014, 08:30:48 AM »

Now, if you're going to tell me that people that smoke weed deserve to be in jail, then this argument is over. Like it or not, this country is changing. We aren't in the 1960's anymore.

Black men get jacked by the system.  Whites are always out to get us.