Author Topic: anxiety on 4g test and 2g deca in one day is brutal!  (Read 14612 times)

whitewidow

Re: anxiety on 4g test and 2g deca in one day is brutal!
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2014, 07:33:14 AM »
picture of xanax and oxys. I could buy a house with the worth of this score.

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2014, 07:58:02 AM »
picture of xanax and oxys, this is where you have to be  products like this are worth way more then gold gram verse gram! A gram of oxycodone HCL is probably at least 100 times more expensive then a gram of gold.Big business and good medications if you know how to use them. I just started using subutex about a month ago and have been opiate clean. I still take xanax though. Everything is prescribed. I go to a Pain clinic that is hard to get into.

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2014, 09:55:13 AM »
haven't gotten estro checked in a while. I just judge by how I feel, I guess. 1mg 2-3x a week of adex works fine. no gyno, and I don't mind water retention unless I have an appearance. hold water in my back mostly, but my ankles are fine. face looks like a 'normal' face, just a lil 'thicker' I suppose. I don't get the moon-face some get, but my cheeks are somewhat round but I don't mind since it makes my dimples pop more. lol. I still have the dorian/levrone-type monkey face and I have good cheekbones and jaw, so it doesn't look bad as far as I'm concerned.

estro gets too low and my sex drive tanks.

hell, I haven't even been running any prami lately, and since dropping the tren completely I haven't had bad night sweats either.. except for one night/morning a week ago, but even then it was only about 25% as bad as I used to be.

I'm curious what your lipids look like at those doses. I'd be somewhat worried about developing plaque in my arteries. A lot of guys on heavy doses seem to be getting heart issues.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2014, 10:14:57 AM »
How often do you throw in tren bro?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2014, 10:49:03 AM »
How often do you throw in tren bro?

typically i'll switch from deca to npp for 6 weeks or so, then cut the npp in half and add in tren at a half dose for 4 weeks or so, then cut the npp and double the tren for about 6 weeks.

I add in tren when I have an appearance where I gotta be learn and hard and separated.

correction, I ONLY use tren if/when I have an appearance to make, or I need to be lean and hard.

"offseason" (I'm not competing, so I guess it's all 'offseason'. lol), I can't gain weight on tren, so I don't use it.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2014, 12:38:59 PM »
what about orals and your experience? longest time use dbol i.e.?

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2014, 02:03:00 PM »
I'm curious what your lipids look like at those doses. I'd be somewhat worried about developing plaque in my arteries. A lot of guys on heavy doses seem to be getting heart issues.

I am also curious about this question.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2014, 04:29:08 PM »

Curious about this as well.  ;D
A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2014, 08:40:36 PM »

I'd say 6 months or so, probably 9.

actually, I got bloodwork after 9 months of 100-150mg/day anadrol and my liver enzymes were only a lil elevated.. maybe double 'normal' or so. actually, I believe one was about 50% less than the other (ast/alt). nothing I was worried or surprised about. dbol about 6 months at 100mg-200mg/day...

my cholesterol has never been 'high' surprisingly, considering my diet.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2014, 02:33:08 AM »
ESF, what happens if you come into contact with kryptonite?

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2014, 03:20:30 AM »

actually, I got bloodwork after 9 months of 100-150mg/day anadrol and my liver enzymes were only a lil elevated.. maybe double 'normal' or so. actually, I believe one was about 50% less than the other (ast/alt). nothing I was worried or surprised about. dbol about 6 months at 100mg-200mg/day...

ouch! thats along time! why go on for that long if you don't compete? just to draw in clients? I know that works. The biggest juicer at my gym is african american and fucking huge! He has client after client! women,men,young and old. The dude is fucking busy training people!

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2014, 04:14:29 AM »
nobody uses as much stuff as I have for as long as I have without knowing proper technique. lol... nevermind the nurses and PA's I've dated

Are you not Dorian Yates maybe? ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2014, 10:10:33 AM »
Are you not Dorian Yates maybe? ;D

nah, I wear a panerai, not a gold rolex Daytona. lol... only rolex's I have are submariner's and GMT's. and they're stainless steel. I'd never wear a gold Daytona.  ;)

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2014, 12:06:45 PM »

Thanks for info. I think worse ast/alt is after few hours after hard train or by drink a lot of alco than after take orals...

And 2nd question to you ESF :D Your opinion about abusers tren? I'm something like 6 months straight on 700mg week acet dose...

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2014, 08:49:50 PM »
Ever ran eq + deca ES?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2014, 11:10:40 PM »
Thanks for info. I think worse ast/alt is after few hours after hard train or by drink a lot of alco than after take orals...

And 2nd question to you ESF :D Your opinion about abusers tren? I'm something like 6 months straight on 700mg week acet dose...

Test your igf1 , dht and shbg and post the results here.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2014, 02:22:00 AM »
igf1 up, dht down, shbg down? I don't know... I think i will be not try it :P I asked becouse i saw that a lot of people like tren and use it a long time.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2014, 08:49:08 AM »
picture of xanax and oxys, this is where you have to be  products like this are worth way more then gold gram verse gram! A gram of oxycodone HCL is probably at least 100 times more expensive then a gram of gold.Big business and good medications if you know how to use them. I just started using subutex about a month ago and have been opiate clean. I still take xanax though. Everything is prescribed. I go to a Pain clinic that is hard to get into.

A gram of oxy powder is just like $10, straight from china
$

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2014, 11:00:42 AM »
@ESF

A friend of mine is doing the following combo

1000 mgr Test
2000 mgr Tren
1000 mg Equipose

2000 mg Tren what do you think? insane?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2014, 11:09:03 AM »
Ever ran eq + deca ES?

yea, but it was many years ago, and not with high dose deca. probably around 500 deca.

not a fan of eq. ran it for a year or so at 1g/wk and was not impressed. haven't run it since.

I've been tempted lately to give it another try though, probably at 2g/wk, but I'm leary of the anxiety it may bring.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2014, 11:14:07 AM »

I've run tren for a year straight with doses ranging from 300-900mg/wk. kinda recently also.. within the past couple years probably.

I ran tren between 400-700mg/wk for 9 months along with the anadrol at 100-200 (actually I think it was upwards of 250-300mg/day) and got bloodwork that didn't scare me.. ast/alt was about double 'normal'.. back when I was drinking I've had bloodwork that was at least 3x that, maybe 4x (I just woke up, can't figure the math. lol).. course that was when I was 22/23 or so and I haven't drank in years, aside from about 3/4 of a bottle of beer with sushi about once every 2 months.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2014, 11:19:56 AM »
@ESF

A friend of mine is doing the following combo

1000 mgr Test
2000 mgr Tren
1000 mg Equipose

2000 mg Tren what do you think? insane?

depends on what his goal is... how he wants to look.

I don't think it's insane, but I think the upper-limit for tren is in the 1400 range, but everybody's different. personally, at the dose of tren, I think the eq is pointless, unless he's using it for sex-drive. but, everybody's different. I've been tempted to do something similar lately, just to give eq another try. probably at 1g test, 2g eq and 2100 tren (300/day).

of course, I'd probably try it with eq acetate though. instead of conventional eq undeconate/undecylenate(think I spelled that wrong. lol)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2014, 01:03:51 PM »
Ever ran eq + deca ES?

I have, 1200mg of each with just a bit more then that in test. Nice combo, very vascular while gaining some size

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2014, 01:07:42 PM »
depends on what his goal is... how he wants to look.

I don't think it's insane, but I think the upper-limit for tren is in the 1400 range, but everybody's different. personally, at the dose of tren, I think the eq is pointless, unless he's using it for sex-drive. but, everybody's different. I've been tempted to do something similar lately, just to give eq another try. probably at 1g test, 2g eq and 2100 tren (300/day).

of course, I'd probably try it with eq acetate though. instead of conventional eq undeconate/undecylenate(think I spelled that wrong. lol)

too much tren doesn't put on size in my experience. A gram to 1.2 tops and u have to be eating! Better to run nice dose of test with some deca and nice dose of eq (keeps u hungry and makes u look good)

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2014, 01:30:55 PM »
nobody uses as much stuff as I have for as long as I have without knowing proper technique. lol... nevermind the nurses and PA's I've dated

Just checking dude. Sorry if I offended :).