Author Topic: anxiety on 4g test and 2g deca in one day is brutal!  (Read 14647 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
Re: anxiety on 4g test and 2g deca in one day is brutal!
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2014, 09:08:00 AM »
depends on what his goal is... how he wants to look.

I don't think it's insane, but I think the upper-limit for tren is in the 1400 range, but everybody's different. personally, at the dose of tren, I think the eq is pointless, unless he's using it for sex-drive. but, everybody's different. I've been tempted to do something similar lately, just to give eq another try. probably at 1g test, 2g eq and 2100 tren (300/day).

of course, I'd probably try it with eq acetate though. instead of conventional eq undeconate/undecylenate(think I spelled that wrong. lol)

He wants to use it for his own, so no contest ambitions.

Thanks for your reply
2 gr Equipose :o your blood will be thick as oil :o :-\

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2014, 09:17:06 AM »
depends on what his goal is... how he wants to look.

I don't think it's insane, but I think the upper-limit for tren is in the 1400 range, but everybody's different. personally, at the dose of tren, I think the eq is pointless, unless he's using it for sex-drive. but, everybody's different. I've been tempted to do something similar lately, just to give eq another try. probably at 1g test, 2g eq and 2100 tren (300/day).

of course, I'd probably try it with eq acetate though. instead of conventional eq undeconate/undecylenate(think I spelled that wrong. lol)

Hmm for it is not so much i think hehehehe ;D

I miss the orals!?

How long will be the cycle? 30 weeks? ::)

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2014, 04:14:32 PM »
I wish whitewidow didn't randomly break out into drugged up rants about the narcotics he's on in good threads and post the same four photos of shitloads of junkie drugs, with his justifications for being wrecked stoned all the time

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2014, 04:53:13 PM »
most guys on that much gear take atleast some type of anti anxiety medication... look into it even try GABA

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2014, 05:02:25 PM »
Also want to mention I have no idea how you managed to shoot your rear delts...?? seems impossible unless u have someone else pushing the plunger for you

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2014, 09:43:24 PM »
Also want to mention I have no idea how you managed to shoot your rear delts...?? seems impossible unless u have someone else pushing the plunger for you

you need to stick it in then lean against a wall

whitewidow

« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2014, 01:50:42 AM »
I wish whitewidow didn't randomly break out into drugged up rants about the narcotics he's on in good threads and post the same four photos of shitloads of junkie drugs, with his justifications for being wrecked stoned all the time

well if you have anxiety from taking a huge amount of steroids xanax does help.Why suffer?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2014, 01:59:23 AM »

actually when I was at my biggest years ago I could hit rear delts pretty easy.. well, not easy, but I could do it. but now, I'm still down about 25lbs from that size... hell, even when I'm down 35lbs from that size, I have a very hard time and usually have to have somebody do it for me.

scar tissue buildup in the muscle as well as the joint I suppose. maybe one of these weekends i'll pay a visit to derrick Farnsworth for ART or something. especially since I've been having trouble pulling my lats out for the past year or so.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2014, 02:03:31 AM »
most guys on that much gear take atleast some type of anti anxiety medication... look into it even try GABA

anxiety meds always fuck with my workouts.. hell, they fuck with my whole day. I'm not a fan at all.

Simple Simon

« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2014, 01:20:03 PM »
I rarely use less than 2500-3g, but usually in split doses. 4g is "on" for me, 2g is crusing
Lol, 450mgs is on for me 250mgs cruising.

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2014, 07:18:12 PM »
L-theanine - by far best supplement for anxiety i've tried; with no side effects
kava kava - works but makes you sleepy

prescription shit often does more harm than good

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2014, 07:41:56 PM »
@ESF

A friend of mine is doing the following combo

1000 mgr Test
2000 mgr Tren
1000 mg Equipose

2000 mg Tren what do you think? insane?
hows he look?

let me guess looks like shit
n

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2014, 07:43:27 PM »
L-theanine - by far best supplement for anxiety i've tried; with no side effects
kava kava - works but makes you sleepy

prescription shit often does more harm than good

agree. really bad anxiety can be brutal though.  fuck pharm companies lol

whitewidow

« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2014, 08:34:07 PM »
My work-outs go better if I take a small 1mg dose of xanax. I don;t feel so hyped up and my muscles don't tend to feel so stiff.I'm a little more friendly to the staff and other members as well. You have to have a tolerance though ,you just can't take 1mg of xanax with no tolerance and go work-out. most dudes would pass out in the car on the way to the gym. 1mg to me is nothing just enough to calm me down a bit. I have a real high Test level and I can't even concentrate sometimes cause of all the hot women in the gym. I just keep looking at the bouncing booty on the olyptical machines ;D I just want to fuck all the women is all I think about when I get to the gym. If on the xanax I can concentrate on my work-out ALOT better. I'm one of those guys who needs to be numbed out a little. I can also get real violent if somebody pisses me off. The xanax has probably kept me out of jail.

After my work-out I eat and pop more pills ;D. I'm off the opiates these days but still on the xanax.

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2014, 11:21:34 PM »
My work-outs go better if I take a small 1mg dose of xanax. I don;t feel so hyped up and my muscles don't tend to feel so stiff.I'm a little more friendly to the staff and other members as well. You have to have a tolerance though ,you just can't take 1mg of xanax with no tolerance and go work-out. most dudes would pass out in the car on the way to the gym. 1mg to me is nothing just enough to calm me down a bit. I have a real high Test level and I can't even concentrate sometimes cause of all the hot women in the gym. I just keep looking at the bouncing booty on the olyptical machines ;D I just want to fuck all the women is all I think about when I get to the gym. If on the xanax I can concentrate on my work-out ALOT better. I'm one of those guys who needs to be numbed out a little. I can also get real violent if somebody pisses me off. The xanax has probably kept me out of jail.

After my work-out I eat and pop more pills ;D. I'm off the opiates these days but still on the xanax.

coming off of xanax is unpleasant.  you'd be better of smoking weed.

whitewidow

« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2014, 01:36:59 AM »
coming off of xanax is unpleasant.  you'd be better of smoking weed.

coming off of xanax is impossible for me! I get prescribed 6mg a day! No way in hell anyone could taper off of 6mg a day. that would take years! I honestly used to smoke alot of weed but I had to quit so I could pass the UA's I had to take for my pain contract and for the xanax. I wish I never stopped smoking weed because it does help(big mistake that I regret).

I admit I got ahold of alot of Sandoz/Upjohn xanax 2mg bars and I didn't really know how addictive they were.I would take 1mg before a workout and then eat and then pop 2mg of xanax and then smoke a little weed. sometimes I fell asleep in my car! Anyway I went from taking maybe 2-3mg of xanax a day to 8mg a day. I ran out one day and felt awful! I didn"t know what the fuck was wrong.I had hit legs really hard the day prior so i thought it was just the workout because my legs were throbbing and I felt like I had restless leg syndrome.

I really never had so much discomfort from a leg workout so I asked a friend what he though and he said it was because I was going through minor xanax withdrawal and I better get more fast before I really got sick. Thats when I went to a doctor and told him what was going on and got a prescription for ativan. He made wouldn;t prescribe xanax to anybody that was kaisers policy. The doc said I had to go see a psych doctor to get xanax, so I eventually did. The xanax is nice to have around but if I were to do it all over I would of just stuck to weed. I also should of done more research on the xanax before I started using it. I totally underestimated it. I have gone through opiate withdrawals but honestly the xanax withdrawals were worse.

xanax is a miracle drug to alot of people and can be used safely but only in doses of 1-2mg when you really have anxiety or feel overwhelmed. I just fucked up and didn't research it properly and I bought it from the blackmarket before I had a presciption so there were no directions.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2014, 02:19:18 AM »
coming off of xanax is impossible for me! I get prescribed 6mg a day! No way in hell anyone could taper off of 6mg a day. that would take years! I honestly used to smoke alot of weed but I had to quit so I could pass the UA's I had to take for my pain contract and for the xanax. I wish I never stopped smoking weed because it does help(big mistake that I regret).

I admit I got ahold of alot of Sandoz/Upjohn xanax 2mg bars and I didn't really know how addictive they were.I would take 1mg before a workout and then eat and then pop 2mg of xanax and then smoke a little weed. sometimes I fell asleep in my car! Anyway I went from taking maybe 2-3mg of xanax a day to 8mg a day. I ran out one day and felt awful! I didn"t know what the fuck was wrong.I had hit legs really hard the day prior so i thought it was just the workout because my legs were throbbing and I felt like I had restless leg syndrome.

I really never had so much discomfort from a leg workout so I asked a friend what he though and he said it was because I was going through minor xanax withdrawal and I better get more fast before I really got sick. Thats when I went to a doctor and told him what was going on and got a prescription for ativan. He made wouldn;t prescribe xanax to anybody that was kaisers policy. The doc said I had to go see a psych doctor to get xanax, so I eventually did. The xanax is nice to have around but if I were to do it all over I would of just stuck to weed. I also should of done more research on the xanax before I started using it. I totally underestimated it. I have gone through opiate withdrawals but honestly the xanax withdrawals were worse.

xanax is a miracle drug to alot of people and can be used safely but only in doses of 1-2mg when you really have anxiety or feel overwhelmed. I just fucked up and didn't research it properly and I bought it from the blackmarket before I had a presciption so there were no directions.

I'd taper the Xanax and add klonopin. klonopin is easier to taper than Xanax.

or try spreading your doses out more and more and either use alcohol to potentiate the effects of the smaller dosage, or try to incorporate ghb in place of the benzo.... not wise to mix the ghb and benzo though, you'll fall asleep and stop breathing.

if I can mitigate the effects of 2L per day vodka withdrawl, you can do the same with 6mg/day Xanax withdrawl. just takes a little thinking.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2014, 02:26:30 AM »
@ESF

A friend of mine is doing the following combo

1000 mgr Test
2000 mgr Tren
1000 mg Equipose

2000 mg Tren what do you think? insane?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2014, 03:19:19 AM »
I get the impression that a lot of the people who take drugs to "aid" their workout or recovery just like getting high

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2014, 04:23:02 AM »

that sucks

sorry for calling you a junkie, that was uncalled for

whitewidow

« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2014, 05:43:59 AM »
I'd taper the Xanax and add klonopin. klonopin is easier to taper than Xanax.

or try spreading your doses out more and more and either use alcohol to potentiate the effects of the smaller dosage, or try to incorporate ghb in place of the benzo.... not wise to mix the ghb and benzo though, you'll fall asleep and stop breathing.

if I can mitigate the effects of 2L per day vodka withdrawl, you can do the same with 6mg/day Xanax withdrawl. just takes a little thinking.

The using Klonopin or ativan logic would seem to make sense but the problem is xanax is the most potent benzo it hits several gaba receptors all the other benzos like klonopin,ativan,valium only hit one gaba receptor. That is why if you ran out of xanax and took a klonopin it would barely work once your brain is used to xanax. Drinkng vodka is not going to work maybe help a bit then you have might have cross addiction problems. Only way is to slowly taper off the xanax and to do that safely you get cutt 2-4 pills a month so it would seriously take years. Even then you would always need at least 2 a day.

I have exhausted the options . I am fucked in so many words. I knew once the psych dr. saw it my way and was going to give me 6mg of xanax a day that this was a life long commitment. I actually do need the drug I was diagnosed with generalized anxiety dissorder. It does help me in alot of  ways. I do get way to overwhelmed in many situations( in example I have real high testosterone level wich can cause anxiety) like I said above I can barely focus at the gym sometimes fine women everywhere, get to aggressive with the weights, and I do run very hot so having me a little numbed out is probably not bad of an idea. I can get pretty wild.I don't want to quit the xanax. I kicked the oxycodone wich is really what I didn't need at my age especially in the amounts I was taking them in.

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2014, 11:30:07 AM »

i used to take xanax (at night to sleep) and i came off, not a high dose though.  then i switched to ambien.  i'm off everything now.   weed would make tapering down much easier. i would also use L-theanine if i were you.   long term xanax use cannot be good.   you can do it gradually

hows he look?

let me guess looks like shit

i would guess that he's putting on muscle faster than a baby rhino, but he'll have the lifespan of a rhino too

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2014, 03:06:12 PM »
i used to take xanax (at night to sleep) and i came off, not a high dose though.  then i switched to ambien.  i'm off everything now.   weed would make tapering down much easier. i would also use L-theanine if i were you.   long term xanax use cannot be good.   you can do it gradually

i would guess that he's putting on muscle faster than a baby rhino, but he'll have the lifespan of a rhino too

I dont' think weed would take care of the very likely risk of seizures during benzo withdrawal. may help with the physiological withdrawal, but he'll still probably have a seizure unless he's using klonopin or drinking booze.

ghb would be tricky as well. while it's working, he'll be fine, but after 4hours he'll get the dopamine rebound and very very likely have a seizure or heart attack or at the very least a pretty bad anxiety attack (hyper ventilate and pass-out kind of anxiety attack).

whitewidow

« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2014, 05:17:47 PM »
I dont' think weed would take care of the very likely risk of seizures during benzo withdrawal. may help with the physiological withdrawal, but he'll still probably have a seizure unless he's using klonopin or drinking booze.

ghb would be tricky as well. while it's working, he'll be fine, but after 4hours he'll get the dopamine rebound and very very likely have a seizure or heart attack or at the very least a pretty bad anxiety attack (hyper ventilate and pass-out kind of anxiety attack).

If I were really going to try to get off 6mg of xanax a day. ESfitness is right. The klonopin is a anti-anxiety/anti-convulsent so there would be no way I would have a seizure. I would have to slowly taper off the xanax till I got down till around 2-4mg and then switch to klonopin and taper down from the klonopin. Drinking booze won;t help because if you get in a xanax withdrawal stage everything tastes horrible! It would be hard to keep down alcohol. Beer tastes awful when your going through a xanax withdrawal.

I'm not even trying to get off the xanax it helps alot. I quit the opiates that was hard enough. I have a legit reason to be on xanax and It does not interfere with working out or lower test levels. The opiates are what fuck your test levels up.

My whole point of the thread is if your having anxiety from steroids wich I have had the best thing that worked was xanax or some benzo. I just got to out of hand but that does not mean you cannot use them without getting addicted. xanax or benzos can help greatly in a cycle where the doses are super high and your using alot of cutting drugs or stimulants.