Author Topic: Delusional Natural  (Read 7407 times)

the trainer

Delusional Natural
« on: February 06, 2014, 08:11:36 AM »
whats up with this cleanest natural he is one delusional guy, he has shitty genes he uses steroids and still looks like an aids patient, anybody who looks better than him he claim they are on steroids so he can feel better about himself, he is also a nut case who believes lizard aliens are comming to get him and he is also a closet homo.

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
Re: Delusional Natural
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 08:21:42 AM »
Meh whatever. Sev is is probably one of the most secure dudes on these forums.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 08:24:30 AM »
Sev is a great Getbigger.

Been with us for years spreading enlightenment.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 08:27:52 AM »
Sev is a getbig legend with nothing to prove to cock garages like 'the trainer'

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2014, 09:27:51 AM »
Sev is good peoples.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2014, 09:42:10 AM »
Sev has taken 200mgs daily of pharma grade dbol yet he still can't break 200lbs.
A

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2014, 09:44:45 AM »
Sev has taken 200mgs daily of pharma grade dbol yet he still can't break 200lbs.
Acquired Immuno-Deficiency Syndrome caused by "lifestyle" choices
S

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2014, 09:49:56 AM »
He seems like a good guy and a great contributor to this site. He has some interesting opinions and thinks outside the box.

I don't understand your dislike.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2014, 09:58:47 AM »
I like Sev, he grows on you. Def has the getbig "street cred" as one of the true vets on the board. I do agree with the Trainer that he's a know it all when it comes to natural training and what's possible. His genetics for bodybuilding are barely average though he can lean out like nobody's business. His response to gear is shit. When he was on 2grams a couple years ago he was complaining the sides were unbearable. 2grams is a walk in the park for anyone with decent response and top arcane to gear. I don't know if he believes all the Reptillian shit or just trolling but either way he's an intelligent guy none the less

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2014, 10:42:42 AM »
Sev don't like mayo on his sandwich...

the trainer

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2014, 10:46:58 AM »
He seems like a good guy and a great contributor to this site. He has some interesting opinions and thinks outside the box.

I don't understand your dislike.

I dont dislike him i just think he is a delusional twink and i am calling him out on it.

Foozle

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2014, 10:51:57 AM »
I dont dislike him i just think he is a delusional twink and i am calling him out on it.

You can't call anyone out until you stop sucking as a poster.  All of you posts and threads fucking suck, except that one you did that one time.   Concentrate on saying one thing that's clever or witty or doesn't involve your man asslust.  Dicksucker.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2014, 10:52:45 AM »

He's not delusional. Sometimes into it and sometimes not. When he wants to look good he can. Strong as an ox too!!

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2014, 11:16:53 AM »
he gets paid rubbing his brother inlaw's back, got an erection and had to photoshop it out - hahaha one of getbigs memorable occasions. he confronted his accusers by posting a pciture of his testicles and jumped 5' high.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2014, 11:26:34 AM »
  You can't please everyone. Like in real life, some like you, some hate you. I do enjoy bodybuilding, learning, experimenting and being honest. Maybe some people learn from my transformations, diet or sporadic hormone usage. I am very competitive and learned to enjoy the getbig trash talk. If it were real life I am sure I'd be buddies with everyone here. I am a nice guy.. I think.
  At this moment I am working on getting back in shape. I had to take 6-7 months off because my tendon tear and the subsequent operation. That being said, even in a wheelchair off drugs I own the trainer  ;D

the trainer

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2014, 11:41:36 AM »
  You can't please everyone. Like in real life, some like you, some hate you. I do enjoy bodybuilding, learning, experimenting and being honest. Maybe some people learn from my transformations, diet or sporadic hormone usage. I am very competitive and learned to enjoy the getbig trash talk. If it were real life I am sure I'd be buddies with everyone here. I am a nice guy.. I think.
  At this moment I am working on getting back in shape. I had to take 6-7 months off because my tendon tear and the subsequent operation. That being said, even in a wheelchair off drugs I own the trainer  ;D

how can you own me when you dont look like a bodybuilder you look like a guy who does  push ups and jogs on the beach.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2014, 11:44:00 AM »
how can you own me when you dont look like a bodybuilder you look like a guy who does  push ups and jogs on the beach.
I that picture I agree. How about in this one? Took me 5 weeks from the wheelchair version to this.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2014, 11:47:47 AM »
Lol @ the wheel chair being 2 sizes too big for narrow little sev.
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2014, 11:49:09 AM »
Lol @ the wheel chair being 2 sizes too big for narrow little sev.
That's what they gave me at the emergency room. It has to accommodate large people as well, don't forget that.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2014, 11:49:21 AM »
Sev weighing a buck 50 without steroids lmao.
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2014, 11:49:31 AM »
I that picture I agree. How about in this one? Took me 5 weeks from the wheelchair version to this.

and back again in 5 weeks

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2014, 11:50:31 AM »
That's what they gave me at the emergency room. It has to accommodate large people as well, don't forget that.
You look like you need a booster seat in that wheel chair lmao.
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2014, 11:51:05 AM »
and back again in 5 weeks
I wanted to get in shape with a 5 week cycle and that's what I did. Rest assured that if I stay on that stack for 8-10 weeks you'd be asking me for tips  ;D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2014, 11:51:54 AM »
Sev rocking them 14 inchers like he's something special lmao
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2014, 11:52:02 AM »
I wanted to get in shape with a 5 week cycle and that's what I did. Rest assured that if I stay on that stack for 8-10 weeks you'd be asking me for tips on how to go about getting a new kidney ;D

fixed