Author Topic: the the ones who hope my kidney fails.update.  (Read 6017 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: the the ones who hope my kidney fails.update.
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2014, 05:16:56 PM »
you know PM, acute failure is realy bad, the chronical kind atleast you can impose counter measures.

feeling bad for your wife man.

as far im concerned, there will only ever be true honest trt for me.no compromises.

even thought stopping anything whatsoever to do with this lifestyle, but that was weak moments, you know, on top of that came the shoulder, this grinds on ones motivation.
i am a happy mingle.

My wife has had chronic kidney failure for years. Her kidneys were functioning at between 17 and 22% of normal for at least the last 5 years. So far, the doctors have no clue what tipped the scale. At this point her kidney function is not measureable. Between dialysis treatments, her BUN and creatinine go right back up. Today, they removed 1.8 liters of fluid during dialysis. Last Wednesday, it was 2.5 liters. Her diet is presently fluid restrictive because of the problems retaining fluids can cause to the heart and lungs. She also has congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, type II diabetes and a non functioning thyroid.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2014, 05:25:07 PM »
My wife has had chronic kidney failure for years. Her kidneys were functioning at between 17 and 22% of normal for at least the last 5 years. So far, the doctors have no clue what tipped the scale. At this point her kidney function is not measureable. Between dialysis treatments, her BUN and creatinine go right back up. Today, they removed 1.8 liters of fluid during dialysis. Last Wednesday, it was 2.5 liters. Her diet is presently fluid restrictive because of the problems retaining fluids can cause to the heart and lungs. She also has congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, type II diabetes and a non functioning thyroid.

let me guess the diabetes 2 and blood pressure where there first and then it got worse as time went on and ended in renal failure.

yeah bun and creatinine are "mere" indicators, but when they both shoot up, everythings wrong.

yes the water retention is a nightmare, and cant realy fight it with diuretics or the heaert will fail eventualy.

all the best to the both of you, youre a good guy,man
n

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2014, 05:28:40 PM »
ok haha you little cocksuckers, you can now knock it off with the kidney issue

it recovered fully.

50% reduction in BUN-UREA

:D

triglkycerides reduced by 50% too.0.9 nmol-liter.thank you very much.

creatinine kinease perfect.

i hope this helps.

liver values perfect despite training every day before testing.

thnaks for those who wished me well, i was actualy a bit concerned back then.

haha, now i will blast the shit out of a cycle full buffet of everything ;D

glad you are okay
a

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2014, 05:29:16 PM »
Good to hear

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2014, 05:29:52 PM »
if not, ill just start a hedge fund with roger beacon and quickblade, with arce as ceo.

Very solid plan!!!!  ;D

dustin

« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2014, 05:41:25 PM »
you know PM, acute failure is realy bad, the chronical kind atleast you can impose counter measures.

feeling bad for your wife man.

as far im concerned, there will only ever be true honest trt for me.no compromises.

even thought stopping anything whatsoever to do with this lifestyle, but that was weak moments, you know, on top of that came the shoulder, this grinds on ones motivation.
i am a happy mingle.

@dustin, ppl wishing harm on others says everything about them, no need to further discuss this.
the body has great recevoery potential, but taking it too far can be risk of sudden acute things, and not having blod panels etc(i know ppl who are afraid to do them)can lead to something long term chronical.

doing them monthly now, 300dollaros every time, but good thing when you live in elite nation thats affordable ;D

if not, ill just start a hedge fund with roger beacon and quickblade, with arce as ceo.

Ouch!! I guess our "free healthcare" in Canada carries a cost, mine's $140 for a family of 3 but it covers things like bloodwork. When I get getting the jimminy back in my cricket and doing the gonadotropins I was doing around 5-6 blood tests each month. I'd hate to pay for that out of pocket. If I ever have a health scare I go to the doctor, take the blood work requisition and check off all the boxes I'm concerned about. The doctor knows precisely what it's for and we don't even discuss it after, I just go online and check the results lol ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2014, 05:54:38 PM »
let me guess the diabetes 2 and blood pressure where there first and then it got worse as time went on and ended in renal failure.

yeah bun and creatinine are "mere" indicators, but when they both shoot up, everythings wrong.

yes the water retention is a nightmare, and cant realy fight it with diuretics or the heaert will fail eventualy.

all the best to the both of you, youre a good guy,man

Type II diabetes is probably at the core of all my wife's health concerns today. She first developed it when she was pregnant with our daughter. This was 38 years ago. She ignored the diabetes and her health in general for decades until it was obvious that something was very wrong. This was about the time she suffered diabetic retinopathy in both eyes. I think the fact that she could have gone blind actually opened her eyes to the fact that she needed to take better care of her health. Unfortunately, a lot of the damage diabetes does to the body, was already in progress. To be honest, some of her health issues are just her shitty genetics. Her mom died from a stroke when she was not yet 50 years old.

We can do a lot to insure good health, but we can't guarantee it. I inherited the tendency to get cancer from my forefathers and mothers. I've stayed on top of this. So far, I and my doctors have caught every possibility of cancer at the earliest stages and I am presumably cancer free at the moment. But, one never knows when the big C will show up again.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2014, 05:58:22 PM »
Wouldn`t it be nice to live in a time where Galeniko, Me and Primemuscles wife and everyone else could be part cyborg?  Where we could just replace parts with cybernetics, upgrades to whatever genetics we are shackled with, instead of playing treat the symptom, slow the disease.

I Don`t think any of us will see it happen, but it would be rather nice.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2014, 06:03:08 PM »
Type II diabetes is probably at the core of all my wife's health concerns today. She first developed it when she was pregnant with our daughter. This was 38 years ago. She ignored the diabetes and her health in general for decades until it was obvious that something was very wrong. This was about the time she suffered diabetic retinopathy in both eyes. I think the fact that she could have gone blind actually opened her eyes to the fact that she needed to take better care of her health. Unfortunately, a lot of the damage diabetes does to the body, was already in progress. To be honest, some of her health issues are just her shitty genetics. Her mom died from a stroke when she was not yet 50 years old.

We can do a lot to insure good health, but we can't guarantee it. I inherited the tendency to get cancer from my forefathers and mothers. I've stayed on top of this. So far, I and my doctors have caught every possibility of cancer at the earliest stages and I am presumably cancer free at the moment. But, one never knows when the big C will show up again.
yes this is very risky for women, almosr evry one of them turn diabetic2 while pregnant, its "normal", but must fix diet and life after birth immediately or theres risk of diabetes 2 to stay, and then all the bad "followups"

ppl always say the broad,vague term "genetics", but i think humans eventualy will figure out all the health problems some day and figure out exactly what does what,and they will look back at this current lifetime and say "wow,they knew nothing"

n

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2014, 06:13:31 PM »
Wouldn`t it be nice to live in a time where Galeniko, Me and Primemuscles wife and everyone else could be part cyborg?  Where we could just replace parts with cybernetics, upgrades to whatever genetics we are shackled with, instead of playing treat the symptom, slow the disease.

I Don`t think any of us will see it happen, but it would be rather nice.
I'm all about downloading my conciousness before I die. It'll be possible with the rate computer memory is increasing.

I envision more of a blurring between the distinction of man and machine, just as you mention.

People's fear is senseless ignorance. Let humanity blossom

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2014, 06:22:21 PM »
yes this is very risky for women, almosr evry one of them turn diabetic2 while pregnant, its "normal", but must fix diet and life after birth immediately or theres risk of diabetes 2 to stay, and then all the bad "followups"

ppl always say the broad,vague term "genetics", but i think humans eventualy will figure out all the health problems some day and figure out exactly what does what,and they will look back at this current lifetime and say "wow,they knew nothing"

It seems like as soon as we humans figure out one health problem, others appear. This is not a scientific opinion, but it occurs to me the we humans have overpopulated this planet and new viruses are just one way that nature fights back trying to keep the order of things. Many years ago, I read an article which likened humans to rats. Rats given the right conditions overpopulate their environment. When this happens they will kill and often eat each other until their population is once again under control. Let's hope we never really come to that.

Obesity is a huge health problem in many developed countries, particularly in the U.S. One would suppose we should easily be able to avoid obesity in most instances and yet in this land of plenty, it's still on the rise. So much so that children are developing type II diabetes. And is it any wonder? We eat crap and we feed our kids crap, not only at home but in school. Often it is the least affluent people who have the greatest issue with obesity. Low income kids get much of their nutrition from school, often breakfast, lunch and a snack. It some cases even bag lunches to get them through the weekends. I serious lack of exercise is also to blame. P.E. programs have fallen to budget cuts. Kids lead sedate lives where they play video games, etc. instead or being out doing something physical. Obesity may be the biggest health crises we face now and in the future.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2014, 06:29:14 PM »
I'm all about downloading my conciousness before I die. It'll be possible with the rate computer memory is increasing.

LoL
Ψ

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2014, 07:52:54 PM »
So let me get this right---dude almost juices himself into renal failure but as soon as he gets better he's right BACK to the same shit

Good luck with that :-\

This :-\

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2014, 10:43:50 PM »
Glad to see you're doing alright gal  8) What did your HDL look like? I assume it was checked by the cholesterol comments.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2014, 01:43:20 AM »
ok haha you little cocksuckers, you can now knock it off with the kidney issue

it recovered fully.

50% reduction in BUN-UREA

:D

triglkycerides reduced by 50% too.0.9 nmol-liter.thank you very much.

creatinine kinease perfect.

i hope this helps.

liver values perfect despite training every day before testing.

thnaks for those who wished me well, i was actualy a bit concerned back then.

haha, now i will blast the shit out of a cycle full buffet of everything ;D

good for you gal..now you will get the girls

Dominic

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2014, 01:58:03 AM »
Happy for you gal!

I did my blood test like 3 weeks baxk, cretinine level at about 1.58... Freaked the shit outta me...
Been freakin paranoid ever since

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #91 on: February 08, 2014, 02:10:41 AM »
This is great news Gal. Don't fuck it up by doing stupid shit. You only get one body.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #92 on: February 08, 2014, 02:49:41 AM »
I new that couldn't of been to serious.

Wait... He got a "new" kidney???
$

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: February 08, 2014, 01:21:11 PM »
Gal- You're good people.

Excellent that you have health back in order, congrats.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #94 on: February 08, 2014, 01:38:56 PM »
Gal- You're good people.

Excellent that you have health back in order, congrats.

x2

Galeniko is a good hearted person...

Take care of yourself brother.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2014, 01:40:34 PM »

This :-\
What's up stud

Just about to make a getbigger list thread...

...and not put you on it

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2014, 03:33:25 PM »
I am more popular than Galeniko. I do not work out.

Galeniko = owned.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: February 08, 2014, 05:45:40 PM »
The people who were wishing you harm will end up being the ones suffering that fate. It's called karma

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #98 on: February 08, 2014, 05:47:41 PM »
The people who were wishing you harm will end up being the ones suffering that fate. It's called karma
No such thing though. Its called imaginary.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #99 on: February 08, 2014, 05:49:12 PM »
glad gali is better,i mean we need some updated pics 'goes without saying'.or videos.