Author Topic: Kelly brooks bber boyfriend getting trashed in biggest news sites comments  (Read 5693 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
The women of the daily mail are tearing this guy a new asshole in the comments section, most here would say he is perfect size and bodyfat for getting pussy, are all these women in denial and jealous?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2555240/Kelly-Brook-stands-proudly-atop-Hollywood-Hills-muscle-hunk-boyfriend-David-McIntosh.html

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Amazing levels of butthurt.

I could never date a guy who wears tiny blue shorts in public, it's not normal. It would have been so much sexier if he was more modest about his muscles and wore shorts and a T-shirt.

Never going to work out when your boyfriend loves himself more than you

no homo

all drugs - TPPIIP

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
just jealous women wishing they could get that dick in their mouth and asshole.

hilarious though.

guy has a great physique.

supernaturalbodybuilder

• Getbig II
they are scared their boyfriends are gonna get jacked and leave their saggy tits 'n ass

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
They're mostly hating on what he's wearing. Not really on him....but you wouldn't really know what he looks like unless he wears something like that.

It's a dilemma....being a man who shows off the muscle and being pegged as a douche...or dressing modestly and joining the rest of the masses

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Bitches are going to hate, it is a fact.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Beautiful.

Physique on that half a Hebrew.
Air Falcon

Army of One

• Getbig V
AbbietheLabbie, Birmingham, 4 hours ago
his legs are gross!

hope2, here, there, 4 hours ago
Yuk!

crazycat, Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 4 hours ago
All that muscles - what a turn off.

null, 5 hours ago
Eewwwwwww!!!

Elle, France, 5 hours ago
He is so ugly and looks so dumb as well ... Kelly, Kelly ...

Vicky P, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 5 hours ago
OMG that muscles are way too big, this can not be healthy!!!!

claire, coventry, 5 hours ago
Each to their own but I find that over pumped muscled up look on a man unattractive and the less we say about those shorts the better. Kelly has a cracking figure, though

TheShape

• Getbig III
The women complaining are the ones that could never get a man like that anyways.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
just shows how insecure women are.... had a waitress at a bar i go to say to me in front of my friends "your too big thats gross".... well i was a repeat customer, she got to know me and i nailed her... i brought up what she said.. she said she had never made those comments and i was lieing. my friend told her "yes you did i was there." she was speachless
real men= no rubbers

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Any of those broads would be begging to have a piece of that Hebrew is they met him. Talkin' all that shit. Ha ha. women. I guess they do the, " hair is messed up, WNH thing too." lol

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
They would all sleep with him given the chance. 80% of what a woman says is usually a lie.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Some of the women commenting are saying he looks gross. WTF!! I can understand if some people think Ronnie Colemans physique is gross. But he has a very good physique.

A lot of jealous women out there.
X

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
just jealous women wishing they could get that dick in their mouth and asshole.

hilarious though.

guy has a great physique.

Truth.

Just waiting for this tattoo craze to just go away.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Some of the women commenting are saying he looks gross. WTF!! I can understand if some people think Ronnie Colemans physique is gross. But he has a very good physique.

A lot of jealous women out there.

After reading "Kelly has a cracking figure" it became clear to me what segment of the population we are dealing with. That guy wouldn't give that fatso the time of day if she wasn't loaded.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
The women complaining are the ones that could never get a man like that anyways.

one thing I really love about my wife, she never denies only liking a jacked man. My mom always whines that I am way too big and overly developed, she quickly fires back saying he looks awesome and you don't know what your missing. Lol sorry pops

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
After reading "Kelly has a cracking figure" it became clear to me what segment of the population we are dealing with. That guy wouldn't give that fatso the time of day if she wasn't loaded.
Correct this is the type of women we a dealing with. FAT

Mobil

• Getbig IV
i always tell  women "your mouth says one thing but your eyes say other". basically stop starring. they shut up quick
real men= no rubbers

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
It's a reaction, as a guy who put the hours in the gym to get jacked up and abs an all....has a certain confidence and threshold of "hit it" higher than the average guy chubby guy, so girls who score a 3/10 are not even on his radar and they compesate for this fact by being the first to denounce their lack of interest.

It's a silly psycholigical thing women do.

The guy does look like a douche with those shorts and sox on though, many big muscular males carry themselves in an alpha male manner which is more respected i.e. The Rock, Arnie back the day...etc
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
bigmcesque tattoos and arm thickness

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Physique aside, his shorts / socks make him look like an idiot.
Y

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
AbbietheLabbie, Birmingham, 4 hours ago
his legs are gross!

hope2, here, there, 4 hours ago
Yuk!

crazycat, Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 4 hours ago
All that muscles - what a turn off.

null, 5 hours ago
Eewwwwwww!!!

Elle, France, 5 hours ago
He is so ugly and looks so dumb as well ... Kelly, Kelly ...

Vicky P, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 5 hours ago
OMG that muscles are way too big, this can not be healthy!!!!

claire, coventry, 5 hours ago
Each to their own but I find that over pumped muscled up look on a man unattractive and the less we say about those shorts the better. Kelly has a cracking figure, though

Jealous Lesbians, they crave Kelly's clam!

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion

LOL

Who do you think is worthy of this Hebrew, if not her? 

spiro

• Getbig IV
This is absolutely hilarious how jealous these women get. Next weapon they use oh he must have a small dick bla bla bla.