Author Topic: Dumping girl because boobs are too big...is it homo?  (Read 21286 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: Dumping girl because boobs are too big...is it homo?
« Reply #125 on: February 14, 2014, 03:38:25 AM »
isnt your status as a legit woman ambiguous at best?

correct me if im wrong, sugar.

Only to the nobodies that haven't seen my pics yet. 

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: February 14, 2014, 03:41:14 AM »
That chick is all fake....nails, boobs, lips, eyelashes, maybe hair.......but I guarantee the feelings in her heart are very real. She's going to get heartbroken a lot when she tries to settle down with a guy.  :'(

She's not stupid though.

Some guys are blown away by looks only and would do anything for a girl like her, they tend to have very low expectations on what to get back from a relationship though.
S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #127 on: February 14, 2014, 03:45:35 AM »
people need to realize that the equivalent to us going through the things we go through to look good, harmful chemicals, unhealthy diets at times, fucked off joints etc for a woman is plastic surgery, fake hair nails tits, etc.

You think people dont look at us and instantly say "fake fake meathead, no dick, no balls, self image problems etc"

its all relevant.

people looking at her and seeing fake and dumb etc is the same as people looking at me and assuming i am of lower intellect, have self confidence issues.

not always true.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 14, 2014, 03:48:12 AM »
is the same as people looking at me and assuming i am of lower intellect, have self confidence issues.

No comment  ;D
S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 14, 2014, 03:50:15 AM »
people need to realize that the equivalent to us going through the things we go through to look good, harmful chemicals, unhealthy diets at times, fucked off joints etc for a woman is plastic surgery, fake hair nails tits, etc.

You think people dont look at us and instantly say "fake fake meathead, no dick, no balls, self image problems etc"

its all relevant.

people looking at her and seeing fake and dumb etc is the same as people looking at me and assuming i am of lower intellect, have self confidence issues.

not always true.

fixed  ;D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: February 14, 2014, 03:51:42 AM »
She's not stupid though.

Some guys are blown away by looks only and would do anything for a girl like her, they tend to have very low expectations on what to get back from a relationship though.

Why not though?

I tend to think when you get lips like those and breasts like those you ARE a bit vapid.

All of that for a man? Or is it the money? If it's a guy with money I TOTALLY understand. Otherwise I don't get it.

If she looks in the mirror and thinks her lips look good she is stupid. Tell her bikinislut said so.

Do they feel funny when you kiss them?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 14, 2014, 03:52:11 AM »
lmao  ;D
S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 14, 2014, 03:53:59 AM »
Only to the nobodies that haven't seen my pics yet. 

self admitted nobody, checking in.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 14, 2014, 03:54:12 AM »
Do they feel funny when you kiss them?

No

But you feel the difference in other areas....the fullness adds to the experience  8) if Ya know what I mean Bikini
S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: February 14, 2014, 03:54:57 AM »
No

But you feel the difference in other areas....the fullness adds to the experience  8) if Ya know what I mean Bikini

oooooooooh hes of course referring to oral sex.

In case anyone missed it.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 14, 2014, 04:01:24 AM »
How hot is she without makeup?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: February 14, 2014, 04:03:25 AM »
basically

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2014, 04:05:21 AM »

She's naturally tanned as she travels for work a lot and has intalian blood, looks pretty good.

Whiter girls need more maintainance, tan, more make up, eyes lashes....sometimes without the additional props a blonde girl can look like a ghost. Same for Black girls, they can scrub up nice for a night out, next day the wig and the make up comes off and they can go from Kelly Rowland to Ms Brown the crack head with saggy fish lips.
S

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #138 on: February 14, 2014, 04:10:34 AM »
I've actually been tempted to try those....but they can ruin your real hair.

That chick is all fake....nails, boobs, lips, eyelashes, maybe hair.......but I guarantee the feelings in her heart are very real. She's going to get heartbroken a lot when she tries to settle down with a guy.  :'(

They get melted with your real hair. I tried to convince her not to use them, but -being a woman- you can guess her response ;D

I believe that a solid relationship only works when you experience both sexual and personality attraction, so both men and women need to be selective. When someone doesn't pay attention, than his/her heart might hurt, quite a challenge...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #139 on: February 14, 2014, 04:13:22 AM »
OMG was at this tiny little bar today just hanging out and in walks this chick looked just like Kim Kardashian.  :o hot as fuck!!!

I didn't want to stare (no wiggs) but I sort of had to. Ass was a little bit bigger than I like but watcha gonna do. I'm thinking maybe she was a stripper  ???

Anywho she sits right next to me, I pull a beta move and don't talk to her, (out of my league why bother) she doesn't stay long then leaves. True story.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 14, 2014, 04:21:35 AM »
OMG was at this tiny little bar today just hanging out and in walks this chick looked just like Kim Kardashian.  :o hot as fuck!!!

I didn't want to stare (no wiggs) but I sort of had to. Ass was a little bit bigger than I like but watcha gonna do. I'm thinking maybe she was a stripper  ???

Anywho she sits right next to me, I pull a beta move and don't talk to her, (out of my league why bother) she doesn't stay long then leaves. True story.

Make small talk, anything small which doesn't look like you're hitting on her, if she's friendly and talkative your good to go and take it from there if she gives closed answers then you just exchanged a small sentence between you two and no scathes on your armour :)

I never hit on girls as such, its either they gave me signals to walk over and say hi if she winks, smiles or stares at me..etc or sometimes when a girl really likes a guy, she gets shy and avoids eye contact. I have had this many times personally. But i always open up a conversation with something random and more like chit chat, never say....oh youre beautiful or anything like that.

Now you're here talking to us about it, regretting how it was handled whereas you could have been tapping it right now lol.

Alpha is a state of mind.
S

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #141 on: February 14, 2014, 04:31:37 AM »
Make small talk, anything small which doesn't look like you're hitting on her, if she's friendly and talkative your good to go and take it from there if she gives closed answers then you just exchanged a small sentence between you two and no scathes on your armour :)

I never hit on girls as such, its either they gave me signals to walk over and say hi, winks, smiles stares...etc or sometimes when a girl really likes a guy, she gets shy and avoids eye contact. I have had this many times personally. But i always open up a conversation with somethign random and more like chit chat, never say....oh youre beautiful or anything like that.

Now you're here talking to us about it, regretting how it was handled whereas you could have been tapping it right now lol.

Solid post.
Some small talk is a safe way to find out if she likes you. Just observe her spontaneity, smile, eyes, etc (body language!).

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #142 on: February 14, 2014, 04:33:11 AM »

I never hit on girls as such, its either they gave me signals to walk over and say hi, winks, smiles stares...etc or sometimes when a girl really likes a guy, she gets shy and avoids eye contact. I have had this many times personally. But i always open up a conversation with somethign random and more like chit chat, never say....oh youre beautiful or anything like that.

Good advice never hit on girls, just talk friendly and read body language for interest. I'm actually embarrassed when I see guys hit on girls, so creepy.

I'm not very outgoing but am funny and can carry a conversation and put a lot of humor in it. Couple months ago I was visiting a friend out of town, we were at a club on the smoke deck and couple girls join us. I start talking to the more attractive one making her laugh and eating out of my hand.  Also helps that I have zero interest in her because I'm just in town for a couple days visiting my bro. So anyway when they head back to the club my friend makes a comment how we'll I was doing with her. I told him I was just practicing my comedy.  ;D
For me it's something I can turn on or off if that makes sense. Usually have it off since I am very introverted but a lot of introverts don't even have the on switch.

Not sure why I'm so long winded guess it's just late and I'm winding down and about to go to sleep.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: February 14, 2014, 04:39:57 AM »
If you can make a girl giggle from the first few sentences you speak to her, and providing you look ok (good to really good looking is even better lol) she's all yours  :-*
S

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #144 on: February 14, 2014, 04:44:40 AM »
Do you think these are real? I wouldn't mind as much if they were real, she's purposely gone for a second surgery last year to get them enlarged even further.

She is mad- run before it is too late!

NN

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #145 on: February 14, 2014, 04:49:17 AM »
If you can make a girl giggle from the first few sentences you speak to her, and providing you look ok (good to really good looking is even better lol) she's all yours  :-*

Good humor works like a magnet, but not every women understands/appreciates my Getbiggish sarcasm  :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: February 14, 2014, 05:12:31 AM »

serious question

why are women so bitchy about hot women

is it jealousy

you are decent looking so i dont get it

its not just you ive noticed this alot
T

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 14, 2014, 05:16:49 AM »
serious question

why are women so bitchy about hot women

is it jealousy

you are decent looking so i dont get it

its not just you ive noticed this alot

basically the same as us (myself included) talking shit on heaths width and wolfs calfs. Jealousy is a bitter, bitter girl.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #148 on: February 14, 2014, 05:41:22 AM »
I didn't realize boobs could be too big.

supernaturalbodybuilder

• Getbig II
« Reply #149 on: February 14, 2014, 06:05:03 AM »
if the boobs are bigger than prime RC delts i pass