Author Topic: Galeniko -- question  (Read 19030 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Galeniko -- question
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2014, 01:01:19 PM »
You should have never started to use drugs.  I think you have permanently disabled yourself mentally and physically as a result.  You can`t do anything without them.  I will NEVER open that Pandora`s box.  For me, there is no need to.  Its just another variable to add and I have no interest in it.  If you trained as hard as I have, maybe you would be able to get a bit better or wouldn`t have had to turn to drugs.

I could never live with myself knowing that I couldn`t do this on my own, without any help from chemicals.  What does it feel like to rely on substances?  
You intend to go to your grave never knowing how good it feels to train assisted?
Its not immoral or anything, God created steroids for you to use.
Its just silly people who think they are doing something special by staying natty.

Newsflash, you do everything else to give yourself an edge, its no different adding a chemical.

Simple Simon

« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2014, 01:03:43 PM »
???

Never used a drug in my life and there is no size difference.  I have been pretty much the same for years and years.

Here is a picture from 2003, in college when I lived with a few roommates.

then
They funny thing is, I can improve greatly I feel and that is what motivates me.

You havent changed for 11 years, when do you plan on improving?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2014, 01:09:36 PM »
You intend to go to your grave never knowing how good it feels to train assisted?
Its just silly people who think they are doing something special by staying natty.

Newsflash, you do everything else to give yourself an edge, its no different adding a chemical.

There is no god and you are a simple brained moron yet again. I am special because you have to use drugs, and I don`t and never will.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2014, 01:10:58 PM »

So food and water is somehow an "edge"?  I have never used pro-hormones either.  They are worse than steroids from what people say on these forums.  I have no interest in them.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2014, 01:12:03 PM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2014, 01:15:24 PM »
There is no god and you are a simple brained moron yet again. I am special because you have to use drugs, and I don`t and never will.
I dont have to use drugs, I choose to use drugs.
You carry on believing you are pushing the envelope training and eating all your delicious culinary marvels and staying the same for the rest of your life and when they ask you what was your greatest achievement in life you can tell them "I didnt take steroids"

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2014, 01:16:23 PM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2014, 01:17:12 PM »
So food and water is somehow an "edge"?  I have never used pro-hormones either.  They are worse than steroids from what people say on these forums.  I have no interest in them.
Haven't you been selling that idea for the last 7 years?

Why all the fucking around dieting if ensuring you have a balanced diet doesn't give you an edge?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2014, 01:17:31 PM »
You carry on believing you are pushing the envelope training and eating all your delicious culinary marvels and staying the same for the rest of your life and when they ask you what was your greatest achievement in life you can tell them "I didnt take steroids"

If thats his choice then thats his choice. Why does him being natty bother you?
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2014, 01:18:10 PM »
If thats his choice then thats his choice. Why does him being natty bother you?
It doesnt bother me, hes just lying to himself.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2014, 01:20:57 PM »
It doesnt bother me, hes just lying to himself.

Meh. We all lie to ourselves to some degree.

Whatever it takes to get up in the morning and carry on.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2014, 01:22:08 PM »
Wrong. You HAVE to use drugs.  Why would you start if you didn`t need them or think you needed them.  I have no interest in them because I do not need them and feel that I will never need them.

Simple Simon

« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2014, 01:24:42 PM »
Wrong. You HAVE to use drugs.  Why would you start if you didn`t need them or think you needed them.  I have no interest in them because I do not need them and feel that I will never need them.
Reason you dont need them is that you are happy looking the same way for the last 10 years, some people want to improve.

Dont forget to let us know when you plan to make improvements.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2014, 01:25:02 PM »
I don`t believe I am pushing any envelope.  I train for myself because I love it and its good for my health.  You obviously take steroids because you either can`t do it without them, or you are not happy with yourself without them.  Neither of those things affect me.  I wouldn`t care if I was 130 lbs.  I would still never use them.  Why bother if it just all goes away anyways?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2014, 01:26:54 PM »
Reason you dont need them is that you are happy looking the same way for the last 10 years, some people want to improve.

Dont forget to let us know when you plan to make improvements.
I can live with that.  I am able to make small improvements still and even if I didn`t, maintaining is just fine with me.  I see that as progress as well.

Simple Simon

« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2014, 01:29:24 PM »
I can live with that.  I am able to make small improvements still and even if I didn`t, maintaining is just fine with me.  I see that as progress as well.
So after saying you can improve you now admit that next to nothing improvements are the likely scenario?

You are way to easy, some people said you were an good troll.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2014, 01:29:49 PM »
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Simple Simon

« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2014, 01:30:23 PM »

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2014, 01:32:59 PM »
I can live with that.  I am able to make small improvements still and even if I didn`t, maintaining is just fine with me.  I see that as progress as well.

Honestly man, I'd like to see you juice for science. Seriously, I'd like to see the steroid changes of a former natty whos put in the hard work and built a good physique without drugs. I'd also like to you see you go off and see how much you retain.

A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2014, 01:34:39 PM »
So after saying you can improve you now admit that next to nothing improvements are the likely scenario?

Thats not what he said.
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2014, 01:36:42 PM »
Honestly man, I'd like to see you juice for science. Seriously, I'd like to see the steroid changes of a former natty whos put in the hard work and built a good physique without drugs. I'd also like to you see you go off and see how much you retain.

He cant do that, it will prove hes already been juicing because he wont change.

Life is for living, guy claims natty , if he is, so fucking what, its not an achievement, "not" doing something is easy.
I have never tried heroin but if I find out Im terminally ill at any point, I damn well will.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2014, 01:36:45 PM »

Thats not going to happen.  I would then have to make a life commitment to steroids and I am not willing to do that.

Simple Simon

« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2014, 01:37:13 PM »
Thats not what he said.
Its what he meant.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2014, 01:37:30 PM »
Dudes folded on us Sev.
he will never fold... he is singing the same tune for years even though he has been called on so many lies it's astonishing  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2014, 01:41:12 PM »

You obviously don`t know how to recognize improvement as a lifetime natural because you aren`t one.  I certainly can still improve and have been doing so.  I may never gain 20 more lbs of muscle or 10 for that matter, but I can increase my strength, increase my time under tension during lifting, increase endurance, ligament and tendon strength and really push the envelope as far getting lean is concerned.

I can live with that.  You can`t.