Author Topic: who here has actually killed someone? in legal self defense or armed conflict  (Read 8612 times)

Wez

• Getbig IV
You are never the person you were before. It haunts you every night even if you were just.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
You are never the person you were before. It haunts you every night even if you were just.

My genuine sympathies, Wez.

Wez

• Getbig IV
My genuine sympathies, Wez.

Than you Brother. I will never forget the smell of all the blood. It's been 21 years and I can still smell it.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Than you Brother. I will never forget the smell of all the blood. It's been 21 years and I can still smell it.

the only thing stranger than the smell of blood is how life like someone recently deceased can still look.

its fucked.

Wez

• Getbig IV
the only thing stranger than the smell of blood is how life like someone recently deceased can still look.

its fucked.

I didn't look.....

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I didn't look.....

Any links to your thread?  Love hearing peoples stories. My 70 year old friend still has issues and it's been over 40 years. Justified shoot too.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
ive never taken a life.

i have seen people depart though.

my buddies dad is a cop, dumped some tweaker. Fucked him up for a long time.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I think the nightmares are common for combat vets. Dad told me Gramp had to be physically restrained at times because they were so bad. He'd wake up terrified and violently defensive, and he was a big, strong guy. Fought in the Pacific Theater in WWII (mainly Okinawa), participating in the worst of the worst as a very young man.

God I miss him.
my grandfather was involved in the end of WWII, Korea, and Vietnam.... never talks about iy much..... he battled alcoholism in the 70s after he returned and my mom would frequently find him drunk beating the fuck out of shag rugs or stabbing inanimate objects.... he would try and drink his demons away and apparently woukd start hallucinating and reliving his experiencs..

My mom said they way he was murdering the rug was terrifying, he was like a wild man screaming while he was beating it with whatever was in reach and then he just collapsed sobbing.....

he beat his alcoholism in the late 70s, had prostate cancer in the late 90s, beat it for 5 years, only to have it return... its stopped for now but hes in his mid 80s and I can see the life starting to drain out of him evwey time I see him.... it will be a very sad day when he goes.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
I have not nor hope I never have to. I go to work everyday knowing that peoples safety depends on my actions. But I also know that if anything might happen it would more than likely be because I failed ahead of time during our advance.  That being said statistically I wouldn't have time to draw my weapon anyway and it's almost useless to even carry.  But fuck it would suck if I had to!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I have not nor hope I never have to. I go to work everyday knowing that peoples safety depends on my actions. But I also know that if anything might happen it would more than likely be because I failed ahead of time during our advance.  That being said statistically I wouldn't have time to draw my weapon anyway and it's almost useless to even carry.  But fuck it would suck if I had to!

Never uselesss to carry if theres even a 1% chance that your life or the lives of others could depend on your firearm.

what do you do? Police officer?

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Never uselesss to carry if theres even a 1% chance that your life or the lives of others could depend on your firearm.

No those guys don't know how to protect people.
Executive Protection.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Executive Protection.

Ah, I see.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
my grandfather was involved in the end of WWII, Korea, and Vietnam.... never talks about iy much..... he battled alcoholism in the 70s after he returned and my mom would frequently find him drunk beating the fuck out of shag rugs or stabbing inanimate objects.... he would try and drink his demons away and apparently woukd start hallucinating and reliving his experiencs..

My mom said they way he was murdering the rug was terrifying, he was like a wild man screaming while he was beating it with whatever was in reach and then he just collapsed sobbing.....

he beat his alcoholism in the late 70s, had prostate cancer in the late 90s, beat it for 5 years, only to have it return... its stopped for now but hes in his mid 80s and I can see the life starting to drain out of him evwey time I see him.... it will be a very sad day when he goes.

Spend as much time with him as you can, Shock. He is among the last of a dying generation, arguably America's greatest. Sorry he has had to endure so much misery after his heroic service, it's heartbreaking.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

I'm taking my CCW course this summer. Should have done it years ago.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
There were several instances where I used deadly force to maim someone.

The first incident I was walking down the street and minding my own business. Guy came up to me and demanded my money. I was on a date at the time. Nice looking lady. It was our first date. I told the guy I only had my debit card on me. He insisted that we walk to nearest ATM. I told him I only had 500 in the bank. He wanted it. The girl was still by my side. As we approached the ATM I told him I needed to pull out my wallet for my ATM card. As I pulled out my wallet, I also pulled out my keys and threw it at his face. This distracted him for a brief moment. I then tackled him to the floor and we wrestled for the gun. Eventually the women I was on the date with picked up the gun, but she was too scared to use it. So we were landing punch for punch. I finally was able to get him in a choke hold. I choked him out until he stopped breathing. Cops came. I was questioned, but then released for self-defense. The girl wound up breaking up with me after the incident.

The second incident I was on the subway coming home from work. I was just sitting there minding my own business when 3 guys approached me. They stated that I looked like an easy target. I told them I just wanted to get off the train in peace, as I was trying to mind my Ps and Qs. The one guy said that he was being initiated into a gang. The initiation right was to kill someone. So I knew I was in deep trouble. So the other 2 started to egg him, saying, "Do it man, this is your one chance to be one of us." I knew with the peer pressure that he would inevitably kill me unless I did something drastic. I told him that if he was going to try and kill me, he better succeed, otherwise the consequences would not be very nice. All of a sudden he whipped out a gun and I grabbed it. His friends are cheering him on. My adrenaline was pumping at that point. I knew it was me or him. I got hold of the gun and was able to take out all the bullets and put them in my pocket. Now it was hand to hand combat. I knew I had him. I was able to take out one of his legs and he fell to the floor. I landed a few blows to his neck and he was out of it. I think I may have hit a pressure point or an artery. Dude was not breathing. The other 2 guys said they wanted no problems and ran off. I called the proper authorities. When they took me into the police station, one officer said, "Trouble has it way of finding you, huh?" I just said, "It is what it is, man. Can I go home?" He let me go.

The third incident involved a robbery at a grocery store. I was in the 7-11 buying a slurpee and a guy came in to rob the place. He was flailing his gun all over the place. I think he may have been high on meth. Maybe coke. Not too sure. He was saying how he wanted $5,000 in cash. He pistol whipped the clerk over the head, and I said to him, "Hey man, just take the money and leave, no need to hurt the guy." He then pointed the gun in my face and said, "Oh it looks like we have a hero here." And I said, "Na, man, I am just a regular guy just looking to buy a slurpee." He said, "give me your cell phone and watch." Knowing the guy was high, I gave him everything I had. As he is walking away, he trips over the aisle display rack of DVD's. I immediately jump into action and jump on his back. I tell him not to move, and things will go smoothly for him. The guy was really squirming all over the place. He lands an elbow to my head as I was trying to pin him. I fall over. He kicks me a few times. The 7-11 clerk did help me out by jumping over and pushing him out of the way. This gave me some time. I then gave him a sharp blow to the face, then smashed his face in the glass display that have the nachos and hot dogs. A piece of glass went right through his neck. He bled out. Funny thing was the 7-11 clerk called the police and it was the SAME cop again. He said, "Oh boy, not you again." And I said, "It looks like we are destined to be together." The cop knew I was joking because it was the 3rd time he came on the crime scene that I was a part of. At this point, I knew a little humor would go a very long way with the boys in blue. I was questioned back at the station for 2 hours, but released without further questioning.
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
@sf1900 did all three guys die?

I'm aittle surprised if true because you don't seem like a beta but a pretty relaxed fella. Nice stories.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
Executive Protection.

haha. a.k.a couldnt get hired by an agency.

exec protec is fancy word for "security"

dont worry skip, youll never need that .38 you keep on your ankle.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
In a way.
Cutting through te bullshit
I have entered into agreements with other gay men that are "bug chasers" and want to get Aids.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
In a way.
Cutting through te bullshit
I have entered into agreements with other gay men that are "bug chasers" and want to get Aids.

I already made a similar joke at the top of the page. Thank you.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
I already made a similar joke at the top of the page. Thank you.

I didn't read this thread because I know it is filled with bullshit.
Not joking.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I didn't read this thread because I know it is filled with bullshit.
Not joking.

Ok you're new here so probably wouldn't get the reference anyhow. Welcome to getbig.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
Ok you're new here so probably wouldn't get the reference anyhow. Welcome to getbig.

There is an entire network of 'bug chasers' similar to the way the cannibal "killer" in Germany Meiweiss found a willing "victim" through networks devoted to facilitating such meetings.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
There is an entire network of 'bug chasers' similar to the way the cannibal "killer" in Germany Meiweiss found a willing "victim" through networks devoted to facilitating such meetings.

are they all training for MMA fights as well?

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
are they all training for MMA fights as well?

Truth is I train MMA because it turns me on that I can overpower and force myself upon a straight man if I wanted to. I won't commit a crime, but it is a fantasy of mine.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
Truth is I train MMA because it turns me on that I can overpower and force myself upon a straight man if I wanted to. I won't commit a crime, but it is a fantasy of mine.

sounds like youre a legit "power-bottom".

"its only gay because I want it to be".