Author Topic: who here has actually killed someone? in legal self defense or armed conflict  (Read 8613 times)

supernaturalbodybuilder

• Getbig II
did you feel bad after?

Army of One

• Getbig V
INB4 240 and how in the last week he nearly pulled his gun 25 times on Gangbangers, Thieves and professional hitmen who were thinking of attacking him before they saw him menacingly say "hell no muthfucka" and reach for his carry and conceal.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.

Beat me to it  ;D
O

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Wolfox

• Getbig V
i killed a mouse once

set up a nasty trap

sucker didnt stand a chance

Thats not bad... thats the way its supposed to be done. I admit to once using glue traps. Caught a little guy...tried to bash his head in with a brick but his squeals were just too much for me.  I threw him away in the trash bin... alive.

Seriously man, fuck glue traps. Use the regular spring traps that make it quick death.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
i killed a mouse once

set up a nasty trap

sucker didnt stand a chance

I used the Rat Zapper recently

I saw a rat on a tree in my back yard and bought this thing

killed 2 rats and 2 fat squirrels too

I felt back about the squirrels so I stopped using it

[/youtube]

Wez

• Getbig IV
I have discussed this in another thread.

galeniko

• Getbig V
ok,full dosclosure

only one time, his name was kenedy, was parading the street like a cock in some convertible.
wht pissed me off there gathered huge crowd bc of that guy and was noise, i just had my post workout meal, and wanted to have a powernap for bit gh release.so this made me overreact a bit,

i blew his head right the hell away.

i dont think he recovered.

n

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
I have not. I am only responding to this because I have cared for two buddies who have in self defense killed men, women and children in combat in Vietnam. They were both drafted at 18 and killing at 19. Both were exposed to fucking Agent Orange (look it up youngsters). One died from it and one suffers still today. They both have/had night terrors still today…I mean TERRIFYING. They are/were manly dudes yet can cry in a second of time.

If you are just 19 and want to go home and suddenly grandmas and kids are shooting at you with Chinese issue rifles, your friends are hit, screaming and falling,….what do you do?

galeniko

• Getbig V
vince basile aged 19 during the american civil war mustve been quite a killing machine

n

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
vince basile aged 19 during the american civil war mustve been quite a killing machine

lol

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
you blast them to pieces while using grandma as human shield

And my thread asking if Getbig has hit a new low gets deleted.

Analbolichio, you are an idiotic, a moronic retard who should have been removed from this website a long time ago.

TheShape

• Getbig III
I shot the Sheriff.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
I ate his liver with some fava beans in self defense.

the trainer

I prefer to do it the way obama and the government does it, if i wanted somebody killed i send somebody to do it.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

lol

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

& his name was Johny C.,  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
i killed a mouse once

Was that in Flemish or Spanish speaking world  8)

Kilo Medic

• Getbig II
No, but have seen the result in person. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Thats not bad... thats the way its supposed to be done. I admit to once using glue traps. Caught a little guy...tried to bash his head in with a brick but his squeals were just too much for me.  I threw him away in the trash bin... alive.

Seriously man, fuck glue traps. Use the regular spring traps that make it quick death.
I did the same thing with a glue trap.... fucker was squealing and it was so pathetic that I cut it lose and let it go outside.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Yeah. I gave some guy aids that I met on a bodybuilding forum.  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I did the same thing with a glue trap.... fucker was squealing and it was so pathetic that I cut it lose and let it go outside.
Get a cat or two.  Problem solved!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Seriously I know a 70 year old man who shot and killed someone as a police officer when he was in his 20s. Messed him up for many years. Even today.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I have not. I am only responding to this because I have cared for two buddies who have in self defense killed men, women and children in combat in Vietnam. They were both drafted at 18 and killing at 19. Both were exposed to fucking Agent Orange (look it up youngsters). One died from it and one suffers still today. They both have/had night terrors still today…I mean TERRIFYING. They are/were manly dudes yet can cry in a second of time.

If you are just 19 and want to go home and suddenly grandmas and kids are shooting at you with Chinese issue rifles, your friends are hit, screaming and falling,….what do you do?

I think the nightmares are common for combat vets. Dad told me Gramp had to be physically restrained at times because they were so bad. He'd wake up terrified and violently defensive, and he was a big, strong guy. Fought in the Pacific Theater in WWII (mainly Okinawa), participating in the worst of the worst as a very young man.

God I miss him.