Author Topic: who here has actually killed someone? in legal self defense or armed conflict  (Read 8620 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
I ran over my ex_girlfriend with my car....bitch didn't die.

We were arguing, I walked out to get in my car so I can get away and she tried to block me. I was on a high dose of tren, so I put first gear on my Beemer and floored it, bitch went flying. Went tithe gym to cool down, came back she was home covered in blood, took her to hospital and we broke up shortly after.
S

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
vince basile aged 19 during the american civil war mustve been quite a killing machine

Lol. Perfect.
$

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
haha. a.k.a couldnt get hired by an agency.

exec protec is fancy word for "security"

dont worry skip, youll never need that .38 you keep on your ankle.

Are you fucking stupid? You have no idea what the fuck I do or what I've done "skip".  Look up the tearm Executive Protection before you go running your mouth you fucking turd.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Joke or no joke, this topic regardless of it's mystical "reference" or metaphorical abuse is entirely ignorant.

First of all, any man that has killed another man in self defense, military, law enforcement, etc., is not going to brag about it and most certainly not here.

I have seen a man get killed. I have seen it happen numerous times. The situations surrounding each were different. It's nothing that I would ever elaborate about, except in court.

Seeing animals die is just as tasteless and traumatic.

Now that I've darkened your delightful little comedy, I'll move on...

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
I haven't killed a man but I did once severely disappoint one by turning down his offer of "going to the toilet to get a kiss".

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Not 1 man, about 50! When i was in the SAS special forces in Iraq i was unarmed and surrounded by 50 armed me, this just made me angry and i destroyed them all with my bare hands, sent them all to Allah!

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
Joke or no joke, this topic regardless of it's mystical "reference" or metaphorical abuse is entirely ignorant.

First of all, any man that has killed another man in self defense, military, law enforcement, etc., is not going to brag about it and most certainly not here.

I have seen a man get killed. I have seen it happen numerous times. The situations surrounding each were different. It's nothing that I would ever elaborate about, except in court.

Well said, agree 100%.

Wez

• Getbig IV

That is exactly the reason that I did not go through it again here. My situation was completely morally justified in that my ex-wife ( wife at the time) was being physically assaulted. I saved her life and we ended up divorced anyway. This is not like in the movies.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Paging Esfitness??

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
There were several instances where I used deadly force to maim someone.

The first incident I was walking down the street and minding my own business. Guy came up to me and demanded my money. I was on a date at the time. Nice looking lady. It was our first date. I told the guy I only had my debit card on me. He insisted that we walk to nearest ATM. I told him I only had 500 in the bank. He wanted it. The girl was still by my side. As we approached the ATM I told him I needed to pull out my wallet for my ATM card. As I pulled out my wallet, I also pulled out my keys and threw it at his face. This distracted him for a brief moment. I then tackled him to the floor and we wrestled for the gun. Eventually the women I was on the date with picked up the gun, but she was too scared to use it. So we were landing punch for punch. I finally was able to get him in a choke hold. I choked him out until he stopped breathing. Cops came. I was questioned, but then released for self-defense. The girl wound up breaking up with me after the incident.

The second incident I was on the subway coming home from work. I was just sitting there minding my own business when 3 guys approached me. They stated that I looked like an easy target. I told them I just wanted to get off the train in peace, as I was trying to mind my Ps and Qs. The one guy said that he was being initiated into a gang. The initiation right was to kill someone. So I knew I was in deep trouble. So the other 2 started to egg him, saying, "Do it man, this is your one chance to be one of us." I knew with the peer pressure that he would inevitably kill me unless I did something drastic. I told him that if he was going to try and kill me, he better succeed, otherwise the consequences would not be very nice. All of a sudden he whipped out a gun and I grabbed it. His friends are cheering him on. My adrenaline was pumping at that point. I knew it was me or him. I got hold of the gun and was able to take out all the bullets and put them in my pocket. Now it was hand to hand combat. I knew I had him. I was able to take out one of his legs and he fell to the floor. I landed a few blows to his neck and he was out of it. I think I may have hit a pressure point or an artery. Dude was not breathing. The other 2 guys said they wanted no problems and ran off. I called the proper authorities. When they took me into the police station, one officer said, "Trouble has it way of finding you, huh?" I just said, "It is what it is, man. Can I go home?" He let me go.

The third incident involved a robbery at a grocery store. I was in the 7-11 buying a slurpee and a guy came in to rob the place. He was flailing his gun all over the place. I think he may have been high on meth. Maybe coke. Not too sure. He was saying how he wanted $5,000 in cash. He pistol whipped the clerk over the head, and I said to him, "Hey man, just take the money and leave, no need to hurt the guy." He then pointed the gun in my face and said, "Oh it looks like we have a hero here." And I said, "Na, man, I am just a regular guy just looking to buy a slurpee." He said, "give me your cell phone and watch." Knowing the guy was high, I gave him everything I had. As he is walking away, he trips over the aisle display rack of DVD's. I immediately jump into action and jump on his back. I tell him not to move, and things will go smoothly for him. The guy was really squirming all over the place. He lands an elbow to my head as I was trying to pin him. I fall over. He kicks me a few times. The 7-11 clerk did help me out by jumping over and pushing him out of the way. This gave me some time. I then gave him a sharp blow to the face, then smashed his face in the glass display that have the nachos and hot dogs. A piece of glass went right through his neck. He bled out. Funny thing was the 7-11 clerk called the police and it was the SAME cop again. He said, "Oh boy, not you again." And I said, "It looks like we are destined to be together." The cop knew I was joking because it was the 3rd time he came on the crime scene that I was a part of. At this point, I knew a little humor would go a very long way with the boys in blue. I was questioned back at the station for 2 hours, but released without further questioning.
Dude, you either have a knack for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, or are a great bullshitters!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
V

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Dude, you either have a knack for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, or are a great bullshitters!

I'd lean strongly toward bullshitter.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
@sf1900 did all three guys die?

I'm aittle surprised if true because you don't seem like a beta but a pretty relaxed fella. Nice stories.

They died as the merciless fist of a getbigger  ;D ;D I also forgot to add that during the fights, most guys lost because I told them I post on GB. It struck fear into their hearts from the get-go.  :D :D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

That's the beautiful thing, on GB you just never know  ;D ;D
X

Simple Simon

ok,full dosclosure

only one time, his name was kenedy, was parading the street like a cock in some convertible.
wht pissed me off there gathered huge crowd bc of that guy and was noise, i just had my post workout meal, and wanted to have a powernap for bit gh release.so this made me overreact a bit,

i blew his head right the hell away from my position on the grassy knoll.

i dont think he recovered.

fixed

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

That's the beautiful thing, on GB you just never know  ;D ;D

lol

You're the best  ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

They died as the merciless fist of a getbigger  ;D ;D I also forgot to add that during the fights, most guys lost because I told them I post on GB. It struck fear into their hearts from the get-go.  :D :D

So the stories are about as real as my "best friend" who is "natural" ?

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I hurt someones feeling once, does that count?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

Are you fucking stupid? You have no idea what the fuck I do or what I've done "skip".  Look up the tearm Executive Protection before you go running your mouth you fucking turd.

I know exactly what Executive Protection is.

Unless you work outside the US, chances are its nothing too crazy. And there is nothing wrong with that. I just cant stand when people work those kind of jobs and play it off like they have flashbacks from all the crazy shit that has happened while working. When at the end of the day its not true.

I might of jumped your shit prematurely, I admit.

If it makes you feel better, Ill e-suck your cock bro.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
So the stories are about as real as my "best friend" who is "natural" ?

haha, pretty much! But thanks for the nice comment. I am a pretty relaxed/laid back guy.  :D

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
lol

You're the best  ;D

you know I do it all for you ;)
X

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
I know exactly what Executive Protection is.

Unless you work outside the US, chances are its nothing too crazy. And there is nothing wrong with that. I just cant stand when people work those kind of jobs and play it off like they have flashbacks from all the crazy shit that has happened while working. When at the end of the day its not true.

I might of jumped your shit prematurely, I admit.

If it makes you feel better, Ill e-suck your cock bro.

Please don't e suck my cock lol. You are right about the overseas stuff.  I do understand what you're saying and I agree. I have protected clients with high threat levels and some I was just there for a dog a pony show.  But I have never felt like I was in harms way. As far as crazy stuff I've delt with "domestic crazy" but not overseas crazy.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior

PMSL

So - anyone who claims to have killed is lying.

Yet you "knower of men who've killed men and what they think" - well you just nailed it? I don't think so Gloria. Go back to you Andy McNab books...

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
ive been down for it, vehiculer tho, guy pulled out a blade n i floored my car n smashed him into a garage n someone got my plate
R