Author Topic: All tough guys on getbig  (Read 6301 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: All tough guys on getbig
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2014, 09:06:25 AM »
You ever had Tang and Vodka pretty boy? In a bar full or drunk Indians???????

NOW come tell me to my face what a "lightweight" I am.

:D

Many years ago my older brother's best friend played Junior Hockey for the Flin Flon Bombers in Flin Flon, Manitoba and we visited him for a week.

I hear you sister!

True story - it was October and people were traveling the short distance to Churchill Manitoba to see the polar bears get on the ice in James Bay and float north for the winter.

Never again.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2014, 09:08:14 AM »
Damn that's cold.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2014, 09:38:49 AM »
lol, hows everything wes? i went on a opiate bender for abit but im clean now except weed n xanax ;) im on alittle test every week n training hard as i can n dieting like a champ, the gym is my savior, weights r the best drug anyone can find by far
Good to hear it my brother. 

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2014, 09:44:36 AM »
How many of you have gone to a dangerous part of town walk into a bar have a beer relax for a bit then walkout that takes real balls.

I have , we went to a  shady strip joint in Detroit  but we didn't get to the beer or relaxation part  ,we got kicked out by 3 black dudes with a gun, told us GTFO of here , this place ain't for you , we got up and left (no homo).

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2014, 09:49:15 AM »
I have , we went to a  shady strip joint in Detroit  but we didn't get to the beer or relaxation part  ,we got kicked out by 3 black dudes with a gun, told us GTFO of here , this place ain't for you , we got up and left (no homo).

So you were discriminated against by being denied service?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2014, 09:56:09 AM »
So you were discriminated against by being denied service?
Yes ,it was around  4:00 PM  there were 2 nasty fat black strippers , a bartender and the 3 black dudes sitting at a table  ,after staring at us for at least 5 minutes,  they came to our table , they asked us what we were doing there   and told us to GTFO.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2014, 10:02:11 AM »
 best thing to do is split, even if i was packin id still go,what r u gonna do have a shoot out in a bar,lol. trying to b bad ass at a moment like that n in a place like that will get a person buried or shot up pretty bad
R

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2014, 10:10:01 AM »
If you re gonna go in a rough bar and you don't wanna be messed with its easy, wear Tap Out clothing, have a shaved head, a goatee beard and talk in a deep gruff voice.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2014, 10:12:30 AM »
If you re gonna go in a rough bar and you don't wanna be messed with its easy, wear Tap Out clothing, have a shaved head, a goatee beard and talk in a deep gruff voice.

wearing a tapout shirt in a rough bar is definately gonna get u noticed by the wrong people,lol
R

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2014, 10:23:09 AM »
What's the dangerous or bad part of town?  I can go to Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Malibu and other west side places and find trouble and woe just as easily as going to a bar in South Central, East LA/Hollywood or Pacoima. Or even some of the PCH bars, from San Clemente to Imperial Beach south. In SoCal, anywhere you go, there may someone wishing to do you no good at all.

Two examples for Trainer to consider and than report back to GB:: If you see a row of Harley's out front of a bikers bar than enter. Same for a bunch of Mexican gentlemen standing out front, all wearing vaqueros style hats , big belt buckles and pointed cowboy boots, than do enter. Most may be smaller and skinny, but most all will be strapped.

Of course if Trainer is a white boy, some of the bar patrons may think he is a undercover narc (or just stupid) and avoid him. That would be Trainers lucky day.

F

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2014, 10:35:54 AM »
The worst part of town for a typical Getbigger is wherever a Cheesecake factory is at.......they all live in mansions!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2014, 10:40:59 AM »
You ever had Tang and Vodka pretty boy? In a bar full or drunk Indians???????

NOW come tell me to my face what a "lightweight" I am.

:D

Explain Bikini

Is having Tank and Vodka in a bar full, or drunk Indians something special?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2014, 10:47:11 AM »
Remember Priest Hill in Glasgow. A crazy place. I had a mate who lived there. i was there about 80/81. The Glue sniffers shaked out the street lights and robbed People. Was full of deralict flats. The Police did not go near the place.. ;D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2014, 02:38:45 PM »
Explain Bikini

Is having Tank and Vodka in a bar full, or drunk Indians something special?

Where I live the "lowest" form of people are the Natives. About 60% of the Canadian system is a native population....then the rest is black, white, Asian, etc.

These are NOT friendly people and they are very bitter towards the white man.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2014, 02:41:19 PM »
Where I live the "lowest" form of people are the Natives. About 60% of the Canadian system is a native population....then the rest is black, white, Asian, etc.

These are NOT friendly people and they are very bitter towards the white man.
Natives are the lowest form in the US as well. The only difference is their numbers are so low in the population compared to other minorities that their presence goes mostly unnoticed. Not to mention most of their havoc is wrecked on their reserves, which are policed by people drawn from the community who don't report the statistics or offense types outside the borders of their living settlement.

They're seriously wild. It's in their blood. When I went to Calgary, I saw Native Indians lined up on the curbs downtown, drinking cans of beer and then vomiting 3 minutes later. The only difference is, Canada's cops are pussified so they can't use tasers or excessive force. In America and other superior countries, they'll take them to the pavement the moment they mouth off.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2014, 02:49:44 PM »
Being polite and respectful goes a very long way most of the time. Other times, it is best to simply avoid places/people that are prone to violence at all times.

There are a number of "bad" neighborhoods in NYC (Brownsville, BedStuy, Washington Heights, South Bronx etc.), where if you walk around at the wrong time of the day, you will most likely get mugged or even worse.

Best thing to do if you find yourself in those places is to keep a neutral face, watch your step, be courteous and give the right of way to others and, if approached, be polite.

If you happen to be at a bar where some idiot decides that he wants to fight you for no reason, simply tell the individual that you are not going to fight and excuse yourself towards the nearest exit.

I don't believe in "tough" guys. You either are skilled and capable of defending yourself, which most often leads you to never want to fight or you have an unfair advantage (gun, knife, friends), which leads you to act in an obnoxious fashion (i.e. tough).

"1"

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2014, 04:52:02 PM »
Being polite and respectful goes a very long way most of the time. Other times, it is best to simply avoid places/people that are prone to violence at all times.

There are a number of "bad" neighborhoods in NYC (Brownsville, BedStuy, Washington Heights, South Bronx etc.), where if you walk around at the wrong time of the day, you will most likely get mugged or even worse.
"1"
NYC is still janky like that? I went to Manhattan and felt I was living in a heavily-policed cube with security cameras on every street corner. The subways had national guard soldiers patrolling them with attack dogs. It seemed like Moscow in the 1980s. Which ironically is when NYC was allegedly at its worst, including Central Park (which I'm told is completely safe now, with a police station on site and all).

But I guess maybe in the Bronx there might be some gangsters loitering around. I doubt they'd mug anyone, though. I'm sure a specific type of person interests them, the type that likely wouldn't go there in the first place.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2014, 05:22:55 PM »
What's the dangerous or bad part of town?  I can go to Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Malibu and other west side places and find trouble and woe just as easily as going to a bar in South Central, East LA/Hollywood or Pacoima. Or even some of the PCH bars, from San Clemente to Imperial Beach south. In SoCal, anywhere you go, there may someone wishing to do you no good at all.

Two examples for Trainer to consider and than report back to GB:: If you see a row of Harley's out front of a bikers bar than enter. Same for a bunch of Mexican gentlemen standing out front, all wearing vaqueros style hats , big belt buckles and pointed cowboy boots, than do enter. Most may be smaller and skinny, but most all will be strapped.

Of course if Trainer is a white boy, some of the bar patrons may think he is a undercover narc (or just stupid) and avoid him. That would be Trainers lucky day.

This post caught my eye because my wife I from Pacoima.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2014, 06:00:37 AM »
NYC is still janky like that? I went to Manhattan and felt I was living in a heavily-policed cube with security cameras on every street corner. The subways had national guard soldiers patrolling them with attack dogs. It seemed like Moscow in the 1980s. Which ironically is when NYC was allegedly at its worst, including Central Park (which I'm told is completely safe now, with a police station on site and all).

But I guess maybe in the Bronx there might be some gangsters loitering around. I doubt they'd mug anyone, though. I'm sure a specific type of person interests them, the type that likely wouldn't go there in the first place.

i was in cypress hill n flatbush last week at night n it was shady, i was working n had to keep van locked n had to keep eye on it as much as possible. i seen groups of thugs walkin up n down street lookin in cars to c what they could steal,sad world
R

the trainer

« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2014, 06:10:28 AM »

you hit the nail on the head small and skinny, so they see a big dude with a mean look on his face walk into the bar they are not going to fuck with me.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2014, 06:13:49 AM »

Not all parts...

The vast majority of NYC is predominantly safe. Even so, there are a small number of neighborhoods within the boroughs which are very dangerous.

"1"

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2014, 06:16:33 AM »
You can walk in to any bar like this, and no one will mess with you. ;D

S

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2014, 07:31:40 AM »

"the Trainer" is a fool.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2014, 08:09:59 AM »
You can walk in to any bar like this, and no one will mess with you. ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2014, 08:13:41 AM »

Your friend is trying too hard to be beastly...plus infront of mirror....the above Tyson pic is his state of mind after he just destroyed another boxer.
S