Author Topic: 12-22-05: Melissa James: RIP, Pictures, Info  (Read 53436 times)

buffalo

• Getbig IV
Re: 12-22-05: Melissa James: RIP, Pictures, Info
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2006, 05:09:30 PM »
I've known of several who have gotten away with it....never found the body.....anybody that hurts or kills a woman deserves the old lime pits in the Jersey woods or the garbage dumps in NYC

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2006, 09:02:49 PM »
My youngest daughter and her friend were walking home from school (in Vegas).  They live in an exclusive part of Summerlin area.  I got a call here (in Hawaii) from her mom telling me wha t happened.  Apparently a truck with a kid in one of my daughters classes and his father went up a curb and tried to run over my daughter and her friend.  They had to jump over a fence and some construction guys helped them and drove them the rest of the way home.  W  ell, afte thsi I was pissed and my daughter got on thephne very scared and crying.  So I decided to fly to Vegas and see what is up with this guy and his son.  The other girls dad was all for it.  So we met when I got there and this other guy had a gun.  He showed itto me that it was unloaded but I said we shouldn't bring it.

Well we take off to the house of the truck people.  Well the guy who was with me, his wife callled the police to tell them her husband and me were going over to take care of this guy and his kid.  They called the police after it happened but they didn't do anything.

Well we get to the house of this guy and the police were there.  They came over to our car and didn't let us get out of the car.  In short we didn't get to do anything.  But I have no problem doing what I have too,

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
01-11-06: The Melissa James Fund
« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2006, 05:40:12 PM »
Here is the info on the Melissa James Fund.  It is amazing how much it will cost to bring her from Las Vegas to Florida, plus funeral expenses, etc.  I have had a number of people ask how they can help. Well, here in the information from the family..

--------------------------------------

January 11, 2006

Dear Friends and Family,

On December 14, 2005 our lives changed forever when Melissa James was tragically taken from us. The James family would like to thank everyone who has offered their prayers, condolences and support during these very trying and difficult times. Due to these unfortunate circumstance, we're faced with not only the loss of Melissa but also a number of unexpected expenses. We ask in the memory of Melissa James that you help us. Any and all contributions received will be much appreciated and used solely for expenses incurred due to this unfortunate tragedy.

Thank you for your support.

The James Family

To contribute, please send to:

The Melissa James Fund
Bank of America N.J. 7-221-01-01
59 Reaville Ave. Flemington N.J. 08822
Account # 003813344756

Wire Transfer # 0260-0959-3

or

The Melissa James Fund, or Maura James
P.O. Box 208
Ringoes N.J. 08551

For more information, please email:

themelissajamesfund@yahoo.com

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: January 12, 2006, 04:28:12 PM »
I hear alot of fathers say the things you guys say yet never once have I heard of a father actually killing his daughters killer...

E

It is probably rare that they get the opportunity.

Furthermore

If Americas police officers share these sentiments I would suggest to you that the crimes may be occurring. But that some police officers as individuals maybe aren't upholding the law in this case (because they don't agree with it) and some may even be actively obstructing it. Evidence can so easily go missing after all.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 12, 2006, 05:17:07 PM »
Several years ago a pedophile/rapist kidnapped a young boy and had him for several weeks.  The authorities found the kid and the sicko in another state. 

They flew the sicko back to the state where he had kidnapped the boy, and as they brought him through the airport through areas where the public were milling about, they led him handcuffed past a row of payphones. 

A man pretending to be on a payphone turned and shot the sicko in the head, killing him.  The shooter was the boy's father.  There was a video of the entire (shooting) incident on a show like "Nightline" or something similar.  Does anyone remember seeing this?

I'm pretty sure the father served NO time, as the jury/judge sympathized greatly w/him.
R

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2006, 05:27:44 PM »
yes- Most won't have the opportunity. But if you we're face to face?

Given the chance ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE!
pain day

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: 01-11-06: The Melissa James Fund
« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2006, 05:38:52 PM »
Sorry, but I gave my "Melissa James Fund" money to the tsunami victims.

I figure food & medical care for live people whose whole towns were wiped out is more important than a slush fund for the relatives (who are probably not poor by any means) of an American murder victim.
Ron: "I am lazy."

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #107 on: January 12, 2006, 05:40:40 PM »
Sorry, but I gave my "Melissa James Fund" money to the tsunami victims.

I figure food & medical care for live people whose whole towns were wiped out is more important than a slush fund for the relatives (who are probably not poor by any means) of an American murder victim.

the family should conside a wrongful death complaint after the murder trial

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #108 on: January 12, 2006, 06:57:21 PM »
Several years ago a pedophile/rapist kidnapped a young boy and had him for several weeks.  The authorities found the kid and the sicko in another state. 

They flew the sicko back to the state where he had kidnapped the boy, and as they brought him through the airport through areas where the public were milling about, they led him handcuffed past a row of payphones. 

A man pretending to be on a payphone turned and shot the sicko in the head, killing him.  The shooter was the boy's father.  There was a video of the entire (shooting) incident on a show like "Nightline" or something similar.  Does anyone remember seeing this?

I'm pretty sure the father served NO time, as the jury/judge sympathized greatly w/him.

that video clip was posted on the General board here about a month ago

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: January 12, 2006, 07:02:50 PM »

Being the Internet Wizz that you are ....could you kindly repost it for us?  Thanks.

And thanks STella.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #110 on: January 12, 2006, 07:06:01 PM »
No offence but I think its clear why nobody is quite interested yet

We don't know the truth yet, but we do know that it is rumoured she was a junkie involved with a couple of (dodgy) people.

And junkies don't inspire that type of reaction.

Hey, I'm not saying she was and I'm not saying that anybody deserves to die, I'm just saying I think that many of us are pretty ho hum about this because of the way things have been portrayed. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #111 on: January 12, 2006, 07:57:48 PM »

Being the Internet Wizz that you are ....could you kindly repost it for us?  Thanks.

And thanks STella.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=44212.0

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2006, 10:14:34 AM »
I hear alot of fathers say the things you guys say yet never once have I heard of a father actually killing his daughters killer...

E

Well, then their chicken s**t.  I can see if they have children left to raise why they would think twice.  But if it was my only child or both......done deal.   You f**k with my blood, something that means the enitre world to me, you have signed your deathwish I don't care what the costs.

But thats just me.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2006, 11:23:30 AM »
In those cases where a family member has taken the life of a family murderer, what was the verdict when it came to trial by jury?

I would love to sit on that Jury.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2006, 11:29:45 AM »
In those cases where a family member has taken the life of a family murderer, what was the verdict when it came to trial by jury?

I would love to sit on that Jury.

?    :o

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2006, 08:36:36 PM »
 :-\

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #116 on: January 15, 2006, 01:21:08 PM »
It's wrong to take the law into your own hands. The way to fight back is through legal measures. It ultimately shows more strength and character.
As painful as it is, if you act on impulse you will probably end up regretting it and or screwing yourself unnecessarily to some degree.

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Love is a Force of Nature
« Reply #117 on: January 22, 2006, 09:57:23 AM »
I really feel that we could all make a more informed judgement about this case if we had some more photographic documentation of the relationship between Melissa and the two accused....Perhaps some pictures of Melissa and Kelly pillow fighting or showering together.  I urge the getbig community to find and post any images like these so that we may have the facts brought to light.
Rusty Owns Chick's Soul