Author Topic: The Leg DON Exclusive Club : accepting applications for membership  (Read 13762 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: The Leg DON Exclusive Club : accepting applications for membership
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2014, 02:25:35 AM »
You are welcome Dr. TYour honorary Exclusive Member's jacket and the sparkly G-string are already at the taylor's as we speak.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2014, 02:32:26 AM »
You are welcome Dr. TYour honorary Exclusive Member's jacket and the sparkly G-string are already at the taylor's as we speak.

Im sure you can understand.... I am very emotional. ... I hope my fellow members dont get upset...but im currently shedding tears of joy...
Mr. AZ 2003

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2014, 02:37:33 AM »
Here sir.

Nice!!! Now let's see a leg pic from the back  ;)

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2014, 02:38:31 AM »
what are some of the club priveleges?  

how much is the member discount on rinsed beef?

is there a separate hot tub for bears and twinks or is it consolidated?

who is in charge of rubbing down all the members' legs with Tiger balm, and washing the complimentary velvet jizz towels?

is there a rewards card?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2014, 02:48:39 AM »
what are some of the club priveleges?  

Besides the general awesomeness of being a member?

how much is the member discount on rinsed beef?

69%

is there a separate hot tub for bears and twinks or is it consolidated?

Joint hotbath with bubbles as we seek to erase any differentiation. There is an ambulance cart ready at all times if any of the twinks suffer "injuries"

who is in charge of rubbing down all the members' legs with Tiger balm, and washing the complimentary velvet jizz towels?

Each week we have to draw a ticket with a name from a big fishbowl of volunteers

is there a rewards card?

Obviously. It offers points that can be traded for "services" at the spa which is manned by many well known fitness models.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2014, 05:42:52 AM »
Proof you dont have to squat  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2014, 06:08:14 AM »

proof you need a new carpet
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2014, 06:12:53 AM »
proof you need a new carpet

That's not my home...

Everyone here has bee to my Facebook and seen pictures of my home.....LOL

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 20, 2014, 06:13:45 AM »
That's not my home...

Everyone here has bee to my Facebook and seen pictures of my home.....LOL

I haven't

I see no need to stalk you

even though your arms are marginally better than mine  ;D
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2014, 07:09:10 AM »
Lol so you only have to have separations on the legs to be called a legdon haha.. dont expect my aoolication....80% twinklegs here im out
No problem. There is a Butch Fat Powerlifting Lesbian Club down the road that you'd fit in just perfect. We like our men chiseled.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2014, 07:28:52 AM »

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2014, 07:52:38 AM »

Honestly? To me this picture is the clear proof of the opposite.

You've got huge arms and you're a massive guy in general, born with the genes to become a huge bodybuilder, I'd say you could have gotten to IFBB pro size if you had taken large amounts of AAS .. most likely at least. This is not something that anyone could do or even the majority ... and yet your legs are clearly far behind your upper body. Of course not every muscle grows the same and responds to training and drugs the same but someone with an upper body like yours and on AAS should easily be able to get his legs big.

I'm not saying your legs are shit and I also think that you've posted before that huge legs are not on your wishlist anyway and that's absolutely acceptable but your statement against squats in combination with the picture you've posted holds little value. You make it sound like squats are NOT the best excersise for lower body development as well as one of the if not the best excersise overall for strength, size and functionality...

My legs have been built almost exclusively with squats, during 10 out of the 12 years that I've been working out my ONLY lower body excersises were squats, deadlifts and calf raises with 80% of my energy going into the squats. I am a guy who was born with below average genes for building muscle, my body seems to fight every ounce of new lean mass I put on and I've always had trouble packing on the meat but my quads are my strongest and biggest part.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2014, 07:58:49 AM »
Honestly? To me this picture is the clear proof of the opposite.

You've got huge arms and you're a massive guy in general, born with the genes to become a huge bodybuilder, I'd say you could have gotten to IFBB pro size if you had taken large amounts of AAS .. most likely at least. This is not something that anyone could do or even the majority ... and yet your legs are clearly far behind your upper body. Of course not every muscle grows the same and responds to training and drugs the same but someone with an upper body like yours and on AAS should easily be able to get his legs big.

I'm not saying your legs are shit and I also think that you've posted before that huge legs are not on your wishlist anyway and that's absolutely acceptable but your statement against squats in combination with the picture you've posted holds little value. You make it sound like squats are NOT the best excersise for lower body development as well as one of the if not the best excersise overall for strength, size and functionality...

My legs have been built almost exclusively with squats, during 10 out of the 12 years that I've been working out my ONLY lower body excersises were squats, deadlifts and calf raises with 80% of my energy going into the squats. I am a guy who was born with below average genes for building muscle, my body seems to fight every ounce of new lean mass I put on and I've always had trouble packing on the meat but my quads are my strongest and biggest part.
I squat or hack squat every workout 'leg'wise long time ,I believe squats in general cover all basses on leg mass if that's the desired effect wanted,low rep/hi rep /drops/painful pumps is what builds good to great legs,cover all bases and most will be set.

Simple Simon

« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2014, 08:03:12 AM »
You make it sound like squats are NOT the best excersise for lower body development as well as one of the if not the best excersise overall for strength, size and functionality...
Squats are not the best exercise for stressing the legs and inducing muscle growth.

Think about it, how much weight can you push in a leg press compared to a squat?
What lets you down on the squat?
Its the low back, you can only squat as much as your lower back can take, not the legs.

Take the low back out of the equation and you can increase stress on the quads and hams.

That is all.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2014, 08:19:52 AM »
Groink has decent legs that I'm sure he could grow if he really wanted.

But those calves need some work

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2014, 10:57:58 AM »
No it's not. Look at the title...Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and FITNESS forum.

But the name of the site is GET BIG.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2014, 11:20:15 AM »
But the name of the site is GET BIG.
What is big is relative to what isn't big. Get implies moving in the direction of bigness.

There are definitely some big wheels here. -Sad to admit that mine are not currently among them. Currently I am going for the old man lean look.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2014, 12:01:13 PM »
What is big is relative to what isn't big. Get implies moving in the direction of bigness.

There are definitely some big wheels here. -Sad to admit that mine are not currently among them. Currently I am going for the old man lean look.
Is everything alright my friend? You seem not to be around as much anymore.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2014, 01:16:59 PM »
Is everything alright my friend? You seem not to be around as much anymore.

I'm fine. Thanks for asking. My wife has been seriously ill with kidney failure for about a month. Taking care of her is my primary focus right now. Getbig is on the back burner for the time being.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2014, 01:21:38 PM »
I'm fine. Thanks for asking. My wife has been seriously ill with kidney failure for about a month. Taking care of her is my primary focus right now. Getbig is on the back burner for the time being.
Sorry to hear that.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2014, 01:28:38 PM »
Groink has decent legs that I'm sure he could grow if he really wanted.

But those calves need some work

Groink's solution is wearing long pants with a string tank top.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 20, 2014, 01:50:17 PM »
Groink's solution is wearing long pants with a string tank top.

Right...thats why everyone is giving me decent props on my recent pic. My legs are good.

Of course YOU and the few other select trolls will not agree . I could have legs like Paul Dillet and you twats would pass your comments.

Haters...haha

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: February 20, 2014, 01:58:54 PM »
As an older Leg DON myself I will start dishing out memberships in this exclusive getbig club. Yes, there will be subjectivism and it's totally up to me and the other 2 honorary founding members and the only 2 exclusive club member while being also the first inductees .. The Effervescent and "Eyecandy" Che.

The criteria is muscularity, proportions, definition, presentation or being just cool and awesome in general. Nakedness might grant you a public following so take note ahead..

I think you hold some wacky ideas (particularly vis-a-vis Reptilians), and I still strongly differ with you on "Breaking Bad"'s quality -- or that it "glorifies" meth-cooking, for that matter -- BUT ... 

That said ... :)

While you don't have gigantic wheels, they're about perfectly proportioned.  With a tick more calves, I'd call them perfect, totally no homo.  You don't have that stupid turnip thigh look and, even at less than totally shredded, you still have crazy-ass separation.

I know you've squatted decent numbers at relatively low bodyweights.  To what do you attribute most of your leg development, Sev?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2014, 02:03:59 PM »

Sorry to hear that, Prime. I was wondering where you'd been. Take care, my friend.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #99 on: February 20, 2014, 02:06:27 PM »

:(

Hope everything ends up ok for you