Author Topic: CT Fletcher introduces 'Da Hulk' - a walking legend  (Read 45654 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Hulk just mutated into hebrew.
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2014, 06:24:36 AM »
CT Fletcher is just a bullshitter, but a strong and charismatic black one.

You meant hebrew i believe. :)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2014, 06:58:04 AM »
That's one bad ass Hebrew.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2014, 07:01:24 AM »
I don't wake up every morning worrying about my ass getting kicked or my girls ass getting slapped...is that too much cockiness in your eyes?

Should I be shitting myself if a guy bigger than me walk past?

Lol seriously.

Lots of insecure beta males on this forum obessessing over what makes someone 'alpha' and 'what if so and so slapped your ass' and 'what would you do if so and so stepped on your shoes...'

It feels like a bunch of insecure high school freshman jockeying for approval and overcompensating for insecurity (steroids, etc).

The sad truth is they are probably guys in their 30s - 40s.
Must be; most have been posting on here almost 10 years now.

the trainer

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2014, 07:10:01 AM »
damn this fella is giving rich piano a run for his pmma money

What a scary looking freak, I love to see guys like this in the gym it gets me so pumped up.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2014, 07:10:53 AM »
That's one bad ass Hebrew.

The only badass Hebrew I know  ;D

S

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2014, 07:21:53 AM »
White Power

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2014, 07:38:21 AM »
CT Fletcher had hearts attacks and open heart surgery, you'd think as a wise man he'd advise this fella to slow the fek down a little  ::)
what is ct supposed to do? ct is not his father if that guy wants to juice his brain he wont listen to anybody...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2014, 07:43:40 AM »
The only badass Hebrew I know  ;D

Look weasel dick, there's nothing you can do that I haven't already seen. If you think you're trolling me, you're not. Stay anonymous.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2014, 07:52:52 AM »
Look weasel dick, there's nothing you can do that I haven't already seen. If you think you're trolling me, you're not. Stay anonymous.

Wiggs,

I'm not trolling you, I just happen to have my own beliefs which do not mirror your own.

The above is usually a common occurance in modern democracies, which doesn't and shouldn't lead to civil unrest nor violent clashes in civilised societies which I am sure both me and you come from, and we will uphold such values and refrain from calling each other "weasel dicks", albeit the latter name calling has been one sided lately.

Thank you
S

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2014, 07:56:46 AM »
The ass slapping question I asked is a getbig inside joke. You're new here so you didn't get it.
Nothing gayer than explaining getbig history to a punk ass rookie. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2014, 08:00:13 AM »

I have a hard time understanding ebonics, even british english seems to be easier.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2014, 08:03:20 AM »
Wiggs,

I'm not trolling you, I just happen to have my own beliefs which do not mirror your own.

The above is usually a common occurance in modern democracies, which doesn't and shouldn't lead to civil unrest nor violent clashes in civilised societies which I am sure both me and you come from, and we will uphold such values and refrain from calling each other "weasel dicks", albeit the latter name calling has been one sided lately.

Thank you

Your beliefs are wrong sheep. You'll feel like a blithering idiot when this becomes common knowledge. I suggest doing research instead of crowning a group of people something they're not. It only exposes your ignorance...You can't even hold a logical argument about your beliefs. I guarantee you can't defend them with any proof. I can with mine. Toodles.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2014, 08:10:07 AM »
Your beliefs are wrong sheep. You'll feel like a blithering idiot when this becomes common knowledge. I suggest doing research instead of crowning a group of people something they're not. It only exposes your ignorance...You can't even hold a logical argument about your beliefs. I guarantee you can't defend them with any proof. I can with mine. Toodles.

Being black (judging from your picture I hope I am not mistaken) I am inclined to think that you may be biased towards finding positive historical facts about your ancestry, seeing as America succeeded in making african americans feel somewhat less important and worthy than their counter part whites. However, I am neither black or jewish, hence my mind absorbs information in a neutral format. Regurgitating written books of questionnable accuracies and less than respected writers does not constitute proof.

However, saying that, arguying with a stubborn fanatic is a pointless exercise for me. So here it is....be as Hebrew as Natanyahu...I couldn't give a sh*t.
S

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2014, 08:16:50 AM »
CT Fletcher had hearts attacks and open heart surgery, you'd think as a wise man he'd advise this fella to slow the fek down a little  ::)

Does he look like a wise man?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2014, 08:19:12 AM »
I wonder if KaliMuscle is worried about this guy stealing his thunder?!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2014, 08:19:53 AM »
Does he look like a wise man?

He's lecturing the world via youtube media on training.
S

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2014, 09:51:47 AM »
he's a little fat though

should ease up on the post work out binges. his "hardcore" demeanor would be less embarrassing if he was a little ripped

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2014, 10:00:11 AM »
Very strong guy in that video.

That aside, while CT feels strongly about this guy being the strongest man in the world, we actually have a member here on GetBig by the name of BigBadWolfe that, if I am not mistaken, benches over 650 pounds for reps and does so WITHOUT a bench shirt.

We saw the "Hulk" bench 495 for 1 rep and then he had stepped back.

"1"

I want a challenge between him and BigBadWolf

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2014, 10:04:16 AM »
looks like that "hulk-negro" has syntholed his arms. probably other parts aswell. it's downhill from here.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2014, 10:26:53 AM »
I don't wake up every morning worrying about my ass getting kicked or my girls ass getting slapped...is that too much cockiness in your eyes?

Should I be shitting myself if a guy bigger than me walk past?

Yeh fair enough. I just went off on one there.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2014, 10:32:41 AM »
Very strong guy in that video.

That aside, while CT feels strongly about this guy being the strongest man in the world, we actually have a member here on GetBig by the name of BigBadWolfe that, if I am not mistaken, benches over 650 pounds for reps and does so WITHOUT a bench shirt.

We saw the "Hulk" bench 495 for 1 rep and then he had stepped back.

"1"

I would like to hear BigBadWolfe's assessment of "Da Hulk"

if you remove all of the cheap theatrics that is one strong dude, I hope that he tries to improve his technique and start competing in bench contests. 
Obviously he has a ways to before he can compete with the top guys.

On the getbig scale he needs to improve substantially before he can lift on the level of most members  ::)
I

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2014, 11:14:14 AM »
Yeah impressive, but not impressive when you consider his strength to bodyweight. Benching 400lbs for reps ain't that impressive if you're a roided 400lbs dude.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2014, 11:49:59 AM »
he's a middle aged guy who is obsessed with the size of his arms (even writes books called "my magnificent obsession with arms" )

that doesnt really suggest he's the sharpest tool in the box

He won several titles, powerlifting and bodybuilding. What have you done besides talk shit?

supernaturalbodybuilder

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2014, 11:51:01 AM »
He won several titles, powerlifting and bodybuilding. What have you done besides talk shit?
thats a young man's game

now he's old and living in the past

the trainer

« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2014, 12:24:42 PM »
Towards the end of the video he benched 495 pounds for two reps and he is pausing on his chest for a bit so he is one strong dude, if he trained for the worlds strongest man or a bench press contest i am sure he would do well.