Author Topic: Hitting lymph node...  (Read 866 times)

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
Hitting lymph node...
« on: February 18, 2014, 04:52:53 PM »
I'm still not 100% sure that's what happened, but I pinned my usual 1.5ccs of sust that I've been using for the last couple months and 2 days later I'm crippled!
I notice some swelling around the knee once I felt a type of pain I've never felt before trying to bend my leg. Then a day after I felt the horrific pain, I was still in bad enough pain that I was limping around, still unable to bend my leg. Today (5 days after the shot) it feels a lot better, I was even able to do 25mins cardio on the stepper, but swelling seems just as bad as day 1. I was told I'd need to "bleed out" that area of my leg or else there could be permanent damage. Obviously I have no idea how to "bleed" it out, I'm guessing just stick a needle in the swollen area and pull the plunger until full, then repeat? I wasn't worried about any permanent damage until I was told it was a possibility. Everything I've read online said to ice the area and take ibuprofen, nothing about bleeding out the swelling.

Anyone else experience this or know how to go about this situation?

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
Re: Hitting lymph node...
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 08:53:20 AM »
UPDATE:
At this point I doubt I hit a lymph node, I read that its possible for the oil to "leak" down to the knee because the injection was done "between" muscles. And the reason it hurts from injection site all the way down is because its slowly being absorbed throughout the muscle.
The pain definitely went down, I am able to bend my leg and walk semi normal without too much pain, still can't train legs though. The worst is if I sit still for a couple hours or get up in the morning, I have to bend the leg a few times to warm it up so it doesn't hurt as much. Inflammation is slowly subsiding but definitely still there.
From what I understand the pain and swelling could last 10-14 days before you're virtually pain-free. I'm on day 7 after injection and day 6 after the pain started.
I pinned my glute last night because I pinned the other quad on Monday (which was completely painless and just like any other shot I've done). I have no idea how people can comfortably pin glutes, must be into some kamasutra shit to be able to bend like a snake and see whats going on back there.