Author Topic: ....  (Read 17636 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Water Fast Question:
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2014, 09:20:55 AM »
Haha.....muscle burns first. The human body wants to hold onto fat as a source of insulation......your body fat and your fat surrounding the organs.

This is the reason why you have to keep your protein higher when trying to burn fat.....to prevent muscle loss.

Essentially this question all depends on one diet.
no.youre too simplicistic, but your ignorance is forgiven, you dont know how things work.dont want to infrigne your freddom of speech but keep mouth shut on matters you dont know, in own best interest.

first burned , depending on where one is(my goodness this feels so pointless, when you have diet knowlege knuckledragger levels like bikibi slut around who will never listen).means, did he train last few days, what did he eat etc.

if he didnt train the day before and doesnt go training for those 5 days, and does a proper 2 days carbo loading and bit fats before this, the muscle isnt going anywhere.can easy fast for 5 days, as long he dont work out, the glycogen will be enough for that time.

you couldnt be more wrong, the body wastes muscle as very last resort, jesus christ, go read some studies if you refuse to believe me, whos done this for decades consistenlty ::)

read a fucking book on human metabolism, dont be such a dumb arsed twaat.

you eat sugars, body gonna shift into carb burning mode.
you eat fats, the body will try to use that energy asap, but itll also store it very fast.
then comes glycogen, you realize what it takes to deplete of glycogen entirely?no you dont.,
then comes the fatburning mode, and depending on bodyfat levels and hormone levels muscle might get lost, a slight bit in 5days, no fucking arm will fall off.

this stuf deserves a phd title i dont even know why im adressing you with this.youre ok in all the rest,but shuuuut the fuck up about diet and metabolic processes.

it depens furthermore on the activity in those 5 days.is he gonna lay round or run amarathon every day?
even then, how much muscle will be gone in 5days?how much calories does a marathon run burn?

i rest my case.

junior, to be frank with you, you are volatile like a little girl with this, find something that you can consistenlty run, you are bit like johy falcon the fat swine who changes his diet every other day.

eating and diet is no magic, its rather soemthing like second nature to this sport.

this isnt a last resort drstic diet measuremnet for fat soccer moms to lose a lbs before they fly to holydays on mallorca,when they have 100lbs to lose in the first place.
in a way you got the same problem they have, not being consistent over enough time.you try to overdo things.

n

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2014, 09:22:35 AM »
Please this is a serious question no bullshit troll answers:

The question is:

Theoretically how long can you do a water fast for (absolutely no food, protein drinks or anything) WHILE (and this is key) training for couple of hours everyday.

I want to try do 5 day water fast while training.

Is this realistic while weight training?

I expect after 48 hours to not really be able to do much, is this correct?

I didn`t read the thread,but please have a steak,a baked potato,and a salad.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2014, 09:24:27 AM »
^^^^^
all that is probably accurate but

how does one with a BF of, say, 20% like Junior
average metabolism
and generic musclular development

lean down to 7-9% naturally
using just diet, cardio, and weight training
is it carb cycling?
or interval cardio?
or supersetting/trisetting weight training for more calorie burning?
what's the ideal calorie level to set, so that there's no slowdown in metabolic activity due to overdieting

etc

these are questions he needs answers to before he royally fucks up his training and goes back to binging to feel better

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2014, 09:27:57 AM »
no.youre too simplicistic, but your ignorance is forgiven, you dont know how things work.dont want to infrigne your freddom of speech but keep mouth shut on matters you dont know, in own best interest.

first burned , depending on where one is(my goodness this feels so pointless, when you have diet knowlege knuckledragger levels like bikibi slut around who will never listen).means, did he train last few days, what did he eat etc.

if he didnt train the day before and doesnt go training for those 5 days, and does a proper 2 days carbo loading and bit fats before this, the muscle isnt going anywhere.can easy fast for 5 days, as long he dont work out, the glycogen will be enough for that time.

you couldnt be more wrong, the body wastes muscle as very last resort, jesus christ, go read some studies if you refuse to believe me, whos done this for decades consistenlty ::)

read a fucking book on human metabolism, dont be such a dumb arsed twaat.

you eat fats, the body will try to use that energy asap, but itll also store it very fast.
then comes glycogen, you realize what it takes to deplete of glycogen entirely?no you dont.,
then comes the fatburning mode, and depending on bodyfat levels and hormone levels muscle might get lost, a slight bit in 5days, no fucking arm will fall off.

this stuf deserves a phd title i dont even know why im adressing you with this.youre ok in all the rest,but shuuuut the fuck up about diet and metabolic processes.

it depens furthermore on the activity in those 5 days.is he gonna lay round or run amarathon every day?
even then, how much muscle will be gone in 5days?how much calories does a marathon run burn?

i rest my case.

junior, to be frank with you, you are volatile like a little girl with this, find something that you can consistenlty run, you are bit like johy falcon the fat swine who changes his diet every other day.

eating and diet is no magic, its rather soemthing like second nature to this sport.

this isnt a last resort drstic diet measuremnet for fat soccer moms to lose a lbs before they fly to holydays on mallorca,when they have 100lbs to lose in the first place.
in a way you got the same problem they have, not being consistent over enough time.you try to overdo things.

Oh brother you know absolutely nothing.  ::)

It's like arguing with TA.

Sometimes you will lose fat....sometimes muscle....sometimes both. That's just how it is.

However as a bodybuilder we attempt to adjust diet/PED's/training to overcome certain things.

Like I said earlier....in general muscle will go first.

And with Junior fasting he is going to lose water and muscle.

Don't care if you believe it or not.

Just get off your True Adonis "God complex I'm always right and nobody else is".  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2014, 09:28:37 AM »

i rest my case.

If I didn`t know that Gal posted this,I would think it was one of my posts.

Good info and should be listened to by UJ before it`s too late.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2014, 09:31:53 AM »

Really wanted to do Mast but I CANNOT lose my hair, can't even risk it so decided on low test 250mg Test E and Var 20mg (Pharma) and Arimidex (high dose 1mg a day), I might have to thrown in some GH too cos my shoulder is now completely killing me and I cant have more cotisone shots (had 6 in total, not allowed anymore) so thinking about pinning the GH IM into the shoulders at 10IU 3 x a week to see if it will make the pain go away.

Last time the GH helped my shoulder by like 65%.

I fucked up my shoulder this morning doing 100 kilo incline barbell presses, just felt it burning up in the same spot it always does in the left delt.

so is the first test onection in already for christ sake lol

btw, couple days ago i did pretty heavy bench pressing, shoulder felt ok, now that was a huge huge error.worst pains since long time.oh well.

from the videos, you can be absolute sure your hairline would fall victim to masteron badly,itd eat it right up.

that said, the anavar isnt a good choice for that either, and the adex will thin it out a bit, temporarily.

but hair transplanto is roughly 5k usd, whats that a better spent weekened out worth :D

^^^^^
all that is probably accurate but

how does one with a BF of, say, 20% like Junior
average metabolism
and generic musclular development

lean down to 7-9% naturally
using just diet, cardio, and weight training
is it carb cycling?
or interval cardio?
or supersetting/trisetting weight training for more calorie burning?
what's the ideal calorie level to set, so that there's no slowdown in metabolic activity due to overdieting

etc

these are questions he needs answers to before he royally fucks up his training and goes back to binging to feel better
nah hes not 20% lol.

trainig, cardio, and fit some 1500cals in there a day, if hes natural couple 100will be from fats,if not can reduce fat intake to absolute minimum.

yeah carb cycling.its good as long one doesnt have cheat days or meals imo.

can crash the calories, but kinda must be prepared, once you crash,theres no going back, or,well, its no good.

its a thin line,e ating and resting only so much that you survive through the day and the training,long term, empashis on this.

Oh brother you know absolutely nothing.  ::)

It's like arguing with TA.

Sometimes you will lose fat....sometimes muscle....sometimes both. That's just how it is.

However as a bodybuilder we attempt to adjust diet/PED's/training to overcome certain things.

Like I said earlier....in general muscle will go first.

And with Junior fasting he is going to lose water and muscle.

Don't care if you believe it or not.

Just get off your True Adonis "God complex I'm always right and nobody else is".  ::)
you are an idiot.if your on steroids,the muscle doesnt go anywhere.

on diet things, youre the equivalent of like talking to a chipmunk, sorry to say.

you realize being adressed by nobody less than galeniko, contest shape or 10days out all year, 4 years and counting.

and youre female,lol.

to say muscle goes first is testimony to utter lack of knowledge and understanding.or trolling. dont care, you have been adressed.

n

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2014, 09:34:26 AM »

steroids are a game changer

if you are a natural you can either be big perma bulker

or tiny and ripped

there is nothing you can do about it
T

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2014, 09:34:45 AM »

His BMR is probably about that, or maybe slightly less. Mine for instance is about 2k but I'm nearly 240.

So with the food, he's at about break even point. And with the training, just weights for instance, he goes into deficit.

How big should the deficit be? I heard too much deficit = definitely muscle loss. Unless you're on PEDs.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2014, 09:35:25 AM »

or tiny and ripped

Have to agree.

If you're a meso-endo and you naturally get ripped, you'll be bigger than those twinks who are natural ectos with abs
but you'll then have issues putting on muscle and staying conditionned
kind of a catch 22

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2014, 09:35:56 AM »
If I didn`t know that Gal posted this,I would think it was one of my posts.

Good info and should be listened to by UJ before it`s too late.
yeah the secret to gains, shredeedness is first and foremost consistency.

not dosage(see esfitenss), not fatburners(se navyfatso mike)

i cant believe bs is an educated person, theres hope, can read up on studies, theres a minesota study on fatloss, also theres many books out there on metabolism.
n

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2014, 09:36:05 AM »
Why you guys continue giving Junior advice I can't figure out.

He's obviously not listening, nor is he going to listen.

I understand joining in the conversation but you don't get it....HE'S NOT LISTENING TO YOU.

Junior....btw.....you're at least 20% bf.  ::)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2014, 09:36:13 AM »

Farrrrrrk my life so u saying I am 20% BF bro???? Gal first said 10 then he said 12, everyone else said 15-16!

If I am 20% I am dropping T3 ASAP, don't care!

I don't know which of your body shots is recent. If you took a relaxed, vertical pics of yourself, I could give an estimate of your %
10 seems very low but gal isn't an amateur so I dunno

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2014, 09:39:01 AM »
UJ isn't going to do steroids. He already admitted he feels like a sell out if he does them....and he's given non stop excuses.

Once he comes back from Dubai he'll have another excuse.

So take the steroid discussion out of the equation...it doesn't apply to him.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2014, 09:39:31 AM »
yeah the secret to gains, shredeedness is first and foremost consistency.

not dosage(see esfitenss), not fatburners(se navyfatso mike)

i cant believe bs is an educated person, theres hope, can read up on studies, theres a minesota study on fatloss, also theres many books out there on metabolism.

Minnesota study wiki
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Starvation_Experiment

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2014, 09:41:19 AM »
this is about 9.5% btw
so you being 10 seems ludicrous, no offense

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2014, 09:43:35 AM »
Haha.....muscle burns first. The human body wants to hold onto fat as a source of insulation......your body fat and your fat surrounding the organs.

This is the reason why you have to keep your protein higher when trying to burn fat.....to prevent muscle loss.

Essentially this question all depends on one diet.

Hahaha--no.

"The body wants to hold onto muscle to maintain physical function.  Muscles move the body and enable it to function"

See how anyone can make unverified claims?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2014, 09:44:31 AM »
Why you guys continue giving Junior advice I can't figure out.

He's obviously not listening, nor is he going to listen.
Exactly why this is my last post in this thread Dot.

I like Joon,but he asks for advice and does the same ridiculous protocol as always,so see ya`!!

Good luck UJ.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2014, 09:45:24 AM »

His BMR is probably about that, or maybe slightly less. Mine for instance is about 2k but I'm nearly 240.

So with the food, he's at about break even point. And with the training, just weights for instance, he goes into deficit.

How big should the deficit be? I heard too much deficit = definitely muscle loss. Unless you're on PEDs.
nah can forget about BMR thats a rough guesstimate for the non training fatsos out there who dont know nor care what they put in their motuh, its to prevent them from the very worst.

not 1 day is the same as far calorie needs are concerned, too many things happening, recovery and rebuilding of tissue eetc.
after few days off training, my calorie need goes down remarkably already, im good enough to feel that out.

we dont need any of those calculations, we have the bodys own system of checks and balances, its called hunger.
if one eats before theyre hungry,theyll gain weight.
if one eats only afeter they get hungry every time, they lose fat.
easy as that, ofc the protein must be there, but thats it.

you can believe me,to get shredded as in striated everywhere,fatless, the food reduction alone wont be enough.
gonna have to make up for the rest by exercisisng.

this is why its so ridiculous when ppl tell me how lazar eats 4000cals to get shredded, lol,hes not.

its just a matter of when you got shredded like that yourself, and all the pl who compete, then you know what it takes.

or tiny and ripped

yeah this.
or in other words, no way id bother with training natural at all.

even to get shredded, is much less forgiving than on some gear.

i eat a cupcake,the same day you can see that on the belly.its frightenting.

this is about 9.5% btw
so you being 10 seems ludicrous, no offense

nah thats less, this guy is not far away from being stage ready actualy.

im not joking from that to stage ready i could do in 2 weeks.

n

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2014, 09:45:59 AM »
Hahaha--no.

"The body wants to hold onto muscle to maintain physical function.  Muscles move the body and enable it to function"

See how anyone can make unverified claims?

Haha yes. Research it.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2014, 09:46:32 AM »
Minnesota study wiki
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Starvation_Experiment

thanks bro.

now wash the semen and tears off your eyelids,bs, and do some reading.

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2014, 09:48:30 AM »
and they didnt even train.

training helps to preserve the muscle like nothing else does,barring steroids maybe.

Haha yes. Research it.
lol the irony.blind to see, the link was in her face, but nah.tells the ppl to research it.

mind you tells the ppl who are living it, backed up by the looks, theyre wrong ::)
n

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2014, 09:49:50 AM »
and they didnt even train.

training helps to preserve the muscle like nothing else does,barring steroids maybe.
lol the irony.blind to see, the link was in her face, but nah.tells the ppl to research it.

mind you tells the ppl who are living it, backed up by the looks, theyre wrong ::)

The wiki link???? Oh brother.  ::)

Quit bringing up steroids....that had nothing to do with the question.

And it has nothing to do with UJ ffs.  ::)

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2014, 09:50:11 AM »
thanks bro.

now wash the semen and tears off your eyelids,bs, and do some reading.

I'm tired of being called bro and dude!

But really I was so happy to learn that concerns for muscleloss were overblown along with concerns over "starvation mode." It allows people to diet more aggressively and see results earlier.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2014, 09:50:54 AM »

No you forget my training protocol is not normal 45min to and hour job, I never train less than 2.5 hours a day, minimum 6 days a week (but usually 7), I take day off maybe every 10 days or so depending how I feel.

Also I do shit load of intense cardio normally (interval sprints, mma drills, skipping, boxing bag work, tabata's etc) (except if I am going super low cal like 800 etc) then after 2 days I just can't do cardio without dying or just do slowly 45 mins cross trainer etc.

I run much bigger caloric deficits than you might think through my training.

I wore calorie monitor once and it said I burned 2700 calories in 3.5 hours session, probably bullshit and not accurate but still even if its 30% less its still quite a lot.

Then you may be overdieting.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2014, 09:53:03 AM »
what sucks about natural is what gal said
you get ripped, fair enough
then you eat out for a couple days on the weekend
next week, your abs are half invisible under the water again