Author Topic: ....  (Read 17370 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Water Fast Question:
« Reply #125 on: February 22, 2014, 08:05:51 AM »

But my maths is spot on, being serious, did I calculate wrong?

Maths dont make a physique.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: February 22, 2014, 08:51:34 AM »

Yeah I know drugs do, but if anyone has dismissed conclusively the TA principles its got to be me.

You are that guy who says anyone in shape is on drugs. I have fatboy genetics and have been ripped plenty of times natural before I went darkside. Bullshit water fast don't get u in shape, have you even said what the point of this whole thing was?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: February 22, 2014, 09:01:05 AM »
That's bullshit.

That guy has terrible ab genetics. If I finally decide to share pics on this stalker-infested site, I'll show you what a pair of naturally blocky abs looks like.

You cherry pick one crappy natural and say that's how natties look. No man. That's how a guy with bubu genetics who could run a cycle and still look basically the same except for maybe 5lbs of extra mass and water bloat would look.

You're totally selling yourself short. You have good ab genes. They're just TOO FAT.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: February 22, 2014, 09:02:13 AM »
You are that guy who says anyone in shape is on drugs. I have fatboy genetics and have been ripped plenty of times natural before I went darkside. Bullshit water fast don't get u in shape, have you even said what the point of this whole thing was?
Trying to shake him out of that broken record but it takes a while. He's going to have to see himself lean out naturally to believe it. But then he says he wants to go on drugs soon, so he may never know.

Simple Simon

« Reply #129 on: February 22, 2014, 09:04:43 AM »
That's bullshit.

That guy has terrible ab genetics. If I finally decide to share pics on this stalker-infested site, I'll show you what a pair of naturally blocky abs looks like.

You cherry pick one crappy natural and say that's how natties look. No man. That's how a guy with bubu genetics who could run a cycle and still look basically the same except for maybe 5lbs of extra mass and water bloat would look.

You're totally selling yourself short. You have good ab genes. They're just TOO FAT.

Have you posted your natty pics yet or are you just going to keep telling us fucking idiotic stories?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: February 22, 2014, 09:06:57 AM »
That's bullshit.

Thank you. No need to respond to his horrible post, you said it all. Picking a picture of a boxer vs a pic of a bb.  ::)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: February 22, 2014, 09:09:31 AM »
Thank you. No need to respond to his horrible post, you said it all. Picking a picture of a boxer vs a pic of a bb.  ::)
I like to give uncle joon a little encouragement. He's been down the same road I have. But he's teetering on slipping off the seasaw again.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: February 22, 2014, 09:20:41 AM »
The third pic and the first two are not the same.

You're bloated and carrying fat in the last one. In the first two, you're within 10lbs (of fat) from having the same conditioning as that guy I posted on the last page.

The reason you haven't made it there is because you weren't doing the same level of exercise/cardio/fasting as now. Had you done that then, you'd have made it. But once there, what's next? Do you think it's all over because you finally get the sixpack?
lol
that's when the real battle starts. You have to reintroduce higher calorie levels and scale down to cardio in order to fill out your skeletal frame. But you have to do it without going overboard and putting the fat back. It's hard to do, which is why most people give up or resort to drugs.

But it can be done. The more muscular you get, the leaner you stay year-round. It gets to the point where you have a perpetually small waist with a full-time v-taper and hard stomach, even when you're eating 3500kcal a day. But for that, you have to bulk up. And you have to do it with clean food. Hard.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: February 22, 2014, 09:23:56 AM »
In this one you have a visible forearm vein without being pumped
which logically means a bicep vein
i.e. the most obvious first sign of leaning out

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: February 22, 2014, 09:28:52 AM »
this is on 100g carbs a day, maybe 2200 calories
If I had been you in that pic
I'd have done this (serious):

45 mins of stepmaster or stair climber in the morning
post-workout shake (with carbs)
meal
meal
30 minutes of training ONE muscle group, rep range 10-20 in supersets
3 sets per exercise
meal
45 mins of the same cardio as before

GUARANTEE you you'd have been shredded in 4 weeks. Hungry, exhausted, migrained
but ripped

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2014, 09:32:13 AM »

;)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: February 22, 2014, 09:40:52 AM »

Interesting points, so what you saying now, stay natty or juice?

If I can have a decent beach body without juicing I would much prefer that, ( I don't give a shit about competing on stage etc) just look good in real life in clothes and on holidays.

If am getting pissed off with the whole thing to be honest, sometimes I don't even know why I do this for, its a joke.

If your departure from the UK in 10 days is legitimate and not some gimmick to make BS wonder about your whereabouts in an exotic locale, then you're going to have to standby before engaging in a draconian exercise regimen like the one I posted. It's not something you can turn off like a spigot when you need to tend to real-life business. It becomes your real life, what with training 3x a day for 4-6 weeks.

So I would say to shelve it until next month, and continue exercising but also listening to your body and eating as you feel is warranted at the moment. Until you're ready to set aside a month to do this.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: February 22, 2014, 09:42:52 AM »

In what pic you taking about me being 10lb from being ripped? I can pretty much get into any of those conditions in those pics within 4 weeks.

I think I am leaner now anyway or just as lean as the 12% pic, my waist is 31.5

Its cos I lost muscle I look like shit and look fatter, but I know when I eat properly my muscle comes back quick (2 weeks) cos I always kept my strength base.

The last pic you posted, which you had posted before. The one where your abs are most visible, despite the favorable lighting and angle. It's obvious you were in the final stage of leaning out, which also happens to be the hardest.

It would great if you could lean down to a sixpack using the same calorie intake and exercise intensity. But as others mentioned, at 10%ish your body starts to play hardball and doesn't want to let you crack the single digits. Unless you force it to.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: February 22, 2014, 09:50:32 AM »
Me and Bikini are very very very close, she just acts up on the board cos that's the way she want's it (very private person), what makes you think she won't be there with me in Dubai?  ;D Maybe I will post you picks bro:o ;D

Also I train pretty much 7 days a week (never less than 6) and I won't spend less than 2.5 hours training and that's the absolute minimum.

Yes I will be extremely serious from March, very serious.

By the way you are a very nice guy, thank you for all the advice.

Hopefully one day I will get it right!  ;D

I just want to see you make it. You're too close not to.
cheers

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2014, 09:53:26 AM »

I can get into that condition in "that pic" within 3 weeks, trust me on that!
Smashing. Get on with it then.

Simple Simon

« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2014, 10:17:31 AM »

Lol, seriously,

rentmen.com   ;D

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: February 22, 2014, 10:31:52 AM »
:)
That pic is of a "natural" bodybuilder called Josh Hyaduk. I thought I'd show you a good sixpack that can be attained with relatively low doses of gear (should you decide you absolutely need to go down that road).

Simple Simon

« Reply #142 on: February 22, 2014, 10:51:11 AM »
That pic is of a "natural" bodybuilder called Josh Hyaduk. I thought I'd show you a good sixpack that can be attained with relatively low doses of gear (should you decide you absolutely need to go down that road).

Lol, that guys not natural, wake up man.

Have you posted your pics yet, still waiting.  

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: February 22, 2014, 11:42:41 AM »

Lol, seriously,

rentmen.com   ;D

Lol Busted!!

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #144 on: February 22, 2014, 12:03:20 PM »
Why the fuck would you fast water? Or even fast at all if you don't have to? Your body is comprised of 70% of water you will die without it.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: February 22, 2014, 12:19:19 PM »
Why the fuck would you fast water? Or even fast at all if you don't have to? Your body is comprised of 70% of water you will die without it.
Well actually bodybuilders ration water before a show because they want that "crisp" paper-thin skin look. So there is a logic to it. They also use diuretics to flush the rest, and cardio as the finishing touch.

But UJ is no BBer and isn't precontest anything so he probably shouldn't be fasting water at all. You're right.

Simple Simon

« Reply #146 on: February 22, 2014, 12:20:35 PM »
Well actually bodybuilders ration water before a show because they want that "crisp" paper-thin skin look. So there is a logic to it. They also use diuretics to flush the rest, and cardio as the finishing touch.

But UJ is no BBer and isn't precontest anything so he probably shouldn't be fasting water at all. You're right.
Read a lot on the internet do you?

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: February 22, 2014, 12:50:42 PM »

It's an unhealthy practice that is unnecessary.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: February 22, 2014, 12:51:48 PM »
It's an unhealthy practice that is unnecessary.
For the average gym guy?
yeah
any fasting is illogical when compared to the benefits of carb cycling and upping the cardio/supersets to switch back to fat-burning instead of glucose-burning

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: February 25, 2014, 04:58:32 PM »

if you can't become like this, don't get on steroids.

Nice delts.

Brotip: HE IS ON STEROIDS.
all drugs - TPPIIP