Author Topic: Can You Grow On 250mgs of Test/wk On A First Cycle???  (Read 23149 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Can You Grow On 250mgs of Test/wk On A First Cycle???
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2014, 06:44:19 AM »
Also this:

beware of listening to folks who never took steroids, or who megadose and look raher like nothing.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2014, 06:54:19 AM »
Tbol is great stuff.... kinda like a cross between dbol and anavar if i had to describe it.

Pretty easy to find legit from a ugl, or else you can just buy a Halodrol-clone prohormone from Amazon.  Hdrol is pretty much the same thing as tbol

I think the conversion is pretty low, but halodrol in on itself is great in a cycle. Behaves like var kind of. No water decent strength and you can a solid 8 weeks no prob.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2014, 07:07:49 AM »
i wouldnt play down orals like that, in general you hear the eldr ppl who cant tolerate any orals nomore, its the same with many.

you dont feel the abuse the liver takes, only when doing a bloodtest you see the results and say wow.

lets list the orals:

dbol:all bloof, extremly high estrogen conversion ratio, good chance for btichtitts, liver toxic

winny:epic dht hairloss, crashes cholesterol levels, liver toxic even if injected

anadrol:all bloof, shouldnt convert to estrogen, but sure has all the signs, top bitchtits candidtate, liver toxic

anavar:well if you get real ones, very expensive, not to be underestmate liver toxicity simply bc plenty mgs are needed to make it work.strenght increase as positive.hair thining possible.

halotestin, well lets not even go there.

the point is, you cant run any of them year round.wh bother.

n

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2014, 07:12:03 AM »
i wouldnt play down orals like that, in general you hear the eldr ppl who cant tolerate any orals nomore, its the same with many.

you dont feel the abuse the liver takes, only when doing a bloodtest you see the results and say wow.

lets list the orals:

dbol:all bloof, extremly high estrogen conversion ratio, good chance for btichtitts, liver toxic

winny:epic dht hairloss, crashes cholesterol levels, liver toxic even if injected

anadrol:all bloof, shouldnt convert to estrogen, but sure has all the signs, top bitchtits candidtate, liver toxic

anavar:well if you get real ones, very expensive, not to be underestmate liver toxicity simply bc plenty mgs are needed to make it work.strenght increase as positive.hair thining possible.

halotestin, well lets not even go there.

the point is, you cant run any of them year round.wh bother.

totally agree. terrible for you for the most part. even the bullshit PH's that arent methylated. Most of them attack your hair big time.

I love my hair. thats why I have never and will never run over a half gram of T and do lowest possible doses with all orals. Everytime.

were low dose guys around here.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2014, 07:24:04 AM »
totally agree. terrible for you for the most part. even the bullshit PH's that arent methylated. Most of them attack your hair big time.

I love my hair. thats why I have never and will never run over a half gram of T and do lowest possible doses with all orals. Everytime.

were low dose guys around here.

best to have to only as much as needed approach.

instead of as much as possible.

and setting a realistic goal upfront.

however i pity a bit the fools who believe in being on and off, blssting then going off, and wishing to build a seriosu physique.

this is something one can do when they have their mass goals met.or when you dont feel like training for few months, or bc health reasons, thats when you go off.

chose the peds wisely, dont shot up the liver for bit bloat, the liver regulated the whole food metabolism.

hair, well, atleast with bit test youre as safe as can be, if it falls out then, would anyway, and can fix with transplant.

then, is limp dick worth having in this quest.so many questions.

health?matter of fact is most ppl on pharmacy test 500mg weekly will have bloodpressure issues from even slightest too much or wrong foods.

then i see here, tren for first cycle.why not.yeah right, why not drink ones own piss along with with that.

i see further, start at 500mgs test, for first cycle.oh brother, why not start on a gramm.

heres me whos hasnt gone over 300weekly in 10years, outsizing many of the megadosers, so there must be more to it than just gear.

many who try to override genetic response with extra gear will never be heard of in the gym again, the result wil be disapoint, bit more acne on the shoulders, bit more bloof under the skin,and bit more dependency for even higher doses, as the lower ones will now do fuck all anymore.

remember, 500mg test is the swet spot where health issues come along.yes bloat is already a health issue.no sane mind would consider that to be normal,would they :D
n

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2014, 07:28:10 AM »
300mgs of legit stuff is more than enough to get the girls.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2014, 07:33:11 AM »
300mgs of legit stuff is more than enough to get the girls.
yea and there will be the fools who will say but they want to be huuuuge and then shoot gramms and dont grow anyway.

receptors shot,in the sense that 300weekly will feel like natural or worse,etcetc.

n

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2014, 07:37:26 AM »

however i pity a bit the fools who believe in being on and off, blssting then going off, and wishing to build a seriosu physique.

this is something one can do when they have their mass goals met.or when you dont feel like training for few months, or bc health reasons, thats when you go off.

chose the peds wisely, dont shot up the liver for bit bloat, the liver regulated the whole food metabolism.

hair, well, atleast with bit test youre as safe as can be, if it falls out then, would anyway, and can fix with transplant.

health?matter of fact is most ppl on pharmacy test 500mg weekly will have bloodpressure issues from even slightest too much or wrong foods.

then i see here, tren for first cycle.why not.yeah right, why not drink ones own piss along with with that.

i see further, start at 500mgs test, for first cycle.oh brother, why not start on a gramm.

heres me whos hasnt gone over 300weekly in 10years, outsizing many of the megadosers, so there must be more to it than just gear.

many who try to override genetic response with extra gear will never be heard of in the gym again, the result wil be disapoint, bit more acne on the shoulders, bit more bloof under the skin,and bit more dependency for even higher doses, as the lower ones will now do fuck all anymore.

remember, 500mg test is the swet spot where health issues come along.yes bloat is already a health issue.no sane mind would consider that to be normal,would they :D

I do think im gonna bump it up to a half gram this summer, however I dont get pharma gear.

I bolded that quote for truth, and the truth is I dont think ill ever be shredded by your definition. I dont care about being under 10. As long as i have abs, even if theyre blurry or have fat inbetween them I dont care. Having abs automatically puts me above most people (remember, I live in southern california, not europe). I go to my community pool and i get all eyes from having big ass arms a flat stomach. Thats all I really need here. shave my chest, get tan and boom, top 5% of everyone at the beach or in vegas.

easy to maintain, and I dont have to starve.

sidenote : lol at these delusionites that are gonna get "shredded" on 2500 cals lol oh brother never going to happen.

my tune will change if i ever make it out to europe though.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2014, 07:55:04 AM »
galeniko, did You have time in Your steroids experience when you was abusing gear? I mean high doses or long term use harash steroids like tren ( gh15 method and 12 months on Trenbolona Acetata  ;D ) for example, etc?  :)

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2014, 08:52:46 AM »
galeniko, did You have time in Your steroids experience when you was abusing gear? I mean high doses or long term use harash steroids like tren ( gh15 method and 12 months on Trenbolona Acetata  ;D ) for example, etc?  :)
yeah, when age 20-25.

wasnt worth it.

thicker back, fuller shoulders, bigger legs.

bigger midsection and huge ass face.

some 40lbs heavier than now, not as ripped, most extra weight in gut.

ripped vs ripped, basicaly the same.

sure it helped,now i can maintain size on childplay doses.

n

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2014, 10:23:19 AM »
yeah, when age 20-25.

wasnt worth it.

thicker back, fuller shoulders, bigger legs.

bigger midsection and huge ass face.

some 40lbs heavier than now, not as ripped, most extra weight in gut.

ripped vs ripped, basicaly the same.

sure it helped,now i can maintain size on childplay doses.

Thanks for sincerity :)

I heard that the more experienced ( longer use, maybe more dose use on the start way with steroids... ) you are with gear the better results you can have from lower doses in future.

I think from the last few months/years people have streak to use high doses becouse in Internet is more and more morons how i.e GH15 who claim that they are telling to us true about "what is real bodybuilding". I give for example GH15 becouse he is the most known i think... It's easy to observe how Trenbolone become popular after his advices in forums. WTF, who normal ( i mean competitor in National / Pro level or someone who is earning money on bodybuilding... ) is running this compound in high dose ( i mean 500mg week+ for example ) over several dozen month without going off with this compound? I don't think there is any who is doing it other than gym rats who can get this same results from more healthy compounds in lower doses...

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2014, 10:37:21 AM »

Hey Galeniko,

You sounds very wise to me. i always appreciate your comments very much ;)

How do you know this everything? many years experience?

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2014, 10:42:11 AM »
@Galeniko: I need your advise for the following please.

I schedule the following"

1 cycle:

10 weeks

TestE 300 mg
Deca 125  (The little deca i want to use because for my schpulder pain/injury or atrose)

Good doses? and no healthy issues?

PCT: w 13/14 14 days Clomid 50 mg per day
HCG w1-10 2X250 IU

What do you think?

Thanks in advance

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2014, 10:47:33 AM »
Thanks for sincerity :)

I heard that the more experienced ( longer use, maybe more dose use on the start way with steroids... ) you are with gear the better results you can have from lower doses in future.

I think from the last few months/years people have streak to use high doses becouse in Internet is more and more morons how i.e GH15 who claim that they are telling to us true about "what is real bodybuilding". I give for example GH15 becouse he is the most known i think... It's easy to observe how Trenbolone become popular after his advices in forums. WTF, who normal ( i mean competitor in National / Pro level or someone who is earning money on bodybuilding... ) is running this compound in high dose ( i mean 500mg week+ for example ) over several dozen month without going off with this compound? I don't think there is any who is doing it other than gym rats who can get this same results from more healthy compounds in lower doses...
well, sure a heavyweight competitor(!) will have to be on a gramm ,give or take.

but this doesnt mean a bloody beginner should start on that dose.or get to that dose within a year,even.

or start on 500mg test first cycle.this is plan stupid.

if 200mg deca weekly will give gains to newcomer, why would they take more.

Hey Galeniko,

You sounds very wise to me. i always appreciate your comments very much ;)

How do you know this everything? many years experience?
yes brother ,years of experience and seen the ppl come and go.
few are left over, im still here.healthy,jacked,all good.hell even my hair is still there ;D

i seen the high dosage guys coming and going.failing.one after the other.they ask me man what you take, i tell them 1 test but always, they no believe, bc they on 10times more.
they start lifting, por diet ,2gramms gear, and well nothing happens.all acne.
?
they go off and going off 2 gramms is rdiculously terrible, so bad that many never return, also they open all dors to side efects.for what?

sure the pro sized ppl take plenty. not as much as i read on the internet,though, but anyway,they didnt start out like that.
they built the dose up slowly.

listen to those who look best, who look good year round, for years, never listen to anonymous internet personas.the single one reason why they dont show pics is bc they look like shit

none of that "im running for presdient maybe and cant show pics" is of any value.

and lol dont listen to anyone whos yet to do a cycle.

@Galeniko: I need your advise for the following please.

I schedule the following"

1 cycle:

10 weeks

TestE 300 mg
Deca 125  (The little deca i want to use because for my schpulder pain/injury or atrose)

Good doses? and no healthy issues?

PCT: w 13/14 14 days Clomid 50 mg per day
HCG w1-10 2X250 IU

What do you think?

Thanks in advance

man,lol, drop the pct, and run that for the whole year,no kidding

10weeks is too little to even kick in truly for the 2 compounds,esp deca.

all year.youre not risking your health with this.its a mild perfetly sane cycle.run it for a year and see where you get.that way you musntnt concern yourself with what next,you know what you do the next 52 weeks.

perfect doses, good choices.
n

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2014, 11:26:20 AM »
Yea, galeniko has gift to prevail on  ;D ;D

I thought sometimes ago to belive in gh15 method and i wanted to run test 250mg week + tren 350-525mg week straight 52 weeks but i red a lot of posts which author was galeniko and i change my line becouse he don't approve it  :)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2014, 01:05:47 PM »
well, you can listen to wolfox who has never touched a steroid in his life(sorry bro)

ah this topic is hugely annoying, so im out.

Its all good brother. The science, logic and research are all on my side. Also, many experienced vets in BODYBUIlDING agree with my recommendation for a first cycle. Actually, most bodybuilders do.

You don't know much about giving advice to people with good foundations. You were 18 when you first started abusing steroids. (sorry bro but I gotta be honest)

This is what I can almost guarantee with the TS...he will start at 250 then up the dosage then regret he didn't start off higher for the first 3 months. This has happened with quite a few of the guys you advised here who I have talked with privately. They all wish they would have started off moderate then cruised. The science(note:I'm the only one using science studies here)  posted shows gains are dose dependant. Does the TS wanna GETBIG or what? Make the most out of the first cycle!
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2014, 01:29:00 PM »
What is different about the first cycle that necessitates using a big dose?

Also, he's talked about wanting to stay on for 6+ months, not just do a 10 week cycle.  250mgs is essentially enhanced TRT and can be run indefinitely for most people.  500mg is where the body starts to get taxed...

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2014, 01:32:20 PM »
Its all good brother. The science, logic and research are all on my side. Also, many experienced vets in BODYBUIlDING agree with my recommendation for a first cycle. Actually, most bodybuilders do.

You don't know much about giving advice to people with good foundations. You were 18 when you first started abusing steroids. (sorry bro but I gotta be honest)

This is what I can almost guarantee with the TS...he will start at 250 then up the dosage then regret he didn't start off higher for the first 3 months. This has happened with quite a few of the guys you advised here who I have talked with privately. They all wish they would have started off moderate then cruised. The science(note:I'm the only one using science studies here)  posted shows gains are dose dependant. Does the TS wanna GETBIG or what? Make the most out of the first cycle!

You really can't recommend anything until you take the plunge and experiment for yourself.. Your going off of what other people say and google..no disrespect man but it's the truth..this guy can grow off of 250mgs with strict diet and hard work...especially on 6 month cycle. It will be much higher than his natural levels..I have personally done this a few times.. The guy already has the size.. People fail to realize it's more about diet and training..500mgs will yield great grains yes but he may not need it.. My first ever test cycle I only used 300mg of us pharm grade test a week and was at 17 years old and I gained 15 pounds of clean weight and strength was through the roof..

Simple Simon

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2014, 01:32:58 PM »

Dont listen to this fuckwit, he talks about stories hes heard rather than experiences he's had
Listen to Gal, he has walked the walk.

So have I by the way.   ;)

250mgs of test for a year is better than 2x 12 weeks of 3gms a week.

Do what you want to do, as Gal says people seldom listen, you have to learn for yourself.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2014, 01:35:38 PM »
What is different about the first cycle that necessitates using a big dose?

Also, he's talked about wanting to stay on for 6+ months, not just do a 10 week cycle.  250mgs is essentially enhanced TRT and can be run indefinitely for most people.  500mg is where the body starts to get taxed...

Yea bro I agree.. I have absolutely zero side effects at 250mgs.. 500mgs is where it starts to tax.. I do have slight increase in rbc on 250mgs but that's it.. I have become religious with blood donations recently

Simple Simon

« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2014, 01:39:04 PM »
Yea bro I agree.. I have absolutely zero side effects at 250mgs.. 500mgs is where it starts to tax.. I do have slight increase in rbc on 250mgs but that's it.. I have become religious with blood donations recently
250mgs a week no problems hard vascular training is great, 500mgs = bloated and watery and look shitty.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2014, 01:43:54 PM »
I do agree that is the case with newbies.. But With very strict diet and cardio and maybe .25mg of arimidex on Monday and Thursday I have been very hardened up on 500mgs of test...that's just me though.. It does depend on the person and if they can get in tune with their body.. The scale is the worst thing to look at.. It's all about the mirror

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2014, 02:13:47 PM »
galeniko:

do you think dose should be higher when cutting e.g. 1.5 amps test a week when dieting vs 1 amp when eating more?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2014, 02:16:03 PM »
You really can't recommend anything until you take the plunge and experiment for yourself.. Your going off of what other people say and google..no disrespect man but it's the truth..this guy can grow off of 250mgs with strict diet and hard work...especially on 6 month cycle. It will be much higher than his natural levels..I have personally done this a few times.. The guy already has the size.. People fail to realize it's more about diet and training..500mgs will yield great grains yes but he may not need it.. My first ever test cycle I only used 300mg of us pharm grade test a week and was at 17 years old and I gained 15 pounds of clean weight and strength was through the roof..

No bro I'm the only one here going off of actual science and studies. Everyone here is using anecdotes.

I'm also going off the anecdotes of actual experienced bodybuilders on the net and IRL (i live 10 minutes away from Venice beach).

As for 250mg weekly, well, no doubt you can grow a lot on it - i never said differently. I'm just saying you can grow more and grow faster on 500, and that most people end up upping the dosage after a couple months anyways. As a matter of fact several people here on getbig that have taken gals advice ended up doing exactly what i said wishing they would have made the most out of those first 3-4 months and THEN cruised on trt dosages.

TS will come back and say the exact same thing.
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2014, 02:21:56 PM »
No bro I'm the only one here going off of actual science and studies. Everyone here is using anecdotes.

I'm also going off the anecdotes of actual experienced bodybuilders on the net and IRL (i live 10 minutes away from Venice beach).

As for 250mg weekly, well, no doubt you can grow a lot on it - i never said differently. I'm just saying you can grow more and grow faster on 500, and that most people end up upping the dosage after a couple months. As a matter of fact several people here on getbig that have taken gals advice ended up doing exactly what i said wishing they would have made the most out of those first 3 months then cruised on trt dosages.

TS will come back and say the exact same thing.
Shut the fuck up with your scientific studies.
Get some real life experience, science says what 'should' happen, some people take 5 gms of gear and look like shit and some take 250mgs and look great, science says they should both look the same.
They dont because we are all different, stop spouting stories and get some real life experience.
Sure people have upped the dose, they double the dose but they dont get double the benefit, remember that.