Author Topic: Can You Grow On 250mgs of Test/wk On A First Cycle???  (Read 23161 times)

millineum man

• Getbig II
Re: Can You Grow On 250mgs of Test/wk On A First Cycle???
« Reply #125 on: February 26, 2014, 08:53:15 AM »
lol. sadly that extra cardio truly hardly makes a dent.
Naw, it doesn't. It's more of a mental/guilt thing.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #126 on: February 26, 2014, 08:55:58 AM »
Naw, it doesn't. It's more of a mental/guilt thing.

its prob good for helping you shed some of the bloat though.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: February 26, 2014, 08:58:50 AM »
So, 1cc of Test(250mgs) a week it is! I'll also pick up some Masteron enanthate and add it in down the road to stay dry.  

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #128 on: February 26, 2014, 08:59:44 AM »
Is there any difference from Test Enanthate or Sustanon?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 26, 2014, 09:01:28 AM »
Is there any difference from Test Enanthate or Sustanon?

sustenon has a couple esthers in it.

im not sure off the top of my head.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #130 on: February 26, 2014, 10:14:53 AM »
 I used Sus on my last cycle, it was ok. It is a blend. It kicks in a little sooner (so they say, I didn't notice though I was pre loading cycle with Dbol) and a little less bloat (than Test E which is true) but you have to pin more often. Its also more expensive. Just go with Test Cyp. Low bloat, cost effective, one shot a week.

Even for HRT docs are moving away from Sus. Probably because its more of a pain in the ass to keep levels even and less chance of site inj. infection since you pin 2x less than Test E or C

These are pretty basic questions and to be honest it sounds like someone needs to do their research and NOT RELY ON ANSWERS from strangers. If anyone is SERIOUS about AAS / HRT don't fuck yourself and start asking a bunch of strangers on some website that may or may not claim to have used. Do you own research then, once you are on a board long enough and recognize the guys who know their shit vs. ones who "read it somewhere once" ask very specific questions your research has left open.

IF you find someone willing to help, I suggest asking a several questions at once and not PM'ing them 100 times.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 26, 2014, 10:18:36 AM »
I used Sus on my last cycle, it was ok. It is a blend. It kicks in a little sooner (so they say, I didn't notice though I was pre loading cycle with Dbol) and a little less bloat (than Test E which is true) but you have to pin more often. Its also more expensive. Just go with Test Cyp. Low bloat, cost effective, one shot a week.

Even for HRT docs are moving away from Sus. Probably because its more of a pain in the ass to keep levels even and less chance of site inj. infection since you pin 2x less than Test E or C

I did disclaim that I could be wrong.

the only experience with the shit was back in high school when I had some buddies that picked up some pre packaged sustenon pins.

One of the guys at the gym told us that sustenon was garbage and dont waste your time, I tuned the shit out ever since.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: February 26, 2014, 10:21:29 AM »
I did disclaim that I could be wrong.

the only experience with the shit was back in high school when I had some buddies that picked up some pre packaged sustenon pins.

One of the guys at the gym told us that sustenon was garbage and dont waste your time, I tuned the shit out ever since.

Its cool man, more so Millinium Man needs to do his research instead of asking basic questions they may lead him down a dangerous path if some asshole wanted to give him shit advice. On purpose or accident. Don't want him to fuck himself.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #133 on: February 26, 2014, 09:17:04 PM »

These are pretty basic questions and to be honest it sounds like someone needs to do their research and NOT RELY ON ANSWERS from strangers. If anyone is SERIOUS about AAS / HRT don't fuck yourself and start asking a bunch of strangers on some website that may or may not claim to have used. Do you own research then, once you are on a board long enough and recognize the guys who know their shit vs. ones who "read it somewhere once" ask very specific questions your research has left open.

IF you find someone willing to help, I suggest asking a several questions at once and not PM'ing them 100 times.
Research has been done, bro. I'm just getting opinions. At the end of the day, that's all they are. You take those and formulate what you are going to do or not do. That's what the board is for. It's better to ask basic or advanced questions, than not. If you go to some of the other popular boards, they ALL recommend 500mgs of Test a week along with Dbol. Galeniko's advice is in bold contrast to what others advise & I'm glad he enlightened me. :)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #134 on: February 27, 2014, 03:36:51 AM »
Research has been done, bro. I'm just getting opinions. At the end of the day, that's all they are. You take those and formulate what you are going to do or not do. That's what the board is for. It's better to ask basic or advanced questions, than not. If you go to some of the other popular boards, they ALL recommend 500mgs of Test a week along with Dbol. Galeniko's advice is in bold contrast to what others advise & I'm glad he enlightened me. :)

I work with a trainer sometimes in the Cincinnati area. He's trained bb and pl'ers and he is very free with real-world advice. His advice regarding gear was pretty much the same as Gal's: start small and work up if necessary. Gal says side start to really kick in at 500/week (look at anabolichalo's raging bacne). This guy: 400/week.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #135 on: February 27, 2014, 07:09:03 AM »
Some people prefer sustanon, but you'll have to inject 2-3x a week.  Plus its usually more painful due to the prop ester.

Just do 250mg test cyp/enth 1x week

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: February 27, 2014, 09:08:52 AM »
I work with a trainer sometimes in the Cincinnati area. He's trained bb and pl'ers and he is very free with real-world advice. His advice regarding gear was pretty much the same as Gal's: start small and work up if necessary. Gal says side start to really kick in at 500/week (look at anabolichalo's raging bacne). This guy: 400/week.
yeah thanks bro.

everyone who has ben in this will say something similiar to that.

nobpody worth their money or sane will tell to a complete newcomer to have 500mg base test with nothing or even with added compounds.

if one starts at too high level they will not be doing this for long.theyll entirely stop.

too long to list why and what, but the results will be poor.

the higher doses etc for later on, yeah, thats fine.

and if one doesnt grow on 500mgs weekly, hell if one doesnt grow on 250 weekly for first timers, they will never grow on anything.

or, somethings off, the training being much too little intesnse(many ppl overestimate how "hard" they train, but they have the nerve to talk shit about how pros train, one almost has to killthemselves in the gym to justify gear use, the training must be fierce, not weights used necesarily, but intensity), or the diet is off, or both.

gear is always on in most cases,thats not the problem.

if the training and diet arent dead spot on, any dosage is "too much" or pointless.

when i see newcomers talking about what weight they lift, i know by default they doing everything wrong.
the correct weight to use is the one where you fail at 8th-20th reps of full slw concentrated rom, however much that is, it can vary wildly on day to day basis.

and dieting or slight gaining, the difference is just bit food dofference and days off the gym, more days off the gym allow better growth, more days in the gym one will be more shredded.
and must always balance the walk, feel when a day off is needed or smart, etc.

anabolhalo realy wanted to believe just upping the dosage will do it eventualy, i always said he will be having a unpleasant awakening.
and what now?he was scared of his hair, yet meanwhile the acne is coming out like sweat in normal ppl.
thats part of genetics and diminishing returns too.

then we have mr 5gramms of gear weekly esf, well, look at him.

do you want to inject 20 1ml ampoulas a week(!!!) for that look?dont think so.

not everyone will lok the same on 250 or 500, but everyone should take it step by step.

or the guys, runing every compound in the world available and then boom gyno, the question which one might have caused it?well, hard to tell,isnt it ;D
n

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #137 on: February 27, 2014, 12:03:44 PM »
In few first years of training, train with heavy weights and increase them is the best/easiest way to make progress with proper diet. Stronger muscles are bigger muscles with good diet always.

Simple Simon

« Reply #138 on: February 27, 2014, 03:06:33 PM »
yeah thanks bro.

everyone who has ben in this will say something similiar to that.

nobpody worth their money or sane will tell to a complete newcomer to have 500mg base test with nothing or even with added compounds.

if one starts at too high level they will not be doing this for long.theyll entirely stop.

too long to list why and what, but the results will be poor.

the higher doses etc for later on, yeah, thats fine.

and if one doesnt grow on 500mgs weekly, hell if one doesnt grow on 250 weekly for first timers, they will never grow on anything.

or, somethings off, the training being much too little intesnse(many ppl overestimate how "hard" they train, but they have the nerve to talk shit about how pros train, one almost has to killthemselves in the gym to justify gear use, the training must be fierce, not weights used necesarily, but intensity), or the diet is off, or both.

gear is always on in most cases,thats not the problem.

if the training and diet arent dead spot on, any dosage is "too much" or pointless.

when i see newcomers talking about what weight they lift, i know by default they doing everything wrong.
the correct weight to use is the one where you fail at 8th-20th reps of full slw concentrated rom, however much that is, it can vary wildly on day to day basis.

and dieting or slight gaining, the difference is just bit food dofference and days off the gym, more days off the gym allow better growth, more days in the gym one will be more shredded.

anabolhalo realy wanted to believe just upping the dosage will do it eventualy, i always said he will be having a unpleasant awakening.
and what now?he was scared of his hair, yet meanwhile the acne is coming out like sweat in normal ppl.
thats part of genetics and diminishing returns too.

then we have mr 5gramms of gear weekly esf, well, look at him.

do you want to inject 20 1ml ampoulas a week(!!!) for that look?dont think so.

not everyone will lok the same on 250 or 500, but everyone should take it step by step.

or the guys, runing every compound in the world available and then boom gyno, the question which one might have caused it?well, hard to tell,isnt it ;D

Great post, top notch.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: February 27, 2014, 03:55:44 PM »
In few first years of training, train with heavy weights and increase them is the best/easiest way to make progress with proper diet. Stronger muscles are bigger muscles with good diet always.
nah you only train as heavy as needed, at any given time.

you cant permanently increase training weight without getting eztremly fat, or insane dosing.

thats not how it works, one day can bench 300 for reps, other day 200 will seem heavy.

strenght is relative to many factors,like rest, muscle areas previously trained, food over last days, rest over light days.

if one only concentrates on getting stronger, they will not look good.

bigger muscle come from steroids, not from strenghts.look at the plympic athletes who are extremly strong some of them are twinks.

or fatties with zero muscle underneath.

if you want to look like bbuilde,rmust train like one.and eat like one.

the training heavy mantra is absolute bullfucking shit.

i train my arms with 25lbs dumbels and actualy have bigger arms than some competitors and even 1 or 2 "small" ifb card holders.bigger,better, leaner.

instead of increasing the weight, what wrong with using the same weight for more reps?that muscle will grow too.

and what is strenght?if you use 200lbs bench press and are doing 8reps with 40seconds non stop contraction,vs 250lbs for fast 10 reps within 25 seconds, and not same permanent contraction, what you think wich set will be more useful for muscle stimulation?

and which one will eventualy blow out a joint a tendon or whatever.

sometimes its pointless to talk to the young guns, they dont wanna hear it, so have to learn the hard way.they dont even learn, they ont show up into gym ever again anymore after the first few problems.like reuceing dosage bc of size and withering away.

little girls,the lot of them.
n

jerseyhurricane

• Getbig IV
  • who's next ???
« Reply #140 on: February 28, 2014, 07:25:06 AM »
galeniko, you are so right about this,i do personal training at a local gym and i try explaining this all the time,that its about the recruitment of muscle fibers and workload you put on them,
people think lift "big" (heavy) get "big". while this may make you feel like more of a man in the gym,lifting more then the next guy to you,but the true way to gain muscle is to recruit muscle fibers of all types by creasting a heavy workload that when it comes time for your cells to regenerate they choose hypertrophy because they know they need to adapt to the increased workload,not increased weight,just MHO
I Bleed PhillyEagle

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: February 28, 2014, 07:35:01 AM »
nah you only train as heavy as needed, at any given time.

you cant permanently increase training weight without getting eztremly fat, or insane dosing.

thats not how it works, one day can bench 300 for reps, other day 200 will seem heavy.

strenght is relative to many factors,like rest, muscle areas previously trained, food over last days, rest over light days.

if one only concentrates on getting stronger, they will not look good.

bigger muscle come from steroids, not from strenghts.look at the plympic athletes who are extremly strong some of them are twinks.

or fatties with zero muscle underneath.

if you want to look like bbuilde,rmust train like one.and eat like one.

the training heavy mantra is absolute bullfucking shit.

i train my arms with 25lbs dumbels and actualy have bigger arms than some competitors and even 1 or 2 "small" ifb card holders.bigger,better, leaner.

instead of increasing the weight, what wrong with using the same weight for more reps?that muscle will grow too.

and what is strenght?if you use 200lbs bench press and are doing 8reps with 40seconds non stop contraction,vs 250lbs for fast 10 reps within 25 seconds, and not same permanent contraction, what you think wich set will be more useful for muscle stimulation?

and which one will eventualy blow out a joint a tendon or whatever.

sometimes its pointless to talk to the young guns, they dont wanna hear it, so have to learn the hard way.they dont even learn, they ont show up into gym ever again anymore after the first few problems.like reuceing dosage bc of size and withering away.

little girls,the lot of them.

You think lifting heavy in your "career" helped to develop tendon/ligament strength or is that all bullshit as well?

Would it be more beneficial to lift heavy for 2 or 3 years to build that part of your body then focus totally on the muscle or it just a waste of time?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: February 28, 2014, 08:47:14 AM »
You think lifting heavy in your "career" helped to develop tendon/ligament strength or is that all bullshit as well?

Would it be more beneficial to lift heavy for 2 or 3 years to build that part of your body then focus totally on the muscle or it just a waste of time?

nah if anything it "helped" to destroy my shoulder.

its a very dangerous ath long term, sure can kill the pain off with painkillers, but that will do your kidenys in.

some base strenght, towards end of diet some 10reps with own bodyweight benchpress that should be there, but it really comes by itslef with gear over time.

chest and legs are my best examples i used very heavy heavy weight early on, and development was piss poor, they only came along once i tarted ocncentrating on the rom etc.

tendon strenght i even think is kinda given factor, they will never realy be up to par with steroid induced strenght.theyre not meant to be.

galeniko, you are so right about this,i do personal training at a local gym and i try explaining this all the time,that its about the recruitment of muscle fibers and workload you put on them,
people think lift "big" (heavy) get "big". while this may make you feel like more of a man in the gym,lifting more then the next guy to you,but the true way to gain muscle is to recruit muscle fibers of all types by creasting a heavy workload that when it comes time for your cells to regenerate they choose hypertrophy because they know they need to adapt to the increased workload,not increased weight,just MHO
yes bro,like clockwork, its the ones training rpoperly who look good,the swingers all look like shit.

ofc thats not to be confused with a guy who trained 20 years and does a couple lazy training sessions.
n

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: February 28, 2014, 09:40:12 AM »
galiniko, I wonder your thoughts. I hear of guys talking injuries all the time, especially newbies coming in and just trying to slam heavy weights without getting proper form down to a science. Do you think its a ego thing that most of them don't want to be seen with a 10, 20lbs weight doing high reps to properly restore strength once healed? It seems to me they are willing to let it heal but then come back in and just start throwing heavy weights on again.

How much do you stress to people you advise to start out light and get proper stretching and form down before trying to lift like Mr Olympia?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #144 on: February 28, 2014, 03:34:29 PM »
Damn, Galeniko is really an asset to these forums.... His posts are just filled with personal experience and knowledge.

Not only that but he's incredibly helpful with his posts in threads and especially in PMs....a 1-2 sentence question to him results in an extensive response.

Kudos friend, you've had an enormous influence on me and how I approach bodybuilding--and I know I'm not the only one

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #145 on: March 02, 2014, 03:51:21 PM »
Damn, Galeniko is really an asset to these forums.... His posts are just filled with personal experience and knowledge.

Not only that but he's incredibly helpful with his posts in threads and especially in PMs....a 1-2 sentence question to him results in an extensive response.

Kudos friend, you've had an enormous influence on me and how I approach bodybuilding--and I know I'm not the only one

For real!

I'm glad he takes the time to help people out genuinely.

He's one of the few people who i personally take advice from for almost any subject body building related.

8)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: March 02, 2014, 04:43:29 PM »
I concur, still bit of an AAS novice and Gal has guided me well  8)

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: March 02, 2014, 06:10:16 PM »
galiniko, I wonder your thoughts. I hear of guys talking injuries all the time, especially newbies coming in and just trying to slam heavy weights without getting proper form down to a science. Do you think its a ego thing that most of them don't want to be seen with a 10, 20lbs weight doing high reps to properly restore strength once healed? It seems to me they are willing to let it heal but then come back in and just start throwing heavy weights on again.

How much do you stress to people you advise to start out light and get proper stretching and form down before trying to lift like Mr Olympia?
yah ego thing, misled thinking, motivate dlike young dog, a mix of all that.

i tell everyone if they ask, i mean they see me train and get a precise idea.

but theres very stuborn ppl out there, they see it but dont want to believe ;D

thx thx folks, just bringing a bit sanity to the board 8)

would seriously feel bad for giving bad advice to anyone.
n

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #148 on: March 02, 2014, 08:21:02 PM »
yah ego thing, misled thinking, motivate dlike young dog, a mix of all that.

i tell everyone if they ask, i mean they see me train and get a precise idea.

but theres very stuborn ppl out there, they see it but dont want to believe ;D

thx thx folks, just bringing a bit sanity to the board 8)

would seriously feel bad for giving bad advice to anyone.
After being bombared on so MANY of the better known boards that if you don't use 500mgs of Test a week on your first cycle, you're wasting your time. I was really starting to believe it. I'm glad I came here to listen to reason. 250mgs of Test a week for 6-12 months is fine by me. Simple and effective. At least I won't be confused wondering what I'm on for a while. ;D

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #149 on: March 03, 2014, 09:39:25 AM »
more days offte the gym allow betr growth, more days in the gym one will be more shredded.

But in muscles or in fat?  ;D

Rest/OFF days from training were my last reflection about Bodybuilding. I wrote to a lot of people; competitiors on any level and to ugly users and yes... most of them train only 3/4 days a week when they want to add muscles to theirs body  ::)

Fk, i wanted to train more ( 6-7 days a week ) and do the same but after talks with them i think it's almost impossible.