Author Topic: Can You Grow On 250mgs of Test/wk On A First Cycle???  (Read 23148 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Can You Grow On 250mgs of Test/wk On A First Cycle???
« Reply #150 on: March 11, 2014, 10:05:02 PM »
Guys, I'd like to get some veteran opinions. Let's say you maxed out your natural potential by putting the work in the gym and out. Focusing on the basics(Squats and Deads over 400+lbs for reps, DB Benches with 130's for reps, and 1 Arm Rows with 140's). Would Test@250mgs/wk be a good place to start? Yes or no? Have any of you tried 250mgs of Test/wk and made substantial progress? I'm going to stay on at least 6 months, either way.

Unless you have stage 4 AIDS, you can grow like a mofo on 250 sust as 1st cycle.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: March 11, 2014, 11:57:51 PM »
Yes, sir. Soon to be 40 next month. 6'3" 235lbs and 8-9% bf. My aim is more of a "Men's Physique" type than all out mass if that makes any sense.

Lets see some before pics.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #152 on: March 13, 2014, 01:50:49 PM »
@Galeniko:

I dont know if i already asked you:

I want to do the following 1 timer:

TestE 300 mg
Deca 100-125 mg *schoulder/joint injury)

Because i think the deca can strenghten my schoulderjoints plus the little deca can support the test, i think it is quite a good choice. also prostate problems and baldness is less a problem with the deca.

From the other part: i am thinking to replace the deca for a little primo at 200 mg per week.

Because my BF is 17-18% the primo should be a better choise than the deca?

please can you advise ?

Thanks again Galeniko!!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #153 on: March 13, 2014, 01:59:58 PM »
@Galeniko:

I dont know if i already asked you:

I want to do the following 1 timer:

TestE 300 mg
Deca 100-125 mg *schoulder/joint injury)

Because i think the deca can strenghten my schoulderjoints plus the little deca can support the test, i think it is quite a good choice. also prostate problems and baldness is less a problem with the deca.

From the other part: i am thinking to replace the deca for a little primo at 200 mg per week.

Because my BF is 17-18% the primo should be a better choise than the deca?

please can you advise ?

Thanks again Galeniko!!!

My two peneth.
Get down to 12% before you take anything.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #154 on: March 13, 2014, 03:04:31 PM »
agreed. If you going to do a cycle and truly want to grow you will need to be a lifting and EATING machine. You will put on 5-8% ..maybe even 10% (though a lot of water sometimes is mistaken for  BF%) so get as low as you can so once you got a solid 25lbs or more from the cycle you can shred down and keep most of the muscle you packed on.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: March 13, 2014, 03:35:28 PM »
yeah get reasonably lean first, really.

at 12% and more youre not doing yourself any favours.

ofc, an experienced lifter can do it,if they get fat faaat after long training break, but thats not the same.

if too fat, cant start gaining, will look an absolute mess and the water retention will be terrible, folowd by health issues potentialy.

esp being 15% and doing "a cycle".better dont.its pointless.youre fat, will gain water, then come off.what was the purpose?
n

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #156 on: March 14, 2014, 12:02:05 PM »
I guess I am going to find out. Just started this protocol this morning!

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: March 14, 2014, 02:07:20 PM »
yeah get reasonably lean first, really.

at 12% and more youre not doing yourself any favours.

ofc, an experienced lifter can do it,if they get fat faaat after long training break, but thats not the same.

if too fat, cant start gaining, will look an absolute mess and the water retention will be terrible, folowd by health issues potentialy.

esp being 15% and doing "a cycle".better dont.its pointless.youre fat, will gain water, then come off.what was the purpose?

Thanks for your reply Gal. I will first cut a little before using AAS
But what should be your choice in my case? primo or deca as mentioned?

Thanks again!

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: March 14, 2014, 04:25:45 PM »
Thanks for your reply Gal. I will first cut a little before using AAS
But what should be your choice in my case? primo or deca as mentioned?

Thanks again!
no problem.

man, you can leave out both the primo and deca, theyre weak as shit compared to test, and its 1 source less of possible sides.

the 300mg test will give enough water and fluid in the joints to ease the pain,btw that pain doesnt go away,its there you still do damage to the tissue,maybe even moreso,simply bc you cant feel the pain nomore.

this following is maybe the best tip i ever gave:dont do any exercise not even 1single rep when it hurts the joints.

in conclusion, just run test for itslef for half year and all will be good.

if you want to run somethign along with that, all factors considered, eq will be best, can be ran forever.
n

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #159 on: March 18, 2014, 01:11:39 PM »
no problem.

man, you can leave out both the primo and deca, theyre weak as shit compared to test, and its 1 source less of possible sides.

the 300mg test will give enough water and fluid in the joints to ease the pain,btw that pain doesnt go away,its there you still do damage to the tissue,maybe even moreso,simply bc you cant feel the pain nomore.

this following is maybe the best tip i ever gave:dont do any exercise not even 1single rep when it hurts the joints.

in conclusion, just run test for itslef for half year and all will be good.

Thanks again Gal for your comment. Sorry for my late response.
Anyway what is going to happen after 6 or 12 months on? My hpta will be zero and my libido?because i shut my system during large time?
What about immunization for the test after 8 weeks?

if you want to run somethign along with that, all factors considered, eq will be best, can be ran forever.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #160 on: March 18, 2014, 01:13:28 PM »
Something went wrong with my previous reply

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: March 18, 2014, 03:51:22 PM »
yp cristo, there will not me immunization to test,it always always works the same, its just that you max out on gains and then nothing more happens unless you raise dose or add other compounds etc.

but, i swear the maing out on real real muscle, for a natty, on 2-300mg weekly,takes about 6-12 months.

under those first timer circumstance, one will benefit one year without changing naything on the regiment, this is simply the time the body takes to grow those muscles.

after that, its time to ask oneself, am i happy with the result or do i want more.

dont ask yourself this before 1 year non stop on, this is a decent benchmark.

doing 1 cycle, going off, then double strenght-dose cycle and going off i svery stupid and will have poor long term results.

1 year non stop for newcomer, then get shredded,see whats left and ask yourself is it enough, most cases will be,ill say again, the results will be better than one excpcects,better than the on off b;lasters.

or you can then settle for always trt of kinds +1 compound for summer, as help tool to be more shredded etc.or gh.whatver one wants.

the testicle axis, while im no doctor, let me express my views on this.
all the pct will not really help.you stop gear, dnt bother with pct, gearhead never ever fully reover anyway.
but youll recover quite fast to an ok-ish level, were talking few weeks here.but after that theres no further recovery,not even in years to come.

now, what shuts ones own production down the most?

is it dosage,is it compounds, is it lenght of cycle?

i think, maybe its individualy different, but what i think is this:

when running test only low to moderate dosages,the shutdown is not bad at all, even after 6months, even after 2 years non stop use.

now if dosage is higher, coming down from high dsages to low, this always always feels worse than coming of from trt.waay worse.

now, other compounds than test, it doesnt evn matter if its the weaker ,less androgenic ones, they seem to shut the ais down much much faster, and worse than test.examples, deca is weak but shuts you right down.tren isnt sooo androgenic its debatable whether its even more androgenic than test, shuts you down bad too, smae with winny, same with mast, eq etc.
i feel everything else but test has the worse impact on shutdown.

libido is individual, some even feel an increase after coming off, maybe they recover faster.

cheers
n

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #162 on: March 20, 2014, 11:47:24 AM »
yp cristo, there will not me immunization to test,it always always works the same, its just that you max out on gains and then nothing more happens unless you raise dose or add other compounds etc.

but, i swear the maing out on real real muscle, for a natty, on 2-300mg weekly,takes about 6-12 months.

under those first timer circumstance, one will benefit one year without changing naything on the regiment, this is simply the time the body takes to grow those muscles.

after that, its time to ask oneself, am i happy with the result or do i want more.

dont ask yourself this before 1 year non stop on, this is a decent benchmark.

doing 1 cycle, going off, then double strenght-dose cycle and going off i svery stupid and will have poor long term results.

1 year non stop for newcomer, then get shredded,see whats left and ask yourself is it enough, most cases will be,ill say again, the results will be better than one excpcects,better than the on off b;lasters.

or you can then settle for always trt of kinds +1 compound for summer, as help tool to be more shredded etc.or gh.whatver one wants.

the testicle axis, while im no doctor, let me express my views on this.
all the pct will not really help.you stop gear, dnt bother with pct, gearhead never ever fully reover anyway.
but youll recover quite fast to an ok-ish level, were talking few weeks here.but after that theres no further recovery,not even in years to come.

now, what shuts ones own production down the most?

is it dosage,is it compounds, is it lenght of cycle?

i think, maybe its individualy different, but what i think is this:

when running test only low to moderate dosages,the shutdown is not bad at all, even after 6months, even after 2 years non stop use.

now if dosage is higher, coming down from high dsages to low, this always always feels worse than coming of from trt.waay worse.

now, other compounds than test, it doesnt evn matter if its the weaker ,less androgenic ones, they seem to shut the ais down much much faster, and worse than test.examples, deca is weak but shuts you right down.tren isnt sooo androgenic its debatable whether its even more androgenic than test, shuts you down bad too, smae with winny, same with mast, eq etc.
i feel everything else but test has the worse impact on shutdown.

libido is individual, some even feel an increase after coming off, maybe they recover faster.

cheers

Thanks again bro

I want to know you thoughts about the following

There is a german bb guy an amateur champion who claims the following. 6 weeks test 250 and primo 200. After six weeks 10 days clomid 50 mg
After 3 months nada again the same cycle and dosages. Repeat every 3 months
He claims he never has any side effect, has always very quick hpta recovery, so less loss of mucles and steady lean gains with a healthy look
He only use test and primo with same amounts and lengths
There is a lot of discussion about this in germany

What do you think?

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #163 on: March 22, 2014, 04:21:53 AM »
Hi Gal,

My last question to you:

If somebody wants to cycle only 10-12 weeks with test only, do you advise him also 250 mg or 500 mg (first timer)

I am waiting for your response ;)

Thanks in advance

Simple Simon

« Reply #164 on: March 22, 2014, 04:28:19 AM »
250, why take more than you might need?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: March 22, 2014, 07:07:15 AM »
250 ofc.

as simon said, why take more.250 is plenty times natural production over.

but 10weeks is a joke, better to stay natural.

not much will happen in 10 weeks.

then he comes of and has a shot axis etc.not worth it.

as for the german amateur, i dont trust him,i dont know him, everythings possible.,

but newcomers will make fuck all gains in 10weeks.

an amateur competitor has years of use under his belt and blows up on short cycles, newcomer cant do that.

n

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #166 on: March 22, 2014, 07:20:10 AM »
Hi Gal,

My last question to you:

If somebody wants to cycle only 10-12 weeks with test only, do you advise him also 250 mg or 500 mg (first timer)

I am waiting for your response ;)

Thanks in advance

250 turned out to be plenty for me. I'm at 325 now (125 test, 200 mast) but am going to go back to 250 test only.

And like gal said earlier: you just keep gaining until that dose plateaus. For me, I'm still going up after about 6 months. Not exploding in size or strength, but every workout it's one or two more reps. Slow and steady progress, that's what I like. Not ballooning and deflating constantly. :-X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #167 on: March 22, 2014, 08:20:50 AM »
I like that GB advocates smaller doses at the beginning. The whole gear-Internet is filled with guys advocating much larger initial doses. Why is everybody in such a rush? If you are a recently converted former natty like me, it took you decades to get where you are. Enjoy the ride!

whitewidow

« Reply #168 on: March 23, 2014, 03:13:28 AM »
I like that GB advocates smaller doses at the beginning. The whole gear-Internet is filled with guys advocating much larger initial doses. Why is everybody in such a rush? If you are a recently converted former natty like me, it took you decades to get where you are. Enjoy the ride!

I agree. some guys just don;t pay their dues before jumping on gear. I wanted to use gear for years and I waited till I was fucking 25 years old because I just hadn't maxed out naturally yet and I had been training almost fucking daily since I was 14 years old. Did I get much bigger from the age of 19 to 26 not really but even the 6-8 pounds of muscle makes a diffrence plus I jumped in knowing what I was doing. I had a great source and knew what to use on cycle and off cycle. Always taper up! no reason to start at anything above 200mg-250mg a week, work with that for while see how your body handles the drug and go from there, if you feel good and are getting gains with no side effects throw in some EQ or a mild oral.

some people underestimate how strong real Test can be and especially dbol. You  could feel fine for a few weeks then you laugh at something and you wonder why your nipples are hurting, seen it many times people don"t see instant gains and jack up their dose, just be patient. Most of us waited years to be able to use AAS anyways whats a few months of seeing how your body handles a drug.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #169 on: March 23, 2014, 11:19:37 AM »
well thanks for the answers

I want to explain you my current situation:

I am 42 years old and i have build up a solid base of 98 kg my bf is 18%. I am training for 25 years natty
So i am planning a cycle for 10 weeks, really no longer.
People write in Germany that 250 mg test is not 250 mg test but only approx 180 mg because you may not count the esterweight of the stuff.
180 mg is nearly 2 times your naturally test level so why supressing your axis for that low amount?
If you use 500 mg test the supression is the same than for 250 mg.
If you then add some masteron or primo less aromatizing and less oestrogen effects you will get but a lot of more gains?

These are not my words but from the others.
So what is your answer to that?

Anyway i hope you want to respond again because i am still doubing.

Many thanks guys
These are not my words bro but theirs from Germany

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #170 on: March 23, 2014, 11:21:49 AM »
Offcourse first i am going to lower bij BF to 14% before using aas

whitewidow

« Reply #171 on: March 24, 2014, 01:33:34 AM »
Offcourse first i am going to lower bij BF to 14% before using aas

Try to get at around for 7-9% BF before starting. I don't know who told you to throw in masteron but that might not be a great way to go . masteron is pretty androgenic. You want a more anabolic to androgenic ratio for your first cycle to start out with. throwing in the Primo would be fine but it is fucking expensive to use primo right and hard to find legit primo. If you can afford to throw in primo by all means do it, save the masteron for down the road. see how your body reacts to the test and Primo first.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #172 on: March 24, 2014, 01:41:54 AM »
well thanks for the answers

I want to explain you my current situation:

I am 42 years old and i have build up a solid base of 98 kg my bf is 18%. I am training for 25 years natty
So i am planning a cycle for 10 weeks, really no longer.
People write in Germany that 250 mg test is not 250 mg test but only approx 180 mg because you may not count the esterweight of the stuff.
180 mg is nearly 2 times your naturally test level so why supressing your axis for that low amount?
If you use 500 mg test the supression is the same than for 250 mg.
If you then add some masteron or primo less aromatizing and less oestrogen effects you will get but a lot of more gains?

These are not my words but from the others.
So what is your answer to that?

Anyway i hope you want to respond again because i am still doubing.

Many thanks guys
These are not my words bro but theirs from Germany

You could listen to them. You might gain 30 Lbs in 10 weeks. Yay! And then you would lose at least 25 Lbs the next 10 weeks. You could do 250 mg for 20 weeks, have better results, and not crash nearly as hard.

whitewidow

« Reply #173 on: March 24, 2014, 03:27:50 PM »
You could listen to them. You might gain 30 Lbs in 10 weeks. Yay! And then you would lose at least 25 Lbs the next 10 weeks. You could do 250 mg for 20 weeks, have better results, and not crash nearly as hard.

thats a good point. I would blast for the Ten weeks and then you HAVE to cruise on gear. Taper down slowly just like any medication get your PCT and training and diet in check then slowly come off or just stay on and keep the dose low. I made this mistake but I go for a look and only try to keep it for a month or two. I really never believed in staying on for life that is strictly for guys with medication needs or guys who can really make money with their physiques.

You def don't want to stay on forever so you might want to rethink your plans. If you do the cycle just taper off. buy a great assortment of PCT goods and you should be fine. Nobody keeps all their gains. sometimes guys want to experiment with AAS but just know it's not magic. If you don;t stay on you will def lose some of the gains just how the shit works. like any medicine. always taper off. coming off of any drug is not the way to go. You always need to taper slowly or have a alternate medication on hand that works similar.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #174 on: March 25, 2014, 11:07:24 AM »
I'm 30 and just started trt. I take 200mgs per week to pharm grade test cyp.

1.  Is 200 more than a nnatural?
2.  Can you make slow and steady gains on 200mgs per week more than a natural?
3. My trt doc can also prescribe my pharmacy grade decade and anavar.