Author Topic: Wow, here in America Oakland, Cali...  (Read 7866 times)

insanity_bb

• Getbig II
Re: Wow, here in America Oakland, Cali...
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2014, 05:20:02 PM »
Good thing you can only legally buy a 10 round 'clip' here in CA, or that nice young man firing his gun off might have injured someone.

I live 15 mins away from that zoo, luckily I'm insulated by a freeway on a hillside of million dollar houses but this is Obamas America in the flesh and post-Trayvon policing where the police doesnt draw guns on the shit bags, they just run away . The UK's Bobbys would be proud of those pathetic retreats.

but you can bet your life those same cops would pull you over in a heartbeat for doing 75 on the 880

yeah, not going to happen with the HUD forcing other counties to build tax payer funded housing for thousands of the worst of those scum every year. Unless you live in the richest parts of Marin then you will eventually end up with Jose and Obamas sons living rent free a block away

It's their fucking brilliant "urban corridor" idea. The ultimate goal is rent controlled tenement housing in in SF, Oakland, and the Peninsula for a few million people. At least it has a low carbon footprint.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2014, 05:23:04 PM »
The Federal Government won't be happy until we all live among the savages.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2014, 05:33:49 PM »
Naw cops are just plain faggets pre/post obama and his son. They only act johnny dangerous when they're 50 deep or against unarmed citizens.

Qft

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2014, 05:55:59 PM »
Only police in a pussy ass state like California would take that shit. Here in Texas they would have called in the riot squad and gases everyone of those homo pussies.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2014, 07:21:11 PM »
Oh yeah and buy physical precious metals. PHYSICAL not the paper. That paper will be worthless because everyone will be trying to call it in at the same time and they don't have that much physical metals. So unless you have physical gold or silver, you don't have gold or silver.

So WTF good is metal going to do you then?

Also, November passed, nothing happened. No power outages. No famine. No Fema camps.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2014, 08:39:36 PM »
Seems they still got a few bugs to work out with this whole 'police state' deal.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2014, 11:07:42 PM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2014, 11:20:59 PM »

but you can bet your life those same cops would pull you over in a heartbeat for doing 75 on the 880

This.  One tried to stop me for jaywalking in a zone which allowed jaywalking because of a bus stop.

here's what cops are busy doing

http://www.infowars.com/cops-arrest-jogger-for-jaywalking-failure-to-identify/#q21

I didn't get a ticket b/c of my medical scrubs and badge, so he identified me as medical personnel.  ::)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2014, 01:31:40 AM »
Division or 2 of the French Foreign Legion could be employed as 'cleaners' & NATO countries must help each others  :)
Legionnaires could pretend to speak French only & do the job + those guy's would fuck any pussy from Oakland to Tijuana  ;D

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2014, 10:35:24 AM »
It's their fucking brilliant "urban corridor" idea. The ultimate goal is rent controlled tenement housing in in SF, Oakland, and the Peninsula for a few million people. At least it has a low carbon footprint.

To limousine liberals I guess it makes sense since the Turd world illegals and Oakland animals don't get to live in mountain view or tiburon, they build those Obama Bucks housing projects in middle class areas these days, always in good commuter towns since the animals "must be close to public transport so they can get to work"(what a fucking joke that is,but I'm sure the three residents of Marin City's ghetto project who actually work appreciate it)

I found out those low income housing buildings cost three times as much per square foot to build as normal people housing , thanks to corruption and "regulation"

We almost brought in the part of Marin that the HUD and (George Lucas's wife) is intent on swamping with thousands of ghetto trash and MS13 , lucky escape..

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2014, 10:46:02 AM »
Seriously think most of you have a brain deficiency.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2014, 10:52:02 AM »

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2014, 10:57:22 AM »
Funny thing is most of you probably pride yourself on the fact that the media doesn't twist your perception and you are independent thinkers who are above the general public. Yet your view on crime and the aggressiveness of minorities has totally be shaped and warped by the media. Some of you honestly think there is a scourge of violence that is crawling its way towards your sublime suburban home. Its utterly hilarious and a bit sad.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

alabama ftw

« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2014, 11:01:49 AM »
Whatever happened to comet Ison? Did the spacelizards cancel that?

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2014, 11:02:14 AM »
Funny thing is most of you probably pride yourself on the fact that the media doesn't twist your perception and you are independent thinkers who are above the general public. Yet your view on crime and the aggressiveness of minorities has totally be shaped and warped by the media. Some of you honestly think there is a scourge of violence that is crawling its way towards your sublime suburban home. Its utterly hilarious and a bit sad.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

You posted statistics.   You should be aware of the statistics on black crime and specifically black on white crime.

insanity_bb

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2014, 11:12:21 AM »

::)

Go look up the Oakland crime stats.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2014, 11:18:45 AM »

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2014, 11:20:30 AM »
You posted statistics.   You should be aware of the statistics on black crime and specifically black on white crime.

and oakland...

and even violent crime hasn't changed much in 10 years

where is your boogeyman now :P

insanity_bb

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2014, 11:26:54 AM »

and oakland...

and now for the years starting where your charts left off: http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Crime-up-in-Oakland-much-of-Bay-Area-4573391.php

2012 and 2013 were much worse in oakland than the preceding years.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2014, 11:27:09 AM »
Brazil, Mexico, USA...  pretty much the same

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2014, 11:27:36 AM »

and oakland...

Right there in the stats you posted.

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2014, 11:35:54 AM »
Even if 1 place has more crime does that make a trend?? Oakland has obviously had a problem with crime compared to its host state year after year. IT seems to be very much an anomaly compared to national statistics.

My argument is many people generalize this into some national trend . OP claims we should stock up with food and guns LOL.

Ridiclous fantasy you all live in. I guarantee the vast majority have never been in an unprovoked violent attack yet you hold such fears.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2014, 11:38:07 AM »
And like 65% of those crimes were done by blacks or hispanics
:o

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2014, 11:39:46 AM »
Even if 1 place has more crime does that make a trend?? Oakland has obviously had a problem with crime compared to its host state.

My argument is many people generalize this into some national trend . OP claims we should stock up with food and guns LOL.

Ridiclous fantasy you all live in. I guarantee the vast majority have never been in an unprovoked violent attack yet you hold such fears.

I agree with you.  However, the media is more likely to give credence to myth of the white male with a gun who kills unarmed black children when in reality attacks by whites on blacks are quite rare.   I don't think the media makes minorities out to be the boogeyman at all and in fact down plays black on white violence.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2014, 11:44:07 AM »
I'm telling you, I hope you all have food, water, guns and ammo. When this ship sinks you'll be fighting hoards of these thugs...All colors. I can't believe that goes on in this country.

time to move out of this shit hole called america....  :-\