Author Topic: Wow, here in America Oakland, Cali...  (Read 7973 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Wow, here in America Oakland, Cali...
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2014, 11:45:18 AM »
Even if 1 place has more crime does that make a trend?? Oakland has obviously had a problem with crime compared to its host state year after year. IT seems to be very much an anomaly compared to national statistics.

My argument is many people generalize this into some national trend . OP claims we should stock up with food and guns LOL.

Ridiclous fantasy you all live in. I guarantee the vast majority have never been in an unprovoked violent attack yet you hold such fears.

It only gets worse and worse... necessities get more and more expensive... the real unemployment rate is around 25%... 50 million people on food stamps...  Unemployment/welfare/EBT card bennies being cut back, etc...  

No matter how anyone wants to spin it... all of this ends badly.

Critical thinkers are the minority, not blacks and Hispanics -lol

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2014, 11:47:58 AM »
It only gets worse and worse... necessities get more and more expensive... the real unemployment rate is around 25%... 50 million people on food stamps...  Unemployment/welfare/EBT card bennies being cut back, etc...  

No matter how you want to spin it... this ends badly.

Obviously you're not a critical thinker.

yet statistics nationally dispute all that you are saying. Our culture is getting less violent while fear is growing and media portrayal of violence continues to rise.

you base your ideas off of anecdotes or your own stupid bias.

I base my thoughts on statics and numbers.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2014, 11:49:48 AM »

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2014, 11:50:07 AM »
yet statistics nationally dispute all that you are saying. Our culture is getting less violent while fear is growing and media portrayal of violence continues to rise.

you base your ideas off of anecdotes or your own stupid bias.

I base my thoughts on statics and numbers.

There is no bias.. only truth.

You base your thoughts off government stats and numbers?  -LOL!

You must be around 25 years old.  You need to wake the fuck up son.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2014, 11:52:08 AM »
there's more mass shootings than ever
lol, "less violent"
ya, less pick pockets and illegal cable hookups

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2014, 11:52:35 AM »
There is no bias.. only truth.

You base your thoughts off government stats and numbers?  -LOL!

You must be around 25 years old.  You need to wake the fuck up son.

oh god a tinfoil hat wearer I knew it lol. GOVERNMENT HIDING THE REAL CRIME RATES!!!1

You must be mentally inept, sad and mad at the world. Hide in your bunker clutching your weapons old man :P

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2014, 11:53:42 AM »
there's more mass shootings than ever
lol, "less violent"
ya, less pick pockets and illegal cable hookups

look at stats dude they are all over the web. Violent crime has only gone down in number since the 70's were they reached their peak historically.

Mass shootings dont mean a thing. Those are media events due to the shocking nature. We are talking about raw numbers.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2014, 11:56:26 AM »
look at stats dude they are all over the web. Violent crime has only gone down in number since the 70's were they reached their peak historically.

Mass shootings dont mean a thing. Those are media events due to the shocking nature. We are talking about raw numbers.
raw numbers don't mean it isn't a fucking dangerous country outside of rural areas and  the suburbs
go to any big city and you can get jacked/beaten/raped/robbed pretty much anyplace after a certain hour
it's why most of the country is armed to the teeth
they're terrified of each other

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2014, 11:57:51 AM »
oh god a tinfoil hat wearer I knew it lol. GOVERNMENT HIDING THE REAL CRIME RATES!!!1

You must be mentally inept, sad and mad at the world. Hide in your bunker clutching your weapons old man :P

Your ad hominem attacks do not faze me son.

Government lies about everything... do some research son.  The MSM uses race, religion sex, politics and social class to divide and conquer everyone.  The bankers own you and everything else.

Drink some more Nyquil and go back to sleep son.

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2014, 11:59:47 AM »
Your ad hominem attacks do not faze me son.

Government lies about everything... do some research son.  The MSM uses race, religion sex, politics and social class to divide and conquer everyone.  The bankers own you and everything else.

Drink some more Nyquil and go back to sleep son.

Tall claims but you cannot prove any of it. Anything you dont believe in you claim is a lie made up by the government.

These stats you claim are lies could easy be proven going back and looking at arrest records yet you think that some how they are made up. Its hilariously odd your brain functions in such a conspiratorial manner.

also why would the government wanna show a lower crime rate through statistics yet you claim the MSM is using race etc to divide us. You say they what us to fear yet they fudge the numbers to show less crime! Brilliant criminals!

you read too much alex jones :P

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2014, 12:01:59 PM »
Government statistics are bullshit.

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2014, 12:03:10 PM »
guarantee you can find such stats from independent sources..oh wait are they working for the illuminati too?!!!

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2014, 12:05:33 PM »
So why if the crime rates are declining (overall) why does the left have such an obsession with banning guns?

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2014, 12:07:43 PM »
So why if the crime rates are declining (overall) why does the left have such an obsession with banning guns?
i cant answer for those people. They are obviously biased cause they didnt grow up with guns. I believe every citizen should be taught to shoot and to house a gun in their residence.

Iceland and Switzerland have high gun owner ship rates and very low violent crime rates(Oh wait dont trust government stats!!!!)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22288564

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2014, 12:10:04 PM »
i cant answer for those people. They are obviously biased cause they didnt grow up with guns. I believe every citizen should be taught to shoot and to house a gun in their residence.

Iceland and Switzerland have high gun owner ship rates and very low violent crime rates

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22288564

Good answer.  I was asking a serious question and not trolling.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2014, 12:11:37 PM »
Generally, educated people don't commit violent crimes and there are more educated people, now, than in the 70s.

Of course, the problem is what to do with the uneducated? How many jails can you build?

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2014, 12:13:49 PM »
Generally, educated people don't commit violent crimes and there are more educated people, now, than in the 70s.

Of course, the problem is what to do with the uneducated? How many jails can you build?

If they stopped arresting, prosecuting and convicting non violent drug offenders im sure they'd have plenty of room to house and store scum.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2014, 12:13:59 PM »

That's been cancelled out by the population explosion of uneducated morons who break the law to survive.

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2014, 12:15:23 PM »
That's been cancelled out by the population explosion of uneducated morons who break the law to survive.
my god you live in a fantasy. I bet you live in the suburbs and have never been the victim of crime lol

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2014, 12:16:10 PM »
my god you live in a fantasy. I bet you live in the suburbs and have never been the victim of crime lol
no YOU live in a fantasy
and you live in the suburbs

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2014, 12:22:56 PM »
Tall claims but you cannot prove any of it. Anything you dont believe in you claim is a lie made up by the government.

These stats you claim are lies could easy be proven going back and looking at arrest records yet you think that some how they are made up. Its hilariously odd your brain functions in such a conspiratorial manner.

also why would the government wanna show a lower crime rate through statistics yet you claim the MSM is using race etc to divide us. You say they what us to fear yet they fudge the numbers to show less crime! Brilliant criminals!

you read too much alex jones :P

Alex Jones is a fear mongering tool.

The truth is, the system depends on zombified, brainwashed young people like you to keep the whole scam going.  Your mind is owned... you are owned.  You've been lied to since birth, so you have your parents.  Most people are so deeply rooted by this false sense of reality they are too far gone to reach.  They will lash out and fight to protect the utopian world (i.e. slavery) that has been created for them.  You need to open your mind.  

The brainwashing today is even worse than it was when you were a little boy.  I really feel sorry for young people today.  I cannot imagine how hard it will be for them 5, 10 and 20 years from now.  

alabama ftw

« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2014, 12:30:31 PM »
Alex Jones is a fear mongering tool.

The truth is, the system depends on zombified, brainwashed young people like you to keep the whole scam going.  Your mind is owned... you are owned.  You've been lied to since birth, so you have your parents.  Most people are so deeply rooted by this false sense of reality they are too far gone to reach.  They will lash out and fight to protect the utopian world (i.e. slavery) that has been created for them.  You need to open your mind.  

The brainwashing today is even worse than it was when you were a little boy.  I really feel sorry for young people today.  I cannot imagine how hard it will be for them 5, 10 and 20 years from now.  
Cool bro. What do they lie about? You sound kind of vague.

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2014, 12:32:21 PM »
exactly lol so If i believed for example that the US is a crime ridden place and we are all doomed....do I win a prize?

You are just a conspiratorial pessimist . Anyone who doesn't believe in what you do is a brainwashed sheep.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2014, 12:36:11 PM »
a bunch of illegal democrats shouting allah snackbar, nothing new

James

« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2014, 12:40:48 PM »
I'm telling you, I hope you all have food, water, guns and ammo. When this ship sinks you'll be fighting hoards of these thugs...All colors. I can't believe that goes on in this country.

Democrats