Author Topic: Myth?: Deca for mass, tren for cut...  (Read 14040 times)

Damios

• Getbig II
Myth?: Deca for mass, tren for cut...
« on: February 21, 2014, 11:19:52 PM »
What do You guys think about steroid opinion that:

To make gains/bulk: test + deca/npp/eq + dbol/drol and nothing other ( u can't make gains while using tren... )
To make lean/cut: test + tren/master + wins/var and  nothing other ( u can't cut while using deca and dbol... )

It can be bull shit of course becouse the diet ( surplus / deficit ) is determining it but...

here must be any reasons why Bodybuilders ( on Amatour or Pro level, on National or International level ) aren't using Trenbolone in OFF-Season ( while bulking time ) or Deca in Pre-Contest time. All who used to Tren know what is the strongest AAS so why so BBs don't embrace from it in off season/bulk time?

I think the only one reason can be that they are often on blast time ( moderate/high doses ) year round. We know how harsh is for example tren for health and sides, noone is able to keep it year-round.

Your experience from practice or from talk with BBrs?  :)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
Re: Myth?: Deca for mass, tren for cut...
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 11:21:32 PM »
u can't make gains while using tren

::)

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 11:30:21 PM »
::)

Yes, i red few posts about that, on this forum too  :P It's bull shit, i know.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 12:02:41 AM »
Test is for mass and cutting..tren is just for a massive boost

Mass and cutting comes down to diet and workouts..not AAS

I hated deca...always loved its relative EQ though

Bench

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2014, 02:06:20 AM »
its more or less all diet when its all said and done.steoirds dont override caloric deficits or surplusses.

the little difference there is only show when shredded already.i mean, so shredded like most gymrats never even get in the first place.

one can diet on test e all the way till 1 week out easily.

eat too much on tren,youll look bad.eat too much on test, youll look even bit worse than that.

besides, classical bulkings are out of date approach.the pros dont get fat off season, its realy just alot of water they hod, you can see that,after 1 workout they tend to dry out plenty, from 1 workout alone, it suprises me everytime.

when they enter the gym they look like a blated mess, 1 hr later pumped and vascular

ofc a broomstick looking bloody beginner must gain bit weight somehow in the beginning, the water weight will help to build muscle later on, but no reason to get fat.

bulking is excuse term for bad eating patterns.the water retention and cell volumisation from gear only worsens this if overeating, if one eats right, its a blessing, if too much=cswol
n

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2014, 02:11:57 AM »
i will never bulk again

its self delusion
T

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2014, 02:25:55 AM »
I use tren off season, ultimate drug

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2014, 02:33:14 AM »
Ok, but what are reasons that BBrs are using in 90% i.e Deca in OFF-Season but not use Tren in OFF-Season when they try to get some muscles? Tren is strongest than deca ( mg:mg ) and noone can discuss with it so why they don't extract from it?

The only reasons must be health and sides i think, right ( cuz we talk about people who are "blasting" year-round without b/c protocol or blast/pct protocol )? If of course diet is the key which determine gain time and cut time ( becouse you can gain and cut with deca, and gain and cut with tren ).

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2014, 02:44:25 AM »
Ok, but what are reasons that BBrs are using in 90% i.e Deca in OFF-Season but not use Tren in OFF-Season when they try to get some muscles? Tren is strongest than deca ( mg:mg ) and noone can discuss with it so why they don't extract from it?

The only reasons must be health and sides i think, right ( cuz we talk about people who are "blasting" year-round without b/c protocol or blast/pct protocol )? If of course diet is the key which determine gain time and cut time ( becouse you can gain and cut with deca, and gain and cut with tren ).

Maybe because tren is generally looked at as being more hard on your health than deca. So most people prefer to run it in shorter bursts than year round.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2014, 03:49:13 AM »
What do You guys think about steroid opinion that:

To make gains/bulk: test + deca/npp/eq + dbol/drol and nothing other ( u can't make gains while using tren... )
To make lean/cut: test + tren/master + wins/var and  nothing other ( u can't cut while using deca and dbol... )

It can be bull shit of course becouse the diet ( surplus / deficit ) is determining it but...

here must be any reasons why Bodybuilders ( on Amatour or Pro level, on National or International level ) aren't using Trenbolone in OFF-Season ( while bulking time ) or Deca in Pre-Contest time. All who used to Tren know what is the strongest AAS so why so BBs don't embrace from it in off season/bulk time?

I think the only one reason can be that they are often on blast time ( moderate/high doses ) year round. We know how harsh is for example tren for health and sides, noone is able to keep it year-round.

Your experience from practice or from talk with BBrs?  :)

Most NPC and pro BB use Tren almost all year not just during the cutting phase, however I think it is safer to just use Tren for a few months at most during the cutting phase.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2014, 04:22:40 AM »
Fact of the matter is this: it doesn't matter what you take, most lifters spend 99% of their time maintaining (including myself).

But... problem with tren is it can make you feel like shit, no appetite, poor sleep and attitude etc.
I think the two best bb drugs are tren and anadrol. Anadrol can make people feel crappy too, no appetite which might not be great for off-season. Pre-contest it doesn't matter, it's all worth it. :D

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2014, 06:45:43 AM »
Maybe this is right that only one reason why BBrs are not using Trenbolone year-round, month by month is health or sides.

I think there is small group of people who are able to keep Trenbolone in blood 12+months without going down than 500mg week ( i mean tren in tren, not fking UGL when in 100mg tren is maybe 20mg... ) from health/side reason.

I like to read a lot of posts on Getbig, i often check old posts in search engine from older years and i don't find anyone who was using or is using to this time Tren year round in moderate/high dose include competitors, Pros who are registered here. Of course exclude GH15, but he is persona non grata  :D

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2014, 07:42:23 AM »
But on the other hand... if they are not use Tren year round they are often blasting Tren in very high dose ( sometimes 1,5-2g+ week... ) for a dozen weeks. I don't know that is "healthier" way than go straight Tren in longer time but with less dose... Maybe it can be less effective and more "healthier" but if for them the health is less imporant than effect and they aren't watching out on health/side why they don't run it in high dose, more time?

A lot of questions without answers in Bodybuilding lifestyle  ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2014, 08:55:37 AM »
But on the other hand... if they are not use Tren year round they are often blasting Tren in very high dose ( sometimes 1,5-2g+ week... ) for a dozen weeks. I don't know that is "healthier" way than go straight Tren in longer time but with less dose... Maybe it can be less effective and more "healthier" but if for them the health is less imporant than effect and they aren't watching out on health/side why they don't run it in high dose, more time?

A lot of questions without answers in Bodybuilding lifestyle  ::)

If you put a spoonful of sugar in a fuel tank the car will carry on running, if you put a bag full in it will fuck it up.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2014, 12:39:00 PM »
If you put a spoonful of sugar in a fuel tank the car will carry on running, if you put a bag full in it will fuck it up.

You mean amount of sugar is amount of Tren dose in this case?  :)

So the healthier/better way is going longer with less dose than blast for shorter period several time in year?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2014, 12:49:59 PM »
Don't listen to gal, tren is literally magic juice that causes you to loose bodyfat the more carbs you eat.

Steroid expert Jason blahblah has made many interesting and informative youtube videos about this phenomena and he has proved that you can literally eat 800 g of carbs a day on tren and still drop fat.

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2014, 12:50:37 PM »
You mean amount of sugar is amount of Tren dose in this case?  :)

So the healthier/better way is going longer with less dose than blast for shorter period several time in year?

Its not the best analogy in the world but yes, pretty much.

Simple Simon

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2014, 12:52:29 PM »
Don't listen to gal, tren is literally magic juice that causes you to loose bodyfat the more carbs you eat.

Steroid expert Jason blahblah has made many interesting and informative youtube videos about this phenomena and he has proved that you can literally eat 800 g of carbs a day on tren and still drop fat.

Works for Jason Blaha???

:-X

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2014, 01:04:20 PM »
Jason is sick/ has a bicep tear /is deaf/ hasn't worked in a decade and married a uk resident to move there for benefits , so leave him alone. In the Old Days he used to be a legit beast who got up to 200 lbs and 15% bodyfat on a gram of tren a week for a year

Also he's a powerlifter who doesn't care about how he looks so it makes complete sense to listen to his advice on bodybuilding

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2014, 01:05:24 PM »

yes and walking huan testament to this is our own gay4it-5calories sailormen breafast,he has high natural trenbolone bloodcell count
n

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2014, 01:05:41 PM »
Works for Jason Blaha???

:-X

Don't know why people still watch that fat wannabe powerlifter. He admitted to being on multiple grams of roids and attempted a few failed cuts. He also got bent over and sodomised by lame Norton of all people  ;D

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2014, 01:07:48 PM »
Jason is sick/ has a bicep tear /is deaf/ hasn't worked in a decade and married a uk resident to move there for benefits , so leave him alone. In the Old Days he used to be a legit beast who got up to 200 lbs and 15% bodyfat on a gram of tren a week for a year

Also he's a powerlifter who doesn't care about how he looks so it makes complete sense to listen to his advice on bodybuilding
lol thatll be a female basketballer physique then
n

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2014, 01:19:39 PM »
Yeyeye i red a lot of post by GH15 and "eat what you want with trenbolona acetata in blood you will be always stay lean". What a bull shit.

So sum up this topic:

The reason why BBrs are not using Trenbolone in bulk time/off-season is health and a lot of sides from it. Only small group of people is able to keep this compound in blood 12 months in a row. But if this group not include the best BBrs in the world that must be very small group  ;D

Maybe is there anyone who done it?  ???

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2014, 01:22:00 PM »

Should I go out in the front yard and eat ACTUAL grass just like the cattle in the "study" ?? ???