Author Topic: True Adonis is a lifetime natural?  (Read 17792 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: True Adonis is a lifetime natural?
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2014, 02:36:20 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Okay....pics are definintely needed for this "claim".  ::)

Post your best pics.

Hahahaha......this is hilarious.
change your name to "DumbSlut" please

first is no drugs just diet and second is after a 5 week cycle (2007 and 2013)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2014, 02:46:12 AM »
He seems to feign ignorance about steroids and related subjects. Strange for someone strongly involved in the bodybuilding lifestyle for the past several years.

Many naturals who are really into bodybuilding would have done research on steroids, what types, how to use, the dangers, etc out of pure interest since steroids are a major part of bodybuilding.

Maybe I have the wrong impression of him based on his postings on the boardings.

Its a good point.
Anyone who has been bodybuilding for several years consistently and is passionate about training would either have dabbled in steroids or researched it. 

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2014, 02:48:45 AM »
The second pic you can trash....TA owns you in that second pic from what I've seen of his best.

That first.....I want a side by side comparison.....you may have him in the second when you're geared up.

However I don't see why you're bragging......he's natty and you're not.

Regardless he's still pretty fucking close to you natty Sev so you really have nothing to be proud of with regards to TA. Except the fact that you're not a psycho rat like him.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2014, 02:51:05 AM »
Haha remember this shit? TA is so conceited....but I think he has Sev. And this is definitely achievable natty.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2014, 03:37:03 AM »
I have achieved a better build off AND on drugs than his best version so I am not "comparing" myself to him. But I do not expect you to understand what can or cannot be done naturally or enhanced.

Yeah yeah you have elite genetics we know.

Adonis is still a tiny tit. Easily attainable naturally. If it took drugs for him to get that then he literally has the worst response in the history of AAS.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2014, 03:45:32 AM »
After about 5 seconds of comparing TA and CN's best pics in this thread I'm going to have to say TA takes this.

Not by a landslide though. However he still looks better natty than CN does juiced.

He also beats CN in the complete douchery category. He beats us all at that though.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2014, 04:05:07 AM »
The second pic you can trash....TA owns you in that second pic from what I've seen of his best.

That first.....I want a side by side comparison.....you may have him in the second when you're geared up.

However I don't see why you're bragging......he's natty and you're not.

Regardless he's still pretty fucking close to you natty Sev so you really have nothing to be proud of with regards to TA. Except the fact that you're not a psycho rat like him.

haha, you are either blind and clueless or in love with TA and clueless

I take it as a personal offense being compared to this (on juice or clean)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2014, 04:12:04 AM »
Here's another "gem" from TA "interviewing" Branch

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2014, 04:12:51 AM »
Haha remember this shit? TA is so conceited....but I think he has Sev. And this is definitely achievable natty.

*cringe* did he make this pic himself? What a tool

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2014, 04:16:04 AM »
Here's another "gem" from TA "interviewing" Branch

lmao what a fucking moron this guy is - Branch is looking at him like "is this guy for real?"

Simple Simon

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2014, 04:20:56 AM »
change your name to "DumbSlut" please

first is no drugs just diet and second is after a 5 week cycle (2007 and 2013)
SEV, you need to take the fat pic out of the second photo, people may think that you went from fat to fit in 5 weeks, that didnt happen.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2014, 04:25:33 AM »
SEV, you need to take the fat pic out of the second photo, people may think that you went from fat to fit in 5 weeks, that didnt happen.
I went from that to that in 5 months and stated that everywhere I posted this photo. Relax idiot  ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2014, 04:43:58 AM »
I went from that to that in 5 months and stated that everywhere I posted this photo. Relax idiot  ;)
Now now, just when I was warming to you.   ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2014, 04:45:18 AM »
Now now, just when I was warming to you.   ;D
haha .. no hugging please

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2014, 04:46:16 AM »
has there been a single new pic of him in the last 5 or so years? I'm honestly asking, haven't been paying attention but when I was, he was always promising them but never delivered.

Simple Simon

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2014, 04:47:50 AM »
has there been a single new pic of him in the last 5 or so years? I'm honestly asking, haven't been paying attention but when I was, he was always promising them but never delivered.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2014, 04:48:43 AM »
Most of his decent pics are a few years old... the last few yers he was busy convincing everyone you can get ripped eating icecream. He is a decent guy but likes to troll.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2014, 04:50:05 AM »
Most of his decent pics are a few years old... the last few yers he was busy convincing everyone you can get ripped eating icecream. He is a decent guy but likes to troll.

So the same stuff, really. Gotcha.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2014, 08:26:51 AM »

Yes.  Lifetime Natural.

But if you want to believe otherwise, you are more than welcome to.  I will accept the flattery as a compliment.

Simple Simon

« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2014, 08:28:52 AM »

Yes.  Lifetime Natural.

But if you want to believe otherwise, you are more than welcome to.  I will accept the flattery as a compliment.
Do you have any shaky ones?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2014, 08:34:13 AM »
He seems to feign ignorance about steroids and related subjects. Strange for someone strongly involved in the bodybuilding lifestyle for the past several years.

Many naturals who are really into bodybuilding would have done research on steroids, what types, how to use, the dangers, etc out of pure interest since steroids are a major part of bodybuilding.

Maybe I have the wrong impression of him based on his postings on the boardings.

I am actually ignorant of it and have no qualms saying that.  I know bits and pieces what I pick up from the boards and all of it crap to me and dangerous.  I think steroids add another variable that is uncontrollable to it and I like having complete control.  With steroids, you have to constantly pick and choose different ones it seems, constantly go up and down or just constantly be on them all the while your health goes into the toilet.  I don`t see this as beneficial as there are no long term gains.

If Uncle Junior, who likes to waste money, wants to set up a lie detector test-they run about 150 dollars-I would be more than willing to take such a test.  You could ask anything you wanted to about steroids and I will pass it with flying colors.

Simple Simon

« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2014, 08:36:53 AM »
I am actually ignorant of it and have no qualms saying that.  I know bits and pieces what I pick up from the boards and all of it crap to me and dangerous.  I think steroids add another variable that is uncontrollable to it and I like having complete control.  With steroids, you have to constantly pick and choose different ones it seems, constantly go up and down or just constantly be on them all the while your health goes into the toilet.  I don`t see this as beneficial as there are no long term gains.

If Uncle Junior, who likes to waste money, wants to set up a lie detector test-they run about 150 dollars-I would be more than willing to take such a test.  You could ask anything you wanted to about steroids and I will pass it with flying colors.

pay for your own test , Junior isnt a bottomless pit you know?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2014, 08:42:02 AM »

pay for your own test , Junior isnt a bottomless pit you know?
If he is going to throw money down the toilet, why not at least do it so you can learn the truth.  Why would I need to pay for it?  Why would I need to even take one?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2014, 08:43:51 AM »
, styled forward to cover up the reseeding hairline.

;D

to be fair reced hairline doesnt mean much can happen to anyone or, not.

hell, for some reason its a phenomenon seen more often in totaly normal women who dont even lift.

n

Simple Simon

« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2014, 08:50:23 AM »
If he is going to throw money down the toilet, why not at least do it so you can learn the truth.  Why would I need to pay for it?  Why would I need to even take one?
To achieve what you have yearned for all your life, acceptance from others of course.