Author Topic: True Adonis is a lifetime natural?  (Read 17830 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: True Adonis is a lifetime natural?
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2014, 09:00:05 AM »
To achieve what you have yearned for all your life, acceptance from others of course.
I think you have it all wrong.  I am a highly fact based person who will always speak his mind precisely because I do not care what you or anyone thinks of me.  If I wanted to be accepted and liked, I wouldn`t purposely get you and others riled up.  Although I see that as your problem and not mine.  If you don`t like me or don`t like what I have to say, than so be it.  I don`t care one iota.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2014, 09:39:48 AM »
Yeah yeah you have elite genetics we know.

Adonis is still a tiny tit. Easily attainable naturally. If it took drugs for him to get that then he literally has the worst response in the history of AAS.

Tennis players John McEnroe and Andre Aggassi both have taken steroids during their career. And McEnroe looks like he never lifted a weight in his life. Yet can no longer ever claim natural status but just clean...

Simple Simon

« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2014, 09:42:51 AM »
I think you have it all wrong.  I am a highly fact based person who will always speak his mind precisely because I do not care what you or anyone thinks of me.  If I wanted to be accepted and liked, I wouldn`t purposely get you and others riled up.  Although I see that as your problem and not mine.  If you don`t like me or don`t like what I have to say, than so be it.  I don`t care one iota.
You dont get me riled up, I know your game.
Its you who is riled or else you wouldn't have posted someones personal info.

It takes a fair amount of hurt for you to do that.

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2014, 09:44:07 AM »
TA is natural, his genetics are from his biological father, Mike Katz.

Simple Simon

« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2014, 09:46:27 AM »
TA is natural, his genetics are from his biological father, Mike Katz.
Yep, pretty much

alabama ftw

« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2014, 09:49:21 AM »
You dont get me riled up, I know your game.
Its you who is riled or else you wouldn't have posted someones personal info.

It takes a fair amount of hurt for you to do that.
EFS deserved it. He made fun of the TAs dead mother. If the mods wouldn't suck so much he would have been banned. Ron doesn't give a shit anymore.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2014, 09:50:55 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2014, 09:51:02 AM »
EFS deserved it. He made fun of the TAs dead mother. If the mods wouldn't suck so much he would have been banned. Ron doesn't give a shit anymore.

link?

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2014, 09:52:57 AM »
What a beast - no way this guy's natty :o

If THAT is an "enhanced" physique - somebody is getting screwed

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2014, 09:54:36 AM »
change your name to "DumbSlut" please

first is no drugs just diet and second is after a 5 week cycle (2007 and 2013)

If you are "on" in either of those pics - you are either using bunk gear or you are a HORRIBLE responder to AAS

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2014, 10:03:20 AM »

O

Simple Simon

« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2014, 10:12:37 AM »
If I was going to go on a crusade to prove someone was not a lifetime natty and they agreed it would involve highly sophisticated lie detector tests (not the 150 dollar jobs, hell even my girlfriend can pass those) but it would most definitely involve random drug testing with very specific terms attached to it.

Lol, subtle troll attempt.  Nice work Jun

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2014, 10:25:52 AM »

I don't throw money down the toilet, I invest in problem, there is a difference.

I have my own thoughts on this but this is going to be way too political and controversial legally and I don't want to end up like Jason Blaha and besides my girlfriend seems to like you and think you are natural so it's an awkward position to be in.

If you are genuinely natural then please accept my sincere apologies and I would have nothing but respect and admiration for you. However you must also accept that you would be the exception to the rule and that 1 in a million.

If you accept this to be the case then you must also accept that it would be highly inappropriate for you to give training and nutritional advice to individuals who are not as genetically gifted as you (off course assuming your are lifetime natty etc)

Having said that you must accept that this industry is rife with people who claim natural who lie through their teeth for monetary reasons.

If Lance Armstrong got away with it for as long as he did and if Kevin Leverone can pass a lie detector test (in his transformation video) I don't think you will have much trouble either quite frankly but that's not saying much in my book.

If I was going to go on a crusade to prove someone was not a lifetime natty and they agreed it would involve highly sophisticated lie detector tests (not the 150 dollar jobs, hell even my girlfriend can pass those) but it would most definitely involve random drug testing with very specific terms attached to it.

Specifically you would have to have to agree to give random samples at any given point in time requested in the next 12 months front of  an adjudicator and if you refused to do so on any more than 3 occasions over say a year you would be disqualified from the process and forfeit terms of the agreement.

Again not something I care to get involved in an attempt to discredit you because either way its a lose lose situation for everybody involved.

Best of luck in whatever you do.

By throwing money down the toilet, I meant "giving it to Shizzo" instead of reinvesting your winnings.  No disrespect intended of course.  I would agree to your random and intensive testing.  I also do not think I am even close to being the best lifetime natural.  I am far away from that in my opinion.  I just try to do the best that I can do and I put a lot of effort.  I don`t see it as an exception to the rule as I don`t miss workouts and never have gone on a layoff from lifting weights since I started.  

The only things I have messed around with is different caloric amounts, my beloved Adonis Principles (the best out of everything in my opinion for me) different protein amounts, carb cycling, different types of eating approaches such as Intermittent Fasting, High Protein, low carb, high carbs, Low protein.

I can tell you exactly the effect of each one and my experience with each way of eating.

I can tell you the worst diets that I have tried: Low Protein (30-50 grams average), "Clean Eating Traditional Bodybuilding Diet" with high Protein-2 grams per lb of bodyweight (worked for getting lean, but strength was an embarrassing dive downward).

I can tell you exactly the effect of different training methods as well, the best that have worked for me and the worst.

I will never stop training as I actually love it.  I don`t see it as a chore at all.  I look forward to it each and every day still and I always pick up new exercises or techniques here and there and have moments where I wish I had done X exercises years ago or tried it in a different way.

There is a lot people can do with just different eating methods and training that they really don`t have to resort to drugs of any kind.

In the end, its all about being happy with what you are doing, drugs or not.  I choose not to and am content, but many choose otherwise and its completely understandable.  Everyone has their reasons for doing what they do and that is their prerogative totally.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2014, 10:29:14 AM »
Also if we look at this from a Scientific prescriptive it is extremely rare for any lifetime natural individual to have a Fat Free Mass Index higher than 25.

If TA agree we could take his stats (weight, measurements, body fat, height) punch some number and figure out his true FFMI.

I would be shocked if in his best pics and if the stats were proven to be accurate his FFMI was not significantly higher than 25.

......just saying!  :o

I just did that calculator and am under 25.  :-\

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2014, 10:35:48 AM »
for someone drugged/clean/benched heavy and in between sev has some flat ass pecs/no thickness from the side,he never posts side shots,no thickness..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2014, 10:37:12 AM »

That's interesting TA what did your figure come up with?

At my best (am nowhere near that now) mine came up with 24.2 which I thought was pretty damn good personally.  ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2014, 10:39:15 AM »
for someone drugged/clean/benched heavy and in between sev has some flat ass pecs/no thickness from the side,he never posts side shots,no thickness..

Simple Simon

« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2014, 10:39:22 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2014, 10:40:06 AM »

Its sev hes asking for pics, epic ego knows no bounds

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2014, 10:40:15 AM »
Adonis and John Falcon are the uncrowned Mr. Getbigs.

Simple Simon

« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2014, 10:44:42 AM »
Can you just elaborate at what you input into the calculator please?

To get 24.4 I had to input 185 lbs at 6% at 5'10

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2014, 10:49:33 AM »

You know what it is so difficult to tell how someone really looks like in real life from pictures posted.

I mean I give you an example, whenever I've seen Rob Ritchie's  in pictures I always thought wow holy shit the dude is huge and ripped etc.

But when I saw him in real life (cos he used to train at my gym in London for while) I was actually shocked how small he really was.

It might well be the case that your level of conditioning gives you the illusion that you are bigger that you actually are so I do take your point on board.

I think its different with me.  I look bigger in person, than in pictures because of my long arms and long legs for my height.  Rob Riches has midget proportions and is narrow.  I am not narrow at all, which makes training more difficult actually.  The narrow guys with short limbs have it a lot easier in my opinion.

Most people guess me about 30 lbs or more than what I really weigh.  Its kind of funny.  I was also able to get away with storing a ton of fat that way with a shirt on and people would still think I was lean.  I have been accused of steroids in person a ton of times. (bro, what are you on, what do you take)  I really don`t see it because when I see someone on steroids, I can easily tell and they have a totally different look about them than I do.  Its pretty amusing to me.  I just don`t see it at all.  I am really not even close to the top lifetime naturals.  I am trying though and will never stop. (Quixotic, maybe-but its gives me motivation)

Simple Simon

« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2014, 10:52:43 AM »
I think its different with me.  I look bigger in person, than in pictures because of my long arms and long legs for my height.  Rob Riches has midget proportions and is narrow.  I am not narrow at all, which makes training more difficult actually.  The narrow guys with short limbs have it a lot easier in my opinion.

Most people guess me about 30 lbs or more than what I really weigh.  Its kind of funny.  I was also able to get away with storing a ton of fat that way with a shirt on and people would still think I was lean.  I have been accused of steroids in person a ton of times. (bro, what are you on, what do you take)  I really don`t see it because when I see someone on steroids, I can easily tell and they have a totally different look about them than I do.  Its pretty amusing to me.  I just don`t see it at all.  I am really not even close to the top lifetime naturals.  I am trying though and will never stop. (Quixotic, maybe-but its gives me motivation)
Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural,
Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural,
Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural
Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural, Lifetime natural

Simple Simon

Simple Simon

« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2014, 10:55:27 AM »
No that would give you 25.1 bro
I put in 5'11 my mistake.