Author Topic: I had a little 'incident' at Wal-Mart today  (Read 2430 times)

Thteven

• Getbig II
I had a little 'incident' at Wal-Mart today
« on: February 23, 2014, 06:45:14 PM »
 I stopped off at the local Wal-mart today for a panty fix. If you don't know what a panty fix is, let me explain: I like to try on women's panties. Especially in public places. It's one of my kinky voyeuristic fetishes(Don't knock it till you try it). Anyway. Since I have been kicked out of all the Victoria's secrets and Fredrick's of Hollywoods, I had to get my fix at Wal-mart. The Wal-mart I went to was in a, shall we say, 'bad' part of town. A lot of darkies. Anyway. I strut my stuff into the ladies clothes department and came across some sexy little black lingerie panties. Little boy shorts. Too cute. I choose the ones in the back(say no to HPV). I saunter over the dressing room, but these little juvenile delinquents of the Hebrew persuasion were watching my every move. "wat you doin wit dose panties dude?". I ignore them and manage to get into one of the dressing booths. Finally.

I take off my clothes and I try them on. Sexy. Very gratifying until I noticed something was wrong. Those little Darkies stole my clothes. Grabbed them through the bottom of the dressing room door. Damn it. Real funny. So I peaked out and grabbed some ladies clothes off the nearest rack. A Tweety bird sweater and a pair of skin tight jeans. As I'm walking through the store looking for these delinquents, I run into security. They noticed the tags on the clothes. He was a real big black guy. I try to explain my situation. He ain't buying it. He tells me to take them off. I told him I would pay for them.

Until I realized my wallet was in my pants that those little chocolate bastards had.

So I did what most Getbiggers would have done: ran. Besides the guard looked fat and out of shape, I probably could make it.

That fucker was fast. NFL fast. I almost made it out the store but he caught me. He pulled the sweater and jeans off leaving me in nothing but my black panties. It was quite the scene. I did the only thing I could think of: yell rape.

That must have been quite the scene. Some huge black security guard chasing a flamboyant gay man in nothing but a pair of panties through the parking lot. Yelling rape was a good idea. He backed off and let me escape. So now I'm here on GetBig. In my new black panties. What a day.

TheShape

• Getbig III
Re: I had a little 'incident' at Wal-Mart today
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 06:50:10 PM »
Hi Ed Wood!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 07:06:12 PM »
Read the title and immediately had a flashback of goodrum's walmart thread. Hold me back Vissy!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 07:08:14 PM »
Read the title and immediately had a flashback of goodrum's walmart thread. Hold me back Vissy!

Ha. He was supposed to follow up with that dude, but it seems he let it go. That Vince.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 07:45:23 PM »
Can this guy please take Shizzo's place on here?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 07:51:51 PM »
Can this guy please take Shizzo's place on here?

fhahahahahahaha

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 02:57:39 AM »
All that commotion must have made you thirsty. Did you drank a semen martini after that ?

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 03:55:29 AM »
Very erotic story bro.
Ψ

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 04:31:22 AM »
Sounds like a typical day in Walmart!

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2014, 05:47:20 AM »
Excellent!

I was wondering on when I would get my next quasi-juruth fix.

This will do nicely.

It's no Tom Platz wig, yet strangely, equally satisfying.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 06:56:51 AM »
Nice read, hard as steel now!  :P