Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 19, 2014, 07:25:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I had a little 'incident' at Wal-Mart today  (Read 1211 times)
Thteven
Getbig II

« on: February 23, 2014, 07:45:14 PM »

I stopped off at the local Wal-mart today for a panty fix. If you don't know what a panty fix is, let me explain: I like to try on women's panties. Especially in public places. It's one of my kinky voyeuristic fetishes(Don't knock it till you try it). Anyway. Since I have been kicked out of all the Victoria's secrets and Fredrick's of Hollywoods, I had to get my fix at Wal-mart. The Wal-mart I went to was in a, shall we say, 'bad' part of town. A lot of darkies. Anyway. I strut my stuff into the ladies clothes department and came across some sexy little black lingerie panties. Little boy shorts. Too cute. I choose the ones in the back(say no to HPV). I saunter over the dressing room, but these little juvenile delinquents of the Hebrew persuasion were watching my every move. "wat you doin wit dose panties dude?". I ignore them and manage to get into one of the dressing booths. Finally.

I take off my clothes and I try them on. Sexy. Very gratifying until I noticed something was wrong. Those little Darkies stole my clothes. Grabbed them through the bottom of the dressing room door. Damn it. Real funny. So I peaked out and grabbed some ladies clothes off the nearest rack. A Tweety bird sweater and a pair of skin tight jeans. As I'm walking through the store looking for these delinquents, I run into security. They noticed the tags on the clothes. He was a real big black guy. I try to explain my situation. He ain't buying it. He tells me to take them off. I told him I would pay for them.

Until I realized my wallet was in my pants that those little chocolate bastards had.

So I did what most Getbiggers would have done: ran. Besides the guard looked fat and out of shape, I probably could make it.

That fucker was fast. NFL fast. I almost made it out the store but he caught me. He pulled the sweater and jeans off leaving me in nothing but my black panties. It was quite the scene. I did the only thing I could think of: yell rape.

That must have been quite the scene. Some huge black security guard chasing a flamboyant gay man in nothing but a pair of panties through the parking lot. Yelling rape was a good idea. He backed off and let me escape. So now I'm here on GetBig. In my new black panties. What a day.

Report to moderator   Logged
TheShape
Getbig III

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 07:50:10 PM »

Hi Ed Wood!
Rambone
Getbig IV

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 08:06:12 PM »

Read the title and immediately had a flashback of goodrum's walmart thread. Hold me back Vissy!
The Ugly
Getbig V

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 08:08:14 PM »

Read the title and immediately had a flashback of goodrum's walmart thread. Hold me back Vissy!

Ha. He was supposed to follow up with that dude, but it seems he let it go. That Vince.
Costanza
Getbig IV

The Honorable James David Manning for President

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 08:45:23 PM »

Can this guy please take Shizzo's place on here?

Ω
Icelord
Time Out
Getbig IV

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 08:51:51 PM »

Can this guy please take Shizzo's place on here?

fhahahahahahaha
falco
Getbig V

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 03:57:39 AM »

All that commotion must have made you thirsty. Did you drank a semen martini after that ?
muscleman-2013
Getbig III

Team Putin

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 04:55:29 AM »

Very erotic story bro.
Ronnie Rep
Competitors
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 05:31:22 AM »

Sounds like a typical day in Walmart!
snx
Getbig IV

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2014, 06:47:20 AM »

Excellent!

I was wondering on when I would get my next quasi-juruth fix.

This will do nicely.

It's no Tom Platz wig, yet strangely, equally satisfying.
_bruce_
Getbig V

Anus Rising

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 07:56:51 AM »

Nice read, hard as steel now!  Tongue

[
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!