Author Topic: Do you know anyone who has suffered serious sides from AAS  (Read 5722 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Do you know anyone who has suffered serious sides from AAS
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2014, 12:34:32 AM »
Poeple trying to fool themselves with 250mg a week TRT need to come off that horse shit. I never felt as good as I did when I was totally off, but I looked average lol now Im back on.

People forget that true PCT recovery takes months and months, you need HCG and FSH/LH injections, for some the damage is permanent, hence 200mg every two weeks or even better 100mg a week would fare well and minimise BP and androgenic issues.

Saying that, here's a list of friends I personally know who have had serious health issues and don't train and never took steroids:

30 years old, brain tumour (terminal) currently taking it one day at a time and doing ok.
28 yrs old female friend stomach cancer, now clear
39yrs old burst appendix, almost died had his whole stomach opened up
32 year old ex of mine, we dated when she was about 26, beautiful girl did modeling work back, she had double masectomy (both breats removed) all hair gone and now recovering.
24 yr old normal healthy girl had a stroke, recovered

if the above summarises the risks our bodies are facing, AAS and GH only accentuates our chances and opens exposure to issues normal healthy young men don't usual face at our age i.e. heart, kidney, strokes, prostate cancers, leukemia...etc
S

sososue

• Getbig II
Re: do you know anyone
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2014, 01:01:31 AM »
Yes.

I had an ex boyfriend who let his blood pressure get so high that his left ventricle burst.

He now has to see a cardiologist every six months for the rest of his life. When it first burst he almost died.

He still cycles but his doses are lower and he does TRT year round.

He bought a blood pressure monitor and takes his blood pressure every single day twice a day vigilantly.

He can't let his heart beat get too high and doesn't do cardio nearly as much; nor does he go as hard.  
Is that why he's now an ex?

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2014, 01:06:58 AM »
Myth 2 – High testosterone levels increase the risk of prostate cancer. “This is a hypothesis based on a very simplistic understanding of testosterone metabolism and its effect on prostate cancer. It is simply wrong,” Kristal said. Unlike estrogen and breast cancer, where there is a very strong relationship, testosterone levels have no association with prostate cancer risk, he said. A study published in 2008 in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute, which combined data from 18 large studies, found no association between blood testosterone concentration and prostate cancer risk, and more recent studies have confirmed this conclusion.
https://www.fhcrc.org/en/news/releases/2012/08/prostate-cancer--six-things-men-should-know-about-tomatoes--fish.html

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2014, 01:11:24 AM »
Do you know anyone who has suffered serious sides from AAS?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2014, 01:45:28 AM »

I never saved anything for the swim back

8)

A

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2014, 06:01:14 AM »
I forgot a buddy of my age who used very low doses of winstrol and ephedrine to cut down once a year for a decade or so.
He has very low natural hormones in his body now at 38 yo and his heart lose the hability to stop before colapsing. For instance if he is cycling uphill and his heart starts reving high he has to voluntarely stop otherwise his heart revs untill explodes.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2014, 06:05:54 AM »
I forgot a buddy of my age who used very low doses of winstrol and ephedrine to cut down once a year for a decade or so.
He has very low natural hormones in his body now at 38 yo and his heart lose the hability to stop before colapsing. For instance if he is cycling uphill and his heart starts reving high he has to voluntarely stop otherwise his heart revs untill explodes.

ephedrine's a bitch, anything with a significant stimulating effect can be hazardous in the long run

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2014, 06:18:43 AM »
Serious sides are dosage dependent and how long you're on them.

Look at all the pros that have died and/or had major health problems... that speaks volumes.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2014, 06:21:53 AM »
ephedrine's a bitch, anything with a significant stimulating effect can be hazardous in the long run

Yep.  Stims are much worse on your body than roids.  I've seen many cases of hardcore abuse of E over the last 30 years.  I've also noticed that many are addicted and cannot function with them.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2014, 06:48:42 AM »
Yep.  Stims are much worse on your body than roids.  I've seen many cases of hardcore abuse of E over the last 30 years.  I've also noticed that many are addicted and cannot function with them.

very true.

for a few months even when I wasnt worried about my diet in the slightest, I would wash down a bronkaid and red bull everyday. very happy thats a thing of the past.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2014, 07:15:14 AM »

Sounds like a solid medical description.

My heart does the same thing.  Makes lots of beeping when I pushes it.  I has to stop at times cause it goes beep beep beep and collapses without my stop
Y

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2014, 07:16:33 AM »
Worst side of steroids is depression when quitting. low test. I don't use stimulants because of the same reason.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2014, 08:39:17 AM »
Not necessarily a steroid side-effect, but I have a couple friends who know this guy that started juicing basically from day one since he started working out. He knew exactly what he wanted to do, and that is to compete, so he went balls to the wall with training, diet and drugs. The guy gained something like 40 solid #s in less than a year and was competing/winning shows on the local level. Anyway, after a leg workout one day he was standing on a bench in the change-room, decided to hop down and when he hit the ground both quads tore right off the patella. I guess when muscle grows that fast the joints/tendons don't have time to catch up and become weakened under the stress of the muscle. I cringe every time I remember them telling me this story.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2014, 09:00:22 AM »
Not necessarily a steroid side-effect, but I have a couple friends who know this guy that started juicing basically from day one since he started working out. He knew exactly what he wanted to do, and that is to compete, so he went balls to the wall with training, diet and drugs. The guy gained something like 40 solid #s in less than a year and was competing/winning shows on the local level. Anyway, after a leg workout one day he was standing on a bench in the change-room, decided to hop down and when he hit the ground both quads tore right off the patella. I guess when muscle grows that fast the joints/tendons don't have time to catch up and become weakened under the stress of the muscle. I cringe every time I remember them telling me this story.

i wonder if they were fucked up before he jumped?

as in he injured them during the work out and didnt really know, hanging on by a thread so to speak.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2014, 09:01:45 AM »
Worst side of steroids is depression when quitting. low test. I don't use stimulants because of the same reason.
nah, only for idiots,they get depressed.

a sane person will know the muscle was leased in the first place and supposed to go again when coming off.

theres a great feel of relief when being off for the secure ppl who dont care if theyre a few lbs less.

sure, everything in the gym and the look relatively sucks when off, but other than that,life goes on, less bloodpressure,less bloat,all good.

agree with the stimulants, ppl should just uhm, learn to diet properly instead.

n

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2014, 09:02:36 AM »

a chap called derek anthony

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2014, 09:03:50 AM »
Sounds like a solid medical description.

My heart does the same thing.  Makes lots of beeping when I pushes it.  I has to stop at times cause it goes beep beep beep and collapses without my stop

:D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2014, 09:58:41 AM »
I frequently experience the side effect of becoming incredibly jacked and awesome while on AAS.

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2014, 10:15:07 AM »
nor does he go as hard. 

Is that a problem his side or yours?

ha ha ha  :-\

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2014, 11:24:59 AM »
i wonder if they were fucked up before he jumped?

as in he injured them during the work out and didnt really know, hanging on by a thread so to speak.
No clue. Again, don't know the guy, just re-telling what friends told me about him. Could have absolutely have something to do with injury or something to that effect. Its not uncommon to see bodybuilders tear a large muscle, like the quad, by doing benign things. Vic tore his quad getting out of a car (I think?), Branch slipped on wet floor and tore his quad. Those are only 2 examples, and the only 2 I can think of off the top of my head, but its still pretty sad knowing you're a step away from tearing a muscle because they're just too damn big for your frame.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2014, 12:04:59 AM »
Sudden or Unnatural Deaths Involving Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids

Anabolic-androgenic steroids (AASs) are frequently misused. To determine causes of death, characteristics, toxicology, and pathology of AAS positive cases, all cases (n = 24) presenting to the New South Wales Department of Forensic Medicine (1995–2012) were retrieved.

All were male, and the mean age was 31.7 years. Deaths were mainly due to accidental drug toxicity (62.5%), then suicide (16.7%) and homicide (12.5%).

Abnormal testosterone/epitestosterone ratios were reported in 62.5%, followed by metabolites of nandrolone (58.3%), stanozolol (33.3%), and methandienone (20.8%). In 23 of 24 cases, substances other than steroids were detected, most commonly psychostimulants (66.7%).

In nearly half, testicular atrophy was noted, as was testicular fibrosis and arrested spermatogenesis. Left ventricular hypertrophy was noted in 30.4%, and moderate to severe narrowing of the coronary arteries in 26.1%.

To summarize, the typical case was a male polydrug user aged in their thirties, with death due to drug toxicity. Extensive cardiovascular disease was particularly notable.

Darke S, Torok M, Duflou J. Sudden or Unnatural Deaths Involving Anabolic-androgenic Steroids. Journal of Forensic Sciences. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1556-4029.12424/abstract

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2014, 12:12:36 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birgit_Dressel

Death[edit]
According to TIME magazine, Dressel had a very laissez-faire attitude about medication: she stocked large amounts of medicines, and when her mother asked her about it, she said: "These are all harmless drugs. All athletes take them. It's really nothing special."[4] On April 1987, Dressel's condition rapidly declined. She had taken over 100 medications in the last few months, among them steroids.[2] After taking additional medication to relieve back pain, her body went into allergic-toxic shock on April 8, causing rapid multiple organ failure. Due to consistent overmedication, her nerves were so damaged that painkillers were useless.[2] After three days of agony, Dressel died on April 10. An autopsy revealed traces of 101 different medications in her body.[5]

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2014, 12:52:37 AM »
testicular fibrosis

Maybe you should save just a little for the swim back  :-\
A

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2014, 01:10:29 AM »
Nasser and kovacs are two that come to mind

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2014, 06:48:52 AM »
real questions go unnoticed around here and rumours and propaganda run rampant   speaks volumes to the educational average on getbig
This site is basically composed of
1) a handful of passive female posters who contribute basically nothing to any discussion ever
2) a couple of moderators who don't moderate
3) an absentee owner who doesn't care that his site is basically a warehouse for trolls/biggots/psychopaths/stalkers
4) 2 or 3 stalkers who obsessively follow people around who bruised their tiny egos by ignoring them
and lastly
5) people who respond facetiously to every topic, with no intention of actually debating the subject but merely derailing it with ad hominems, straw man responses, or picture posts