Author Topic: BitCoin out of bidness  (Read 6588 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: BitCoin out of bidness
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2014, 11:32:06 AM »
gold is fiat too, hope this helps

and lets not forget what rosevelt did to the gold owners when he deemed it fit.

owing property will be the safest,but sometimes even that can be taken.

5000+ years of it being fiat... nothing can beat that track record.

You can hide gold, you cannot hide a house or a piece of land.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2014, 11:36:23 AM »
I'm talking about physical paper dollars.  

You're obviously not going to buy a big ticket item like a house or Ferrari with cash.

You can keep cash at home in a safe and spend it at your leisure... no paper/electronic trail whatsoever.

TPTB want to do away with cash... too much anonymity and no way to track it.  

I believe crypto-currencies are a beta test for a one world digital currency.

Most people claim net worth based on cash holdings they have + assets.  But those cash holdings today are virtual.  nothing to stop a bank from just wiping out your account or freezing it leaving you without access to your cash.  the gov has done this to many people

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2014, 11:51:48 AM »
gold is fiat too, hope this helps

and lets not forget what rosevelt did to the gold owners when he deemed it fit.

owing property will be the safest,but sometimes even that can be taken.

gold is not fiat (it is a physical commodity), it has intrinsic value as a holder of wealth. Anything can be seized property, liberty, children and family....

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2014, 12:01:17 PM »
Most people claim net worth based on cash holdings they have + assets.  But those cash holdings today are virtual.  nothing to stop a bank from just wiping out your account or freezing it leaving you without access to your cash.  the gov has done this to many people

I don't disagree with that.  There are NO incentives to keeping large amounts of cash in a bank today.

Regarding frozen assets... you never really own your home, you're simply renting from the government.  Try not paying RE taxes and see what happens to your home.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2014, 12:03:33 PM »

Regarding frozen fixed assets... you never really own your home, you're simply renting from the government.  Try not paying RE taxes and see what happens to your home.

this is true......

"frozen assets" are an entirely different matter

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2014, 12:04:16 PM »
I guess these bitcoin people never heard of a debit card.

You know...electronically transfer my funds in exchange for goods and services.
guess you never heard of black market, money laundry and dark web

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2014, 12:05:06 PM »
gold is not fiat (it is a physical commodity), it has intrinsic value as a holder of wealth. Anything can be seized property, liberty, children and family....
well if you have it in your hand, its real.

but if you just buy the promise-"gold iou",its not.

they really do this.
n

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2014, 12:13:30 PM »
well if you have it in your hand, its real.

but if you just buy the promise-"gold iou",its not.

they really do this.

this x100

If you cant hold it, you don't own it. My comment is strictly on physical gold not ETF or a mutual fund lol, those are the WORST fiat toilet paper papers.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2014, 12:36:10 PM »
Bitcoin is not out of business, just one of the of the markets that trade bitcoins "MtGox"

Bitcoins are still trading in other markets, worth about $500 per bitcoin at the moment.

It's like saying the US dollar failed because Bank of America went bankrupt and out of business.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2014, 12:51:50 PM »
Ironic that El Chapo gets caught and a day later bitcoin takes a beating.  Wasn't bitcoin popular among drug dealers?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2014, 01:04:35 PM »
Bitcoin is not out of business, just one of the of the markets that trade bitcoins "MtGox"

Bitcoins are still trading in other markets, worth about $500 per bitcoin at the moment.

It's like saying the US dollar failed because Bank of America went bankrupt and out of business.

My advice... sell all your bitcoins now while the illusion of value is still there.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2014, 06:01:10 PM »
I called it from miles away.  Where is that moron that used to post every time when I did about how good Bitcoin Investments were?
you didn't call shit, as im typing 1btc=$553. mt gox was ran by amateurs as evidence for the reason of their shutdown.  the closure of the biggest exchange has nothing to do with cryptocurrency itself but the fact is that their operation wasn't up to par. bitcoin or any other "coin" are definetly going to have their issues like anything new will, but to say they've failed is foolish.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2014, 06:03:32 PM »
who cares. it's a currency for lowlife criminals, pedofiles, drug addicts, sextraders, and scum

oh forgot that's half of getbig  ::)

;D  ;D  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2014, 06:20:00 PM »
V

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2014, 06:27:31 PM »
I found some dough on a tree  dawg.
Straight on the money.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2014, 06:29:52 PM »
My advice... sell all your bitcoins now while the illusion of value is still there.
the shit is all driven by speculation. I enjoy it because I can make money based on the arbitrary value these people give it. It's like early 80's penny stocks. Nobody is regulating this so market manipulation happens quite easily. It's amusing to see how many pump and dumps happen and if you catch and ride the wave at the right time you can come out with a little something. I paid for everyone lunch on my shift yesterday flipping a few LTC at work because the market was so volatile. But yeah lots of people may be pulling out after all the money that was lost yesterday.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2014, 06:48:46 PM »
guess you never heard of black market, money laundry and dark web

Oooh..the "Dark Web"....

You go buy a kilo of coke off the internet with your bitcoin...tell me how that works out for you LOL

Money laundering and the black market were just fine before the bitcoin and will be just fine after

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2014, 06:52:36 PM »
Lol at that Canadian currency. This is America bro!

The silver maple is an even purer coin than the silver eagle and is recognized around the world.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2014, 07:12:26 PM »
I traded some bitcoins for gold.  Kind of a win win.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2014, 07:18:52 PM »
Ironic that El Chapo gets caught and a day later bitcoin takes a beating.  Wasn't bitcoin popular among drug dealers?

This.

Bitcoin is totally traceable and trackable. Once this all pans out paper cash and metals will be back in style.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2014, 07:23:45 PM »
think about this.

give me your real govt backed upmoney for some non existing data that was just made up and nobody guarantees for nothing about it, not value, no way to fight fraud,nothing.

brutal suckers.

n

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2014, 07:33:18 PM »
you didn't call shit, as im typing 1btc=$553. mt gox was ran by amateurs as evidence for the reason of their shutdown.  the closure of the biggest exchange has nothing to do with cryptocurrency itself but the fact is that their operation wasn't up to par. bitcoin or any other "coin" are definetly going to have their issues like anything new will, but to say they've failed is foolish.
Ok "Bit" "master".  Go fuck yourself. Why don`t you go mine for something more useful like your boogers.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2014, 07:34:41 PM »
the shit is all driven by speculation. I enjoy it because I can make money based on the arbitrary value these people give it. It's like early 80's penny stocks. Nobody is regulating this so market manipulation happens quite easily. It's amusing to see how many pump and dumps happen and if you catch and ride the wave at the right time you can come out with a little something. I paid for everyone lunch on my shift yesterday flipping a few LTC at work because the market was so volatile. But yeah lots of people may be pulling out after all the money that was lost yesterday.
I bet you made less than two dollars total.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2014, 08:00:56 PM »
Ok "Bit" "master".  Go fuck yourself. Why don`t you go mine for something more useful like your boogers.
lol boogers? What are You fuckin 10 years old man?

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
  • There's somethin out there, and it ain't no man.
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2014, 09:19:37 PM »
MtGox is out of business which is a relief for the bitcoin community. Bitcoin can now contiune its upward climb now that the cancer known as Gox is gone. Serious investors pulled their money and coins off Gox months ago. Also, I have been mining a new alt coin called Bitcoin Scrypt, similar to bitcoin. The Chinse seem to like it. I have made over 500 percent profit on it in the past week. Currently, you can convert a fraction of a cent into full units of Bitcoin Scrypt. We're on the edge of a new horzizon. This is about bitcoin the protocol, not bitcoin the currency. The people with intuitive insight will be made very wealthy. Good luck to you guys flipping stocks in a market on the edge of collapse. Bitcoin will save the world.