Author Topic: Man decides it is a good idea to start beating a cop, gets shot and killed (vid)  (Read 6439 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
liberals are sitting at home, collecting welfare.

conservatives are at work, paying taxes.

Conservatives pay for cops.

yeah exactly I didnt what he was trying to say.

im a white christian conservative american and I know that I pay a shit ton of taxes.

oh wait, all conservatives are millionaire oil refinery owning tax evaders haha. oh brother.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
the camera man should have "assisted" the cop perhaps nobody would have died or maybe 2 instead of 1  ;D
^^
BEST thing you've said in ages!!! ;)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
^^
BEST thing you've said in ages!!! ;)
well it's tricky maybe could have got both shot that way

but if he had pulled the fella off the police man then the police would have been able to stand up and smack him around with his batton ;D

i would guess ???

bradistani

• Getbig V
Darwin Award winner, he had previously assaulted a cab driver too

he learnt the hard way  :)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
why did the man fight the police man?

one time police people gave me a bad beating, they destroyed several teeth in my mouth

then after all was done they find they actually beat the wrong person

they never even paid my dental bill :(

but at least i'm still alive

Can't you read? The whole incident has been written in words right at the front of your eyes, and you ask why he fight the police?

1. because he was an imbecile, just like you, and that is the basic reason
2. because he was beating a taxi driver over the argument, and beating people in USA is against a law
3. he try to flee from the scene, and this of duty cop try to arrest him because of that, and because he was an imbecile, like you.

Do this clear the situation for you at all? No, because you are an imbecile. I bet you somehow earn that beating of yours anyway, maybe you look like imbecile, who needs some beating?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Friggin liberal bastard filming it...that's an aggressive stance..he says about the cop trying to maintain control over the perp...has no clue just another video jockey thinking they know what's going on..makes me sick listening to these idiots! Am glad I am no longer on the job!

This. I hate these fuckers

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Can't you read? The whole incident has been written in words right at the front of your eyes, and you ask why he fight the police?

1. because he was an imbecile, just like you, and that is the basic reason
2. because he was beating a taxi driver over the argument, and beating people in USA is against a law
3. he try to flee from the scene, and this of duty cop try to arrest him because of that, and because he was an imbecile, like you.

Do this clear the situation for you at all? No, because you are an imbecile. I bet you somehow earn that beating of yours anyway, maybe you look like imbecile, who needs some beating?
thanks for the cliffs i dont read all that shit, i have imbeciles like you summarize it

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
thanks for the cliffs i dont read all that shit, i have imbeciles like you summarize it

haha.. well played halo

Ropo

• Getbig IV
why center mass? why not shoot him in the leg? What exactly does the cop think his job is. This is not a fuckin warzone. Shit pull your weapon fire a shot into the air and tell the offender to get on the ground. here we have a cop exhibiting the same hubris and poor impulse control present in most criminal and unfortunately most cops are like this. Being a cop is the closest you can get to being a fuckin criminal without actually being one.

I hate cops. I wish every single on of them and their families everything bad that could ever happen to a person. The mentality of a police officer is disgusting and only a disgusting wayward bastard would choose that occupation. If you truly wanted to help people you'd be an EMT or a firefighter not a useless public servant suckling from the teat of taxpayer.

Condolences to the family of that dead unfortunate bastard.

Why not? If you are beating someone who you met on the street, you will lost your right to keep on living altogether, and anyone can shot you like a rabid dog if they feel like it and to save your victims life. Basically it is simple as that. In USA with megazillion of these cases already, even the stupidest fucking idiot should know how it ends if you fight with the police, and this piece of crap was still trying? Idiots like that are better off dead. You can hate police as much you like, but you will fucking love to see them, when someone will be beating living shit out of you..

Ropo

• Getbig IV

At least I can read, and not being just sitting there with my thumb in my ass and asking stupid questions like a retard. 

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Friggin liberal bastard filming it...that's an aggressive stance..he says about the cop trying to maintain control over the perp...has no clue just another video jockey thinking they know what's going on..makes me sick listening to these idiots! Am glad I am no longer on the job!

If the cop is doing nothing wrong, he has nothing to worry about by getting filmed.  It could even help exonerate him from a wrongful brutality case.

Why would you be against documenting the truth?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Good shot!   :)

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
congratulations, youre the dumbest fuck on this entire board.

You're clueless to say the least, leg shot? Warning shot? Do you think the guy beating his head in was fucking around? Were they having a tickle party that got out of hand? No, the stupid dead idiot was actively trying to inflict serious bodily injury on the cop that was doing his job, and up until that point he was doing by presenting the least amount of force needed for that situation. The second mr. dead got squirly he was fair game to get his ass fucked right up via punches, baton, taser, you name it. BUT HE DIDNT, the cop still tried to control the situation with simple control holds.

I pray to god that youre never in a life or death situation, you will make the WRONG choice.

Nicely put.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
And I wish the bitch "intervened" like she wanted, so her ass could catch a couple rounds too.

Hippies. ::)

sancho ed

• Getbig III
why center mass? why not shoot him in the leg? What exactly does the cop think his job is. This is not a fuckin warzone. Shit pull your weapon fire a shot into the air and tell the offender to get on the ground. here we have a cop exhibiting the same hubris and poor impulse control present in most criminal and unfortunately most cops are like this. Being a cop is the closest you can get to being a fuckin criminal without actually being one.

I hate cops. I wish every single on of them and their families everything bad that could ever happen to a person. The mentality of a police officer is disgusting and only a disgusting wayward bastard would choose that occupation. If you truly wanted to help people you'd be an EMT or a firefighter not a useless public servant suckling from the teat of taxpayer.

stupidest. post. ever.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
the camera man/woman seemed atleast mildly retarded

galeniko

• Getbig V
Whenever I watch one of these vids that ends in the perp getting killed, I always wonder whether they started out that day ever dreaming it would end like that - know what I mean?

nah they think they can just walk over everyone, and then boom,they get eventualy owned.

last time i checked we dont have a single world leader who bases his power on martial arts or that sort of stuff.

n

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
congratulations, youre the dumbest fuck on this entire board.

You're clueless to say the least, leg shot? Warning shot? Do you think the guy beating his head in was fucking around? Were they having a tickle party that got out of hand? No, the stupid dead idiot was actively trying to inflict serious bodily injury on the cop that was doing his job, and up until that point he was doing by presenting the least amount of force needed for that situation. The second mr. dead got squirly he was fair game to get his ass fucked right up via punches, baton, taser, you name it. BUT HE DIDNT, the cop still tried to control the situation with simple control holds.

I pray to god that youre never in a life or death situation, you will make the WRONG choice.

Thank you. What a fucktard.

Getting his head bounced off the sidewalk and you want a warning shot though he have him MULTIPLE verbal warnings? Leg shot? Oh and end up shooting his own legs as they were intertwined in the struggle.

You know what fuck it..why didn't the cop do the Vulcan neck thingy or some Jedi hand waving shit or maybe just drop to his knees and pray for Jesus to some down and ask they guy nicely.

Idiot.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I don`t always fight the cops when drunk,but when I do,I wear Kevlar!

Fortress

• Getbig V

Dear satan you're an idiot. Police are taught to only pull their firearm if they fear mortal danger (or to preserve life). And in doing so, centre of mass is always the target. Warning shot? In the leg? Ridiculous. The officer says he feared he was losing consciousness and his positioning was that of mortal danger. He was WELL WITHIN HIS LEGAL AND ETHICAL RIGHT to do what he did.

As soon as we're in a compromised position and there is intent and an ability to carry out the threat, lethal force is absolutely warranted.

This officer was doing everything straight and legal. By-the-book, as it were. From his mounting positioning (and verbal commands) to his immediate reach for his weapon upon falling to the submission position, it was textbook.

Once again someone makes a fatal error of judgement. Likely caused, at least in part, through alcohol consumption.

woodman

• Getbig II
If the cop is doing nothing wrong, he has nothing to worry about by getting filmed.  It could even help exonerate him from a wrongful brutality case.

Why would you be against documenting the truth?
not against documenting it! Against the liberal Botards that comment about the cop using force

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

You are a complete idiot. That was a completely clean and justified shooting. Shoot him in the leg? Shoot into the air? He has just as much access to that weapon as the cop. Let me give you some really good advice. If a cop is trying to cuff you to arrest you don't resist.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
yeah exactly I didnt what he was trying to say.

im a white christian conservative american and I know that I pay a shit ton of taxes.

oh wait, all conservatives are millionaire oil refinery owning tax evaders haha. oh brother.

I meant that conservatives appreciate them but they enforce the police state of the liberal agenda.  Everyone knows liberals don't pay taxes.  I didn't realize I had to include that explanation
Y

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
should have shot him in his hand that way he would be neutrilizedn without death

shot to the leg can easily kill you

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Another idiot comment. Aim for the hand as you're being hit in the face. I guess you never shot a gun in your life. I would like to have you mounted punching you in the face and see if you can hit my hand. Odds are as you are firing off shots trying to accomplish that I will take that guy away and put one in your head.