Author Topic: question for all the "no carbs" folks...  (Read 11511 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: question for all the "no carbs" folks...
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2014, 11:05:17 AM »
Here is what I know and how I see things...

The body fares well when you are consistent with what you do. Fuck up the balance or trend and it shuts down and clings to fat. So whenn you go no carbs non stop the body uses lypogenesys...uses fats...when you do eat carbs as well, it's glucogenesys.. both systems work well if CONSISTANT. But when you fuck with it every so often, you fuck with the pancreas as well and it releases insulin etc .. and it abruptly switches back to glyco storage etc.

YOUR BODY DOES NOT LIKE WHEN YOU FUCK WITH IT AND IT DOES NOT KNOW WHAT'S NEXT.

YOUR BODY DOES VERY WELL FATBURNING WHEN YOU ARE CONSISTANT..EITHER LOW CARB CLEAN EATING OR KETO.

This is my take on it.

CONSISTANCY AND SLOW MODERATE APPROACH AND i GUARANTEE YOU'LL COME IN SHAPE.

Simple Simon

« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2014, 11:20:15 AM »
Here is what I know and how I see things...

The body fares well when you are consistent with what you do. Fuck up the balance or trend and it shuts down and clings to fat. So whenn you go no carbs non stop the body uses lypogenesys...uses fats...when you do eat carbs as well, it's glucogenesys.. both systems work well if CONSISTANT. But when you fuck with it every so often, you fuck with the pancreas as well and it releases insulin etc .. and it abruptly switches back to glyco storage etc.

YOUR BODY DOES NOT LIKE WHEN YOU FUCK WITH IT AND IT DOES NOT KNOW WHAT'S NEXT.

YOUR BODY DOES VERY WELL FATBURNING WHEN YOU ARE CONSISTANT..EITHER LOW CARB CLEAN EATING OR KETO.

This is my take on it.

CONSISTANCY AND SLOW MODERATE APPROACH AND i GUARANTEE YOU'LL COME IN SHAPE.

The body is also very good at self preservation and if you eat consistently low for a period of time the metabolism adjusts to allow you to survive.
Now if you constantly keep it off guard with higher and lower cals then its always confused and as long as the calories remain in an over all deficit you should keep losing.

Rabbit Starvation is the obvious exception to any diet rules.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2014, 11:22:38 AM »
The body is also very good at self preservation and if you eat consistently low for a period of time the metabolism adjusts to allow you to survive.
Now if you constantly keep it off guard with higher and lower cals then its always confused and as long as the calories remain in an over all deficit you should keep losing.

Simple Simon owning this thread with simplicity lol ;D
S

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 05, 2014, 12:07:51 PM »

yes, i have to say about the "galeniko approach",sure thing it works.

but once you have crashed the calories, theres no going back.if one goes higher, the body gonna store the fat and water in an unbelievable fast rate.
sure one refeed when depleted will not hurt, but neither will it boost metabolism, theres only few way to keep a metabolism going, and going too low on cals is not 1 off them.
when already crahed,theres only 2 ways to go further, reduce even more, or be more actuve,which will be hard bc theres simply not much energy for much more than the training and zmbying through the day.

for me its no problem though i know whats to come and know ill hold through.

if one hasnt got the mental power, better to stick to a carbo cycling regiment.

its always relative, when im 8% bodyfat, ie very soft for my standards, i can go on with very little food,the feeling on having plenty energy is there, bc im used to much lower standards.
some other person could be feeling as drained at 12% as i do at 5%, simply bc hes used to being 15+%

and with the crashing down, but this goes for all bbuilding diets, must be very careful when increasing calories later on.

but i simply use the very easy "trick" of no eating unless hungry and thats it.
that way must never count calories.or schedule meals.

i know, you schedule small meals bc you know youll be hungry by the time youre "supposed"to eat again, this is very smart approach and has nothing to do with a dumbass who simple schedules 5 or 6 meals bc theres atherory out there saying so.

n

Simple Simon

« Reply #104 on: March 05, 2014, 12:13:56 PM »

Thats easy if you actually know what 'hungry' is.
Some people have never ever been 'hungry'.

Some people eat a meal and say "Im still hungry", lol.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 05, 2014, 12:28:49 PM »
Thats easy if you actually know what 'hungry' is.
Some people have never ever been 'hungry'.

Some people eat a meal and say "Im still hungry", lol.
haha yeah.

must specify liud and clear.hungry is when the stomach is without a doubt empty.

it sometimes even fools myself after all those years,i could swear im fainting from hunger and then despite not having a meal, have a huge toiletry session later on.its very misleading,generaly the more "Junkfoddy" the food is,the more the brain is misleading you.

so yeah, its oemwhere between going hypo(thbats too brutal) and stomach realy sucked in bc theres nothing in it.

to keep that state permanent is easy, therell always be that feeling of the average person who thinks theyre hungry, realy satiety rarely happens on diet.or feeling etremly filled.

haha, yeah,the ppl are hilarious, one frend after having eaten a 500cals sandwich, about 1 hr later he described his alleged hunger as "im feeling like theres a hole in my gut(this is in the real world just the bloodsugar coming crashing down from the previous sandwich)i could eat a house".
he then ate a whole pizza and was kinda agressive and moody while waiting for the izza.when will it come"etc.

or a frend we went to mcdonalds.after he had 10 33cl beers that night, ie 1500cals, and thats after dinner with nuts etc, he ate there 1500cals(i know the mcdonalds cals)and after that had a portion of fries to top that up, to finsih off the little remaining hunger.

yeah ppl with no control oblivious to what is bloodsugar levels and how it feels, will be hungry at the sight of a fastfood stand.or mere thought.

the issue, they confuse apetite with hunger.
even sine on a farm have better feel for hunger.literaly, i worked on a swine farm once. ;D
n

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 05, 2014, 05:29:31 PM »
Simple Simon owning this thread with simplicity lol ;D
yawn

maybe you are just desperate to eat some carbs  ;)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 05, 2014, 05:49:01 PM »
yes, i have to say about the "galeniko approach",sure thing it works.

but once you have crashed the calories, theres no going back.if one goes higher, the body gonna store the fat and water in an unbelievable fast rate.
sure one refeed when depleted will not hurt, but neither will it boost metabolism, theres only few way to keep a metabolism going, and going too low on cals is not 1 off them.
when already crahed,theres only 2 ways to go further, reduce even more, or be more actuve,which will be hard bc theres simply not much energy for much more than the training and zmbying through the day.

for me its no problem though i know whats to come and know ill hold through.

if one hasnt got the mental power, better to stick to a carbo cycling regiment.

its always relative, when im 8% bodyfat, ie very soft for my standards, i can go on with very little food,the feeling on having plenty energy is there, bc im used to much lower standards.
some other person could be feeling as drained at 12% as i do at 5%, simply bc hes used to being 15+%

and with the crashing down, but this goes for all bbuilding diets, must be very careful when increasing calories later on.

i know, you schedule small meals bc you know youll be hungry by the time youre "supposed"to eat again, this is very smart approach and has nothing to do with a dumbass who simple schedules 5 or 6 meals bc theres atherory out there saying so.

So here you finally admit there is metabolic adaption. Funny how you disagreed with me before.

Good to see you coming around and seeing the light.
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #108 on: March 05, 2014, 07:06:03 PM »
So here you finally admit there is metabolic adaption. Funny how you disagreed with me before.

Good to see you coming around and seeing the light.

lol, yes.

square galeniko away.

he has no idea what he is doing.

not the leanest guy on the board year around or anything.

not to mention over 200 lbs at that level of shred.

::)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 05, 2014, 07:30:41 PM »
lol, yes.

square galeniko away.

he has no idea what he is doing.

not the leanest guy on the board year around or anything.

not to mention over 200 lbs at that level of shred.

::)

He;s not. He also had health problems and recently admitted to changing the way he diets... he's reduced his protein and added more carbs.

He looks good for a gymrat but he's not even at the level of a C-level amateur bodybuilder.
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2014, 07:34:08 PM »
He;s not. He also had health problems and recently admitted to changing the way he diets... he's reduced his protein and added more carbs.

He looks good for a gymrat but he's not even at the level of a C-level amateur bodybuilder.

Will you ever look better than him?

lol, and btw I dont diet like him.

Carbs arent my enemy on a diet, just reduced.

but I dont talk shit on people that have done it, over and over again.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2014, 07:36:39 PM »
Will you ever look better than him?

lol, and btw I dont diet like him.

Carbs arent my enemy on a diet, just reduced.

but I dont talk shit on people that have done it, over and over again.

Thats the thing... I don't want to look like him. He's nothing special to me. I've seen more muscle mass on highschool athletes bound for college.

A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2014, 07:45:31 PM »
Thats the thing... I don't want to look like him. He's nothing special to me. I've seen more muscle mass on highschool athletes bound for college.

I can understand your train of thought.

I used to be a delusional natural just like you man.

I honestly would of looked at him and said "oh wow, a skinny dude who got some arms"

Now I know better.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 06, 2014, 04:35:54 AM »
sometimes even fools myself after all those years,i could swear im fainting from hunger and then despite not having a meal, have a huge toiletry session later on.

"huge toiletry session"

^ lmao funny fucker  ;D
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 06, 2014, 04:43:34 AM »
yawn

maybe you are just desperate to eat some carbs  ;)

Dude, I must admit I have the meanest sweet tooth out there I could eat a huge cake in one go and have done so before many times, family size Tiramisu, Chocolate fudge....you name it I can swallow it (no homo)

But on the other hand I am willing to try something different. I started dieting on Sunday, my plan is getting as lean as poss for the summer. I was planning a refeed on Friday, but will give your rational a good shot and will literally follow this thing for two months and see how I fare and come back to you with results.

My only worry is muscle loss.
S

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: March 06, 2014, 04:45:20 AM »
Dude, I must admit I have the meanest sweet tooth out there I could eat a huge cake in one go and have done so before many times, family size Tiramisu, Chocolate fudge....you name it I can swallow it (no homo)

But on the other hand I am willing to try something different. I started dieting on Sunday, now planning on getting as lean as poss for the summer. I was planning a refeed on Friday, but will give your rational a good shot and will literally follow this thing for two months and see how I fare and come back to you with results.

My only worry is muscle loss.

Dont confuse depleted and smooth with muscle loss and you will be fine.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 06, 2014, 04:48:01 AM »
Dont confuse depleted and smooth with muscle loss and you will be fine.

Good point

When I carb cycled I would wake up post refeed full and pumped and the gym sessions that day reminded me of this fact, I think going on this straight for a while will be a challenge.
S

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #117 on: March 06, 2014, 04:52:29 AM »
Good point

When I carb cycled I would wake up post refeed full and pumped and the gym sessions that day reminded me of this fact, I think going on this straight for a while will be a challenge.

During low carbs its easy for the mind to play tricks and you think muscle is burning off, it isnt, its just deflated.
And if you have a film of fat over it you look small and smooth, the refeeds blow the muscle up and although the fat is still there you look in better condition because of the fullness.
If you are supplementing correctly you shouldnt lose much muscle.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #118 on: March 06, 2014, 04:53:01 AM »
V

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 06, 2014, 04:53:46 AM »
skorpio.. you look fine with what you did. Why change it? If what you do gets you in the shape you want I say keep doing it.

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: March 06, 2014, 04:53:55 AM »
High protein, low carb diet will shorten your lifespan

http://www.thesatellite.com.au/news/high-protein-low-carb-diet-will-shorten-your-life/2188990/
Not looking both ways before crossing the road does as well, whats your point?

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: March 06, 2014, 04:55:28 AM »
skorpio.. you look fine with what you did. Why change it? If what you do gets you in the shape you want I say keep doing it.
Maybe he wants to look better, some people are not happy with mediocrity.
6-0
6-2
6-0

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 06, 2014, 04:57:55 AM »
During low carbs its easy for the mind to play tricks and you think muscle is burning off, it isnt, its just deflated.
And if you have a film of fat over it you look small and smooth, the refeeds blow the muscle up and although the fat is still there you look in better condition because of the fullness.
If you are supplementing correctly you shouldnt lose much muscle.

One shot of sust one shot of eq per week

60mg Anavar

Shakes and chciken and fish mostly with vegetables i.e. salads, cucumber,...etc.

Switching the EQ for Masteron later and dropping the var. If not happy with size I will bring in the Tren, but ideally i like to avoid that compound.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 06, 2014, 04:59:48 AM »

I want to take it a little further this time, get a 100% tight mid section not just front abs and obliques, christmas tree on lower back sort of conditionning.
S

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 06, 2014, 05:47:07 AM »
Maybe he wants to look better, some people are not happy with mediocrity.
6-0
6-2
6-0
He already looks excellent

are you suggesting I should be embarrassed with 3 main draw loses? I won many matches and a few tournaments even both singles and doubles in those times. I never claimed I was Nadal but stated many times I played futures and loved it. I also played point guard for 2 seasons for my local basketball team in the second division. Should I be ashamed "sososue"? I fought in 3 national kyokushin tournaments and a handful of other cups.. should I be ashamed I was not top 10 in the world? I played 5.0 level squash and did quite well in US.. should I hide that too? I competed in bodybuilding .. should I be ashamed?

let me ask you, what have YOU done worth sharing? not judging but asking..