Author Topic: Where are the anti-gun nuts now? 28 killed at a Train station. 113 wounded.  (Read 23537 times)

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!

lol. very convenient to correlate a psychopathic dictator with gun regulations...as if they were directly related...

are you saying that none of them wouldve raped their peoples if their peoples had a right to arms?...cos thats a looooong bow. and completely horeshit.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
wow it seems that the gun nuts think that if guns werent illegal, the carnage wouldve been worse.

well they arent illegal in the US, and people are shooting each other left right and centre.

and massacres happen frequently.

and in countries where there are strict gun control, massacres and shootings are quite rare.

what part of logic am i missing?

(and i am talking comparative rates, not absolute, so its a per person basis)..

This 100% false and incorrect. Look up the facts.... more gun laws = more violent crime. No matter what your crazy little brain can process. Those are the FACTS.
$

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
wow it seems that the gun nuts think that if guns werent illegal, the carnage wouldve been worse.

well they arent illegal in the US, and people are shooting each other left right and centre.

and in countries where there are strict gun control, massacres and shootings are quite rare.

Nah. Those shootings occur once or twice a month. And the media jumps on that with around-the-clock coverage, the talking heads chime in, Piers Morgan invites a few victims' family members, and the foreign media makes it seem America is some giant warzone.

I've been there 30 years, never seen a bullet or a shot fired near me. And I've been in most of the major cities, including hot ones like LA and Detroit. It's all liberal bullshit. A country of 315 million, in which more than half own firearms, and you get maybe 5-10 mass shootings a year. That's a drop in the bucket.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
lol. very convenient to correlate a psychopathic dictator with gun regulations...as if they were directly related...

are you saying that none of them wouldve raped their peoples if their peoples had a right to arms?...cos thats a looooong bow. and completely horeshit.
If their people were armed, they wouldn't have been forced into slave camps or sent to wars they didn't want to fight in for the plans of a megalomaniac and his goose-stepping gay secret police party. Correct. Because the military units that took their homes/property WERE armed.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
The definition of criminal is to break the LAW. A law would say give up your guns. What do criminals do again? IGNORE THE FUCKING LAW. I don't get why this is so hard for the anti gun fools. So you take the guns away from those who are most unlikely to use them for crime... but let the criminals keep theirs. Fucking brilliant.

If there was a SINGLE legal gun carrier in this crowd... no where near this many people would have died... be it law enforcement or civilian. Same with Virginia or Fort Hood etc. The problem was the lack of guns IN THE NON CRIMINALS HANDS.

because when its law, guns become difficult to get. and additionally, gun crime might exist, but people dont end up in shoot outs.

why is this so difficult for gunners to get?

imagine the cold war with no nukes... and you start to get the idea.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Nah. Those shootings occur once or twice a month. And the media jumps on that with around-the-clock coverage, the talking heads chime in, Piers Morgan invites a few victims' family members, and the foreign media makes it seem America is some giant warzone.

I've been there 30 years, never seen a bullet or a shot fired near me. And I've been in most of the major cities, including hot ones like LA and Detroit. It's all liberal bullshit. A country of 315 million, in which more than half own firearms, and you get maybe 5-10 mass shootings a year. That's a drop in the bucket.

There is no point in arguing. Talking to a liberal turd about facts in like trying to teach a retard Algebra. Probably harder... they are that fucking dumb.
$

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
because when its law, guns become difficult to get. and additionally, gun crime might exist, but people dont end up in shoot outs.

lol, guns are illegal in Russia yet any idiot can get his hands on one if he knows someone on the street
and guns are highly restricted in germany yet they have shootings regularly
BULL
SHIT

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!

try researching it, like i did.

the facts dont lie..im going from what's publicly available on the subject.

i suppose that's a global conspiracy?

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV

Imagine your head with a brain in it... you wouldn't be a liberal idiot anymore. Go fucking play with the unicorns and my little pony please. Its all you are good for.
$

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
lol, guns are illegal in Russia yet any idiot can get his hands on one if he knows someone on the street
and guns are highly restricted in germany yet they have shootings regularly
BULL
SHIT

DO ... THE ... RESEARCH....

instead of lol'ing and being ignorant... and im talking unbiased research, not citing obscure pro gun websites.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Post your "research." So far you're just throwing out random 'facts' and asking us to believe it. That's called demagogy.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

instead of lol'ing and being ignorant... and im talking unbiased research, not citing obscure pro gun websites.
I'm not your tutor. Do your own research and come back when you have a reasoned, provable case. Right now you're talking out your oft-fisted c-unthole.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV

What about the facts I stated that you are ignoring... LOOK IT UP. The more restrictive the gun laws... THE MORE VIOLENT CRIME compared to before the laws were put in place.

Like I said your enemy is the truth... you cant win an argument with facts. Its all speculation. I don't know why I bother.
$

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

clearly missing everyones humor... but the bottom line is this

Were not giving uo our guns.. our country was founded on owning firearms. Its in our culture down to our very bones. We want to have the ability to fight back against whoever may come at us, be it other countries, invaders, our own government, or the evil squirrel next door, no matter how small the likelihood is.

Were not coming to other countries telling them to legalize guns.  .. were not bringing them over in our suitcases... so just let us be and tell the UN to fuck off and stop trying to force their idealistic european utopia bullshit on us.

You guys dont want them, dont have them. But dont tell us how we have to roll. Countries know an invasion of the US would never work because of our cultural identity and our love of firearms.. and frankly, thats all the justification needed

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Guns dont kill people.  People kill peoole.

or people with knives kill people.

Or people with guns kill people.

sometimes people kill people with people.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
clearly missing everyones humor... but the bottom line is this

Were not giving uo our guns.. our country was founded on owning firearms. Its in our culture down to our very bones. We want to have the ability to fight back against whoever may come at us, be it other countries, invaders, our own government, or the evil squirrel next door, no matter how small the likelihood is.

Were not coming to other countries telling them to legalize guns.  .. were not bringing them over in our suitcases... so just let us be and tell the UN to fuck off and stop trying to force their idealistic european utopia bullshit on us.

You guys dont want them, dont have them. But dont tell us how we have to roll. Countries know an invasion of the US would never work because of our cultural identity and our love of firearms.. and frankly, thats all the justification needed
QFT.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Where are you getting this "unbiased" research?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Where are you getting this "unbiased" research?

His unicorn told him. Shhh.
$

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Those london riots in 2011, no one had guns. Yet they destroyed millions in property and killed/injured innocent people. In a "gun-free" country.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Gotta limit your knife capacity to 10 stabs.

Think of the children.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Gotta love the idea of these liberal faggets wanting to confiscate guns.

Good luck motherfuckers.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Gotta limit your knife capacity to 10 stabs.

Think of the children.

ROFL

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Bruce Lee Died for them, and none of these blind bats bothered to learn Jeet Kune Do OR Wing Chun   ???

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
This 100% false and incorrect. Look up the facts.... more gun laws = more violent crime. No matter what your crazy little brain can process. Those are the FACTS.
It's hard to imagine the 1st world country with the most gun ownership and also the most homicides of all Western Countries equating gun ownership with less violence.  If your argument were true, America would be the least likely of all 1st world countries to get shot in, not the most likely as it stands now.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
It's hard to imagine the 1st world country with the most gun ownership and also the most homicides of all Western Countries equating gun ownership with less violence.  If your argument were true, America would be the least likely of all 1st world countries to get shot in, not the most likely as it stands now.
derrrppp... youre setting up the question so that only your conclusion can be the answer.

you should be looking at the chance to be wounfed in a violent crime,  not chance to be 'shot'. Derp.

in a country with guns youre mire likelu to be shot!!

No shit sherlock.

besides, id rather be shot than stabbed, 100x over