Author Topic: Where are the anti-gun nuts now? 28 killed at a Train station. 113 wounded.  (Read 23533 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Hey E Kul tell us more about your pitbull tattoo.

haha

E-Kul is so passionate about this stuff that it's scary... More scary than my guns.  ;D

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Australia has a much more serious and pressing problem than guns at the moment.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Funny... When I was in Australia, I had many people talk to me about how great the US was for having all of those guns... It certainly sounds to my that you sound like the nutter to the Average Australian... but that's just my own personal opinion of what I heard with my own two ears.
What a load of rubbish, I have lived here for forty years, and nobody ever talks about guns, other than Nutters.  Like attracts like, you obviously attract other Nutters, As for the average Australian, they appreciate our gun laws and the issue is a dead one in their eyes, well taken care of decades ago.  Like I said, gun nutters seek out only those who agree with them and reinforce their personal bias.  The only time Australians talk about guns is when there is a mass shooting in America and everyone comments how crazy Americans are, that's it really.
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Good job reposting this story directly below this thread, lol
maybe upping the body count was intended to make guns sound worse or something
even though it was a stabbing
lol

He can't recover this thread... So he made it about Islam cause he knows he can get support there. It is EXACTLY like I said. They can't process facts. When they don't fit their unicorn template, it short circuits their brains and they post stuff like how the numbers were tampered with or made up. It truly is a defective brain.
$

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I always know I have owned hearts and minds when a pitbull reference comes along, I don't know why you bother, I deal with the pitbull issue on a daily basis. I deal with those Nutters as well, they have just as much in common with gun nutters.  Dealing with irrational, unreasonable and violent people isn't new to me, they don't intimidate nor scare me.  If anything, I feel deeply sorry for them that they live their lives in abject fear and misery.

Funny how in this instance, you're the irrational unreasonable one.

About guns... Pit Bulls... whatever.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Entertaining thread  ;D

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
He can't recover this thread... So he made it about Islam cause he knows he can get support there. It is EXACTLY like I said. They can't process facts. When they don't fit their unicorn template, it short circuits their brains and they post stuff like how the numbers were tampered with or made up. It truly is a defective brain.
lol
lose argument about gun violence
resort to invented statistics
lose argument about crime rates, say only homicide matters
then start laying into Muslims because they're obviously unpopular
? ? ? ? ?
profit!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
haha

E-Kul is so passionate about this stuff that it's scary... More scary than my guns.  ;D
I could''t care less about guns, I live in a country that doesn't give a fuck about them and has sensible laws regarding them.  It's the getbig gun nutters that are passionate about them, all I care about is the truth, and American gun nutters constantly try and sell lies.  I would have far more respect for them if they were just honest about their selfishness and insecurity.  If they just admitted mass gun ownership doesn't make everyone safer, but they just want to own one anyway for whatever insecurity it is they feel, I would respect them far more than trying to push lies and propaganda down everyones throats.
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
lol
lose argument about gun violence
resort to invented statistics
lose argument about crime rates, say only homicide matters
then start laying into Muslims because they're obviously unpopular
? ? ? ? ?
profit!

The only thing I've ever seen Ekul post about that was even close to accurate, is his hatred of Islam. That why I always say:

Ekul = RAIWAEE

Right about Islam, wrong about everything else.
$

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I could''t care less about guns, I live in a country that doesn't give a fuck about them and has sensible laws regarding them.  It's the getbig gun nutters that are passionate about them, all I care about is the truth, and American gun nutters constantly try and sell lies.  I would have far more respect for them if they were just honest about their selfishness and insecurity.  If they just admitted mass gun ownership doesn't make everyone safer, but they just want to own one anyway for whatever insecurity it is they feel, I would respect them far more than trying to push lies and propaganda down everyones throats.
lol, I love how you think you speak for everyone in Australia
a country of over 20 million
nah man
lots of people there miss owning firearms and resent that the liberal gov't they elected to protect their rights betrayed them by seizing their property
some of which was handed down from their ancestors
and cmon you don't care
yeah you do lol

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
What a load of rubbish, I have lived here for forty years, and nobody ever talks about guns, other than Nutters.  Like attracts like, you obviously attract other Nutters, As for the average Australian, they appreciate our gun laws and the issue is a dead one in their eyes, well taken care of decades ago.  Like I said, gun nutters seek out only those who agree with them and reinforce their personal bias.  The only time Australians talk about guns is when there is a mass shooting in America and everyone comments how crazy Americans are, that's it really.

Bull shit.

I don't have to seek anyone out... I visit Australia to work and I work for a VERY liberal company and they hire VERY liberal people, yet some how... The people I meet in Australia still love the guns.

Sure... They are into green shit and wanting renewable energy and all of that hippie stuff, but they still understand that guns save people from tyranny... only buffoons do not understand it.

The USA was founded on the gun... to fight tyranny... It used IT'S guns to save Europe and Asia from tyranny in the 1910s and 1940s and it will ALWAYS have guns to make sure that tyranny doesn't get the opportunity to overrun people and leave them with no recourse.

The fact you can not understand it is quite alarming to me and shows how willing you are to get fucked over by anyone who has more balls than you do.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Funny how in this instance, you're the irrational unreasonable one.

About guns... Pit Bulls... whatever.
I think it is fair to say you are a model template for what a brainwashing victim looks like!  You make me appreciate more and more that I live in a country where people like you are considered borderline lunatics and fanatics.  Sadly, gun nutters treat everyone like they are imbeciles, don't you think if gun ownership was the key to less violent societies, everyone would simply own a gun.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

Trust me E-Kul, guns are a non issue here too unless guns are your personal hobby or something (which is fairly rare).

Most people have guns, but it's not like we talk about them, or show them off to each other.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Bull shit.

I don't have to seek anyone out... I visit Australia to work and I work for a VERY liberal company and they hire VERY liberal people, yet some how... The people I meet in Australia still love the guns.

Sure... They are into green shit and wanting renewable energy and all of that hippie stuff, but they still understand that guns save people from tyranny... only buffoons do not understand it.

The USA was founded on the gun... to fight tyranny... It used IT'S guns to save Europe and Asia from tyranny in the 1910s and 1940s and it will ALWAYS have guns to make sure that tyranny doesn't get the opportunity to overrun people and leave them with no recourse.

The fact you can not understand it is quite alarming to me and shows how willing you are to get fucked over by anyone who has more balls than you do.

Your arrogance is off the charts, now you are an expert on a country that you visit occasionally.  Oh Brother, it is obvious you walk around with blinkers on, travel Australia and spout all your gun nutter nonsense, and see how much aggreement you get.  The fact is, we are a polite people, we will nod politely and when you leave talk about the crazy American.
V

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Trust me E-Kul, guns are a non issue here too unless guns are your personal hobby or something (which is fairly rare).

Most people have guns, but it's not like we talk about them, or show them off to each other.

I'm sayin!
there's gun nuts in America, sure
just like in other countries
but they're a tiny fraction of the population of gun owners
most just own one and keep it in a safe or secure location for emergencies or target practice (if you're into it as a hobby)
but we rarely talk about them or think about them
we just like to know we have them ;)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Your arrogance is off the charts, now you are an expert on a country that you visit occasionally.  Oh Brother, it is obvious you walk around with blinkers on, travel Australia and spout all your gun nutter nonsense, and see how much aggreement you get.  The fact is, we are a polite people, we will nod politely and when you leave talk about the crazy American.

I bet there are more home burglaries where you live than where I live.

People here don't own guns because they'll ever really need them, that's not what it's about.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I think it is fair to say you are a model template for what a brainwashing victim looks like!  You make me appreciate more and more that I live in a country where people like you are considered borderline lunatics and fanatics.  Sadly, gun nutters treat everyone like they are imbeciles, don't you think if gun ownership was the key to less violent societies, everyone would simply own a gun.

I think it's fair to say that you have absolutely no concept or understanding of what it takes to have a set of stones and stand up for yourself or others.

You are fortunate that you have many miles of ocean to stop attacks on your shore lines... That's something other people do not have and why the US and their guns have had to come in to help other people.

I pray that one day your country is not a casualty of it's own insecurity. I have far too many friends there to see them enslaved by an unjust government because people like you are too scared to walk down the street for fear of a "gun".

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
I'm sayin!
there's gun nuts in America, sure
just like in other countries
but they're a tiny fraction of the population of gun owners
most just own one and keep it in a safe or secure location for emergencies or target practice (if you're into it as a hobby)
but we rarely talk about them or think about them
we just like to know we have them ;)

Are you just trolling us in this thread?

I got the idea that you were some radical leftist.  ;D

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Are you just trolling us in this thread?

I got the idea that you were some radical leftist.  ;D
nah
I was trolling you THAT time
and you just didn't get enough material from me to be able to tell where I actually stand on the issues ;)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
I always know I have owned hearts and minds when a pitbull reference comes along, I don't know why you bother, I deal with the pitbull issue on a daily basis. I deal with those Nutters as well, they have just as much in common with gun nutters.  Dealing with irrational, unreasonable and violent people isn't new to me, they don't intimidate nor scare me.  If anything, I feel deeply sorry for them that they live their lives in abject fear and misery.

Thats would be you, liberal scum.

Scared of dogs and guns.

A

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Give it up guys. Every thread he posts in ends the exact same way. He owns himself into oblivion. There really is nothing more to say after the NRA made up the numbers.

His brain can't process what your saying. It simply doesn't work right. All the info says so, all of us disagree with him, there is no proof for anything he says, but he is 100% convinced he is right and everyone else is wrong.

It's textbook liberal psychosis. Pointless to argue. Nothing will convince him otherwise because his brain actually can't process the information.
$

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

This isn't arrogance... This is simply discussions I have.

I'm not the one sitting around talking about how terrible Australia is... For some reason, you have some vested interest in the constitutional rights of the USA... Why is that?

Why is it someone who is SO HAPPY that they live in a place without guns gives a flying fuck what a country that SO HAPPY to have them does?

Please explain?

I certainly don't care that you DON'T HAVE THEM, so why does it matter one little teeny iota that a country so far away has 300 million of them.

Why do you give a shit?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Give it up guys. Every thread he posts in ends the exact same way. He owns himself into oblivion. There really is nothing more to say after the NRA made up the numbers.

His brain can't process what your saying. It simply doesn't work right. All the info says so, all of us disagree with him, there is no proof for anything he says, but he is 100% convinced he is right and everyone else is wrong.

It's textbook liberal psychosis. Pointless to argue. Nothing will convince him otherwise because his brain actually can't process the information.
Word. This is getting stale, like Jay Cutler's posing trunks after a G4P session. I'm going to bed.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
nah
I was trolling you THAT time
and you just didn't get enough material from me to be able to tell where I actually stand on the issues ;)

I've been owned...

You're the master....... haha

You just like arguing, you'll argue anything...

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I've been owned...

You're the master....... haha
I think Uncle Junior is the current undisputed champion of writing completely nonsensical bullshit for the purpose of an online personality to hoodwink people on here
but I did a good job that night