Author Topic: Where are the anti-gun nuts now? 28 killed at a Train station. 113 wounded.  (Read 23685 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
I can't believe you guys are still even arguing with Ekul. Mentally ill people cannot be bargained with or convinced of anything. He is as likely to be punching himself in the side of his head and saying "guns are bad. I am good" over and over again, as he is to see a chiwawa and see it is as a fire breathing dragon pitbull.

There seriously is no point in arguing with crazy. Oh yeah... And Chomski's audience IS Ekul. I'd rather read the Sunday comics.
$

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
I'm not American but actually agree with their stance on guns.
Britain banned guns under a liberal government in the aftermath of a mass school shooting.
But a few years ago when riots took place, the average citizen was unable to defend their property and business' against criminal vermin. 

>:(

Only thing is I don't get is when "Second Amendment" is brought up as the guns and the landscape of America was very different when the constitution was written to what it is now.

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I can't believe you guys are still even arguing with Ekul. Mentally ill people cannot be bargained with or convinced of anything. He is as likely to be punching himself in the side of his head and saying "guns are bad. I am good" over and over again, as he is to see a chiwawa and see it is as a fire breathing dragon pitbull.

There seriously is no point in arguing with crazy. Oh yeah... And Chomski's audience IS Ekul. I'd rather read the Sunday comics.
Twig Dick spot on in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Lunatics will find a way to kill people with anything. Guns are to protect the innocent.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Oh OK.  If I get really scared I will seek to obtain a gun.  But seriously, you have to laugh at a bunch of scared people so afraid they fear living without a gun remaining unconscious of their fears and projecting them onto everyone else.

You still keep talking about fear.

No one is afraid.

I walk down any street in America without a gun. My guns are locked up to protect me against tyrannical oppression.

Not from people in the world.

You keep talking about fear, but no one is afraid... These are statements you are just making up.

You are projecting your insecurities on others.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Lunatics will find a way to kill people with anything. Guns are to protect the innocent.

Exactly..

Gun ownership is at an all time high, yet gun related crime has been dropping for over 20 years straight.

Making guns illegal wont 'get them off the streets' any more than making drugs illegal has got them 'off the streets'.

People will always kill people, there will always be psychos. Its part of the human condition. How many guns did the OKC bomber use to kill over 100 people and dozens of children?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Only thing is I don't get is when "Second Amendment" is brought up as the guns and the landscape of America was very different when the constitution was written to what it is now.

;D

Yeah, but you've got to realize that from the start the second amendment was never about hunting, or protecting yourself from wild life.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
The innocent, like the children from Sandyhook Elementary School .
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
The innocent, like the children from Sandyhook Elementary School .
All schools should have a minimum of 5 armed officers on staff.

There would never be another school shooting again.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Just checked in to say: I love guns.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
You still keep talking about fear.

No one is afraid.

I walk down any street in America without a gun. My guns are locked up to protect me against tyrannical oppression.

Not from people in the world.

You keep talking about fear, but no one is afraid... These are statements you are just making up.

You are projecting your insecurities on others.
lol @ tyrannical oppression.  Do you even read what you write.  You are afraid (FEARFUL) of your government turning on you.  That IS FEAR, paranoid and irrational FEAR, but fear nonetheless.  If you own guns for self protection reasons, you are afraid, it''s that simple.  Whether you are protecting yourself from a home invader or your tyrannical government, the choice is based on fear.  You are afraid of what a perpetrator will do you if you don't have a lethal means of defending yourself. (ie. no gun)
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
All schools should have a minimum of 5 armed officers on staff.

There would never be another school shooting again.
Armed Guards, Like at Columbine High School
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Armed Guards, Like at Columbine High School
Sometimes a tragedy has to happen for change to take place.

There should be a mobile police staff (of atleast 5 officers) in every highschool in America.

Better then cops looking to catch speeders  ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Sometimes a tragedy has to happen for change to take place.

There should be a mobile police staff (of atleast 5 officers) in every highschool in America.

Better then cops looking to catch speeders  ::)
The fact Americans think it is normal to suggest having armed guards in every school is probably the greatest indication of how far their addiction to guns has gone.  I can't think of one school in Australia that has an armed guard, the very thought of needing something like that points to a failed society.  If you can't protect your own children because a Gun Lobbyist has brainwashed the population, then what hope have you got?
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
The fact Americans think it is normal to suggest having armed guards in every school is probably the greatest indication of how far their addiction to guns has gone.  I can't think of one school in Australia that has an armed guard, the very thought of needing something like that points to a failed society.  If you can't protect your own children because a Gun Lobbyist has brainwashed the population, then what hope have you got?
Most schools in America do not have any security either.

Most schools have 1 "resource officer" just for show. Society has changed.

Schools need more protection then ever.  There should be a team of officers assigned to every school. Remember when we didnt have air marshalls? 

Times change.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
*yawn* Same old  babbling foreigner. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
lol @ tyrannical oppression.  Do you even read what you write.  You are afraid (FEARFUL) of your government turning on you.  That IS FEAR, paranoid and irrational FEAR, but fear nonetheless.  If you own guns for self protection reasons, you are afraid, it''s that simple.  Whether you are protecting yourself from a home invader or your tyrannical government, the choice is based on fear.  You are afraid of what a perpetrator will do you if you don't have a lethal means of defending yourself. (ie. no gun)

You really are not very bright... That's not irrational fear of any sort... It's called being prepared.

Being prepared is what it's all about.

I'm not afraid of my government... They are afraid of me and what my kind represent... not the other way around.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
lol @ tyrannical oppression.  Do you even read what you write.  You are afraid (FEARFUL) of your government turning on you.  That IS FEAR, paranoid and irrational FEAR, but fear nonetheless.  If you own guns for self protection reasons, you are afraid, it''s that simple.  Whether you are protecting yourself from a home invader or your tyrannical government, the choice is based on fear.  You are afraid of what a perpetrator will do you if you don't have a lethal means of defending yourself. (ie. no gun)

Uh yes, because Hebrew home invaders here carry illegal guns and have a habit of beating, raping or murdering homeowners who can't defend themselves  ::)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
‘Give ‘em Your Bullets First!’: Texas Activists Show Solidarity With Connecticut Gun Owners
March 3, 2014

Gun shop owners, Texas Firearms Freedom and Come and Take It Texas show solidarity with their Connecticut brothers in arms, whose state has moved to violate its citizens’ rights by imposing overreaching, anti-Second Amendment legislation.

Hundreds of thousands of Connecticut gun owners have refused to comply with unconstitutional mandates that would have them turn in newly banned so-called “assault riles” and magazines capable of carrying more than 10 rounds.

This article was posted: Monday, March 3, 2014 at 11:20 am
http://www.infowars.com/give-em-your-bullets-first-texan-firearms-activists-show-solidarity-with-connecticut-gun-owners/

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I wish E-Kul had been in Adam Lanza's bedroom in December 2012.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Uh yes, because Hebrew home invaders here carry illegal guns and have a habit of beating, raping or murdering homeowners who can't defend themselves  ::)
Why is it so easy for Hebrew home invaders to have access to guns? So in making it easy for civilians to arm themselves, you have made it easy for criminals to do so also.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
You really are not very bright... That's not irrational fear of any sort... It's called being prepared.

Being prepared is what it's all about.

I'm not afraid of my government... They are afraid of me and what my kind represent... not the other way around.

lol @ your government being terrified of you.  You really are laughable, it simply amazes me the amount of bullshit you have to believe to be a dedicated gun owner.  As it stand now your government oppresses you, and yet you do nothing but beat your chest and impotently rage.  The thing that makes me laugh, your government fucks you over hard and all they need to do that is to let  you own a gun.  The government WANTS you to have guns, it's in their best interests, it makes it easier to enslave you.  They want you to believe they might take them away from you. They worked out long ago that if they let the nutters have their guns then they can exploit them indefinitely.  The government knows that the way to enslave the population is to give them guns, they must laugh when they see they have convinced the people because they can own a gun that they are free, rather than the reality that they have been enslaved.
V

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
lol @ your government being terrified of you.  You really are laughable, it simply amazes me the amount of bullshit you have to believe to be a dedicated gun owner.  As it stand now your government oppresses you, and yet you do nothing but beat your chest and impotently rage.  The thing that makes me laugh, your government fucks you over hard and all they need to do that is to let  you own a gun.  They worked out long ago that if they let the nutters have their guns then they can exploit them indefinitely.  The government knows that the way to enslave the population is to give them guns, they must laugh when they see they have convinced the people because they can own a gun that they are free, rather than the reality that they have been enslaved.

How am I oppressed?

Since you know so much about me and my life... You go ahead and tell me how the government has oppressed me.

Go ahead... I'll wait.

I see no one enslaved here but you... projecting your own fear onto others.

Shameful.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.

the Government did turn arms on its own people.  It did it in Shea's rebellion right after kicking the British out and we had this little thing called the Civil War.  Government turned the army on the citizens, more American's were killed than in all other wars combined and then the government left a standing army in the southern states for 10 years to make their point.

Also, some Native American tribes might have an opinion on the subject of a tyrannical U.S government....

you fckin retard.... ::)