Author Topic: Where are the anti-gun nuts now? 28 killed at a Train station. 113 wounded.  (Read 23710 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
How am I oppressed?

Since you know so much about me and my life... You go ahead and tell me how the government has oppressed me.

Go ahead... I'll wait.

I see no one enslaved here but you... projecting your own fear onto others.

Shameful.
You are so brainwashed you can't even see how you are a victim. I could never expect a simpleton like you to understand Cultural hegemony, and that you are a victim of class warfare, that your thoughts aren't yours, but that of the ruling elite or how you are used as a puppet and kept powerless and impotent, forced to rent your labor to privileged elites.  Someone like you could never understand why you have to endure a pathetic wretched life while others have unlimited opportunity and privilege.  Your too busy sucking the masters cock thinking he is sucking yours, of course, your master engineered it this way and you aren't clever enough to work it out.  Oh well, as long as you have your gun, right!  You can tell yourself you are free and powerful while children get murdered in the hallways of their school.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
the Government did turn arms on its own people.  It did it in Shea's rebellion right after kicking the British out and we had this little thing called the Civil War.  Government turned the army on the citizens, more American's were killed than in all other wars combined and then the government left a standing army in the southern states for 10 years to make their point.

Also, some Native American tribes might have an opinion on the subject of a tyrannical U.S government....

you fckin retard.... ::)
What fucking century are you living in moron?  You live in one of the so called freest countries in the world and you think like someone living in some third world war zone.  The average american deserves to be locked away in a gulag simply for being a fucking ingrate.  For the past twenty years Australian citizens have been disarmed, how long before the fascist dictatorship starts and the government starts killing everyone, is their a time limit on this process?
V

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Fosters:  Australian for beer.

E-Kul:  Australian for cuckold.   

I still think highly of your country, just not their laws against gun ownership for law abiding citizens nor the cuckolds like yourself that think it grand.  I personally don't own a gun.   

Your village is calling.  Be well.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
What fucking century are you living in moron?  You live in one of the so called freest countries in the world and you think like someone living in some third world war zone.  The average american deserves to be locked away in a gulag simply for being a fucking ingrate.  For the past twenty years Australian citizens have been disarmed, how long before the fascist dictatorship starts and the government starts killing everyone, is their a time limit on this process?

I don't know how long it takes... but when it comes, you should hope to be dead because when it happens, you will have no way to stop it.

I think it's cute how those outside of the US pretend... yes... pretend to understand what the US does.

Let's not forget that the Australian government turned to the US to protect them during WW2... You know... more of those crazy gun nutters making sure that Australia doesn't become a part of the Japanese empire.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
What fucking century are you living in moron?  You live in one of the so called freest countries in the world and you think like someone living in some third world war zone.  The average american deserves to be locked away in a gulag simply for being a fucking ingrate.  For the past twenty years Australian citizens have been disarmed, how long before the fascist dictatorship starts and the government starts killing everyone, is their a time limit on this process?

Disarm my arse, Australia is now flooded with cheap Italian Beretta pistols 'Made in China'  :D
More guns than ever in Oz.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Disarm my arse, Australia is now flooded with cheap Italian Beretta pistols 'Made in China'  :D
More guns than ever in Oz.
Legally disarmed, not talking about what you and your bikie mates get up too!
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Bingo, even you admit it

The only people not armed in Australia are the law abiding citizens chumps.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

I only buy toys from ''honest" cops  ;)
Just visit your local pub  ;) 4 replica Italiano  :)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Bingo, even you admit it

The only people not armed in Australia are the law abiding citizens chumps.
A lot of the crooks aren't armed either, only a tiny percentage of burglaries and crimes are committed using a gun.  The bikies are probably the biggest holder of illegal firearms, just ask Teutonic Knight.
V

sososue

• Getbig II
You are so brainwashed you can't even see how you are a victim. I could never expect a simpleton like you to understand Cultural hegemony, and that you are a victim of class warfare, that your thoughts aren't yours, but that of the ruling elite or how you are used as a puppet and kept powerless and impotent, forced to rent your labor to privileged elites.  Someone like you could never understand why you have to endure a pathetic wretched life while others have unlimited opportunity and privilege.  Your too busy sucking the masters cock thinking he is sucking yours, of course, your master engineered it this way and you aren't clever enough to work it out.  Oh well, as long as you have your gun, right!  You can tell yourself you are free and powerful while children get murdered in the hallways of their school.
And you have been brainwashed to think you are a slave and as such you now spend your life projecting all your fears onto others who are contented and happy with their life.
The illuminati are using you as a tool and you just dont know it.

See, you can spin it any way you like, its easy.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
And you have been brainwashed to think you are a slave and as such you now spend your life projecting all your fears onto others who are contented and happy with their life.
The illuminati are using you as a tool and you just dont know it.

See, you can spin it any way you like, its easy.

Your argument doesn't hold up, the majority of people don't believe they are slaves, they believe that renting their labour out to elites is normal.  You are right, the under classes are generally content with their lot (they are far from happy),  they have been trained to be that way, compliant lemmings.  What would it benefit a government (or the illuminati) to brainwash it's citizens that they are slaves knowing this can only lead to revolt if enough people catch on.  Sadly, those who see through the propaganda and lies they have been raised with, won their insight through persistent and relentless investigation.
V

Nomad

• Getbig IV
E-Kul post a pic.

I want to see what a badass of your caliber looks like in real life.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
E-Kul post a pic.

I want to see what a badass of your caliber looks like in real life.
I value myself too much to allow Getbiggers free rein with my image.  But just to moderately satisfy your curiosity, I am a white, 41 year old male, 6'2, big boned (lol) and currently sport a long bushrangers beard (down past my chest) and long hair tied back.  My ancestry is viking heritage and I don't look to dissimilar to this.

V

sososue

• Getbig II
Sadly, those who see through the propaganda and lies they have been raised with, won their insight through persistent and relentless investigation.
But I put it to you havent "seen through" anything, you are just a slave to your own misconstrued perception of reality.
Everyones fine, its just you who believes you have seen the light when in reality you are in a prison of bars created by your own thinking.

We can play at this all day darling, at the end there are no winners.  ;)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
But I put it to you havent "seen through" anything, you are just a slave to your own misconstrued perception of reality.
Everyones fine, its just you who believes you have seen the light when in reality you are in a prison of bars created by your own thinking.

We can play at this all day darling, at the end there are no winners.  ;)
I understand my point of view creates extreme cognitive dissonance for you.  The difference being, is you are relying on lies and propaganda to make an argument, this is what brainwashed people do.  Everyone ISN'T FINE, that's you projecting, and thereby shatters your argument into a million pieces.  It isn't just me, many intellectuals comment on these issues, like Noam Chomsky, Sam Harris etc etc.  Once again, you have been trained to think everything is just right, you are a great example of the effectiveness of the system.  The model works beautifully, and you are a perfect example of it, so thank you for demonstrating for us.    

I'm not playing any game or trying to win anything, it simply appears you are desperately rallying to hold onto your precarious worldview built on lies and propaganda.  I understand fully that many people prefer the matrix over real life, and that they prefer the comfort of such a faux worldview.  You are welcome to it, me on the other hand I prefer the complexity and subtle empowerment that comes from TRUTH! My motivation is simply to develop as greater understanding of how the world works as I can.

I recommend starting of by learning about cultural hegemony and then maybe reading a couple of Chomsky's books "Propaganda and the Public Mind" or "How the world works".  But then again if you are happy, it might not be worth the bother.  I disagree with a lot of Chomsky politics, but his insight into mind control is spot on.
V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I value myself too much to allow Getbiggers free rein with my image.  But just to moderately satisfy your curiosity, I am a white, 41 year old male, 6'2, big boned (lol) and currently sport a long bushrangers beard (down past my chest) and long hair tied back.  My ancestry is viking heritage and I don't look to dissimilar to this.

Lmao!!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Ekul unfortunately is just one of those brainwashed hoplophobes who cannot be reasoned with, when clear facts and evidence are presented which destroy his illusions he simply buries his head in the sand and regurgitates all the left wing talking points he can muster.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Ekul unfortunately is just one of those brainwashed hoplophobes (Translation:  someone who disagrees with my irrational and paranoid belief system) who cannot be reasoned with (Translation: refuses to have my irrational ideas shoved down his throat), when clear facts and evidence (commonly preached propaganda) are presented which destroy his illusions (Translation: Which confirm the overwhelming spread of my brand of stupidity) he simply buries his head in the sand and regurgitates all the left wing talking points he can muster. (Translation: he remains staunch and defends the truth against all attacks on it by idiotic and unreasonable individuals)
Whatever helps you sleep at night.  It must burn up the average American Gun Nutters pathetic psyche to know Australia effectively disarmed it's population and made the Country are far better and safer place, one in which children can go  to school with no armed guards, no fear of serious harm or being murdered and achieved the highest quality of life in the world, greater than even Americas.  Although, twenty years on, we are still waiting for the black helicopters and the gulags to open and be filled up, you never know, it could just be a delayed response.
V

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Whatever helps you sleep at night.  It must burn up the average American Gun Nutters pathetic psyche to know Australia effectively disarmed it's population and made the Country are far better and safer place, one in which children can go  to school with no armed guards, no fear of serious harm or being murdered and achieved the highest quality of life in the world, greater than even Americas.  Although, twenty years on, we are still waiting for the black helicopters and the gulags to open and be filled up, you never know, it could just be a delayed response.

If you are happy with things there good for you. I didnt realize that australia had 0 murders and 0 crime and that no harm ever comes to anyone now that you have strict gun control...or that americans live in conditions resembling Baghdad ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
If you are happy with things there good for you. I didnt realize that australia had 0 murders and 0 crime and that no harm ever comes to anyone now that you have strict gun control...or that americans live in conditions resembling Baghdad ::)

We sure don't have crazed gunmen entering primary schools and murdering children, we don't have crazed gunmen murdering moviegoers and we have less murders in a year, than America has in a week.  And if you listened to the paranoid gun crowd you would be convinced America was a warzone with the constant preaching of the necessity for mass gun ownership.  I didn't say we were perfect, just better!  ;D

I think the major difference is Australians are prepared to let go of some freedom to ensure greater security, we prefer children to not be killed in mass shootings over the desire to own a gun.  I think it really is that simple.  AMericans are selfish and think only of themselves, Australians are more community minded and are prepared to sacrifice certain things for the betterment of the society.
V

sososue

• Getbig II
I understand my point of view creates extreme cognitive dissonance for you.  The difference being, is you are relying on lies and propaganda to make an argument, this is what brainwashed people do.  Everyone ISN'T FINE, that's you projecting, and thereby shatters your argument into a million pieces.  It isn't just me, many intellectuals comment on these issues, like Noam Chomsky, Sam Harris etc etc.  Once again, you have been trained to think everything is just right, you are a great example of the effectiveness of the system.  The model works beautifully, and you are a perfect example of it, so thank you for demonstrating for us.    

I'm not playing any game or trying to win anything, it simply appears you are desperately rallying to hold onto your precarious worldview built on lies and propaganda.  I understand fully that many people prefer the matrix over real life, and that they prefer the comfort of such a faux worldview.  You are welcome to it, me on the other hand I prefer the complexity and subtle empowerment that comes from TRUTH! My motivation is simply to develop as greater understanding of how the world works as I can.

I recommend starting of by learning about cultural hegemony and then maybe reading a couple of Chomsky's books "Propaganda and the Public Mind" or "How the world works".  But then again if you are happy, it might not be worth the bother.  I disagree with a lot of Chomsky politics, but his insight into mind control is spot on.
Your point of view has been examined and I have chosen to ignore you its not relevant.
You are now trying to turn me to the fear set up by your illuminatti slave masters, you are not going to turn me, my life is great and yours is in total turmoil.

See how easy it is?

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
i dont know what the gun problem is, but its prety clear that knifes are pretty dangerous and many people would be alive it we would have banned them. On the other part it may be possible that terrorists/criminals  would adapt and will start to choke people with their hands so i think we should ban hands also for prevention

Simple Simon

We sure don't have crazed gunmen entering primary schools and murdering children, we don't have crazed gunmen murdering moviegoers and we have less murders in a year, than America has in a week.  And if you listened to the paranoid gun crowd you would be convinced America was a warzone with the constant preaching of the necessity for mass gun ownership.  I didn't say we were perfect, just better!  ;D

I think the major difference is Australians are prepared to let go of some freedom to ensure greater security, we prefer children to not be killed in mass shootings over the desire to own a gun.  I think it really is that simple.  AMericans are selfish and think only of themselves, Australians are more community minded and are prepared to sacrifice certain things for the betterment of the society.
Sososues right, you are an illuminate puppet, you are are anti gun, you want the people unable to defend themselves when the illuminatti decide to put everyone into FEMA camps.

Push the agenda , you mind controlled troll.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Sososues right, you are an illuminate puppet, you are are anti gun, you want the people unable to defend themselves when the illuminatti decide to put everyone into FEMA camps.

Push the agenda , you mind controlled troll.
Seriously, Alex Jones has a lot to answer for.  I am often amazed how often a seriously crazy person can gather a willing audience.  From Moses to Muhammad to Alex Jones, humanity seems doomed to suffer mentally deranged people and their followers.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
i dont know what the gun problem is, but its prety clear that knifes are pretty dangerous and many people would be alive it we would have banned them. On the other part it may be possible that terrorists/criminals  would adapt and will start to choke people with their hands so i think we should ban hands also for prevention
DO Americans seriously have trouble differentiating the difference between the killing efficiency of guns to knifes.  AMericans seem to suffer from an inability to see varying degrees within an issue, they go to absurd lengths like comparing spoons to guns, REALLY?  A child could kill many grown men with a semi automatic weapon, the same feat accomplished with a knife would be near impossible.  Killing someone with a gun is childs play, killing someone with a knife takes a certain fortitude and constitution most men don't possess.
V