Author Topic: Where are the anti-gun nuts now? 28 killed at a Train station. 113 wounded.  (Read 23676 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
It is near impossible to get guns in China, even for Islamic fundamentalists.  It may be hard as an American to imagine, but China is nothing like America, it has a fascist government that runs the place with an Iron Fist.  This ridiculous belief that criminals can get guns whenever they want is absurd, that may be the case in America, but that isn't the case in Countries with strict gun controls.  Here in Australia, it is very difficult to obtain a gun for criminal purposes.  You need to stop thinking the whole world is as fucked up a place as the USA.  The very reason it is easy for criminals to obtain guns in America is because you have ridiculously lax gun laws and an already large amount of guns in circulation, it's that simple.  When you make it easy for a citizen to get a gun, you also make it easy for criminals.    

The only people who benefit from a large percentage of the population owning guns are gun manufacturers. 

Don't be that much naive E-Kul, analyze map of China, Chings Muslims can get get guns from Russia,nobody makes more pistols than them,who supply black markets with those guns  ;D ?.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
I guess you are right, I suppose it would be better to live in a country that experiences regular mass shootings, crazed gunmen killing children under ten and gunning citizens down in movie theatres. terrorists are flying planes into skyscrapers and detonating bombs during fun runs.  For a minute there I don't know what come over me, who wouldn't want to live in such a society.

Yea i mean its just crazy over here, we all have to put on bullet proof vests just to step outside the house. I mean its a total war zone ::)

Thats probably the image your liberal media outlets paint for you ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Don't be that much naive E-Kul, analyze map of China, Chings Muslims can get get guns from Russia,nobody makes more pistols than them,who supply black markets with those guns  ;D ?.

I doubt it, if they could have they would have.  They wouldn't be using knifes for terrorist acts if they could, you can actually receive the death penalty in China for selling illegal guns.  The chinese don't fuck around.
V

Simple Simon

I doubt it, if they could have they would have.  They wouldn't be using knifes for terrorist acts if they could, you can actually receive the death penalty in China for selling illegal guns.  The chinese don't fuck around.

Another insightful rebuttal by our resident fuckwit.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Yea i mean its just crazy over here, we all have to put on bullet proof vests just to step outside the house. I mean its a total war zone ::)

Thats probably the image your liberal media outlets paint for you ::)
lol, That's the image gun nutters paint to everyone else.  This is what's crazy, the lack of self awareness, gun nutters claim they are scared of their government and home invaders and of crime and you want a gun, and when people ask you what are you scared of you reel of countless tales of potential tyranny and then the crazy part is comments like yours, projecting you own craziness onto the liberal media.  It is the gun nutters who sell the idea of potential tyranny and threat and fear and this is the justification for desiring a gun for self protection.

The liberal media is saying the exact opposite, they are saying to the paranoid and terrified gun nutters there is nothing to be afraid of, just back away from your gun and relax.  Stop imagining some hostile war zone in your neighbourhood and realise your paranoid fears are unfounded, therefore your desperate need to won a gun for self protection is also unwarranted.
V

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
I doubt it, if they could have they would have.  They wouldn't be using knifes for terrorist acts if they could, you can actually receive the death penalty in China for selling illegal guns.  The chinese don't fuck around.

BULLSHIT, who trust Chings media/propaganda  ::) they say exactly the same shit about Tibetans.
Dalai Lama is terrorist for them too.
Chings mob is selling/supplying all black markets (Melbourne too), get real amigo.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
BULLSHIT, who trust Chings media/propaganda  ::) they say same shit about Tibetans.
Dalai Lama is terrorist for them too.
Chings mob is selling/supplying all black markets (Melbourne too), get real amigo.

China has strict gun laws, a very low homicide and gun crime rate.  I'm not saying illegal guns aren't traded, but nothing to what it would be like if they had liberal type American laws where it was essentially a free for all for anyone who wants one.  I mean, thanks to America and it;s ridiculous drug laws and ridiculously easy gun access, they have armed the most ruthless and deadly mexican drug cartels and essentially brought the country to it's knees.  I mean,we can't have kids smoking pot, having them shoot up their classmates is fine though.  Americans, sheeeeshh !
V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Ok, I'll play.  How many would be dead if they could buy guns at the local K-Mart?  Or if everyone had guns?

Srsly tho these are the worst terrorists ever.  Run in and stab everyone?  That's a plan?

kung
fu
fi
ting

Safe to say they prefer Melee-combat over Ranged.

Maybe they thought themselves to be Warriors of Olden Days

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
I will use my gun to defend myself.

V

Simple Simon

Yep, his enemy certainly did didnt he.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

Great example  ::) , what does this have to do with the fact that millions of people defend themselves every year with a firearm?

Guns are like abortions , don't want one , don't get one. But seriously who are you to tell people what they can and cannot have? People like you who want to control everyone else are the problem.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Yep, his enemy certainly did didnt he.

Don't talk logic to E-kul he doesn't understand that at all

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
I'm confused.  Which guns are the good ones and which are the bad?  A gun nutter obviously has 'bad' guns...even if defending his life or property and a lone gunman has 'bad' guns because he shoots up schools.  But the cop who show up to stop the lone gunman have 'good' guns because he's an agent of the State.  But if a cop shoots a citizen by mistake does he now have a 'bad' gun? If a citizen defends his life against a cop is his gun a 'bad' one?  What if a gun nutter stops a lone gunman from shooting up a school???
What about military guns?  If they serve the State they're 'good' because you've married the concept of 'good' with the State...but what if the military is killing civilians or kids in schools in Iraq?  Are they now 'bad'?  And if they're bad...who will stop them without having the 'good' guns to do it with?  ???

hmm...maybe guns are just a tool and its the motive of the man wielding it that should be judged?  But in E-Kul's world (or TAs rather :)) a good man's motives for owning gun are irrelevant...outweighed by the motives of bad men.  Better for a giant state apparatus to reduce everyone's freedom through the use of laws and, of course, 'good' guns to back up those laws.

Now that sounds like fascism to me...but some men apparently need that kind of control on their lives to push back their fear of death.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
China has strict gun laws, a very low homicide and gun crime rate.  I'm not saying illegal guns aren't traded, but nothing to what it would be like if they had liberal type American laws where it was essentially a free for all for anyone who wants one.  I mean, thanks to America and it;s ridiculous drug laws and ridiculously easy gun access, they have armed the most ruthless and deadly mexican drug cartels and essentially brought the country to it's knees.  I mean,we can't have kids smoking pot, having them shoot up their classmates is fine though.  Americans, sheeeeshh !

It's call media suppression, everything is so sweet in China, no bad news  :D at all.
So, why in a hell so many Chings move to Oz & many more buys properties all around Australia  ???
China population is + 1.3 billion & no crooks there  ;D

OBW , E-Coolly a u 1 of those 'disability pensioners' ?  :)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I don't know how long it takes... but when it comes, you should hope to be dead because when it happens, you will have no way to stop it.

I think it's cute how those outside of the US pretend... yes... pretend to understand what the US does.

Let's not forget that the Australian government turned to the US to protect them during WW2... You know... more of those crazy gun nutters making sure that Australia doesn't become a part of the Japanese empire.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
You can always expect a logical and rational argument from a gun nutter.  ;D

No, the truth of the matter is it makes as much sense (more if you take into account the numbers) as your pathetic argument against law abiding citizens owning guns.  You just don't like that form of rationalization unless you're the author behind it. 

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

Because "mother" England told Oz government go and fuck yourself , + they refuse to release Colonial troops (Aussie's/Kiwi's)
from Northern Africa.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I value myself too much to allow Getbiggers free rein with my image.  But just to moderately satisfy your curiosity, I am a white, 41 year old male, 6'2, big boned (lol) and currently sport a long bushrangers beard (down past my chest) and long hair tied back.  My ancestry is viking heritage and I don't look to dissimilar to this.

I have a feeling that those fellows^^ wouldn't give up their weapons.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
aa, another day in getbiglandia
So we have this situiation , for civilians:
1. The cars are amde for trasnportation of people and merchandise, but , unfortunately, the cars also kill arround 33000/100k of good people (because u said that aint no agressors with cars)
2. The guns are made for self defense/killing bad people, but , unfortunately, the guns also kill arround 33000/100k of good people and bad people.

If i agree with u to ban guns because they kill a great number of good people why wouldnt u agree with me at baning cars because they kill just good people? (more than guns)
U respond that without cars we go back in time and millions are dead, but would be false because public trasnportation and merchandise transport  made by professional will rest functional (we only ban civilian /family cars, not profesional ones= guns only for military/ police. trained personal)

So it woul be a debate between the importance of personal confort (family car) vs personal safety (gun against thiefs/ agressors).. Initially i thought  e knut was only a trol, but after i heard he s from australia all was clear crystal- he s just a dumb as sin inbreed  inmate descendent of perfid albion scum- WITHOUT GUNS HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOUR GRANDPA KILL ALL THE NON GUN OWNERS CALLED ABORIGENS? WOULD BE FAIR THAT THOSE INOCENT NATIVE HAD GUNS TO STOP SOME FILTH FOR TAKING OVER THEIR HOMES? o ,no, it was better that they didnt had guns, ho convenient u filth