Author Topic: fastest way to put on mass?  (Read 15179 times)

beans21

• Getbig II
fastest way to put on mass?
« on: March 01, 2014, 08:14:21 PM »
Not talking a shit diet. But a clean diet. Force feeding sounds like it would be in the mix. I'm young and my metabolism is decent. I just want to do a 8-10 month hard bulk to possibly make it to light heavies around 185. that would be 20lbs of muscle. Not natural and never use in the offseason. but will this time. blast/ cruise method. Input?

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
Re: fastest way to put on mass?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 02:22:24 PM »
You probably gotta give folks here a bit more stats to get some help.  Like age, height, current weight, what is your training like, etc.

Sounds to me like your wanting to go up to 185 and mentioned 20lbs so your now 165?  Can't really gauge without knowing all the other stuff.  But keep it simple.  ... to increase weight = more food.  Take what you currently eat and add more.  A little at a time to see how you react.  Don't want to increase calories too much and just get fat.   ;)

beans21

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 01:12:52 AM »
ok stats. 22y/o 5'3 173lbs. I'm 6 weeks out. diets around 2500cal. protein is around 250, carbs around 200, fats are low.  under 50g.   training at the moment is high volume. Offseason I plan on going with a dc style routine. plan on crusing around 125-150mg post contest for around 12 weeks then 8weeks of 500mg test/ 300mg deca. cruise for 12 then same blast. Then cruise until pre contest. I think that's a good amount of info? Also Syntheselen 3ml ed.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 11:57:37 AM »
Maybe someone more experienced can offer advice, but .... I'd say try keeping everything the same and bump your calories up a little.  Maybe another 500 or so and have most of that be carbs.  Looks like you have plenty of protein at 170's.  See what the effect is and then adjust up or down accordingly. 

It will all depend on your metabolism.  For me 2500-3000 = 245lbs with maybe 10-15lbs being extra lard unless I do lots of cardio.  (e.g. I have a slow metabolism)  Training partner can eat like 5k (of junk too) and is a bean pole!  LOL

But if your only 6 weeks out from a competition you may not want to try and experiment now.  Maybe in off-season?

Take care,
JAM

beans21

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 11:30:04 PM »
thanks. yeah definitely in the offseason.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 01:57:20 PM »
Eat lots of nutritious high calorie foods
Train using reverse pyramids on a push/pull split
Get plenty of rest.

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2014, 08:29:27 PM »
ok stats. 22y/o 5'3 173lbs. I'm 6 weeks out. diets around 2500cal. protein is around 250, carbs around 200, fats are low.  under 50g.   training at the moment is high volume. Offseason I plan on going with a dc style routine. plan on crusing around 125-150mg post contest for around 12 weeks then 8weeks of 500mg test/ 300mg deca. cruise for 12 then same blast. Then cruise until pre contest. I think that's a good amount of info? Also Syntheselen 3ml ed.

Best advice I can give you stop going to pro.muscle.guaranteed to lose muscle just by logging in.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2014, 09:51:34 PM »
5000 cleanish calories per day and 20mg's of superdrol for 6 weeks.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2014, 05:47:51 PM »
5000 cleanish calories per day and 20mg's of superdrol for 6 weeks.
This would add the most mass out of any of the above SD works but is hArsh..

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2015, 08:13:17 AM »
5000 calories

3g test 1g tren

fastest way

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2015, 06:41:36 PM »

Best advice I can give you stop going to pro.muscle.guaranteed to lose muscle just by logging in.

;D
T

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2015, 05:22:01 PM »
Eat clen, tren hard.

toperfectbody

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2015, 03:52:51 PM »
Firstly, I would like to warn you that, this is the fastest and easiest method. Even so, you will have to work hard and take efforts to turn your dreams into reality. Join a good gym, which is well equipped and has plenty of facilities. You can also buy some gym equipment and start a small gym for yourself at home.
Weight training helps in building muscles and to lose extra fat. Sweat it out everyday in the gym for one hour, not less and not more than that. Weights put tension on your muscles and activates numerous fibers, which in turn accelerates their growth. So, the maximum number or repetitions you do, the maximum effect it will have on your muscles.

Sets
It is necessary to do weightlifting in sets. Always do 3 sets of 15 each. Remember that the heavier weights you take, the less number of repetitions you will be able to do, so gradually increase the weights, as repetitions help build mass. After every week, add one more set, because the body should not get used to the strain. There should be an increased amount of strain everyday.

Proper Method
Another golden rule while lifting weights is, be quick when you lift the weight, but when you release it down, do it slowly. This helps to put maximum strain on the muscles. Ideally, take 2-3 minutes rest after every set. Don't concentrate on specific parts of the body, make it a whole body workout or you can assign specific days to work out on the specific parts of the body.

Home Workout
If you are not able to join a gym or for some reason are not able to go to a gym, then the best place will be your home; do push ups, crunches, and squats everyday in proper sets, as mentioned above.

Stretching Exercises
Whether you are working out in a gym or working out at home you must start your workout with some stretching exercises, as they help in warming up the body. Warm up not only helps to increase stamina, but also helps to avoid cramps and injuries.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2015, 07:08:27 AM »

::)