Author Topic: I give Wolf props for NOT injecting his calves with oil  (Read 6687 times)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: I give Wolf props for NOT injecting his calves with oil
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2014, 04:32:01 PM »
Wow, his calves have completely disappeared since 2007.  What causes this?
His body doesn't respond to the drugs by growing anymore. He peaked 7 years ago, as a few others have said repeatedly on this board. You don't keep growing indefinitely once your receptors are saturated. He's the equivalent of Ronnie in 2005.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2014, 04:38:15 PM »
He would need something to inject into.

lmao

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2014, 04:53:49 PM »
The only thing that's gonna stick out on most of these guys is their gut.  Sad but true.  Wolf was the best this day.  It would be nice if he had calves.  It would be nice if they all did. 
Personally, I think the Musclemania guys look better. Better aesthetics, more complete, better separation. So, they are not as big, nor have 21 +inch arms, but the quality is there. And no missing body parts.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2014, 05:04:44 PM »
Personally, I think the Musclemania guys look better. Better aesthetics, more complete, better separation. So, they are not as big, nor have 21 +inch arms, but the quality is there. And no missing body parts.

Cedric was not as good as Wolf this time and Shawn just looks like he always does.  Blank faced with those "sleepy eyes" and totally lost with an "ok" physique.  They both are severely lacking in the lower leg department.  The other two guys?  The white guy  (don't know his name) is nothing to write Weider about and the other black guy I'm guessing (Victor Martinez?) was totally outclassed by everyone else up there. 

They are built better than me, I will give you that.  But not better than Dennis.  This time. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2014, 07:03:25 PM »

NO NO NO NO NO NO
LEAVE THAT GRAPEFRUIT ALONE KAI

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2014, 07:19:22 PM »
His hair receded a lot

yes in alot of reccent pictures ive noticed that.. he used to have a full head of hair like cutler, i guess all that tren is starting to play its toll on him
real men= no rubbers

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2014, 07:23:07 PM »
How you do your calves has almost zero to do with their development. You either have them or you don't.

You also mentioned Dexter. Do you know how much shit he injected into them? You're not a stupid guy but you don't seem to know much about a few important aspects of the game.

Oily vs less so

Of course there's something wrong with them. Seriously wrong. It's nerve damage, whether due to damage from injections or a pinched nerve somewhere.

I've seen black bicyclists with high calves like Vic Martinez, yet cut up, fully developed.
And black guys who just burn high reps---with great calves.

Vince Taylor had high calves and were great, Flex back in 92-93 as well, Shawn Ray...
Also, a funny thing, when Levrone's legs were down, but cut, his calves were damn non-existent.
I believe that with calves, as well as forearms, that there are many factors.

But, really sprinters don't have big calves. It is only in bbing to we put an emphasis on them, due to each body part being bigger than normal.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2014, 07:27:52 PM »
whos to say he didnt inject them?

surely hes no stranger to spot injection,just like everyone else
n

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2014, 07:51:24 PM »
I've seen black bicyclists with high calves like Vic Martinez, yet cut up, fully developed.

Vince Taylor had high calves and were great, Flex back in 92-93 as well, Shawn Ray...
Also, a funny thing, when Levrone's legs were down, but cut, his calves were damn non-existent.

But, really sprinters don't have big calves. It is only in bbing to we put an emphasis on them, due to each body part being bigger than normal.

Bodybuilding is genetics, calves in particular extra much so. You can't build poor calves. Vic is another example, all oil.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2014, 08:37:10 PM »

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2014, 08:50:29 PM »

High calfs are no detriment. Like u say Taylor was stellar.

However Flex Wheeler had synthol or something... they had odd shape.
Coleman  added oil ...odd shape.
Dexter ...odd shape.
Levrone not high calfs but NOT extraordinary.
A lot of race mixture in US.. Dickerson Dillet Oliva......... great calfs

But, for example, Nimrod King had Super Super high high calves but they were develoed to his max.

Kai greene doesn't seem to have obvious crap in his calves. but they are high and well developed.

Nothing wrong with high but underdeveloped  looks bad...like Dennis Wolf...terrible.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2014, 09:25:16 PM »
taylors calves were not/ are not high. living in south florida ive seen them live.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2014, 09:33:02 PM »
taylors calves were not/ are not high. living in south florida ive seen them live.

with all due respect ...vince taylor has high calves. Not SMALL...HIGH. He absolutely has high calves. That's not a bad thing. Albert Beckles has High(short) biceps but their amongst the best in the world.

Schwarzeneggers calves were on the high side.

Maybe there is a misunderstanding of what high calves are but Vince Taylor had high Calves..no ifs ands or buts...his calves were great but high set.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2014, 09:40:15 PM »
Not sure why Wolf gets so much crap for not having calves when Ronnie and Dexter didn't have them. Maybe it's because he's white?

because there is a big difference between having them small/short/not well developed and having them deformed like in wolf's case.. ronnie's calves at his best were there, clearly small for the rest of him but they were there.. they were not missing like in wolf's case or in dorian's left arm case in 1997..

compare wolf's overall shape in 2007 and now.. was over all better in 2007 because his calves were there,.. yes were small but fine..

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2014, 09:45:16 PM »
Did Wolf ever say he had nerve damage or claim that he did???

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2014, 11:07:10 PM »
Did Wolf ever say he had nerve damage or claim that he did???

This exact same thing has happened to a number of other pros... been discussed several times in the past here.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2014, 11:44:34 PM »
I believe he has nerve damage in his right calve from an injection it was larger a few years ago and now its just flat.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2014, 12:05:26 AM »
High calfs are no detriment. Like u say Taylor was stellar.

However Flex Wheeler had synthol or something... they had odd shape.
Coleman  added oil ...odd shape.
Dexter ...odd shape.
Levrone not high calfs but NOT extraordinary.
A lot of race mixture in US.. Dickerson Dillet Oliva......... great calfs

But, for example, Nimrod King had Super Super high high calves but they were develoed to his max.

Kai greene doesn't seem to have obvious crap in his calves. but they are high and well developed.

Nothing wrong with high but underdeveloped  looks bad...like Dennis Wolf...terrible.

Add Chris C in there he had good calves as well

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2014, 12:27:26 AM »
I would venture to say that injecting his calves is exactly what has caused the atrophy.......he has hit a nerve causing damage to the entire area

He has severe bilateral atrophy of the the gastrocnemicus as compared to his 2007 shape, but the left gastrocnemicus has disappeared totally. What you are seeing from the front, is only his soleus. This is dramatic.

If is was only on one side, I would subscribe to the pinched nerve theory. It could also be a severe muscle-tear.

Since it is bilateral (although worst on the left side), I think you are right. He probably damaged both calves by site injections.

NN

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2014, 02:32:57 AM »
How come he looked way wider back then? Can one lose width with time?

Yes, apparently.

Wolf should have won the whole god damn thing in 2007 but the IFBB has a queue system in place so you have to work your way up gradually, especially if you are non-american.

If you look good for a long period of time, you might get rewarded even though the physique is long gone.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2014, 03:07:41 AM »
I love Wolf (not much homo) but he's never looked as good and certainly never looked better than the 2007 Olympia.

2007 was for Wolf like it was for Markus at the 2002 NoC. The single moment in a BBs life when everything was on point, 100 % spot on, and never came close to again.

Kig Tropin

• Getbig I
  • legit
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2014, 05:31:33 AM »
AFAIK Wolf once said he tore his calf and quited training them afterwards cause they wont grows anyways.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.