Author Topic: I give Wolf props for NOT injecting his calves with oil  (Read 6686 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I give Wolf props for NOT injecting his calves with oil
« on: March 02, 2014, 02:43:16 PM »
Not many other pro's would've been able to resist that temptation (given the disparity between his thighs & lower leg).

Top guys like Wheeler and Cutler proved that they weren't above using oil. I give Wolf credit for having good judgement and not using synthol.

Simple Simon

Re: I give Wolf props for NOT injecting his calves with oil
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 02:57:13 PM »
Not many other pro's would've been able to resist that temptation (given the disparity between his thighs & lower leg).

Top guys like Wheeler and Cutler proved that they weren't above using oil. I give Wolf credit for having good judgement and not using synthol.
He would need something to inject into.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 03:02:37 PM »
Not sure why Wolf gets so much crap for not having calves when Ronnie and Dexter didn't have them. Maybe it's because he's white?

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 03:04:58 PM »
To think this man won the Olympia in this condition boggles the mind completely...Total Oil bag with extra smashed assholes. Does this man even have 18" arms without oil? lol..

And this man took 5th...Lol What in the fuck?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 03:05:11 PM »
He would if he could. Like Simple Simon said, there's nothing to inject into.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 03:23:46 PM »
Not sure why Wolf gets so much crap for not having calves when Ronnie and Dexter didn't have them. Maybe it's because he's white?

This.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 03:27:20 PM »
Ronnie and Dex actually have calves...Wolf's have wasted away...they are pathetic, it's like he has something wrong with them...they are really "high calves" per se, one is slightly bigger than the other...When you have guys like Dex who if put side by side with Wolf seem to have bigger calve muscles than Wolf.

If Wolf would have injected his calves it would have been too obvious...because he has always been lacking in that area, it's just that they have gotten worse each yr.

*Also, in one of Ronnie's vids he was training calves on a seated calf machine, he was doing that bouncy movement with heavy weight. The black dudes that I have seen with great calves (that are high) do slow controlled movements with light weight and high reps.
One guy, all he did was climb stadium steps.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2014, 03:30:27 PM »
How come he looked way wider back then? Can one lose width with time?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2014, 03:31:05 PM »
Ronnie and Dex actually have calves...Wolf's have wasted away...they are pathetic, it's like he has something wrong with them...they are really "high calves" per se, one is slightly bigger than the other...When you have guys like Dex who if put side by side with Wolf seem to have bigger calve muscles than Wolf.

If Wolf would have injected his calves it would have been too obvious...because he has always been lacking in that area, it's just that they have gotten worse each yr.

*Also, in one of Ronnie's vids he was training calves on a seated calf machine, he was doing that bouncy movement with heavy weight. The black dudes that I have seen with great calves (that are high) do slow controlled movements with light weight and high reps.
One guy, all he did was climb stadium steps.

Yes u should contact Ronnie and show him how to do calves , that way he can make a come back and have incredible calves this time around

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2014, 03:31:30 PM »
I give him props for not being a diva or grapefruit fucker.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2014, 03:32:46 PM »

His hair receded a lot

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2014, 03:34:01 PM »
I would venture to say that injecting his calves is exactly what has caused the atrophy.......he has hit a nerve causing damage to the entire area

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2014, 03:36:23 PM »
Wow, his calves have completely disappeared since 2007.  What causes this?
Air Falcon

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2014, 03:40:43 PM »
Yes u should contact Ronnie and show him how to do calves , that way he can make a come back and have incredible calves this time around
I knew someone would say that...I thought it was odd. One of the first mags I bought as kid was Shawn Ray talking about training calves. And he said (ghost written) that you don't do the bouncy movement. Slow, and controlled. And you know what? His calves are better than Ronnie's.

In Ronnie's vid, it was like calves were an afterthought...like "bam, bam, bam I'm done"
Not like his other body parts. I think it was The Unbelievable" vid.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2014, 03:42:20 PM »
I wonder what the weight difference between 2007 & 2014 was. Probably not much, but he appears to have lost some fullness as he tried to get more ripped. But he is still massive.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2014, 03:45:08 PM »
I knew someone would say that...I thought it was odd. One of the first mags I bought as kid was Shawn Ray talking about training calves. And he said (ghost written) that you don't do the bouncy movement. Slow, and controlled. And you know what? His calves are better than Ronnie's.

In Ronnie's vid, it was like calves were an afterthought...like "bam, bam, bam I'm done"

I think Ronnie was physically shot after doing 600lb front squats, 800lb back squats, & 2300lb leg presses

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2014, 03:53:35 PM »

How you do your calves has almost zero to do with their development. You either have them or you don't.

You also mentioned Dexter. Do you know how much shit he injected into them? You're not a stupid guy but you don't seem to know much about a few important aspects of the game.

Oily vs less so

Wolf's have wasted away...they are pathetic, it's like he has something wrong with them...

Of course there's something wrong with them. Seriously wrong. It's nerve damage, whether due to damage from injections or a pinched nerve somewhere.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2014, 03:56:56 PM »
How you do your calves has almost zero to do with their development. You either have them or you don't.

This. Some of the guys with the best calves in the business barely ever trained them.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2014, 03:57:52 PM »
Calves are largely genetic.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2014, 04:07:26 PM »
But Honestly, Wolfs calves don't even stick out in that Line-Up. The calves of the others aren't bigger lol

http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/eccc8dbfa0d0a2671cdf/prejudging-1st-callout-arnold-classic-2014

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2014, 04:15:38 PM »

I love Wolf (not much homo) but he's never looked as good and certainly never looked better than the 2007 Olympia.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2014, 04:18:25 PM »
But Honestly, Wolfs calves don't even stick out in that Line-Up. The calves of the others aren't bigger lol

http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/eccc8dbfa0d0a2671cdf/prejudging-1st-callout-arnold-classic-2014

You sir, are correct! the only person up there with a hint of calf development is the only other caucasional on the stage (don't know his name).  And Dennis walks all over the rest of the competitors in that video.  All of them.  He clearly deserved the win.  

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2014, 04:28:28 PM »

Here is the rub, Wolf is 270-280ish correct? Which means they should stick out. Problem is, one of his calves is straight up and down, and the other is a small bump.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2014, 04:31:12 PM »
Here is the rub, Wolf is 270-280ish correct? Which means they should stick out. Problem is, one of his calves is straight up and down, and the other is a small bump.

The only thing that's gonna stick out on most of these guys is their gut.  Sad but true.  Wolf was the best this day.  It would be nice if he had calves.  It would be nice if they all did. 

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2014, 04:31:55 PM »