Author Topic: A Question for The Juicers  (Read 2416 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: A Question for The Juicers
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2014, 08:32:32 AM »
S

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2014, 08:36:18 AM »
nah dont give a fuck can drop dead right now, had great life so far.

however this doesnt mean its ok to be reckless with steroids.

living long is not happening the way i live and want to live.

n

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2014, 08:38:11 AM »
nah dont give a fuck can drop dead right now, had great life so far.

however this doesnt mean its ok to be reckless with steroids.

living long is not happening the way i live and want to live.

Can I come to your funeral?

They should embalm you standing up next to the coffic, with ray bans on lifting up your shirt with your chiseled abs hahahahaha even the funeral going women will come and rub them while pretening to say a prayer of condolence  ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2014, 08:40:00 AM »

They should embalm you standing up next to the coffic, with ray bans on lifting up your shirt with your chiseled abs hahahahaha even the funeral going women will come and rub them while pretening to say a prayer of condolence  ;D

I'll ask the embalmer to make him "stiff" too, that way our Gal can get blown at his funeral, by mourning hot chicks....what a cool way to say good bye to the world  
S

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2014, 08:41:32 AM »
me personally, id rather live to 70 n enjoy life to fullest,juicing,drinking,some partying(recreational drugs)driving sports cars ect then to live to 80 n never experianced all of lifes pleasures. i guess we all got to make choices in life n stick with them
R

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2014, 08:50:48 AM »
I've seen an 80 year old race triathlons, still enjoying life.

I would like to walk on a beach feeling healthy as ever in my 80's abosrbing the fresh air and reflecting. 65 is fek all...I retire at 65, wont even get to enjoy my pension. Just work then die, that's sad shit.

This.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2014, 12:19:01 PM »

They should embalm you standing up next to the coffic, with ray bans on lifting up your shirt with your chiseled abs hahahahaha even the funeral going women will come and rub them while pretening to say a prayer of condolence  ;D
yeah make sure to lift my shirt up and feel free to put on the raybans on me :D

then thatll be an oppurtunity too get in touch for all those women whoms jaws drop when i walk by but they afraid and too speechless to aproach me.maybe they will then realize its bit late since now dead, so they should just ask for sex straight up the next time they walk past a galeniko equal.

happens to many,the above, today was warm enough to justify wearing the 500usd dolcegaban tight pullover with decadent v neck.
sunny and all, went to the city,and the women eye fucked me so much, yeah open jaws and all, i felt bit bad about not being able to duplicate myself and realized how unfair it can be that the clock of life is running equaly fast for us all.
cant possibly serve them all, some were worth the effort to go on date kinda.

the fat cows only dare looking from afar, and the ugly ones pretend to look  into the ground as if it was hollywood street where they have the footmarks prinbted form the actors or something, but i see them staring my way sodeways, it doesnt escape my notice.

n

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2014, 02:25:11 PM »

then thatll be an oppurtunity too get in touch for all those women whoms jaws drop when i walk by but they afraid and too speechless to aproach me.maybe they will then realize its bit late since now dead, so they should just ask for sex straight up the next time they walk past a galeniko equal.

happens to many,the above, today was warm enough to justify wearing the 500usd dolcegaban tight pullover with decadent v neck.
sunny and all, went to the city,and the women eye fucked me so much, yeah open jaws and all, i felt bit bad about not being able to duplicate myself and realized how unfair it can be that the clock of life is running equaly fast for us all.

the fat cows only dare looking from afar, and the ugly ones pretend to look  into the ground as if it was hollywood street where they have the footmarks prinbted form the actors or something, but i see them staring my way sodeways, it doesnt escape my notice.

yeah, happens to me a lot, ne zajebavam  ;D

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2014, 02:28:42 PM »
What is the opinion on the anatomical structure juice has the most detrimental effect on? The heart?

Liver can be kept in good shape easily. So can kidneys. Lungs arent affected. Brain is unaffected. Pancreatic function depends on the condition of your digestive health..so?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2014, 05:59:17 AM »
What is the opinion on the anatomical structure juice has the most detrimental effect on? The heart?

Liver can be kept in good shape easily. So can kidneys. Lungs arent affected. Brain is unaffected. Pancreatic function depends on the condition of your digestive health..so?
high blood pressure,it all starts there.

next on the list will be cholesterol worsened.

n

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2014, 06:38:47 AM »

LOL!!!   ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2014, 06:40:04 AM »
;D

if you get headaches high blood pressure

if you piss is brown and stinks - kidney is fucked

if you are bright yellow - your liver is fucked

who needs doctors  :D

Lol

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2014, 06:43:14 AM »

Haha Fucking Classic!  ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2014, 07:05:45 AM »

This guys a legend
S

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2014, 10:44:37 AM »
me personally, id rather live to 70 n enjoy life to fullest,juicing,drinking,some partying(recreational drugs)driving sports cars ect then to live to 80 n never experianced all of lifes pleasures. i guess we all got to make choices in life n stick with them

That's how I feel, but ive slowed down at this point, I don't even TRT but I have few regrets of my earlier life, I have truly lived and experienced lots of things and im happy off the TRT for the moment, the thing that keeps me off is the recovery period after stopping it takes months to come good in my experience, and I now feel not look better than I ever did on TRT, my cardio is out of control and just overall feel heaps better, sure I would like to burn body fat or look a little more athletic, but ive switched gears well for now as I want to give myself every chance to live a bit longer, if I go I go, fuck it at this point im not denying myself anything, Ive done it all to death as im sure you have, I just questioned the need to keep repeating it as I got older, I like to think I evolved.