Author Topic: Re: And to think the left made fun of her..  (Read 958 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: And to think the left made fun of her..
« on: March 04, 2014, 07:31:04 AM »
He believes that Obama has a secret time machine. I think he is mentally ill at this point.

At this point?  You mean you didn't reach that conclusion years ago? 

I knew the little closet case had something wrong with him back when he was telling us how he packed three survival duffel bags in preparation for cities burning when Obama was elected in 2008.  The only thing I have seen burning is the Jungle Fever he has for Obama.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 12:29:39 PM »
He believes that Obama has a secret time machine. I think he is mentally ill at this point.

I knew the little closet case had something wrong with him back when he was telling us how he packed three survival duffel bags in preparation for cities burning when Obama was elected in 2008.  The only thing I have seen burning is the Jungle Fever he has for Obama.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 02:30:28 PM »

The sad part is it's an illness. I am not kidding around. With OCD you attach immense importance to your obsessions, he cares too much a common symptom. The treatment for OCD is to increase serotonin (lower glutamate/DA also) which makes you not care, it doesn't stop the obsession but makes you realize it's not the end of the world not to obsess and compulsively talk about it. He has to know he is sick, the scary thing with people with OCD is tend to not seek treatment because the obsessivness is an edge, they can outwork people if they become obsessed about something. He won't know what it's like to think without mental illness without treatment sadly.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 06:28:56 PM »

(Sad when such a loser actually has to have protection from the reality he has created for himself.  Not surprising the biggest hypocrite on the board is his protector.)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 06:40:37 PM »

(Sad when such a loser actually has to have protection from the reality he has created for himself.  Not surprising the biggest hypocrite on the board is his protector.)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 03:26:44 AM »
Why did that portion get moved, lol.

Sensitive queens the whole lot.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 06:05:25 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2014, 08:58:51 AM »
Why did that portion get moved, lol.

Sensitive queens the whole lot.

Hypocrites can't handle simple truths.